RemedySpot.com

Attachments

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When we did this before it uploaded each slide as a graphic file as i recall. and you could only view one at a time. Maybe it has changed.On Feb 25, 2010, at 4:17 PM, jwwright wrote:Why not upload it to files so everyone logging on to the files can see it?If it is attached it should be there if automatic, else stored in different place. Regards RE: Re: Attachments Our Group has 100 GB (Not MB) space available for attachments, totally vacant right now.Yes I just sent it as an attachment I think it has to be uploaded?? or can that be set to automatic. We have used up about 50% of our allocated space now. thoughts?

Going to do it now. Will see the results.CE Grim MDOn Feb 26, 2010, at 7:10 PM, Francis Bill wrote:This is what I get when I click on Attachment folder. The Group's Email Attachment Archive setting is currently set to not archive attachments. Please contact the group moderator to enable this >

Will do all as shows. An see if transitions etc can be seen.I tried to set archive attachments bur could not figure out how. Maybe you can try it JW. Tiped sad Send form miiPhone ;-)May your pressure be low!CE Grim MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Feb 27, 2010, at 2:09 PM, jwwright <jwwright@...> wrote:

The entire ppt is in bloodpressureline >attachments.

Yes it always must be downloaded to read on your machine - that will always be the case with anything you read on the inet.

Once it's downloaded, users can save it.

It's a show, but I don't see any animations.

Sorry I was a little wrong -in openoffice there are a cupla blank pages. It's not perfect. I think the colored bar charts came out black.

I'll hafta look at that. I've had enough PC incompatibility for this weekend.

You know, I'd buy a new mac or laptop if I had a high speed net and there actually WAS as much info as BS on the Inet. Or maybe 10% info.

We filter a lot of good info into our groups and we still get people who want to post BS.

Just what'll I get a position in homeland security.

Regards

RE: Re: Attachments> > > > > Our Group has 100 GB (Not MB) space available for attachments, totally vacant right now.> Yes I just sent it as an attachment I think it has to be uploaded?? or can that be set to automatic. We have used up about 50% of our allocated space now. > > > > > thoughts?>

__________ NOD32 4893 (20100224) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Will do all as shows. An see if transitions etc can be seen.I tried to set archive attachments bur could not figure out how. Maybe you can try it JW. Tiped sad Send form miiPhone ;-)May your pressure be low!CE Grim MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Feb 27, 2010, at 2:09 PM, jwwright <jwwright@...> wrote:

Yes it always must be downloaded to read on your machine - that will always be the case with anything you read on the inet.

Sorry I was a little wrong -in openoffice there are a cupla blank pages. It's not perfect. I think the colored bar charts came out black.

You know, I'd buy a new mac or laptop if I had a high speed net and there actually WAS as much info as BS on the Inet. Or maybe 10% info.

We filter a lot of good info into our groups and we still get people who want to post BS.

Regards

RE: Re: Attachments> > > > > Our Group has 100 GB (Not MB) space available for attachments, totally vacant right now.> Yes I just sent it as an attachment I think it has to be uploaded?? or can that be set to automatic. We have used up about 50% of our allocated space now. > > > > > thoughts?>

__________ NOD32 4893 (20100224) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Regards

Regards

Regards

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Tom, we cannot send attachments. If anyone wants to see the picture, they would

have to ask you to send it to their email address. Let me be the

first a request to have you email your photograph, so just zip it to my email

address. Thanks for all your good work.

Carpe Diem,

Lottie Duthu