I just found out that my cousin Sara is going to have a hystorectomy on

Tuesday, the 29th in Midlothian, VA at 1:00 PM. She has a mass on an

ovary(size of a grapefruit). Please add her to your prayers and distant

healing lists.

Thank you,

Chris

Guest guest

Great idea!

Dear Brothers and Sisters of Humanity Healing,I would like to start a "Request for Healing" list. Every day we can use this list to Fucus on Transfering Healing Energy to all that are listed below. [[**Please no comments just the information requested**]]Please share with us all: 1. Full name2. Location3. Name of illness and location of any pain they may be in.Jim Riggs, Ruidoso,NM., numbness in feet and hands. Toe pain...l , Ruidoso,NM., Leukemia...Sherlly Murry, Alto,NM. Breathing problems, Leg problems w/leg pain...Beverly Ardelle Louros, South Ontario,Canada. Lupus/Heart condition....

Sheila Wall-Wahab, Alberta Canada, lupus, heart failure, multiple other illnesses, stress of family all terminally ill and husband out of country.Charity 19mt.old., Hart/cancer...Carmin Joans, Buffalo,NY. Complecations w/pregnetcy,Kedney problem, noes bleed...Rose Marie Winton, Clovis,NM. MS Blake Fadem, Chicago,IL. Bipolar/Mental Illness... , Las Vegas,NV. Bipolar/Mental Illness