RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Whooping cough

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I will ask my aromatherapy group and hope they have some suggestions. Oil of Oregano will kill any pathogen but oils have to be diluted for children and you have to be very careful with them. I'll let you know what they say.AnnSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: "carolinemathson" Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:01:41 -0000<no-forced-vaccination >Subject: Whooping Cough Hi there, My 3 year old is on Day 5 of fever and violent coughing that keeps her awake at night. Because of the violent nature of the cough and the " wheezing/whooping " sound, I think it is Pertussis. How does one treat Pertussis? I am fearful of going to the doctor, because they will report us to the Health Department and then be require us to give very strong antibiotics (with serious risks.) Is a doctor/antibiotics the best course or are there other equally effective treatment options? I will make myself a Public Enemy of the Health system if it is necessary for her healing. :o Also need to determine what to do for when my 20-month old gets the disease (and the rest of us!) One of you runs this very helpful website: http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/dptdtap.htm. I went there to find more info, but most of the links seem to be broken, at least on my end this morning. Help?! Thank you! -Caroline

Guest guest

Hi Caroline,  Have you heard of glyconutrients?  Ambrotose, made by Mannatech, contains all eight glyconutrients neccessary for cell to cell communication within the body.  This goes to the cellular level and provides the body with the nutrients it needs to heal, correct, and repair itself.  If you have not heard of this before, let me know.  I can give you more information.  Pat

----- Whooping Cough

>  

> > Hi there, > > My 3 year old is on Day 5 of fever and violent coughing that keeps her awake at night. Because of the violent nature of the cough and the " wheezing/whooping " sound, I think it is Pertussis.

> > How does one treat Pertussis? I am fearful of going to the doctor, because they will report us to the Health Department and then be require us to give very strong antibiotics (with serious risks.) > > Is a doctor/antibiotics the best course or are there other equally effective treatment options? I will make myself a Public Enemy of the Health system if it is necessary for her healing. :o Also need to determine what to do for when my 20-month old gets the disease (and the rest of us!) > > One of you runs this very helpful website: http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/dptdtap.htm. I went there to find more info, but most of the links seem to be broken, at least on my end this morning. > > Help?! Thank you!

> -Caroline > >

------- End of Original Message -------

Guest guest

Hi Caroline,  Have you heard of glyconutrients?  Ambrotose, made by Mannatech, contains all eight glyconutrients neccessary for cell to cell communication within the body.  This goes to the cellular level and provides the body with the nutrients it needs to heal, correct, and repair itself.  If you have not heard of this before, let me know.  I can give you more information.  Pat

----- Whooping Cough

>  

> > Hi there, > > My 3 year old is on Day 5 of fever and violent coughing that keeps her awake at night. Because of the violent nature of the cough and the " wheezing/whooping " sound, I think it is Pertussis.

> > How does one treat Pertussis? I am fearful of going to the doctor, because they will report us to the Health Department and then be require us to give very strong antibiotics (with serious risks.) > > Is a doctor/antibiotics the best course or are there other equally effective treatment options? I will make myself a Public Enemy of the Health system if it is necessary for her healing. :o Also need to determine what to do for when my 20-month old gets the disease (and the rest of us!) > > One of you runs this very helpful website: http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/dptdtap.htm. I went there to find more info, but most of the links seem to be broken, at least on my end this morning. > > Help?! Thank you!

> -Caroline > >

Guest guest

Caroline:

I had this with my special needs grandson; first they thought it was the heart med that he takes..this went on for several months...all of a sudden, SWINE flu hit. He was given antibiotics which I would rather not use but with his condition and so much that can go wrong, so easily, he took them...the cough is gone, he is recovered, up and around. It is worth looking into the glyconutrients mentioned if you feel you have time to do so without risking the life of your child.Barbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I die

no-forced-vaccination From: pjmdlammers@...Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:42:59 -0500Subject: Re: Whooping Cough

Hi Caroline, Have you heard of glyconutrients? Ambrotose, made by Mannatech, contains all eight glyconutrients neccessary for cell to cell communication within the body. This goes to the cellular level and provides the body with the nutrients it needs to heal, correct, and repair itself. If you have not heard of this before, let me know. I can give you more information. Pat ----- Whooping Cough > > > Hi there, > > My 3 year old is on Day 5 of fever and violent coughing that keeps her awake at night. Because of the violent nature of the cough and the "wheezing/whooping" sound, I think it is Pertussis. > > How does one treat Pertussis? I am fearful of going to the doctor, because they will report us to the Health Department and then be require us to give very strong antibiotics (with serious risks.) > > Is a doctor/antibiotics the best course or are there other equally effective treatment options? I will make myself a Public Enemy of the Health system if it is necessary for her healing. :o Also need to determine what to do for when my 20-month old gets the disease (and the rest of us!) > > One of you runs this very helpful website: http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/dptdtap.htm. I went there to find more info, but most of the links seem to be broken, at least on my end this morning. > > Help?! Thank you! > -Caroline > > ------- End of Original Message -------

Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don’t worry about storage limits. Check it out.

Guest guest

Caroline:

I had this with my special needs grandson; first they thought it was the heart med that he takes..this went on for several months...all of a sudden, SWINE flu hit. He was given antibiotics which I would rather not use but with his condition and so much that can go wrong, so easily, he took them...the cough is gone, he is recovered, up and around. It is worth looking into the glyconutrients mentioned if you feel you have time to do so without risking the life of your child.Barbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I die

no-forced-vaccination From: pjmdlammers@...Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:42:59 -0500Subject: Re: Whooping Cough

Hi Caroline, Have you heard of glyconutrients? Ambrotose, made by Mannatech, contains all eight glyconutrients neccessary for cell to cell communication within the body. This goes to the cellular level and provides the body with the nutrients it needs to heal, correct, and repair itself. If you have not heard of this before, let me know. I can give you more information. Pat ----- Whooping Cough > > > Hi there, > > My 3 year old is on Day 5 of fever and violent coughing that keeps her awake at night. Because of the violent nature of the cough and the "wheezing/whooping" sound, I think it is Pertussis. > > How does one treat Pertussis? I am fearful of going to the doctor, because they will report us to the Health Department and then be require us to give very strong antibiotics (with serious risks.) > > Is a doctor/antibiotics the best course or are there other equally effective treatment options? I will make myself a Public Enemy of the Health system if it is necessary for her healing. :o Also need to determine what to do for when my 20-month old gets the disease (and the rest of us!) > > One of you runs this very helpful website: http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/dptdtap.htm. I went there to find more info, but most of the links seem to be broken, at least on my end this morning. > > Help?! Thank you! > -Caroline > > ------- End of Original Message -------

Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don’t worry about storage limits. Check it out.

Guest guest

Homeopathic remedies are especially helpful in healing pertussis. I suggest contacting a classical homeopath for assistance or you can reference details in books like Prescription for Nutritional Healing.

I hope your child feels better soon~

Whooping Cough > > > Hi there, > > My 3 year old is on Day 5 of fever and violent coughing that keeps her awake at night. Because of the violent nature of the cough and the "wheezing/whooping" sound, I think it is Pertussis. > > How does one treat Pertussis? I am fearful of going to the doctor, because they will report us to the Health Department and then be require us to give very strong antibiotics (with serious risks.) > > Is a doctor/antibiotics the best course or are there other equally effective treatment options? I will make myself a Public Enemy of the Health system if it is necessary for her healing. :o Also need to determine what to do for when my 20-month old gets the disease (and the rest of us!) > > One of you runs this very helpful website: http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/dptdtap.htm. I went there to find more info, but most of the links seem to be broken, at least on my end this morning. > > Help?! Thank you! > -Caroline > > ------- End of Original Message -------

Guest guest

Homeopathic remedies are especially helpful in healing pertussis. I suggest contacting a classical homeopath for assistance or you can reference details in books like Prescription for Nutritional Healing.

I hope your child feels better soon~

Whooping Cough > > > Hi there, > > My 3 year old is on Day 5 of fever and violent coughing that keeps her awake at night. Because of the violent nature of the cough and the "wheezing/whooping" sound, I think it is Pertussis. > > How does one treat Pertussis? I am fearful of going to the doctor, because they will report us to the Health Department and then be require us to give very strong antibiotics (with serious risks.) > > Is a doctor/antibiotics the best course or are there other equally effective treatment options? I will make myself a Public Enemy of the Health system if it is necessary for her healing. :o Also need to determine what to do for when my 20-month old gets the disease (and the rest of us!) > > One of you runs this very helpful website: http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/dptdtap.htm. I went there to find more info, but most of the links seem to be broken, at least on my end this morning. > > Help?! Thank you! > -Caroline > > ------- End of Original Message -------

Guest guest

Hi Pat, No, I don't know anything about glyconutrients: what they are used for, where to get them, are they a substitute for antibiotics, etc. I would love any information you have. Thanks, CarolineOn Sep 29, 2009, at 9:42 AM, "Merlin Lammers" <pjmdlammers@...> wrote:

Hi Caroline, Have you heard of glyconutrients? Ambrotose, made by Mannatech, contains all eight glyconutrients neccessary for cell to cell communication within the body. This goes to the cellular level and provides the body with the nutrients it needs to heal, correct, and repair itself. If you have not heard of this before, let me know. I can give you more information. Pat

----- Whooping Cough

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Pat, No, I don't know anything about glyconutrients: what they are used for, where to get them, are they a substitute for antibiotics, etc. I would love any information you have. Thanks, CarolineOn Sep 29, 2009, at 9:42 AM, "Merlin Lammers" <pjmdlammers@...> wrote:

Hi Caroline, Have you heard of glyconutrients? Ambrotose, made by Mannatech, contains all eight glyconutrients neccessary for cell to cell communication within the body. This goes to the cellular level and provides the body with the nutrients it needs to heal, correct, and repair itself. If you have not heard of this before, let me know. I can give you more information. Pat

----- Whooping Cough

>

>

Guest guest

I know there is a homeopathic remedy for whooping cough. If you can find a

naturopath in your area they can help too.

I also use a great herbalist who helps me with everything!

Here is her contact....good luck!

Pam

Bonnie LaBuda

Master Herbalist

Herb'n Essences

19999 Beaver Lake Road Kimball, MN 55353-9712

Phone(320)252-5745 | Fax (320) 253-7408

www.herbnessences.com

Guest guest

I know there is a homeopathic remedy for whooping cough. If you can find a

naturopath in your area they can help too.

I also use a great herbalist who helps me with everything!

Here is her contact....good luck!

Pam

Bonnie LaBuda

Master Herbalist

Herb'n Essences

19999 Beaver Lake Road Kimball, MN 55353-9712

Phone(320)252-5745 | Fax (320) 253-7408

www.herbnessences.com

Guest guest

Homeopathy does very well treating whooping cough

I will send you remedy info and dosing instructions

Choose the ONE remedy that matches best

We don't prescribe on the disease name, but on the symptoms, so even if

it doesn't get diagnosed as whooping cough..................look at the

remedies.

If you can see a homeopath to help with this that would help also

sheri

At 06:01 AM 9/29/2009, you wrote:

Hi there,

My 3 year old is on Day 5 of fever and violent coughing that keeps her

awake at night. Because of the violent nature of the cough and the

" wheezing/whooping " sound, I think it is Pertussis.

How does one treat Pertussis? I am fearful of going to the doctor,

because they will report us to the Health Department and then be require

us to give very strong antibiotics (with serious risks.)

Is a doctor/antibiotics the best course or are there other equally

effective treatment options? I will make myself a Public Enemy of the

Health system if it is necessary for her healing. :o Also need to

determine what to do for when my 20-month old gets the disease (and the

rest of us!)

One of you runs this very helpful website:

http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/dptdtap.htm. I went there to find more

info, but most of the links seem to be broken, at least on my end this

morning.

Help?! Thank you!

-Caroline

Sheri Nakken, R.N., MA, Hahnemannian

Homeopath

Vaccination Information & Choice Network, Washington State, USA

Vaccines -

http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/vaccine.htm or

http://www.wellwithin1.com/vaccine.htm

Vaccine Dangers, Childhood Disease Classes & Homeopathy

Online/email courses - next classes start September 30 & October

http://www.wellwithin1.com/vaccineclass.htm or

http://www.wellwithin1.com/homeo.htm

Guest guest

it doesn't get diagnosed as whooping cough..................look at the

remedies.

sheri

Hi there,

rest of us!)

http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/dptdtap.htm. I went there to find more

morning.

Help?! Thank you!

-Caroline

Homeopath

Vaccines -

http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/vaccine.htm or

http://www.wellwithin1.com/vaccine.htm

http://www.wellwithin1.com/vaccineclass.htm or

http://www.wellwithin1.com/homeo.htm

Guest guest

Forget the Vick’s Vaporub! Just buy regular

MENTHOLATUM!!! Vick’s Vaporub has lots of added stuff in it that can

cause rashes on very sensitive skin. I think for a three-year-old I probably

rub plain Vaseline or A & D Ointment on the skin before I put on either the

Plain MENTOLATUM or the Vick’s Vaporub. The idea is to keep it a simple

as possible so the child can breathe and the cough can be quieted to the child

can rest. And for goodness sake do not use children’s aspirin; it could

cause Reye’s Syndrome in a child than young. ~~Ruth

no-forced-vaccination

[mailto:no-forced-vaccination ] On Behalf Of vitamom412@...

Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009

9:49 AM

To:

no-forced-vaccination

Subject: Re:

Whooping Cough

Vick's

vapor rub smeared on the bottom of feet then covered with socks help knock

coughs out and let's everyone sleep. Goodluck!! Jan

In a

message dated 9/29/2009 7:47:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, pjmdlammershartel (DOT) net

writes:

Hi Caroline, Have

you heard of glyconutrients? Ambrotose, made by Mannatech, contains all

eight glyconutrients neccessary for cell to cell communication within the

body. This goes to the cellular level and provides the body with the

nutrients it needs to heal, correct, and repair itself. If you have not

heard of this before, let me know. I can give you more information.

Pat

----- Whooping Cough

>

>

> Hi there,

>

> My 3 year old is on Day 5 of fever and violent coughing that keeps her

>

> How does one treat Pertussis? I am fearful of going to the doctor, because

they will report us to the Health Department and then be require us to give

very strong antibiotics (with serious risks.)

>

> Is a doctor/antibiotics the best course or are there other equally

effective treatment options? I will make myself a Public Enemy of the Health

system if it is necessary for her healing. :o Also need to determine what to do

for when my 20-month old gets the disease (and the rest of us!)

>

> One of you runs this very helpful website: http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/dptdtap.htm.

I went there to find more info, but most of the links seem to be broken, at

least on my end this morning.

>

> Help?! Thank you!

> -Caroline

>

>

Guest guest

Forget the Vick’s Vaporub! Just buy regular

MENTHOLATUM!!! Vick’s Vaporub has lots of added stuff in it that can

cause rashes on very sensitive skin. I think for a three-year-old I probably

rub plain Vaseline or A & D Ointment on the skin before I put on either the

Plain MENTOLATUM or the Vick’s Vaporub. The idea is to keep it a simple

as possible so the child can breathe and the cough can be quieted to the child

can rest. And for goodness sake do not use children’s aspirin; it could

cause Reye’s Syndrome in a child than young. ~~Ruth

no-forced-vaccination

[mailto:no-forced-vaccination ] On Behalf Of vitamom412@...

Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009

9:49 AM

To:

no-forced-vaccination

Subject: Re:

Whooping Cough

Vick's

vapor rub smeared on the bottom of feet then covered with socks help knock

coughs out and let's everyone sleep. Goodluck!! Jan

In a

message dated 9/29/2009 7:47:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, pjmdlammershartel (DOT) net

writes:

Hi Caroline, Have

you heard of glyconutrients? Ambrotose, made by Mannatech, contains all

eight glyconutrients neccessary for cell to cell communication within the

body. This goes to the cellular level and provides the body with the

nutrients it needs to heal, correct, and repair itself. If you have not

heard of this before, let me know. I can give you more information.

Pat

----- Whooping Cough

>

>

> Hi there,

>

> My 3 year old is on Day 5 of fever and violent coughing that keeps her

>

> How does one treat Pertussis? I am fearful of going to the doctor, because

they will report us to the Health Department and then be require us to give

very strong antibiotics (with serious risks.)

>

> Is a doctor/antibiotics the best course or are there other equally

effective treatment options? I will make myself a Public Enemy of the Health

system if it is necessary for her healing. :o Also need to determine what to do

for when my 20-month old gets the disease (and the rest of us!)

>

> One of you runs this very helpful website: http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/dptdtap.htm.

I went there to find more info, but most of the links seem to be broken, at

least on my end this morning.

>

> Help?! Thank you!

> -Caroline

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Caroline,

If you don’t mind a couple more

ideas for treating that whooping cough, here’s some you may want to try:

A cough syrup of 2 oz. thyme, 2 oz.

marshmallow root, 1 quart water, 1 cup glycerine, and 3 Tbsp. vinegar.  Simmer

the thyme and marshmallow root in 1 quart water for 1 hour.  Strain

immediately.  Stir in glycerine and vinegar.  Label and pour into a clean glass

jar and keep in a cool place.  You can give for a 4 year old 2 teaspoons.  Less

for younger and  more for older.

Another cough syrup: ½# wild cherry bark, ¾

cup slippery elm bark, cut and sifted, ¼ cup licorice root, ¼ cup lobelia, cut

and dried, 1/8 cup flaxseed, ½ cup peppermint tea leaves, 2 quarts water, 1 cup

glycerine, 4 Tbsp. vinegar, and 1 tsp. cinnamon.  Simmer everything in water

for 60 minutes.  Strain immediately.  Add honey to taste.  (Don’t give

honey to babies…under one year old).  Pour into glass jar and keep in a

cool place.  Give in the same amounts as the recipe above.

Raw garlic and Echinacea tincture is also

good.  Colloidal silver is good too.

You may also try rubbing the chest and

back with mullein oil and garlic oil.  Eucalyptus steam baths are good to do.

Eating cleansing foods.  Dairy, white

sugar, and white flour products are mucus-forming foods and should be avoided.

I do hope your child will get well soon.

Joni

Guest guest

Dear Sheri, I use a light cup of catnip tea/ honey , it has great properties to reduce fevers without raising the bodys core temp, and it also helps to clear out the lungs, and bronchs.I use it for pain in my knees, and lower back and hip joints due to arthritis, plus it also helps to lower the blood pressure if you are having high readings.I use dried leaves, and flowers, not the root( it is more potent and can cause irritability when chewed on raw.( Thats why cat's love it)but the upper part has a more mild sedative like properties to it.Catnip is part of the mint family.Natures wonders are truely wonderful From: Sheri Nakken <vaccinedangers@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 12:18:18 PMSubject: Re: Whooping Cough

it doesn't get diagnosed as whooping cough....... ......... ..look at the

remedies.

sheri

Hi there,

"wheezing/whooping" sound, I think it is Pertussis.

rest of us!)

http://www.nccn. net/~wwithin/ dptdtap.htm. I went there to find more

morning.

Help?! Thank you!

-Caroline

Homeopath

Vaccines -

http://www.nccn. net/~wwithin/ vaccine.htm or

http://www.wellwith in1.com/vaccine. htm

http://www.wellwith in1.com/vaccinec lass.htm or

http://www.wellwith in1.com/homeo. htm

Guest guest

Dear Sheri, I use a light cup of catnip tea/ honey , it has great properties to reduce fevers without raising the bodys core temp, and it also helps to clear out the lungs, and bronchs.I use it for pain in my knees, and lower back and hip joints due to arthritis, plus it also helps to lower the blood pressure if you are having high readings.I use dried leaves, and flowers, not the root( it is more potent and can cause irritability when chewed on raw.( Thats why cat's love it)but the upper part has a more mild sedative like properties to it.Catnip is part of the mint family.Natures wonders are truely wonderful From: Sheri Nakken <vaccinedangers@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 12:18:18 PMSubject: Re: Whooping Cough

it doesn't get diagnosed as whooping cough....... ......... ..look at the

remedies.

sheri

Hi there,

"wheezing/whooping" sound, I think it is Pertussis.

rest of us!)

http://www.nccn. net/~wwithin/ dptdtap.htm. I went there to find more

morning.

Help?! Thank you!

-Caroline

Homeopath

Vaccines -

http://www.nccn. net/~wwithin/ vaccine.htm or

http://www.wellwith in1.com/vaccine. htm

http://www.wellwith in1.com/vaccinec lass.htm or

http://www.wellwith in1.com/homeo. htm

Guest guest

I also put peppermint oil, and eucalyptus oil in my vaporizer, and run it in the room to kill germs, that are airborne. Certified Natural Health Professionalhttps://NaturalPathwaytoBetterHealth.ning.com/(Libby)Enyeart https://CovenantPartners.ning.com/ Enyearthttps://naturalpathwaytobetterhealth.plaxogroups.comhttp://naturalpathwaytobetterhealth.webs.comFrom: carolinemathson <carolinemathson@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:01:41 AMSubject: Whooping Cough

Hi there,

My 3 year old is on Day 5 of fever and violent coughing that keeps her awake at night. Because of the violent nature of the cough and the "wheezing/whooping" sound, I think it is Pertussis.

How does one treat Pertussis? I am fearful of going to the doctor, because they will report us to the Health Department and then be require us to give very strong antibiotics (with serious risks.)

Is a doctor/antibiotics the best course or are there other equally effective treatment options? I will make myself a Public Enemy of the Health system if it is necessary for her healing. :o Also need to determine what to do for when my 20-month old gets the disease (and the rest of us!)

One of you runs this very helpful website: http://www.nccn. net/~wwithin/ dptdtap.htm. I went there to find more info, but most of the links seem to be broken, at least on my end this morning.

Help?! Thank you!

-Caroline

Guest guest

I also put peppermint oil, and eucalyptus oil in my vaporizer, and run it in the room to kill germs, that are airborne. Certified Natural Health Professionalhttps://NaturalPathwaytoBetterHealth.ning.com/(Libby)Enyeart https://CovenantPartners.ning.com/ Enyearthttps://naturalpathwaytobetterhealth.plaxogroups.comhttp://naturalpathwaytobetterhealth.webs.comFrom: carolinemathson <carolinemathson@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:01:41 AMSubject: Whooping Cough

Hi there,

My 3 year old is on Day 5 of fever and violent coughing that keeps her awake at night. Because of the violent nature of the cough and the "wheezing/whooping" sound, I think it is Pertussis.

How does one treat Pertussis? I am fearful of going to the doctor, because they will report us to the Health Department and then be require us to give very strong antibiotics (with serious risks.)

Is a doctor/antibiotics the best course or are there other equally effective treatment options? I will make myself a Public Enemy of the Health system if it is necessary for her healing. :o Also need to determine what to do for when my 20-month old gets the disease (and the rest of us!)

One of you runs this very helpful website: http://www.nccn. net/~wwithin/ dptdtap.htm. I went there to find more info, but most of the links seem to be broken, at least on my end this morning.

Help?! Thank you!

-Caroline

Guest guest

Hi there,

Help?! Thank you!

-Caroline

Guest guest

Hi there,

Help?! Thank you!

-Caroline

Guest guest

Sheri; Where can a get a form for symptomology assessment to determine the correctremedy for respiratory symptoms?thanks; Leta Rosetree, M.A. X2On Sep 29, 2552 BE, at 11:18, Sheri Nakken wrote:Homeopathy does very well treating whooping coughI will send you remedy info and dosing instructionsChoose the ONE remedy that matches bestWe don't prescribe on the disease name, but on the symptoms, so even if it doesn't get diagnosed as whooping cough..................look at the remedies.If you can see a homeopath to help with this that would help alsosheriAt 06:01 AM 9/29/2009, you wrote: Hi there, My 3 year old is on Day 5 of fever and violent coughing that keeps her awake at night. Because of the violent nature of the cough and the "wheezing/whooping" sound, I think it is Pertussis.How does one treat Pertussis? I am fearful of going to the doctor, because they will report us to the Health Department and then be require us to give very strong antibiotics (with serious risks.) Is a doctor/antibiotics the best course or are there other equally effective treatment options? I will make myself a Public Enemy of the Health system if it is necessary for her healing. :o Also need to determine what to do for when my 20-month old gets the disease (and the rest of us!) One of you runs this very helpful website: http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/dptdtap.htm. I went there to find more info, but most of the links seem to be broken, at least on my end this morning. Help?! Thank you!-CarolineSheri Nakken, R.N., MA, Hahnemannian Homeopath Vaccination Information & Choice Network, Washington State, USAVaccines - http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/vaccine.htm orhttp://www.wellwithin1.com/vaccine.htmVaccine Dangers, Childhood Disease Classes & Homeopathy Online/email courses - next classes start September 30 & October 1http://www.wellwithin1.com/vaccineclass.htm or http://www.wellwithin1.com/homeo.htm

Guest guest

Sheri; Where can a get a form for symptomology assessment to determine the correctremedy for respiratory symptoms?thanks; Leta Rosetree, M.A. X2On Sep 29, 2552 BE, at 11:18, Sheri Nakken wrote:Homeopathy does very well treating whooping coughI will send you remedy info and dosing instructionsChoose the ONE remedy that matches bestWe don't prescribe on the disease name, but on the symptoms, so even if it doesn't get diagnosed as whooping cough..................look at the remedies.If you can see a homeopath to help with this that would help alsosheriAt 06:01 AM 9/29/2009, you wrote: Hi there, My 3 year old is on Day 5 of fever and violent coughing that keeps her awake at night. Because of the violent nature of the cough and the "wheezing/whooping" sound, I think it is Pertussis.How does one treat Pertussis? I am fearful of going to the doctor, because they will report us to the Health Department and then be require us to give very strong antibiotics (with serious risks.) Is a doctor/antibiotics the best course or are there other equally effective treatment options? I will make myself a Public Enemy of the Health system if it is necessary for her healing. :o Also need to determine what to do for when my 20-month old gets the disease (and the rest of us!) One of you runs this very helpful website: http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/dptdtap.htm. I went there to find more info, but most of the links seem to be broken, at least on my end this morning. Help?! Thank you!-CarolineSheri Nakken, R.N., MA, Hahnemannian Homeopath Vaccination Information & Choice Network, Washington State, USAVaccines - http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/vaccine.htm orhttp://www.wellwithin1.com/vaccine.htmVaccine Dangers, Childhood Disease Classes & Homeopathy Online/email courses - next classes start September 30 & October 1http://www.wellwithin1.com/vaccineclass.htm or http://www.wellwithin1.com/homeo.htm

Guest guest