RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: i am an empath â?¢ healer and i am needing healing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm so sorry to learn of this. I thought it was phenominal, what all you put out there -- I'd just mentioned to my kids yesterday about you -- saying MySpace had to be your life, you were like, EVERYBODY's friend and such a wonderful resource and all that, I was admiring your creativity, your energy and love -- and now, I hear you, words I've uttered myself when I was more productive -- wishing like anything someone would match my efforts, my intensity, I guess. So, I know the drill.

People will take -- nothing like lucking into a Super Giver -- I guess it comes with the territory...like the warning not to be TOO GOOD because the Devils can't ignore that. "No good deed left unpunished." That sort of thing. It's an unfortunate and unbecoming feature of this stuff.

I wish I could help compensate givers like you. I don't know why it should HAVE to work this way -- the economics of it all. I'll miss you. Know you leave with my greatest respect and prayer for things to look up for you, very soon.

Sincerely,

Evy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 2:03 AM

Subject: Re: [] Re: i am an empath • healer and i am needing healing

thanks dear, i finally got a chance to read this, i am feeling used right now. i work my heart out give all my energy (which is a lot) and time and watch all the effort i put into giving today go to nothing, no one even reposted all the stuff i posted, the one person that i called long disance because he wanted me to so we could help eachother took elements from my posts and left my name out! i am starting to feel like saying fuck you myspace and all you greedy people who take from me and give nothing tangible in return, i got a whole $1 donation today, my first and that person said they were going to give me $50 and a lot more, typical, i am sick of this shit! abuse and used. i am off myspace for now. i will do the huge animal bulletins and that is it for a few days i may even refuse to talk to people by making my emails set to away, some woman with drinking promblems wants councelling and the woman who did not kill herself wants counceling as she is still attached to the man, and what about me? i gave everything i had and no one thinks about me, except to ask for more, i do not mean you and the other lightworkers, i mean every ONE else. prayers are great and is energy but even Sheryl when she came here to help me took over $4,000 and did not help that much, she was suppose to teach me a lot but i fed her and cleaned up after her, and she got sick for a week after about a quarter of a day of my life. i am not burned out i am burned. and i am not a stupid woman or overly codependent i was powerful and enlightened and totally honest and forgot the world could be so shitty.

On 5/11/07, Nan Sea Love <seeloveverywheregmail> wrote:

THANKS dear i am getting such a headache i must get off the computer i will read this later. if you get a chance look at my latest blog on my public site and leave a comment. nan

On 5/11/07, lianeqrz_legey <butterflygrisgmail> wrote:

Hello Nan,What is the matter honey?It sounds to me that you are lacking energy... You have been through alot, for all that I know and you are still adapting, it is hard tochange our lives, like the way you changed yours and don't feel theeffects. This sensation of being powerless and feeling that you lostyour ground is just a symptom of changes. The reality as you perceive itis no longer the one you had before, you shifted perspectives. When wetalked yesterday, you gave me such great advice, and you never told meabout your own concerns.. oh girl why didn't you say something?I have observation of the feeling of being stuck. From my humble pointof view, everytime i felt stuck on a specific situations was always asign that the entire picture did not revel itself yet, and there wasother elements either be included, or energy blocks that did notdissolved yet, and they are not (sometimes) necessarily related to you,but pertain to others and they are still affecting you. Don't be concernabout the time factor when you relate to the "stuck situation", becausethe Divine mind always knows how to compensate this element. The secretof all of it is to keep your faith, and try to keep the balance inside,because this all will pass, believe me or not.The fact that angry people like to be around you is because of yourenergy Nan, you have to learn how to shield yourself and protectyourself to the point of equilibrium avoiding to feel this exaustionand to be irritable , because you know you have a great mission and a clear future, you have many relying on you, you can not and should notallow yourself to break down , sister.I will include you in my healing prayers, and specially this friday,when I do my longest meditations of the week. I wish you the best, andknow that the help is on the way.Many blessings to youLiane>> have given too much of my time, money, and energy. was newly awakened> to my gifts back in October after seeing the Secret and healing my> SELF of 2 "incurable" illnesses, felt like i could make a BIG> difference in the world. now i am stuck feeling powerless and unheard> and my body is suffering, not a lot, but i have almost perfect health> and diet, this is unusual as is this persistent feeling of> dissatisfaction. i have 1725 "friends" on myspace, that takes a lot of> my time and engery and i seem to have a lot of strange, unusal and> frustrating things happen to me. at first it was funny and flattering,> lately i am just sick of it. i am studying Rieki, a phone psychic, was> really enlightened, mediating for 33 years lots of great friends on> myspace but local support is not as good as i would like. it is hard> for me to leave my home, which is peaceful to go into the world.>> i am a really great artist http://www.SEElove.org and am stuck on how> to get that into the world, myspace is great but has taken over my> life, http://www.myspace.com/seeloveverywhere as i know i am doing a> lot of good but not enough. yet doing the simplest things....well it> is a long story, but surrender, prayer, meditation, wise buddhist> friends everything is not working i am stuck! And i do not want to> spend anymore money or travel far or spend more time on the computer,> i have gone through $70,000 in 7 months, refinanced my home and know> the universe is abundant, and it will all turn out okay, but i am sick> of what ever is going on, lately it has been abundantly poopy. i am> actually afraid to travel much, recently the guy that rear ended me> and asked to be comforted and hugged wanted me to do him a favor while> he verbally abused me. i understand these things can happen to a> healer as i have found a lot of angry people love to be around me, but> i am sick of it! nan>

-- Reverend nan SEA LOVEhttp: www.YOURkindnessMatters.orghttp:www.myspace.com/SeeLOVEverywhere http:www.SEElove.org -- Reverend nan SEA LOVEhttp:www.YOURkindnessMatters.orghttp: www.myspace.com/SeeLOVEverywherehttp:www.SEElove.org

Guest guest

oh my god i had no idea what was saying was public. i thought i was just speaking to RaK and i had just hit bottom. i won't give up i just need a vacation. i never dreamed people could be so greedy and dishonest and self centered. i saw the world as a beautiful place i still do. that is why i have worked so hard. not for people which i used to love unconditionally and have my heart totally open to. but for the Earth and animals and children and old people, and some people. i shall just give a lot less and repentish, i cannot even hold the light within me anymore, it drains out so fast i cannot remember what it is to be powerful or peaceful or anything but upset at how stuck i feel when so darn many problems impeed my every effort. even the thousands i spent on this computer and video equipement the camera and software and computer are all incompatible it seems. but i do not want to show my self to the world anyway, just my art. i am not beautiful or full enough of light for this world. i can not at this time do the good i hope to do, i cannot compete with those who are professional have more money and put them self first. i cannot find good local help, everyone who is doing great stuff is busy, even Bob who i let live here for free, i hardly see him, i do not judge my busy friends, i still support their efforts. i shall return. On 5/13/07, EVELYN BELL <beleve2005@...> wrote:

I'm so sorry to learn of this. I thought it was phenominal, what all you put out there -- I'd just mentioned to my kids yesterday about you -- saying MySpace had to be your life, you were like, EVERYBODY's friend and such a wonderful resource and all that, I was admiring your creativity, your energy and love -- and now, I hear you, words I've uttered myself when I was more productive -- wishing like anything someone would match my efforts, my intensity, I guess. So, I know the drill.

People will take -- nothing like lucking into a Super Giver -- I guess it comes with the territory...like the warning not to be TOO GOOD because the Devils can't ignore that. " No good deed left unpunished. " That sort of thing. It's an unfortunate and unbecoming feature of this stuff.

I wish I could help compensate givers like you. I don't know why it should HAVE to work this way -- the economics of it all. I'll miss you. Know you leave with my greatest respect and prayer for things to look up for you, very soon.

Sincerely,

Evy

thanks dear, i finally got a chance to read this, i am feeling used right now. i work my heart out give all my energy (which is a lot) and time and watch all the effort i put into giving today go to nothing, no one even reposted all the stuff i posted, the one person that i called long disance because he wanted me to so we could help eachother took elements from my posts and left my name out! i am starting to feel like saying fuck you myspace and all you greedy people who take from me and give nothing tangible in return, i got a whole $1 donation today, my first and that person said they were going to give me $50 and a lot more, typical, i am sick of this shit! abuse and used. i am off myspace for now. i will do the huge animal bulletins and that is it for a few days i may even refuse to talk to people by making my emails set to away, some woman with drinking promblems wants councelling and the woman who did not kill herself wants counceling as she is still attached to the man, and what about me? i gave everything i had and no one thinks about me, except to ask for more, i do not mean you and the other lightworkers, i mean every ONE else. prayers are great and is energy but even Sheryl when she came here to help me took over $4,000 and did not help that much, she was suppose to teach me a lot but i fed her and cleaned up after her, and she got sick for a week after about a quarter of a day of my life. i am not burned out i am burned. and i am not a stupid woman or overly codependent i was powerful and enlightened and totally honest and forgot the world could be so shitty.

On 5/11/07, Nan Sea Love <seeloveverywhere@...> wrote:

THANKS dear i am getting such a headache i must get off the computer i will read this later. if you get a chance look at my latest blog on my public site and leave a comment. nan

On 5/11/07, lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...

> wrote:

Hello Nan,What is the matter honey?It sounds to me that you are lacking energy... You have been through alot, for all that I know and you are still adapting, it is hard tochange our lives, like the way you changed yours and don't feel theeffects. This sensation of being powerless and feeling that you lostyour ground is just a symptom of changes. The reality as you perceive itis no longer the one you had before, you shifted perspectives. When wetalked yesterday, you gave me such great advice, and you never told meabout your own concerns.. oh girl why didn't you say something?I have observation of the feeling of being stuck. From my humble pointof view, everytime i felt stuck on a specific situations was always asign that the entire picture did not revel itself yet, and there wasother elements either be included, or energy blocks that did notdissolved yet, and they are not (sometimes) necessarily related to you,but pertain to others and they are still affecting you. Don't be concernabout the time factor when you relate to the " stuck situation " , becausethe Divine mind always knows how to compensate this element. The secretof all of it is to keep your faith, and try to keep the balance inside,because this all will pass, believe me or not.The fact that angry people like to be around you is because of yourenergy Nan, you have to learn how to shield yourself and protectyourself to the point of equilibrium avoiding to feel this exaustionand to be irritable , because you know you have a great mission and a clear future, you have many relying on you, you can not and should notallow yourself to break down , sister.I will include you in my healing prayers, and specially this friday,when I do my longest meditations of the week. I wish you the best, andknow that the help is on the way.Many blessings to youLiane>> have given too much of my time, money, and energy. was newly awakened> to my gifts back in October after seeing the Secret and healing my> SELF of 2 " incurable " illnesses, felt like i could make a BIG> difference in the world. now i am stuck feeling powerless and unheard> and my body is suffering, not a lot, but i have almost perfect health> and diet, this is unusual as is this persistent feeling of> dissatisfaction. i have 1725 " friends " on myspace, that takes a lot of> my time and engery and i seem to have a lot of strange, unusal and> frustrating things happen to me. at first it was funny and flattering,> lately i am just sick of it. i am studying Rieki, a phone psychic, was> really enlightened, mediating for 33 years lots of great friends on> myspace but local support is not as good as i would like. it is hard> for me to leave my home, which is peaceful to go into the world.>> i am a really great artist http://www.SEElove.org and am stuck on how> to get that into the world, myspace is great but has taken over my> life, http://www.myspace.com/seeloveverywhere as i know i am doing a> lot of good but not enough. yet doing the simplest things....well it> is a long story, but surrender, prayer, meditation, wise buddhist> friends everything is not working i am stuck! And i do not want to> spend anymore money or travel far or spend more time on the computer,> i have gone through $70,000 in 7 months, refinanced my home and know> the universe is abundant, and it will all turn out okay, but i am sick> of what ever is going on, lately it has been abundantly poopy. i am> actually afraid to travel much, recently the guy that rear ended me> and asked to be comforted and hugged wanted me to do him a favor while> he verbally abused me. i understand these things can happen to a> healer as i have found a lot of angry people love to be around me, but> i am sick of it! nan>

-- Reverend nan SEA LOVEhttp: www.YOURkindnessMatters.orghttp:www.myspace.com/SeeLOVEverywhere http:

www.SEElove.org -- Reverend nan SEA LOVEhttp:www.YOURkindnessMatters.orghttp:

www.myspace.com/SeeLOVEverywherehttp:www.SEElove.org

-- Reverend nan SEA LOVEhttp:www.YOURkindnessMatters.orghttp:www.myspace.com/SeeLOVEverywhere

http:www.SEElove.org

Guest guest

i do not like that i named names in that email and would like to know how to remove it? it was a very low point when i shared that and had no idea it would be broadcast. the healer i mentioned did help me, she just did not live up to my virgo work ethic or work as hard as i can and have and i was disappointed that she did not give more. obviously she gave what she could and it was of value, i am not sorry she was here just sorry i paid her so much. and the person who i though took my name out apparently got the videos from somewhere else, it is funny i guess people do not really look at what is right in front of them, he was saying he never recieved those videos from me right in the bulletin he responded to when he asked me to call him, and the woman who was soooooooo rude, (usually i can take that and it does not bother me) apologized and agreed to leave me alone if she was not going to help. i know things will get better, i just never dreamed it would be so hard, thank you for your kind words and encouragement. today i will post only the huge animal bulletin and give myself a chance to heal. On 5/13/07, Nan Sea Love <seeloveverywhere@...> wrote:

oh my god i had no idea what was saying was public. i thought i was just speaking to RaK and i had just hit bottom. i won't give up i just need a vacation. i never dreamed people could be so greedy and dishonest and self centered. i saw the world as a beautiful place i still do. that is why i have worked so hard. not for people which i used to love unconditionally and have my heart totally open to. but for the Earth and animals and children and old people, and some people. i shall just give a lot less and repentish, i cannot even hold the light within me anymore, it drains out so fast i cannot remember what it is to be powerful or peaceful or anything but upset at how stuck i feel when so darn many problems impeed my every effort. even the thousands i spent on this computer and video equipement the camera and software and computer are all incompatible it seems. but i do not want to show my self to the world anyway, just my art. i am not beautiful or full enough of light for this world. i can not at this time do the good i hope to do, i cannot compete with those who are professional have more money and put them self first. i cannot find good local help, everyone who is doing great stuff is busy, even Bob who i let live here for free, i hardly see him, i do not judge my busy friends, i still support their efforts. i shall return. On 5/13/07, EVELYN BELL <

beleve2005@...> wrote:

People will take -- nothing like lucking into a Super Giver -- I guess it comes with the territory...like the warning not to be TOO GOOD because the Devils can't ignore that. " No good deed left unpunished. " That sort of thing. It's an unfortunate and unbecoming feature of this stuff.

Sincerely,

Evy

On 5/11/07, Nan Sea Love <seeloveverywhere@...> wrote:

On 5/11/07, lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...

> wrote:

Hello Nan,What is the matter honey?It sounds to me that you are lacking energy... You have been through alot, for all that I know and you are still adapting, it is hard tochange our lives, like the way you changed yours and don't feel theeffects. This sensation of being powerless and feeling that you lostyour ground is just a symptom of changes. The reality as you perceive itis no longer the one you had before, you shifted perspectives. When wetalked yesterday, you gave me such great advice, and you never told meabout your own concerns.. oh girl why didn't you say something?I have observation of the feeling of being stuck. From my humble pointof view, everytime i felt stuck on a specific situations was always asign that the entire picture did not revel itself yet, and there wasother elements either be included, or energy blocks that did notdissolved yet, and they are not (sometimes) necessarily related to you,but pertain to others and they are still affecting you. Don't be concernabout the time factor when you relate to the " stuck situation " , becausethe Divine mind always knows how to compensate this element. The secretof all of it is to keep your faith, and try to keep the balance inside,because this all will pass, believe me or not.The fact that angry people like to be around you is because of yourenergy Nan, you have to learn how to shield yourself and protectyourself to the point of equilibrium avoiding to feel this exaustionand to be irritable , because you know you have a great mission and a clear future, you have many relying on you, you can not and should notallow yourself to break down , sister.I will include you in my healing prayers, and specially this friday,when I do my longest meditations of the week. I wish you the best, andknow that the help is on the way.Many blessings to youLiane>> have given too much of my time, money, and energy. was newly awakened> to my gifts back in October after seeing the Secret and healing my> SELF of 2 " incurable " illnesses, felt like i could make a BIG> difference in the world. now i am stuck feeling powerless and unheard> and my body is suffering, not a lot, but i have almost perfect health> and diet, this is unusual as is this persistent feeling of> dissatisfaction. i have 1725 " friends " on myspace, that takes a lot of> my time and engery and i seem to have a lot of strange, unusal and> frustrating things happen to me. at first it was funny and flattering,> lately i am just sick of it. i am studying Rieki, a phone psychic, was> really enlightened, mediating for 33 years lots of great friends on> myspace but local support is not as good as i would like. it is hard> for me to leave my home, which is peaceful to go into the world.>> i am a really great artist http://www.SEElove.org and am stuck on how> to get that into the world, myspace is great but has taken over my> life, http://www.myspace.com/seeloveverywhere as i know i am doing a> lot of good but not enough. yet doing the simplest things....well it> is a long story, but surrender, prayer, meditation, wise buddhist> friends everything is not working i am stuck! And i do not want to> spend anymore money or travel far or spend more time on the computer,> i have gone through $70,000 in 7 months, refinanced my home and know> the universe is abundant, and it will all turn out okay, but i am sick> of what ever is going on, lately it has been abundantly poopy. i am> actually afraid to travel much, recently the guy that rear ended me> and asked to be comforted and hugged wanted me to do him a favor while> he verbally abused me. i understand these things can happen to a> healer as i have found a lot of angry people love to be around me, but> i am sick of it! nan>

-- Reverend nan SEA LOVEhttp: www.YOURkindnessMatters.orghttp:www.myspace.com/SeeLOVEverywhere http:

www.SEElove.org -- Reverend nan SEA LOVEhttp:www.YOURkindnessMatters.orghttp:

-- Reverend nan SEA LOVEhttp:www.YOURkindnessMatters.org

http:www.myspace.com/SeeLOVEverywhere

http:www.SEElove.org

-- Reverend nan SEA LOVEhttp:www.YOURkindnessMatters.orghttp:

Guest guest

HI. I'VE BEEN READING YOUR POSTES AND I THOUGHT THIS MIGHT HELP. SEE, I STUDY THE WISDOM OF KABBALAH AND I GOT THIS TODAY AND THOUGHT OF YOU.... MAY 13 - 19, 2007 Why do we suffer? Kabbalah says the reason for our chaos is the reason for change. Imagine if everything always looked good and you never experienced any problems. It might seem like a tempting concept, but the truth is, without challenges to overcome, we'd become complacent. Think back to the times in your life when you felt the greatest sense of accomplishment. Was it when things were handed to you on a silver platter or when you had to struggle to break through something? It is the nature of this world that anything worthwhile is concealed at first. Like a fruit picked from a tree, the more bitter it seems at first, the sweeter it will be when it

ripens. Therefore, when you experience chaos, the kabbalists recommend you take two steps to reveal the concealed Light: 1. Embrace the chaos. Know that it is a blessing designed to lead you to the good. Trust that the Light will take care of you. Have your mantra be, This too is for the good. 2. Look within and take responsibility for being the cause of the chaos. Figure out what you did in this lifetime to bring it about. If you can't identify the cause, understand that the universe is perfect, and the chaos must be coming from a previous incarnation. Welcome the opportunity to cleanse it. It is important to do both steps.

Doing only the first step will not keep you from repeating the pattern, and the second step by itself doesn't take into consideration the importance of trusting the Light. It's a universal truth that chaos will ultimately lead you to the good. It is always darkest right before the dawn, and the greater the darkness, the more Light there is to be revealed. The faster you recognize and accept hardships and all chaotic circumstances as opportunities for spiritual elevation, the quicker the pain and doubt will disappear. You alone determine the rate at which your turmoil and pain passes. Love and Light! Crenshaw*** (www.myspace.com/cameragirl2475) Nan Sea Love <seeloveverywhere@...> wrote: i do not like that i named names in that email and would like to know how to remove it? it was a very low point when i shared that and had no idea it would be broadcast. the healer i mentioned did help me, she just did not live up to my virgo work ethic or work as hard as i can and have and i was disappointed that she did not give more. obviously she gave what she could and it was of value, i am not sorry she was here just sorry i paid her so much. and the person who

i though took my name out apparently got the videos from somewhere else, it is funny i guess people do not really look at what is right in front of them, he was saying he never recieved those videos from me right in the bulletin he responded to when he asked me to call him, and the woman who was soooooooo rude, (usually i can take that and it does not bother me) apologized and agreed to leave me alone if she was not going to help. i know things will get better, i just never dreamed it would be so hard, thank you for your kind words and encouragement. today i will post only the huge animal bulletin and give myself a chance to heal. On 5/13/07, Nan Sea Love <seeloveverywheregmail> wrote: oh my god i had no idea what was saying was public. i thought i was just

speaking to RaK and i had just hit bottom. i won't give up i just need a vacation. i never dreamed people could be so greedy and dishonest and self centered. i saw the world as a beautiful place i still do. that is why i have worked so hard. not for people which i used to love unconditionally and have my heart totally open to. but for the Earth and animals and children and old people, and some people. i shall just give a lot less and repentish, i cannot even hold the light within me anymore, it drains out so fast i cannot remember what it is to be powerful or peaceful or anything but upset at how stuck i feel when so darn many problems impeed my every effort. even the thousands i spent on this computer and video equipement the camera and software and computer are all incompatible it seems. but i do not want to show my self to the world anyway, just my art. i am not beautiful or full enough of light for this world. i can not at this time do the good i hope to do, i cannot

compete with those who are professional have more money and put them self first. i cannot find good local help, everyone who is doing great stuff is busy, even Bob who i let live here for free, i hardly see him, i do not judge my busy friends, i still support their efforts. i shall return. On 5/13/07, EVELYN BELL < beleve2005peoplepc> wrote: I'm so sorry to learn of this. I thought it was phenominal, what all you put out there -- I'd just mentioned to my kids yesterday about you -- saying MySpace had to be your life, you were like, EVERYBODY's friend and such a wonderful resource and all

that, I was admiring your creativity, your energy and love -- and now, I hear you, words I've uttered myself when I was more productive -- wishing like anything someone would match my efforts, my intensity, I guess. So, I know the drill. People will take -- nothing like lucking into a Super Giver -- I guess it comes with the territory...like the warning not to be TOO GOOD because the Devils can't ignore that. "No good deed left unpunished." That sort of thing. It's an unfortunate and unbecoming feature of this stuff. I wish I could help compensate givers like you. I don't know why it should HAVE to work this way -- the economics of it all. I'll miss you. Know you leave with my greatest respect and prayer for things to look up for you, very soon. Sincerely, Evy ----- Original Message ----- From: Nan Sea Love Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 2:03 AM Subject: Re: [] Re: i am an empath • healer and i am needing healing thanks dear, i finally got a chance to read this, i am feeling used right now. i work my heart out give all my energy (which is a lot) and time and watch all the effort i put into giving today go to nothing, no one even reposted all the stuff i posted, the one person that i called long disance because he wanted me to so we could help eachother took elements from my posts and left my name out! i am starting to feel like saying fuck you myspace and all you greedy people who take from me and give nothing tangible in return, i got a whole $1 donation today, my first and that person said they were going to give me $50 and a lot

more, typical, i am sick of this shit! abuse and used. i am off myspace for now. i will do the huge animal bulletins and that is it for a few days i may even refuse to talk to people by making my emails set to away, some woman with drinking promblems wants councelling and the woman who did not kill herself wants counceling as she is still attached to the man, and what about me? i gave everything i had and no one thinks about me, except to ask for more, i do not mean you and the other lightworkers, i mean every ONE else. prayers are great and is energy but even Sheryl when she came here to help me took over $4,000 and did not help that much, she was suppose to teach me a lot but i fed her and cleaned up after her, and she got sick for a week after about a quarter of a day of my life. i am not burned out i am burned. and i am not a stupid woman or overly codependent i was powerful and enlightened and totally honest and forgot the world could be so shitty. On 5/11/07, Nan Sea Love <seeloveverywheregmail> wrote: THANKS dear i am getting such a headache i must get off the computer i will read this later. if you get a chance look at my latest blog on my public site and leave a comment. nan On 5/11/07, lianeqrz_legey <butterflygrisgmail > wrote: Hello Nan,What is the matter honey?It sounds to me that you are lacking energy... You have been through alot, for all that

I know and you are still adapting, it is hard tochange our lives, like the way you changed yours and don't feel theeffects. This sensation of being powerless and feeling that you lostyour ground is just a symptom of changes. The reality as you perceive itis no longer the one you had before, you shifted perspectives. When wetalked yesterday, you gave me such great advice, and you never told meabout your own concerns.. oh girl why didn't you say something?I have observation of the feeling of being stuck. From my humble pointof view, everytime i felt stuck on a specific situations was always asign that the entire picture did not revel itself yet, and there wasother elements either be included, or energy blocks that did notdissolved yet, and they are not (sometimes) necessarily related to you,but pertain to others and they are still affecting you. Don't be concernabout the time factor when you relate to the "stuck

situation", becausethe Divine mind always knows how to compensate this element. The secretof all of it is to keep your faith, and try to keep the balance inside,because this all will pass, believe me or not.The fact that angry people like to be around you is because of yourenergy Nan, you have to learn how to shield yourself and protectyourself to the point of equilibrium avoiding to feel this exaustionand to be irritable , because you know you have a great mission and a clear future, you have many relying on you, you can not and should notallow yourself to break down , sister.I will include you in my healing prayers, and specially this friday,when I do my longest meditations of the week. I wish you the best, andknow that the help is on the way.Many blessings to youLiane>> have given too much of my time, money, and energy. was newly awakened> to my gifts back in October after seeing the Secret and healing my> SELF of 2 "incurable" illnesses, felt like i could make a BIG> difference in the world. now i am stuck feeling powerless and unheard> and my body is suffering, not a lot, but i have almost perfect health> and diet, this is unusual as is this persistent feeling of> dissatisfaction. i have 1725 "friends" on myspace, that takes a lot of> my time and engery and i seem to have a lot of strange, unusal and> frustrating things happen to me. at first it was funny and flattering,> lately i am just sick of it. i am studying Rieki, a phone psychic, was> really enlightened, mediating for 33 years lots of great friends on> myspace but local support is not as good as i would like. it is

hard> for me to leave my home, which is peaceful to go into the world.>> i am a really great artist http://www.SEElove.org and am stuck on how> to get that into the world, myspace is great but has taken over my> life, http://www.myspace.com/seeloveverywhere as i know i am doing a> lot of good but not enough. yet doing the simplest things....well it> is a long story, but surrender, prayer, meditation, wise buddhist> friends everything is not working i am stuck! And i do not want to> spend anymore money or travel far or spend more time on the computer,> i have gone through $70,000 in 7 months, refinanced my home and know> the universe is abundant, and it will all turn out okay, but i am sick> of what ever is going on, lately it has been abundantly poopy. i

am> actually afraid to travel much, recently the guy that rear ended me> and asked to be comforted and hugged wanted me to do him a favor while> he verbally abused me. i understand these things can happen to a> healer as i have found a lot of angry people love to be around me, but> i am sick of it! nan> -- Reverend nan SEA LOVEhttp: www.YOURkindnessMatters.orghttp:www.myspace.com/SeeLOVEverywhere http: www.SEElove.org -- Reverend nan SEA LOVEhttp:www.YOURkindnessMatters.orghttp: www.myspace.com/SeeLOVEverywherehttp:www.SEElove.org -- Reverend nan SEA LOVEhttp:www.YOURkindnessMatters.org http:www.myspace.com/SeeLOVEverywhere http:www.SEElove.org -- Reverend nan SEA LOVEhttp:www.YOURkindnessMatters.orghttp:

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

I am not asking for money. I feel for anyone who needs to, and am sorry life is so hard for so many of us. I love my daughter's dog. Fell in love with him several years ago when he came into the family -- one of my favorite pets of all. A darling love.

He has a problem which could cost thousands they do not have. They just had to go through last summer IN FLORIDA without air conditioning in their home and they're paying for that and some smaller needs. When we get to the end of the funds, it is terrible.

I am only commiserating here. I doubt it's comforting or even consoling. I could tell you whose politics I believe is responsible for much of this financial crisis, but why bother? We're all adults, I trust with functioning eyes or ears and brains. Blame rarely fixes anything.

I'm just so sad about the state of our planet, humanity, life in general. Humanity (and Animal Friends)needs healing in such a big way -- I wish we could collectively believe love and providence into BEING -- of course, that's why this group's been joined. With a great big "IF ONLY" in our hearts...may the powers of goodness hear and respond -- favorably -- for the sake of all Earthlings!!

I think I just prayed.

Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 5:40 PM

thank u i am feeling fine right now except for this poor woman needs prayers and i have to go out! i know this is not the place for me to repost this but i need to get off the computer, some ONE please help her. i have talked about her in my blog and talked to her on the phone she is for real. ----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------From: <a href=' http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile & friendid=120295405 & MyToken=ccdbacca-c8da-4a7e-aed7-c86de27d436d'>SEELOVEverywhere Start Global Cooling ~ SAVE ZEKE</a>Date: May 14, 2007 2:03 PM THIS IS MY RESPONSE TO MY FRIEND WHO IS ABOUT TO LOSE HER BELOVED DOG BECAUSE OF MONEY: i wish i could do more for her, i write about her in my blog. Her Dad died recently she is working as hard as she can, her mom is sick and they almost have lost their home because of funeral expenses. Some ONE help her! Life <i>is</i> unfair right now, i wish i could help you more i will post this and ask again for some ONE to help you, i gave all my money away in last 7 month, i had to refinance my house. i am so sorry about your dear dog, if you go to my site http://www.YOURkindnessMatters.org there are some resources for grief and i will ask my healer friends to help you especially, i have more info for you as soon as i get a chance, something so you will never have to suffer like this again, i know you can be a great saleswoman and never have to lose some ONE you love because of money. nan The following is from a Healer who helped me heal my SELF of two "incurable" illnesses<h1>Anxiety Solutions</h1>Following is a list of solutions that have been found to be effective for stress, anxiety and panic attacks. Please be sure to check with your holistic health practitioner or physician before adopting your choice of the treatments suggested in this document_ <h1>BACH REMEDY</h1>The Bach Flower remedy "Aspen" is good for sudden anxiety attacks, groundless fear, day and night, and all forms of fear.Dosage: Take at least four drops four times daily-first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach at lunch time, on an empty stomach at about 5p.m. and again the last thing at night. Put the drops directly on or under the tongue from the dropper. During an anxiety attack you may take 4 drops every 10 minutes until signs of improvement are evident. For acute, constant anxiety, along with the regular dosage, put 2 drops in each cup of liquid you drink and sip on it throughout the day. <h1>HERBS</h1>Valarian is known as a sleep aid, but can also be used in lower doses throughout the day for a calmimg effect.Passion Flower is relaxing, but not sedating.Siberian Ginseng helps the body cope with stress. Kava kava relaxes the mind as well as the body. Can cause drowsiness.Catnip is an effective anti-stress herb that also causes drowsiness.Skullcap is good for nervous disorders. It also relieves headaches and aids sleep. Ashwaganda is an Ayurvedic herb that acts as a sedative and nerve tonic.Wild oat is said to restore balance to the nervous system.Milk Thistle-A body under stress is more vulnerable to free radical damage. Milk Thistle is rich in flavenoids that neutralize free radicals and it also protects the liver. St. 's Wort taken daily can ease depression. It begins working immediately but takes 2-4 weeks for its full effects to be realized. DO NOT take St. s Wort if you are using any prescription anti-depressants, as doing so can cause health problems. Hops helps ease nervousness, restlessness and stress. It also decreases the desire for alcohol.<h1>AROMATHERAPY</h1>Diffuse-Bergamot, Cedar, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang and Sandalwood(diffusers disperse oils into the air.) Massage-Clary Sage, Lavender, Neroli, Rosewood and Damask Rose (to use oils must be mixed into a carrier oil-do not apply directly to skin.)Bath-Add 10-20 drops of one or a combination of essential oils-Chamomile, Bergamot, Sandalwood, Lavender, and Sweet Marjoram. A few drops of one of these may also be put onto a handkerchief and inhaled periodically to relieve stress and anxiety. <h1>DIET</h1>Include apricots, asparagus, avocados, bananas, broccoli, blackstrap molasses, brewer's yeast, brown rice, dried fruits, dulse, figs, garlic, green leafy vegetables, legumes, raw nuts and seeds, soy products and whole grains. These foods supply valuable minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium, which are depleted by stress. Eat small frequent meals rather than the traditional three meals a day. Always consult a physician to find which of the following supplements would be best for you and use the dosage they recommend.<h1>AMINO ACIDS</h1>DL-Phenylalanine-Suggested dose 600-1,200mg daily. Discontinue use if no improvement is seen in 1 week. For chronic anxiety. Increases the brains production of endorphins, which help relieve anxiety and stress. Do Not take this if you suffer from panic attacks, are pregnant or nursing, have diabetes or high blood pressure. L-Glutamine- Suggested dose 500mg 3 X Daily, on an empty stomach. Take with water or juice. Do not take with milk. Take with 50mg Vitamin B6 and 100mg Vitamin C for better absorption. Has a mild tranquilizing effect. Use in conjunction with L-Tyrosine and L-Glycine. L-Tyrosine-Suggested dose 500mg 3 X daily on an empty stomach. Important for anxiety and depression.L-Glysine-Suggested dose 500mg 3 X daily on an empty stomach. Necessary for proper central nervous system function. <h1>SUPPLEMENTS</h1>Calcium-Suggested dose 2,000mg daily. It is a natural tranquilizer. Take with magnesium.Magnesium-Suggested dose 600-1,000mg daily. Helps relieve anxiety, tension, nervousness, muscular spasms and tics. Best absorbed when taken in conjunction with calcium. Multi-vitamin and Mineral Complex-Take as directed on label to provide all needed nutrients and maintain nutrient balance.Potassium-Suggested dose 99mg daily. Essential for proper functioning of adrenal glands. Selenium-Suggested dose 100-200mcg daily. If you are pregnant, Do Not exceed 40mcg daily. Low levels of selenium have frequently been found in those with anxiety disorders. It is a powerful anti-oxident that protects the heart. S-Adenosylmethionine(SAMe)-Suggested dose 400mg twice daily. This is an important physiological agent involved in over 40 biochemical reactions in the body. It is a natural anti-depressant and has a calming effect. Caution: Do Not use if you have manic-depression( bipolar), or take prescription anti-depressants. Vitamin B-Complex-Take as directed on label-50mg 3 X daily with meals. Helps maintain normal nervous system function. Take with extra B1, B6 and niacinamide.Vitamine B1(thiamine)-Suggested dose 50mg 3 X daily with meals. Helps reduce anxiety and has a calming effect on the nerves. Vitamin B6-Suggested dose 50mg 3 X daily. A known energizer that also exerts a calming effect.Niacinomide-Suggested dose 100mg 3 X daily. Important in the production of certain brain chemicals. In large doses it has a calming effect. Caution: Do Not substitute niacin for niacinomide. Niacin can be toxic in such large doses. Vitamin C-Suggested dose 5,000-10,000mg daily in divided doses. Necessary for proper function of the adrenal glands and brain chemistry. In large doses it can have a tranquilizing effect and is known to decrease anxiety. Vital for dealing with stress. Zinc-Suggested dose 50-80mg daily. Do Not exceed a total of 100mg daily. Has a calming effect on the central nervous system.Chromium Picolinate-Suggested dose 200mcg daily. Chromium deficiency can produce symptoms of anxiety. Melatonin-Suggested dose-Start with 2-3mg daily taken 2 hours or less before bedtime. If necessary, gradually increase dosage until an effective level is reached. This is a natural sleep aid and is helpful if symptoms include insomnia. <h1>COLOR THERAPY</h1>Blue has a relaxing, peaceful and calming effect. Green, too, has a soothing relaxing effect on the body. In nature, trees, grass and sky are excellent relaxants. Pink also soothes the body and relaxes the muscles. Those suffering from anxiety can benefit from pink surroundings. Yellow can help relieve depression. Black is a power color. Wearing black can bring a feeling of strength and self-confidence. <h1>LEARN TO RELAX</h1>Consciously relaxing the muscles helps the mind to relax as well. Start at the feet and work up to your head. Tighten and relax the muscle groups one at a time, while being aware of each sensation. Tense the muscles for a count of ten, concentrating on the tension, then let the muscles go lax. Breathe deeply, enjoying the sensation of release. This is a good precursor to meditation. Meditation is also helpful to ease stress and anxiety. For full benefit it should be done regularly. To start, try meditating twice daily for 10-20 minutes each time. <h1>BREATHING</h1>Just by putting your attention on your breathing, without even doing anything to change it, causes you to move in the direction of relaxation. Get in the habit of shifting your awareness to your breathing whenever you find yourself having upsetting thoughts or becoming tense. Here is a technique that works well to prevent or quell anxiety attacks: <h1>REGULATING BREATH RELAXATION METHOD</h1>While you are first learning this techinque, sit with your back straight. (Later, it can be done in any position.) Place the tip of your tongue against the ridge of tissue just behind your upper front teeth. Keep it there throughout the exercise. (According to ancient Yoga philosophy there are two currents, solar [+] and lunar [-]. These begin and end at the tip of the tongue and the ridge behind the upper teeth. Connecting these points completes a circuit, keeping the energy of the breath rather than allowing it to dissapate. This method has been used effectively for thousands of years.) Purse your lips slightly as you will be exhaling around your tongue. 1. Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whooshing sound.2. Close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose to the count of 4.3. Hold your breath for a count of 7.4.Exhale completely through your mouth making a whooshing sound to a count of 8. This completes one breath. 5. Inhale and repeat cycle three more times for a total of 4 breaths.Always inhale quietly via the nose and exhale audibly via the mouth. Exhaling takes twice as long as inhaling. This is a natural tranquilizer for the nervous system and should be done at least twice a day. During the first month of practice do not do more than 4 breaths at a time. Later, it can be extended to 8 breaths. Do not be concerned if you feel a bit lightheaded at first. It will pass. You may notice a consciousness shift (detachment, dreaminess or lightness). This is a sign you are affecting your involuntary nervous system and neutralizing your stress and anxiety. Before reacting to anything upsetting, use this exercise. Use it whenever you are aware of tension and also to help you fall asleep. <h1>YOGA</h1>Yoga promotes relaxation and is a good form of nonaerobic body conditioning.<h1>MUSIC</h1>Soft music and environmental sounds(waterfalls, birds singing, etc.) relieve stress, anxiety and depression. <h1>VISUALIZATION AND GUIDED IMAGERY</h1>These work with the connection between the visual brain and the involuntary nervous system. When this part of the brain isn't occupied with input from the eyes it is able to influence physical and emotional states. Many also believe that images held in the mind's eye shape our reality. You can start by using images from books and/or tapes to relax and reduce stress if they feel right to you. Another method is to recall a scene from the past that brought you joy and contentment. Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths, and picture yourself back there. Try to feel, hear and smell your surroundings as well as visualizing them. Practice this daily. The best time to do this is during that transition period between waking and sleeping, but you can also practice it any time you are aware of inner tension. <h1>ACTIVITY</h1>Exercise is a good de-stresser. Exercise regularly, preferably outdoors. Hobbies that "earth" you are also beneficial. Examples of these are creating pottery, baking bread and gardening. <h1>AVOID</h1>Certain things help to create stress and should be avoided. These include, but are not limited to excessive exposure to the sun, horror films and watching the news on T.V.What you eat and drink also affects your anxiety level. Avoid alcohol, ephedra(ma huang), marijuana, refined sugars, carbonated soft drinks, tobacco, chocolate, black tea, coffee and all forms of caffeine. My heart has opened unto every form; it is a pasture for gazelles, a cloister for Christian monks, a temple for idols, the Ka'ba of the pilgrim, the tables of the Torah and the book of the Qur'an. I practice the religion of Love; in whatsoever direction its caravans advance, the religion of Love shall be my religion and my faith. ~Rumi----------------- Original Message -----------------From: <a href=' http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile & friendid=76742484 & MyToken=7a60d90f-f318-40a6-abb7-5eccacefdd37'>Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams....</a>Date: May 14, 2007 1:48 PMHello Nan, Im afraid I have bad news, our family has decided it would be best for everone involved, mostly Fantasia, to put her down. She is developing more skin problems, and although she is still eating normal, she doesnt want to go outside anymore, we have to practically carry her to the door. Although I do feel like Im giving up, Im also concerned about my mothers well being, she only has one lung (she lost one to cancer) and Im sure its not healthy for her to be around the dog especially if she has some type of infection. There is no way we can afford the care she would need right now, no way at all, i have to come up with $1500 by October to pay all of my back car taxes just to get my car registered, and we found out that my Dad's estate check went to the state, so the $3000 we owe for the funeral costs are still outstanding. I feel like life is so unfair right now, I have to sacrifice someone that i love to pay stupid car taxes and bills so I can have a car to drive to work so that I can make money so I wont lose my house. Im so frustrated with everything. If I could say "screw the bills" I would, but I cant risk losing my house, we would have nowhere to go. :(

On 5/14/07, isabel robson <isabel.robsonbtinternet> wrote:

Dear Nan

I am feeling for you. At times energy can be drained from you but please be strong. You are a very special person who is not alone.

My thoughts are with you. Things will get better soon. Let the light guide guide you.

Peace and love

Angel of LoveNan Sea Love <seeloveverywheregmail > wrote:

On 5/11/07, lianeqrz_legey < butterflygrisgmail> wrote:

Hello Nan, What is the matter honey?It sounds to me that you are lacking energy... You have been through alot, for all that I know and you are still adapting, it is hard tochange our lives, like the way you changed yours and don't feel the effects. This sensation of being powerless and feeling that you lostyour ground is just a symptom of changes. The reality as you perceive itis no longer the one you had before, you shifted perspectives. When we talked yesterday, you gave me such great advice, and you never told meabout your own concerns.. oh girl why didn't you say something?I have observation of the feeling of being stuck. From my humble pointof view, everytime i felt stuck on a specific situations was always asign that the entire picture did not revel itself yet, and there was other elements either be included, or energy blocks that did notdissolved yet, and they are not (sometimes) necessarily related to you,but pertain to others and they are still affecting you. Don't be concern about the time factor when you relate to the "stuck situation", becausethe Divine mind always knows how to compensate this element. The secretof all of it is to keep your faith, and try to keep the balance inside, because this all will pass, believe me or not.The fact that angry people like to be around you is because of yourenergy Nan, you have to learn how to shield yourself and protectyourself to the point of equilibrium avoiding to feel this exaustion and to be irritable , because you know you have a great mission and a clear future, you have many relying on you, you can not and should notallow yourself to break down , sister.I will include you in my healing prayers, and specially this friday, when I do my longest meditations of the week. I wish you the best, andknow that the help is on the way.Many blessings to youLiane>> have given too much of my time, money, and energy. was newly awakened> to my gifts back in October after seeing the Secret and healing my > SELF of 2 "incurable" illnesses, felt like i could make a BIG> difference in the world. now i am stuck feeling powerless and unheard> and my body is suffering, not a lot, but i have almost perfect health> and diet, this is unusual as is this persistent feeling of> dissatisfaction. i have 1725 "friends" on myspace, that takes a lot of> my time and engery and i seem to have a lot of strange, unusal and > frustrating things happen to me. at first it was funny and flattering,> lately i am just sick of it. i am studying Rieki, a phone psychic, was> really enlightened, mediating for 33 years lots of great friends on > myspace but local support is not as good as i would like. it is hard> for me to leave my home, which is peaceful to go into the world.>> i am a really great artist http://www.SEElove.org and am stuck on how> to get that into the world, myspace is great but has taken over my> life, http://www.myspace.com/seeloveverywhere as i know i am doing a> lot of good but not enough. yet doing the simplest things....well it> is a long story, but surrender, prayer, meditation, wise buddhist> friends everything is not working i am stuck! And i do not want to> spend anymore money or travel far or spend more time on the computer,> i have gone through $70,000 in 7 months, refinanced my home and know > the universe is abundant, and it will all turn out okay, but i am sick> of what ever is going on, lately it has been abundantly poopy. i am> actually afraid to travel much, recently the guy that rear ended me > and asked to be comforted and hugged wanted me to do him a favor while> he verbally abused me. i understand these things can happen to a> healer as i have found a lot of angry people love to be around me, but > i am sick of it! nan>

-- Reverend nan SEA LOVEhttp: www.YOURkindnessMatters.orghttp: www.myspace.com/SeeLOVEverywhere http:www.SEElove.org

-- Reverend nan SEA LOVEhttp:www.YOURkindnessMatters.orghttp:www.myspace.com/SeeLOVEverywhere http:www.SEElove.org