RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Prayer request from Myspace

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Debra is one of my personal friend on myspace, she asked me to place this request here, her brother needs help.

This is his URL: http://www.myspace.com/rustyspout

Please say a silent prayer for his healing and welfare.We all need a little help from times to times.

Bless you all

Liane

---------------- Original Message ----------------- From: Debra Date: May 14, 2007 9:12 PM

Her URL is: http://www.myspace.com/debrajarvis I know you are busy and i truly appreciate all that you do. Would you send out a prayer request for my brother ? He has suffered through being born with rheumatoid arthritis, Hepatitis C, and many mental Dis-eases such as depression, anxiety, OCD..the list goes on. I am trying to help him get treated for the Hep C which I believe is killing him before my very eyes! I have taken over his affairs so that I may get him help. Av-med insurance has denied him treatment in the past and he has no insurance now..so we are filing for disability ..he cannot function anymore than a couple of hours a day. I truly feel that it is the hep C and his dis-ease of the soul that are causing him the most problems. He is a gifted artist (musician and songwriter) and a delicate soul (he found you for me on his bands page Blacksnake) and I constantly show him your lightwork to try and help him. Anything you can do here would be appreciated..he is on my top friend list with a picture of an older man sleeping in a hammock..Thank you and Namaste Debra