RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Praise Report from

Rate this topic

Guest guest

RE: The Power of Prayer!----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile & friendid=91651565 & MyToken=01abb6e7-6647-439b-8fb6-6ce893260d53'>Michele</a>Date: May 16, 2007 10:04 AM First I want to thank my dear friends and RAK for posting a prayer request for me. I am deeply touched by the emails I've received from others telling me they were praying for me. Thank you all!! Last semester I failed nursing process III, there are IV processes to complete RN school. I had medical problems compounded with work and school so I was alright with repeating because I do want to know that I'll provided the best care possible. They other problem I have is test anxiety.... This is was finals week, my semester is spit up in 2 categories, one is mental health the other is med surg. it's required to pass each with a certain

amount of points and extra points from one does not transfer to the other. I had asked to pray for me (even though I thought it was selfish to ask for prayer for something so little compared to what other needs prayer for) The med surg portion of the class was really difficult for me and I needed 107 points on that test to pass the semester. I have test anxiety, the more pressure the worse I score...knowing that I had people praying for me really helped because I knew whatever happened on my test was in gods hands. I love nursing, I know it's my calling...after the test last night, I knew I had missed more questions than I was alloted to get my grade, however the teacher had not posted the grades because she wanted to go though them since the test came from a test bank. I was not upset last night knowing that anything is possible. Many failed the test from my class. Today when I looked on line for grades, I had 108 points....108, I only need 107 so i had

one extra point!! I passed, so now I move on to the next and last semester of RN school knowing that I have awesome friends that love me. God is good..all the time.