RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

A Special Place For Me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"A Special Place For Me"There is a special place in life,That needs my humble skill,A certain job I'm meant to do,Which no one else can fulfill.The time will be demanding,And the pay is not too goodAnd yet I wouldn't change itfor a moment -- even if I couldThere is a special place in life,A goal I must attain,A dream that I must follow,Because I won't be back again.There is a mark that I must leave,However small it seems to be,A legacy of love for thoseWho follow after meThere is a special place in life,That only I may share,A little path that bears my name,Awaiting me somewhere.There is a hand that I must hold,A word that I must say,A smile that I must giveFor there are tears to blow away.There is a special place in lifethat I was meant to fill.A sunny spot where flowers grow,upon a windy hill.There's always a tomorrow and thebest is yet to be,And somewhere in this world,I know there is a place for me. ---Author Unknown