>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRWa1K_USVY

> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRWa1K_USVY>

>

>

>

>

>

> I hope you all liked it...Yay!I am Happy...

>

> Love and respect to all

>

> Liane

>

>

Vam

Guest guest

He he he,

My Mare Mare... you are always such an angel...

I know you are , even when I mess up....

I love you Mare, you know that..

You are truly my sister!

Hugs,

Me> > > > > I am Kind of proud to announce we have made our> > first Video(or slide> > show)> > > > like My daughter like to say...> > > > About our group.> > > > You can find it on this URL :> > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRWa1K_USVY> > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRWa1K_USVY>> > > > > > > > > > > > I hope you all liked it...Yay!I am Happy...> > > > Love and respect to all> > > > Liane> > > > > > Vam> > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Being a bit preoccupied myself at the moment I did not intend to get

too involved in this Group for a while, but I just read your message

and I just had to reply. My heart goes out to you. It is clear that

you are suffering greatly and the pain behind the words is evident. I

can only say that we all suffer many trials and tribulations in this

journey through life and it is not easy at all. When you are in the

blackness, it seems that pretty much everywhere you look there is

nothing but more blackness, going on and on in every direction and

extending on into some unknowable future. my friend, please

hold on to the light as best you can. The fact that you are here in

this group is testament to the fact that you have not given up and

that you will find your way out of this. It is especially difficult

when you have your kids taken away from you. This is almost the most

unbearable thing that society can do to someone, but there is STILL

light at the end. The faster that you can centre and find some peace,

the sooner will you reach that light. I know from my own personal

circumstances at the moment how difficult this can be. We find a

moment of mental freedom and we try to build on it and increase our

feeling of hope even just a little bit and then all of the troubles

come tumbling in again. My advice is to look for the lesson in it

all. There is one somewhere. When you find this, there is hope of

change. Look for the opportunity for further growth. When you find

this, there is hope that all can be well with the world again and

your place in it.

Please feel free to contact me directly. If you feel that you just

need to chat or sound off about something, then I am more than happy

to just listen and offer what I can.

Don't give up ! Things WILL get better..

Much love and a great big hug to someone whom I feel is in need of it

right now.

Blessings,

Steve

Guest guest

Dear

it must be hard for you losing custody of your children

and i would feel the same way sweetie

sending lots of love & light your way

you are in my thoughts and prayers too

take care

namaste

kate

>

>

> Hi, I'm going through some big challenges right now. It seems as

if

> nothing is going right. Every time I start to feel better I get

knocked

> down. I'm not sure what is blocking the blessings but I feel as

if I'm

> in the black hole getting further and further sucked in. I do my

best

> to think positve and lately it's been difficult. I have this

feeling of

> wanting to hide cuz this blackness seems overwhelming. I

currently am

> going through many challenges in my life. Tryng to get back to

> meditation and it's hard. I feel as though nothing I do is right

and

> what is the point of being on this earth. My biggest challenge is

> losing custody of my children and now dealing with their dad.

> Everything he says/does triggors anger and the need to defend

myself.

> I'm at te point where I just don't know what to do. I pray daily

> sometimes hourly and it doesn't feel enough. I would like to know

how

> to let the darkness go so that there is room for the light. I

need to

> forgive mostly myself and don't know how to do that so that I can

really

> let go of the things holdin me prisoner. Thank you for listenting

>

> Blessings! ~A~

>

Guest guest

Hello , You are in my thoughts, and I will send some healing energy your way, if not just for a recharge. You feel to me like you could definitely use one. I've read everyone else's replies so far. They have such wonderful advice and showed deep compassion. I just wanted to tell you that each time you can have a peaceful thought, or even just to allow yourself a fleeting smile is another battle won on your part. Indulge in those treasures each time you recognize it happening. The more battles you win, the more you will retrain your mentality to balance back to the positive. Please write, draw, go to the gym, or do something to get out your feelings. Don't let them build and lodge. Get them out of you in some safe way. Once you're ready to forgive yourself, you will. And then you'll be on your way to healing and moving on. Don't push your natural process, it will all happen when you're ready for it. Until then walk with your head held high in defiance against the darkness seeming to overwhelm all areas of your life. KNOW that you are strong enough to handle anything thrown at you, and speak like you always know what's right even if you're unsure. Much love to you . Stef.>> > Hi, I'm going through some big challenges right now. It seems as if> nothing is going right. Every time I start to feel better I get knocked> down. I'm not sure what is blocking the blessings but I feel as if I'm> in the black hole getting further and further sucked in. I do my best> to think positve and lately it's been difficult. I have this feeling of> wanting to hide cuz this blackness seems overwhelming. I currently am> going through many challenges in my life. Tryng to get back to> meditation and it's hard. I feel as though nothing I do is right and> what is the point of being on this earth. My biggest challenge is> losing custody of my children and now dealing with their dad. > Everything he says/does triggors anger and the need to defend myself. > I'm at te point where I just don't know what to do. I pray daily> sometimes hourly and it doesn't feel enough. I would like to know how> to let the darkness go so that there is room for the light. I need to> forgive mostly myself and don't know how to do that so that I can really> let go of the things holdin me prisoner. Thank you for listenting> > Blessings! ~A~>

Guest guest

Steve,

Thank you for your reply, it means a lot. I have looked at the blessing behind this. I am able to see and accept my own shortcomings that caused the change in custody. It's been 3 1/2 years. Now, I am trying to re-build my reltaionship with my children and their dad is blocking it. I don't know what he is saying, but I do know from being married to him sometimes it's not a word that is spoken, it's a look or a "promise" of something. It is difficult NOT to think of him as an evil presence. He is very manipulative and kaniving. He exaggerated most things and now acts like he's the best parent in the world. I'm not saying he's a bad parent, but I do know that he is not fostering a reltaionship with my children and me; especially my daughter. To hear her say "sorry I just don't want to talk to you today" is hard. I understand that sometimes children don't

want to talk on the phone however this has been her response for several weeks now and she sounds depressed when she says it (almost as if she has no choice but to say that). It hurts a great deal and I know that I do have a part in her feelings due to the events that did happen. I made a bad choice (their step father-whom I am no longer with). He is/was abusive. I stayed even after my children left because I felt I deserved being treated that way because I didn't protect my children. But then I realized that I didn't deserve to be treated that way-no one does! So, I left and have been building my life in a positive way since. I also understand that everyone has good and bad days. Every week when I go through this dance of putting my children on the phone and my daughter doesn't want to talk to me the hurt starts over again. I believe in my heart she wants to talk to me but

something has been said to her. I am not the same person I was then and want to have an opportunity to see and talk to my children without being monitored by their father. This is a glimpse of the things going on that are overwhelming. Thanks

Blessings! ~A~

Domestic Violence is a Crime! Be silent NO more! Be safe & Blessed! ~A~

----- Original Message ----From: buddho1 <stevegooch@...> Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 10:49:14 AMSubject: [] Re: hello everyone!

,Being a bit preoccupied myself at the moment I did not intend to get too involved in this Group for a while, but I just read your message and I just had to reply. My heart goes out to you. It is clear that you are suffering greatly and the pain behind the words is evident. I can only say that we all suffer many trials and tribulations in this journey through life and it is not easy at all. When you are in the blackness, it seems that pretty much everywhere you look there is nothing but more blackness, going on and on in every direction and extending on into some unknowable future. my friend, please hold on to the light as best you can. The fact that you are here in this group is testament to the fact that you have not given up and that you will find your way out of this. It is especially difficult when you have your kids taken away from you. This is almost the most unbearable thing that society can

do to someone, but there is STILL light at the end. The faster that you can centre and find some peace, the sooner will you reach that light. I know from my own personal circumstances at the moment how difficult this can be. We find a moment of mental freedom and we try to build on it and increase our feeling of hope even just a little bit and then all of the troubles come tumbling in again. My advice is to look for the lesson in it all. There is one somewhere. When you find this, there is hope of change. Look for the opportunity for further growth. When you find this, there is hope that all can be well with the world again and your place in it.Please feel free to contact me directly. If you feel that you just need to chat or sound off about something, then I am more than happy to just listen and offer what I can.Don't give up ! Things WILL get better..Much love and a great big hug to someone

whom I feel is in need of it right now.Blessings,Steve

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

Hello ,

First of all, I want to apologize for being absent and for not responding to your post .I have to say that I can imagine what you are facing on daily basis because I myself had a similar story myself with my ex husband. I still can remember the long days and even longer nights trying to figure out how to cope with my ex husband's blackmail. I send you a big hug, my sister,i will be praying for you with all my heart, because once i felt what you are feeling and I know ,it is not a good place to be. I can tell you that , believe me or not, this will come to pass, and I promise you, together we will go through this, you are never alone.You will get through this with radiant colors, I guarantee you.Everything passes, have faith and keep your shin up. We are here for you unconditionally.

I send you many blessings, form my heart to yours.

Liane

>> > Hi, I'm going through some big challenges right now. It seems as if> nothing is going right. Every time I start to feel better I get knocked> down. I'm not sure what is blocking the blessings but I feel as if I'm> in the black hole getting further and further sucked in. I do my best> to think positve and lately it's been difficult. I have this feeling of> wanting to hide cuz this blackness seems overwhelming. I currently am> going through many challenges in my life. Tryng to get back to> meditation and it's hard. I feel as though nothing I do is right and> what is the point of being on this earth. My biggest challenge is> losing custody of my children and now dealing with their dad. > Everything he says/does triggors anger and the need to defend myself. > I'm at te point where I just don't know what to do. I pray daily> sometimes hourly and it doesn't feel enough. I would like to know how> to let the darkness go so that there is room for the light. I need to> forgive mostly myself and don't know how to do that so that I can really> let go of the things holdin me prisoner. Thank you for listenting> > Blessings! ~A~>

Guest guest

Hello Liane and everyone in this wonderful group

hope you all enjoyed 4th july

many blessings

kate

>

>

>

>

> Happy 4th of July to all!

>

> I want to welcome our new members to this group.

>

> Please make yourself at home and feel free to share things here,

> request prayers and healing. We are very proud to be a family and

to

> hold each other's hands during difficult times in our lives.

>

> We are so glad you join us in this life Journey,

>

> Namaste!

>

> Liane

>

Guest guest

Sheila,

My name is Debbie, please excuse my bad manors....Welcome . I'm new as well. I to am on a journey to find truth and inner peace. As most know (and for those who do not) my spelling is horrable so sorry if words are mis~spelled, mis~used or even mis~placed. I too posted replies and just figured I'm a pain in the butt, but hope they love me anyway. It's nice to meet you and I hope we can be friends. Have a blessed and safe weekend all.

Blessings,

Debbie H.

>> > Thanks for the 'Welcome' Liane!> > > I am new to the group and have posted replies but I guess I never> introduced myself. My name is Sheila. My journey to find the TRUTH began> when I was just a child. My Dad wasn't in my life much while I was> growing up but I have him to thank for instilling in me the desire to> seek the TRUTH. When I was 10 years old my Dad returned to Michigan. (He> was in the middle of a trek that would take him from Michigan to> Montana. I don't know all the places he's lived but I know he traveled> the Florida Keys, worked on the Alaskan pipeline, canoed down the Yukon> river, and lived in a commune in Malibu, California.)> > So, my Dad, my 7 year old brother, and I headed to the Upper Peninsula> of Michigan one summer to camp and visit some friends of his on Drummond> Island. We stayed in the woods beside Lake Huron, we dived naked off> giant rocks into the lake to swim and bathe, we picked berries and ate> native plants my Dad harvested and cooked. I was miserable! I wanted to> be home with my friends, eating junk food, and watching TV. My Dad was a> stranger to me. He seemed weird and I was embarrassed of him. He had> long hair and beard and didn't wear a shirt or shoes when we went> places. I was bored but was an avid reader so I read "The Tibetan Book> of the Dead" book my Dad had in his jeep. I asked my Dad a lot of> questions about it and he talked with me about his beliefs.> > My Dad became a part of Clare Prophets organization ('Summit> Lighthouse' or 'Church Universal and Triumphant'). He would send me a> lot of information and long letters about spirituality. I was young and> wanted my Dad to be interested in what was going on in my life and for> him to tell me about him not his 'church'. When I was 13 I got into> trouble and my Mom sent me to California to live with my Dad. I lived in> a dorm at the church's school in Pasadena and he lived in Malibu. He> picked me up at the airport when I arrived and handed me a jug of orange> liquid. I thought it was orange juice and took a big swallow and it was> warm carrot juice. YUK! (I love carrot juice now but like it cold) I> rebelled against everything and everybody at the church and was sent> back to Michigan a few months later. The best memory I have of> California is my Dad taking me to dinner at The Inn of The Seventh Ray> in Topanga Canyon and Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood to see the> premier of Star Wars! Wow!> > The things I learned from my Dad were always inside me. I married a> fundamentalist Christian when I was 18. In 1987 I became very ill and> was close to death when I was given the book, "Life After Life" by> Moody. I devoured the book and was filled with JOY and HOPE. I> read every book I could find on Near Death Experiences and then every> book about reincarnation. I later became a 'born again' Christian but> always questioned the churches teachings. I started attending Unity> church after my divorce in 1999 and finally felt like I was being taught> concepts that made sense to me, rang TRUE to my heart and mind. I took> alot of classes at Unity and learned alot about things like..positive> thinking, affirmations, creating your own reality, living in the moment,> and codependency. One of the authors of "I'm Not Crazy, Lazy, or Stupid"> went to Unity and I attended a class the authors gave on Attention> Deficit Disorder that changed my life. Using their coping skills I was> able to attend college later and recieve a 3.99 GPA.> > I met my soul mate last November and moved to Kentucky to be with him.> He has always been interested in the Mayan culture and so we are> learning about it. We took a cruise to Mexico in May and toured the> Mayan ruins at Chaccoben. It was amazing! I had spine surgery in> December and haven't really gotten out to meet anyone here in Kentucky.> There are no Unity churches here so I'm depending on the internet to> socialize and learn new things. I was lead to this group and know I will> learn a lot from all these wonderful people. I feel the LOVE and LIGHT> here very strongly! I will strive to be a positive asset to the group.> !NAMASTE!>

Guest guest

LOL!!! Debbie, no one here is a pain in the butt for posting messages. You're such a goofball. heheMuch love and LOT'S of laughs,Stefanie> >> >> > Thanks for the 'Welcome' Liane!> >> >> > I am new to the group and have posted replies but I guess I never> > introduced myself. My name is Sheila. My journey to find the TRUTH> began> > when I was just a child. My Dad wasn't in my life much while I was> > growing up but I have him to thank for instilling in me the desire to> > seek the TRUTH. When I was 10 years old my Dad returned to Michigan.> (He> > was in the middle of a trek that would take him from Michigan to> > Montana. I don't know all the places he's lived but I know he traveled> > the Florida Keys, worked on the Alaskan pipeline, canoed down the> Yukon> > river, and lived in a commune in Malibu, California.)> >> > So, my Dad, my 7 year old brother, and I headed to the Upper Peninsula> > of Michigan one summer to camp and visit some friends of his on> Drummond> > Island. We stayed in the woods beside Lake Huron, we dived naked off> > giant rocks into the lake to swim and bathe, we picked berries and ate> > native plants my Dad harvested and cooked. I was miserable! I wanted> to> > be home with my friends, eating junk food, and watching TV. My Dad was> a> > stranger to me. He seemed weird and I was embarrassed of him. He had> > long hair and beard and didn't wear a shirt or shoes when we went> > places. I was bored but was an avid reader so I read "The Tibetan Book> > of the Dead" book my Dad had in his jeep. I asked my Dad a lot of> > questions about it and he talked with me about his beliefs.> >> > My Dad became a part of Clare Prophets organization ('Summit> > Lighthouse' or 'Church Universal and Triumphant'). He would send me a> > lot of information and long letters about spirituality. I was young> and> > wanted my Dad to be interested in what was going on in my life and for> > him to tell me about him not his 'church'. When I was 13 I got into> > trouble and my Mom sent me to California to live with my Dad. I lived> in> > a dorm at the church's school in Pasadena and he lived in Malibu. He> > picked me up at the airport when I arrived and handed me a jug of> orange> > liquid. I thought it was orange juice and took a big swallow and it> was> > warm carrot juice. YUK! (I love carrot juice now but like it cold) I> > rebelled against everything and everybody at the church and was sent> > back to Michigan a few months later. The best memory I have of> > California is my Dad taking me to dinner at The Inn of The Seventh Ray> > in Topanga Canyon and Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood to see> the> > premier of Star Wars! Wow!> >> > The things I learned from my Dad were always inside me. I married a> > fundamentalist Christian when I was 18. In 1987 I became very ill and> > was close to death when I was given the book, "Life After Life" by> > Moody. I devoured the book and was filled with JOY and HOPE. I> > read every book I could find on Near Death Experiences and then every> > book about reincarnation. I later became a 'born again' Christian but> > always questioned the churches teachings. I started attending Unity> > church after my divorce in 1999 and finally felt like I was being> taught> > concepts that made sense to me, rang TRUE to my heart and mind. I took> > alot of classes at Unity and learned alot about things like..positive> > thinking, affirmations, creating your own reality, living in the> moment,> > and codependency. One of the authors of "I'm Not Crazy, Lazy, or> Stupid"> > went to Unity and I attended a class the authors gave on Attention> > Deficit Disorder that changed my life. Using their coping skills I was> > able to attend college later and recieve a 3.99 GPA.> >> > I met my soul mate last November and moved to Kentucky to be with him.> > He has always been interested in the Mayan culture and so we are> > learning about it. We took a cruise to Mexico in May and toured the> > Mayan ruins at Chaccoben. It was amazing! I had spine surgery in> > December and haven't really gotten out to meet anyone here in> Kentucky.> > There are no Unity churches here so I'm depending on the internet to> > socialize and learn new things. I was lead to this group and know I> will> > learn a lot from all these wonderful people. I feel the LOVE and LIGHT> > here very strongly! I will strive to be a positive asset to the group.> > !NAMASTE!> >>