RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Your welcome ! Good news is always welcome! Love julie

>From: "Marie " <marie.johnson3@...> >Reply- >< > >Subject: Re: update >Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 14:10:24 -0700 > >Wow! Thank you for such an encouraging letter. We need that on this site sometimes. I am so happy that you are doing so well and that you are getting your life back! > >Thanks for making my day with such a happy and encouraging note. > >Marie > update > > > I have been explanted now for over 2 years, going on three, and wanted to uplift anyone that is confused or scared or very ill. I havent posted much these last few weeks, but daily check in ! This site has uplifted me so many times, and we need to keep that up for others. I want to put this out-Especially our new comers- if you don't know me. I was very ill from my breast implants that I had inside my body for over 9 years. I was very young, to be so ill. I got them at 19 and had them removed when suddenly was hit with illness at the age of 27. I was diagnosed with thyroid auto immune disease, as well as Rheuamtoid arthrits and many, many neuro symtpoms, atypical ms like. For months before my explant- I was tested, prodded, pricked and scolded by many docs. Being told many times- it was not my implants. "Silly girl" > > I knew it was. I had found this site, and had what all the others did. I was ill, very ill. It was my only hope. I had them removed by Dr Kolb and the surgery took over 6 hours. My capsules and implants were badly infected, and it took hours to scrape the gunk out of me, literally. Getting them out was my only hope to get well. I ended up extremly pleased with the results and immediatly felt better. Not all the way better, but improvement. Afterwards, I then began taking supplements and detoxing kits, as well as detox baths, and walking (I stopped the strenous workouts) changed my diet, tested my hormones and food allergies and have come a long way. > > I no longer have RA, my thyroid condition has improved, ms like symptoms are gone, joint pain gone, fatigue too, and have my life back. I am a 30 old woman with lots of life to live. And energy! I am also pregnant- 7 months and so far, all is well! My 4 year old son, anxiouly awaits! > > I just wanted to say, go for explant, dont be fearful. Our docs are great! And also be discouraged after explant. Some takre longer to heal, depending on the damage and the length of time implanted, some have to try harder, look deeper, read more, like me! But it is for yourself and you are so worth it.I saw it as my healing time and just dove in, and am so glad I did it! > Love ,julie > > > > > > Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice given by licensed health care professionals. Consult your physician or licensed health care professional before commencing any medical treatment. > > "Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a better world." - Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954, Chemistry; 1963, Peace) > >

Guest guest

, It is so true. Iam so glad that you have found this place, as am I! Where would we be? It is so full of wealthy info and great gals. Good direction, just what we all need Love

>From: "diana dickieson" <scissorstar@...> >Reply- > >Subject: RE: update >Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 19:05:40 -0700 > ><< message3.txt >>

julie, that was a great post....there are still so so many women that don't know that it is their implants. iam am glad to hear that you are doing well. we are so fortunate....like i have said many times if it wasn't for this site i would not be here....or i would be still in my bed so ill....life would not be worth living. it is because of these women that iam explanted, healed, and a strong young woman once again....thankyou all....dianaDIANA D

>From: "JOSEPH PALANCA" <juliejp61@...>

>Reply-

>

>Subject: update

>Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 17:35:26 +0000

>

Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice given by licensed health care professionals. Consult your physician or licensed health care professional before commencing any medical treatment.

" Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a better world. " - Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954, Chemistry; 1963, Peace)

Guest guest

, Thanks so much for the encouragement. Now that I've had the

explant (3/30) I still need women like you to carry the torch ahead of

me so I can know the possibilities that may be mine also....

Guest guest

Ooops! forgot to give my address: traciboston@...Traci Boston <gettazookeeper@...> wrote:

UPDATE

Last night was my two month anniversary on LDN 59 days at 3.0 and 1 day (last night) at 4.5 as per your suggestions of dividing a 3.0 in a cup of juice and drinking half. I experience a general tingling (especially my tongue) and many old sites, much like the FIRST night (at 3.0) without the drama. I noted the changes, then off to sleep with my normal dose of Melatonin. Today I went for my second visit to the most open receptive Neuro. I have every met. I have FIRED two in since my '93 diagnosis of M.S. What has if been like on LDN? Life altering is a very accurate description. If it had not been for this site I probably would have still been searching for that miracle. My first prescription was written by my new primary physician a and I felt extremely lucky that he had NO resistance to it. Now for the rest of the story last month my new Neuo, after looking at my stack of records

and a long list of questions, politely listened to my (then month long) experience on LDN. I included in my record the LDN doctors folder (a godsend) and a list of all supplements I take. He said WOW, you're taking some good stuff. I don't know anything about LDN, but I will look into it. He "prescribed" 2AEP Magnesium and 3 other things from his office and sent me off for a month. Today was the day. He had looked at the information and had NO PROBLEM prescribing the additional 1.5 dose of LDN to bump me up to 4.5. I know from the huge problems encountered by others on this site that this is unusual. He does not endorse any of the CRAB's and uses biofeedback, kinisiology, and other techniques. He is an admirer of Nieper's work, doesn't mind the magnets in my shoes or the meteorite around my neck! He uses his eyes for reading, and his ears for listening! He has over 100 M.S. patients. None of his

patients are on CRAB's. Anyone in Texas who needs a sightly unorthodox Neuro with impeccable credentials contact me directly and I will provide his info. He took a sample of my 3.0mg pills to use kinisiology on other patients to see if this might be of benefit to them. Of course WE know it will be! Thanks to all on this group for all the help and support! Traci (formally lizatexas22)

Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour

Guest guest

that makes my day when i read that people are getting support and encouragement from their doctors like they should be and the guy even likes dr. neiper!!! my kind of man!!!!!!! it is so wonderful that he is willing to bump the ldn up, no questions, and applied kinesiology does work. the body doesn't lie. you need the right practitioner to do it though and this guy sounds like the real deal. god bless, kathy

Re: [low dose naltrexone] UPDATE

Ooops! forgot to give my address: traciboston@...Traci Boston <gettazookeeper@...> wrote:

UPDATE

Last night was my two month anniversary on LDN 59 days at 3.0 and 1 day (last night) at 4.5 as per your suggestions of dividing a 3.0 in a cup of juice and drinking half. I experience a general tingling (especially my tongue) and many old sites, much like the FIRST night (at 3.0) without the drama. I noted the changes, then off to sleep with my normal dose of Melatonin. Today I went for my second visit to the most open receptive Neuro. I have every met. I have FIRED two in since my '93 diagnosis of M.S. What has if been like on LDN? Life altering is a very accurate description. If it had not been for this site I probably would have still been searching for that miracle. My first prescription was written by my new primary physician a and I felt extremely lucky that he had NO resistance to it. Now for the rest of the story last month my new Neuo, after looking at my stack of records and a long list of questions, politely listened to my (then month long) experience on LDN. I included in my record the LDN doctors folder (a godsend) and a list of all supplements I take. He said WOW, you're taking some good stuff. I don't know anything about LDN, but I will look into it. He "prescribed" 2AEP Magnesium and 3 other things from his office and sent me off for a month. Today was the day. He had looked at the information and had NO PROBLEM prescribing the additional 1.5 dose of LDN to bump me up to 4.5. I know from the huge problems encountered by others on this site that this is unusual. He does not endorse any of the CRAB's and uses biofeedback, kinisiology, and other techniques. He is an admirer of Nieper's work, doesn't mind the magnets in my shoes or the meteorite around my neck! He uses his eyes for reading, and his ears for listening! He has over 100 M.S. patients. None of his patients are on CRAB's. Anyone in Texas who needs a sightly unorthodox Neuro with impeccable credentials contact me directly and I will provide his info. He took a sample of my 3.0mg pills to use kinisiology on other patients to see if this might be of benefit to them. Of course WE know it will be! Thanks to all on this group for all the help and support! Traci (formally lizatexas22)

Guest guest

Thanks kathy. Kinesiology was a new one on me. I was really impressed especially since he was so open to my journey. I think lots of things work together for those open to receive. I don't understand this new thing but I saw remarkable things from 2 other of his patients. Also he has no love for the NMSS or the pharm company's feeding frenzy! I think this is a healthy attitude, since both of these are toxic to my spirit. Sounds deep huh? Nah, but I have a simple rule. Help, or get out of the way! If you've got any good info on Kinesiology please forward, as I am a baby wanting to learn. I have learned that it matters NOT what your belief system is, some things work anyway! Tracikathy lintzenich <mykittypaws@...> wrote:

that makes my day when i read that people are getting support and encouragement from their doctors like they should be and the guy even likes dr. neiper!!! my kind of man!!!!!!! it is so wonderful that he is willing to bump the ldn up, no questions, and applied kinesiology does work. the body doesn't lie. you need the right practitioner to do it though and this guy sounds like the real deal. god bless, kathy

UPDATE

Last night was my two month anniversary on LDN 59 days at 3.0 and 1 day (last night) at 4.5 as per your suggestions of dividing a 3.0 in a cup of juice and drinking half. I experience a general tingling (especially my tongue) and many old sites, much like the FIRST night (at 3.0) without the drama. I noted the changes, then off to sleep with my normal dose of Melatonin. Today I went for my second visit to the most open receptive Neuro. I have every met. I have FIRED two in since my '93 diagnosis of M.S. What has if been like on LDN? Life altering is a very accurate description. If it had not been for this site I probably would have still been searching for that miracle. My first prescription was written by my new primary physician a and I felt extremely lucky that he had NO resistance to it. Now for the rest of the story last month my new Neuo, after looking at my stack of records

and a long list of questions, politely listened to my (then month long) experience on LDN. I included in my record the LDN doctors folder (a godsend) and a list of all supplements I take. He said WOW, you're taking some good stuff. I don't know anything about LDN, but I will look into it. He "prescribed" 2AEP Magnesium and 3 other things from his office and sent me off for a month. Today was the day. He had looked at the information and had NO PROBLEM prescribing the additional 1.5 dose of LDN to bump me up to 4.5. I know from the huge problems encountered by others on this site that this is unusual. He does not endorse any of the CRAB's and uses biofeedback, kinisiology, and other techniques. He is an admirer of Nieper's work, doesn't mind the magnets in my shoes or the meteorite around my neck! He uses his eyes for reading, and his ears for listening! He has over 100 M.S. patients. None of his

patients are on CRAB's. Anyone in Texas who needs a sightly unorthodox Neuro with impeccable credentials contact me directly and I will provide his info. He took a sample of my 3.0mg pills to use kinisiology on other patients to see if this might be of benefit to them. Of course WE know it will be! Thanks to all on this group for all the help and support! Traci (formally lizatexas22)

Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Traci from Texas- Your one lucky lady to have found such a open minded Neuro. I've found that you must be your own advocate with MS. Since everyone presents so uniquely, there isn't a "one fix" for all! I recently switched from Copaxone to LDN and it's working wonderful for me. I'm on my first month (3.0) Anyone who is having trouble getting LDN prescribed, just call your local compound pharmacy and find out which Docs in your area that are prescribing/supporting it. In my research, I found that Hershey Medical Center here in Pa has had an on going study on LDN for five years. My family doc (a DO) was familiar with the research and was more than happy to work with me. My Neuro from s Hopkins was not supporting my request (no drug reps to romance him, no free lunches or gifts behind a $36.00 a month RX!!!) At any rate, I'm feeling great and don't miss those nightly injections. Peace be with you all, Shae from PA -- [low dose naltrexone] UPDATE UPDATE Last night was my two month anniversary on LDN 59 days at 3.0 and 1 day (last night) at 4.5 as per your suggestions of dividing a 3.0 in a cup of juice and drinking half. I experience a general tingling (especially my tongue) and many old sites, much like the FIRST night (at 3.0) without the drama. I noted the changes, then off to sleep with my normal dose of Melatonin. Today I went for my second visit to the most open receptive Neuro. I have every met. I have FIRED two in since my '93 diagnosis of M.S. What has if been like on LDN? Life altering is a very accurate description. If it had not been for this site I probably would have still been searching for that miracle. My first prescription was written by my new primary physician a and I felt extremely lucky that he had NO resistance to it. Now for the rest of the story last month my new Neuo, after looking at my stack of records and a long list of questions, politely listened to my (then month long) experience on LDN. I included in my record the LDN doctors folder (a godsend) and a list of all supplements I take. He said WOW, you're taking some good stuff. I don't know anything about LDN, but I will look into it. He "prescribed" 2AEP Magnesium and 3 other things from his office and sent me off for a month. Today was the day. He had looked at the information and had NO PROBLEM prescribing the additional 1.5 dose of LDN to bump me up to 4.5. I know from the huge problems encountered by others on this site that this is unusual. He does not endorse any of the CRAB's and uses biofeedback, kinisiology, and other techniques. He is an admirer of Nieper's work, doesn't mind the magnets in my shoes or the meteorite around my neck! He uses his eyes for reading, and his ears for listening! He has over 100 M.S. patients. None of his patients are on CRAB's. Anyone in Texas who needs a sightly unorthodox Neuro with impeccable credentials contact me directly and I will provide his info. He took a sample of my 3.0mg pills to use kinisiology on other patients to see if this might be of benefit to them. Of course WE know it will be! Thanks to all on this group for all the help and support! Traci (formally lizatexas22) Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour

Guest guest

Dear Shae from PA

Boy are you right about being you own advocate! Nice to hear how to's because I know many don't know how, or their caregivers don't know were to begin! This site cut out a lot of read tape for me! Thanks again for you brave souls who care enough to step over the line to help others! I feel great on this 4.5! Things they be looking up! Best of luck to all! Traci

Shaemc <shaemc58@...> wrote:

Traci from Texas-

Your one lucky lady to have found such a open minded Neuro. I've found that you must be your own advocate with MS. Since everyone presents so uniquely, there isn't a "one fix" for all! I recently switched from Copaxone to LDN and it's working wonderful for me. I'm on my first month (3.0) Anyone who is having trouble getting LDN prescribed, just call your local compound pharmacy and find out which Docs in your area that are prescribing/supporting it. In my research, I found that Hershey Medical Center here in Pa has had an on going study on LDN for five years. My family doc (a DO) was familiar with the research and was more than happy to work with me. My Neuro from s Hopkins was not supporting my request (no drug reps to romance him, no free lunches or gifts behind a $36.00 a month RX!!!) At any rate, I'm feeling great and don't miss those nightly injections. Peace be with you all,

Shae from PA

-- [low dose naltrexone] UPDATE

UPDATE

Discover Stay in touch with email, IM, photo sharing more. Check it out!

Guest guest

A-K just caught my attention. How is this being used? What is being done with the LDN? I want to see if my chiro and my findings are the same as others. Just remembered it when I saw these posts.

UPDATE

Last night was my two month anniversary on LDN 59 days at 3.0 and 1 day (last night) at 4.5 as per your suggestions of dividing a 3.0 in a cup of juice and drinking half. I experience a general tingling (especially my tongue) and many old sites, much like the FIRST night (at 3.0) without the drama. I noted the changes, then off to sleep with my normal dose of Melatonin. Today I went for my second visit to the most open receptive Neuro. I have every met. I have FIRED two in since my '93 diagnosis of M.S. What has if been like on LDN? Life altering is a very accurate description. If it had not been for this site I probably would have still been searching for that miracle. My first prescription was written by my new primary physician a and I felt extremely lucky that he had NO resistance to it. Now for the rest of the story last month my new Neuo, after looking at my stack of r! ecords and a long list of questions, politely listened to my (then month long) experience on LDN. I included in my record the LDN doctors folder (a godsend) and a list of all supplements I take. He said WOW, you're taking some good stuff. I don't know anything about LDN, but I will look into it. He "prescribed" 2AEP Magnesium and 3 other things from his office and sent me off for a month. Today was the day. He had looked at the information and had NO PROBLEM prescribing the additional 1.5 dose of LDN to bump me up to 4.5. I know from the huge problems encountered by others on this site that this is unusual. He does not endorse any of the CRAB's and uses biofeedback, kinisiology, and other techniques. He is an admirer of Nieper's work, doesn't mind the magnets in my shoes or the meteorite around my neck! He uses his eyes for reading, and his ears for listening! He has over 100 M.S. patients. None ! of his patients are on CRAB's. Anyone in Texas who needs a sightly unorthodox Neuro with impeccable credentials contact me directly and I will provide his info. He took a sample of my 3.0mg pills to use kinisiology on other patients to see if this might be of benefit to them. Of course WE know it will be! Thanks to all on this group for all the help and support! Traci (formally lizatexas22)

Guest guest

hi traci, i am not taking any continuing ed for kinesiology but a general search on the computer should give you much info. my chiropractor uses it to test my organs and for supplements. he is right on all the time as far as i'm concerned. it really isn't that he's psychic as some other therapists say, it's that the human spirit doesn't lie and it may sound far fetched but it is energy and molecules. it is actually very scientific. everything in this universe is energy. it either empowers you or depletes you. when you are tested at various acupressure points the result is an accurate response to what supplements your body needs at that time. hope that makes sense to you. kathy

UPDATE

Last night was my two month anniversary on LDN 59 days at 3.0 and 1 day (last night) at 4.5 as per your suggestions of dividing a 3.0 in a cup of juice and drinking half. I experience a general tingling (especially my tongue) and many old sites, much like the FIRST night (at 3.0) without the drama. I noted the changes, then off to sleep with my normal dose of Melatonin. Today I went for my second visit to the most open receptive Neuro. I have every met. I have FIRED two in since my '93 diagnosis of M.S. What has if been like on LDN? Life altering is a very accurate description. If it had not been for this site I probably would have still been searching for that miracle. My first prescription was written by my new primary physician a and I felt extremely lucky that he had NO resistance to it. Now for the rest of the story last month my new Neuo, after looking at my stack of r! ecords and a long list of questions, politely listened to my (then month long) experience on LDN. I included in my record the LDN doctors folder (a godsend) and a list of all supplements I take. He said WOW, you're taking some good stuff. I don't know anything about LDN, but I will look into it. He "prescribed" 2AEP Magnesium and 3 other things from his office and sent me off for a month. Today was the day. He had looked at the information and had NO PROBLEM prescribing the additional 1.5 dose of LDN to bump me up to 4.5. I know from the huge problems encountered by others on this site that this is unusual. He does not endorse any of the CRAB's and uses biofeedback, kinisiology, and other techniques. He is an admirer of Nieper's work, doesn't mind the magnets in my shoes or the meteorite around my neck! He uses his eyes for reading, and his ears for listening! He has over 100 M.S. patients. None ! of his patients are on CRAB's. Anyone in Texas who needs a sightly unorthodox Neuro with impeccable credentials contact me directly and I will provide his info. He took a sample of my 3.0mg pills to use kinisiology on other patients to see if this might be of benefit to them. Of course WE know it will be! Thanks to all on this group for all the help and support! Traci (formally lizatexas22)

Guest guest

i just wrote up my history/story with A-K and my chiro. I posted it to my MSWatchers group, I'll cut/paste my story here too.

My A-K testing chiro is very impressed with LDN.

A-K just caught my attention. How is this being used? What is being done with the LDN? I want to see if my chiro and my findings are the same as others. Just remembered it when I saw these posts.

Guest guest

Dawn,

You go girl! . . .

I'm so glad you're off and running . . . Please don't

forget about us! There's nothing like a word of

encouragement from someone who is coming along so

well.!

And PLEASE, tell everyone about these toxic bags! . .

.. We're here for anyone who needs us!

God Bless,

Rogene

--- Dawn A <daldre@...> wrote:

>

> Hi Everybody,

>

> Checking in really quick and here is my update.....

> My body is rejecting my thyroid meds. I have had to

> lower my medication significantly. I was on armour

> and cytomel. The cytomel used to be critical in the

> cessation of the pain throughout my body. I have

> dropped the cytomel COMPLETELY and the pain has not

> come back and if it hasn't by now, history tells me

> it will not.

>

> Just another bit of validation in the fact that

> implants DID ME WRONG!

>

> Hope you all are doing okay. I wish I could check in

> more, I'll try... lots going on... lots to catch up

> on in my life.

>

> Dawn

>

> PS.. I think it's 4 or 5 weeks post explant...

> haven't been keeping a good count!

>

>

> ---------------------------------

>

> Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour

Guest guest

(((Tess))))

I'm so sorry that your having such a difficult time right now. You

have had a rough time, and I just keep praying that things will heal,

and you will be well. I can understand how this ways heavy on your

emotions. Your always here for all of us, and always know that your

I'm here for you. We usually can always tell when one isn't feeling

well, we don't hear from them. So, please don't apologize when you

don't feel like posting, we understand. I love you Tess, and will

continue prayers for you. A big hug, Tawny

>

> > WOW!

> >

> > 5 years ago I went through all kinds of testing, even an MRI

of my

> > brain stem trying to find out why I have muffled hearing, I'm

missing

> > some tones, some bad tinnitus and sometimes have a hard time

making

> > out what people are saying (mine is particularly bad in spring

and

> > high humidity -- the worst times for my RA). Most of the time

I can

> > hear sounds inside my head, including my eyes moving back and

forth

> > (it took me years to link that sound with the movement of my

eyes).

> > It's not disabling, but annoying!

> >

> > No one, including the Arthritis Foundation could tell me about

any

> > link to RA. Thank you a for this information!!!!!!!!

> >

> > Sure it doesn't mean there's anything I can do, but nice to

know I'm

> > not crazy or that it's not age related (had it since about 35,

> > now).

> >

> > Sharon

>

>

Guest guest

Tess,

I'm sorry you're hurting so much Tess. I know you must be counting

the days until the hernia surgery is done. I'm guessing that they will

remove the adhesions at the same time? Is there anything the doctors

can do to give you some relief until your surgery?

Hang in there sweetie.

a

On Jul 6, 2005, at 11:00 AM, Grammi B wrote:

> Hi Friends...I'm sorry I have not been here to support folks much

> lately.  Please know you are all in my heart and in my prayers.

>

> I am still struggling with the abdominal craziness.  The hernia is

> problamatic, but complicated by problems just discovered with

> adhesions amassed on the underside of my belly wall, and impaction,

> though I have a BM everyday.  I feel crummy, and am discouraged.  The

> RA and PsA are doing so-so, that is a plus.

>

> Love.

>

Guest guest

> Hello everyone, I am now at week 6 of using LDN 4.5, my CFS has

> nearly vanished, and is no longer a major difference in my life,

> which is a big plus for me. As well as my fibro is much less

> noticable, and joint pain much improved. As well as the major hair

> loss I had going on has stopped, and sores from the sun healed. I

> feel LDN has either slowed, halted my progression as well as helped

> my bad flare go away. I have Lupus SlE, and kidney involvement, no

> more kidney problems at all now. I am also taking many supplements

> as well as glyconutrients(homemade version). But I want to thank

> you all for this wonderful site and all the information provided

> here. I am doing the Liquid LDN, and have also on a few ocassions

> tried it during the morning, felt like drinking a bottle of Jolt if

> you know what I mean. Very increased energy on those days.

>

> Thank you again, and I would love to hear from other Lupies that

> are using LDN and what they have experienced.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Betty

========

Betty,

Thank you for this update. I have a friend with Lupus and I am going to print

off your post and snail mail it to her.

Guest guest

Hi , feel free to have your friend email me anytime. What

stage and type of Lupus does your friend have? I was at my wits

end, and while I was learning about glycos' a lady emailed me about

LDN, I will forever be grateful to her for that email. I was

begining to think that living as I was, well it was just not any

life I wanted to live. And the hope, the little there was was

grim. I am back now and better than I ever though possible. Tell

your friend how much diet DOES make a huge difference with Lupus, if

I have even one piece of See's candy (my fav:), it will make my CFS

last for days, along with dairy, and red meats I also avoid. I do

eat chicken, turkey, all vegies, fresh and raw, cooked and steamed

and juiced. Crockpot cooking is a great way to make up some chicken

or turkey stews with vegies. OJ is said to induce flares as well as

Oranges, but V-C is alright to take. If you want a list of the

supplaments I take let me know. They all have a role for Lupus. I

do find if I leave any part of my vites and glycos or LDN out even

one day, my body pays for it. It is very important to stay on top

of things. Achol is also a no no for Lupus, it has been known to

cause flares as well, that takes the fun out of a glass of wine

which I used to enjoy years ago. Let me know if there is anything

your friend wants to know and I will do my best.

Sincerely,

Betty

> > Hello everyone, I am now at week 6 of using LDN 4.5, my CFS

has

> > nearly vanished, and is no longer a major difference in my life,

> > which is a big plus for me. As well as my fibro is much less

> > noticable, and joint pain much improved. As well as the major

hair

> > loss I had going on has stopped, and sores from the sun healed.

I

> > feel LDN has either slowed, halted my progression as well as

helped

> > my bad flare go away. I have Lupus SlE, and kidney involvement,

no

> > more kidney problems at all now. I am also taking many

supplements

> > as well as glyconutrients(homemade version). But I want to

thank

> > you all for this wonderful site and all the information provided

> > here. I am doing the Liquid LDN, and have also on a few

ocassions

> > tried it during the morning, felt like drinking a bottle of Jolt

if

> > you know what I mean. Very increased energy on those days.

> >

> > Thank you again, and I would love to hear from other Lupies

that

> > are using LDN and what they have experienced.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Betty

> ========

>

> Betty,

>

> Thank you for this update. I have a friend with Lupus and I am

going to print off your post and snail mail it to her.

>

>

Guest guest

I think your testimonial is nothing short of a miracle. This can happen for many others. God be with you. I am almost temped to try liquid LDN but I am so hyper I don't know if I would get anxiety from the jolt people have spoken of. Kathy

[low dose naltrexone] Re: Update

> Hello everyone, I am now at week 6 of using LDN 4.5, my CFS has > nearly vanished, and is no longer a major difference in my life, > which is a big plus for me. As well as my fibro is much less > noticable, and joint pain much improved. As well as the major hair > loss I had going on has stopped, and sores from the sun healed. I > feel LDN has either slowed, halted my progression as well as helped > my bad flare go away. I have Lupus SlE, and kidney involvement, no > more kidney problems at all now. I am also taking many supplements > as well as glyconutrients(homemade version). But I want to thank > you all for this wonderful site and all the information provided > here. I am doing the Liquid LDN, and have also on a few ocassions > tried it during the morning, felt like drinking a bottle of Jolt if > you know what I mean. Very increased energy on those days.> > Thank you again, and I would love to hear from other Lupies that > are using LDN and what they have experienced.> > Sincerely,> > Betty========Betty, Thank you for this update. I have a friend with Lupus and I am going to print off your post and snail mail it to her.

Guest guest

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 06:03:03 -0000 "shopgirlsw" <shopgirlsw@...> writes:> Lol, Kathy, it is more of a feelgood rush, and a return of normalacy > > feeling for me, makes me feel like I did 10yrs ago, healthy and > happy. I must be one of the lucky ones it has helped. BTW, my > kidneys bled for 4yrs, high protein and hematuria and pain. My > doctor did offer me the usual rout of steroids and plaq, but after > reading all I could as well as researching everything I could find, > > I asked him if I could try this first, and if no luck I would be > happy to go the conventional meds. My GP I fired a while back had > the nerve to say, "I have to see you get much worse before I can > treat you" that was all I needed to hear. I have found much info > and have been on natural herbs and supplements since. I do take > levaquin for depression, but have been able to cut down on dose, and > > plan to be off it in two months, also I took klonapin for a sleep > aid and have no need for it now. > had to pay to see doctors outside my insurance just to get a proper > > DX, I got three, all were the same. Took the reports to my GP under > > my insurance, guess what? I am now to see my Rhuny the 22nd of this > > month instead of December, that just shows it pays to shop. I have > > no intention of changing anything in my program as even my internal > > Sincerely,> > Betty

Guest guest

> > > Hello everyone, I am now at week 6 of using LDN 4.5, my CFS

> has

> > > nearly vanished, and is no longer a major difference in my life,

> > > which is a big plus for me. As well as my fibro is much less

> > > noticable, and joint pain much improved. As well as the major

> hair

> > > loss I had going on has stopped, and sores from the sun healed.

> I

> > > feel LDN has either slowed, halted my progression as well as

> helped

> > > my bad flare go away. I have Lupus SlE, and kidney involvement,

> no

> > > more kidney problems at all now. I am also taking many

> supplements

> > > as well as glyconutrients(homemade version). But I want to

> thank

> > > you all for this wonderful site and all the information provided

> > > here. I am doing the Liquid LDN, and have also on a few

> ocassions

> > > tried it during the morning, felt like drinking a bottle of Jolt

> if

> > > you know what I mean. Very increased energy on those days.

> > >

> > > Thank you again, and I would love to hear from other Lupies

> that

> > > are using LDN and what they have experienced.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Betty

> > ========

> >

Betty,

Carla has Lupus SLE and it is very bad...liver problems and all. She has no

access to the internet...teenage girl at home so she refuses to have the

internet. Carla knows how well I have done on LDN for my MS but she is so

afraid of hurting her relationship with her Rheumatologist(he refused her the

trial of LDN) by going behind his back and getting LDN. Some doctors have their

patients brainwashed that the patient cannot survive without that doctor's

advice.

I will copy all your info and snail mail it to Carla.

Guest guest

Hi Betty,

was wondering if you could share your homemade recipe for the glyco's......

Lynn

[low dose naltrexone] Re: Update

> Hi , feel free to have your friend email me anytime. What

> stage and type of Lupus does your friend have? I was at my wits

> end, and while I was learning about glycos' a lady emailed me about

> LDN, I will forever be grateful to her for that email. I was

> begining to think that living as I was, well it was just not any

> life I wanted to live. And the hope, the little there was was

> grim. I am back now and better than I ever though possible. Tell

> your friend how much diet DOES make a huge difference with Lupus, if

> I have even one piece of See's candy (my fav:), it will make my CFS

> last for days, along with dairy, and red meats I also avoid. I do

> eat chicken, turkey, all vegies, fresh and raw, cooked and steamed

> and juiced. Crockpot cooking is a great way to make up some chicken

> or turkey stews with vegies. OJ is said to induce flares as well as

> Oranges, but V-C is alright to take. If you want a list of the

> supplaments I take let me know. They all have a role for Lupus. I

> do find if I leave any part of my vites and glycos or LDN out even

> one day, my body pays for it. It is very important to stay on top

> of things. Achol is also a no no for Lupus, it has been known to

> cause flares as well, that takes the fun out of a glass of wine

> which I used to enjoy years ago. Let me know if there is anything

> your friend wants to know and I will do my best.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Betty

>

> > > Hello everyone, I am now at week 6 of using LDN 4.5, my CFS

> has

> > > nearly vanished, and is no longer a major difference in my life,

> > > which is a big plus for me. As well as my fibro is much less

> > > noticable, and joint pain much improved. As well as the major

> hair

> > > loss I had going on has stopped, and sores from the sun healed.

> I

> > > feel LDN has either slowed, halted my progression as well as

> helped

> > > my bad flare go away. I have Lupus SlE, and kidney involvement,

> no

> > > more kidney problems at all now. I am also taking many

> supplements

> > > as well as glyconutrients(homemade version). But I want to

> thank

> > > you all for this wonderful site and all the information provided

> > > here. I am doing the Liquid LDN, and have also on a few

> ocassions

> > > tried it during the morning, felt like drinking a bottle of Jolt

> if

> > > you know what I mean. Very increased energy on those days.

> > >

> > > Thank you again, and I would love to hear from other Lupies

> that

> > > are using LDN and what they have experienced.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Betty

> > ========

> >

> > Betty,

> >

> > Thank you for this update. I have a friend with Lupus and I am

> going to print off your post and snail mail it to her.

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Carolina , I am soooooo happy for you and your boyfriend !!!! I have not received my medication from Mexico , even though I ordered them quite some time ago , may have been slowed by hurricane . I think I will follow you advice about dosage - thanks . Thank you for the update and please continue with them as things progress and I will do the same . in Tallahassee.

-- [low dose naltrexone] update

Hi ,Here's an update on how my boyfriend is doing on LDN.After two weeks he was used to the LDN 3mg, but did not experience a lot of benefits, so he decided to try 4,5mg. Nothing happened after the first dose but after his second dose he saw a big difference. The funny thing is that I asked him at 10pm about the tingling and stiffness in his fingers, and if he saw any improvement. He told me the tingling was only a little bit better than before the LDN, and the stiffness was still the same as before. He sounded a bit disappointed. Only two hours later after he had his second dose he told me all the tingling and stiffness had disappeared. I almost couldn't believe it, but he was so excited about it that I had to. He was happy as a child, saying he had completely forgotten how "normal hands" feel. The next day he had more energy than ever before. Even worked overtime and was not exhausted in the evening. After 4 days all this is still the case. So I'm actually starting to believe this medicine really works the way people say. I'm happy that he did not stop after a few days when he was feeling bad. I think it's really true that everybody has to find out for themselves which dose works best. I'm very curious if you have started LDN yet and what your experiences are or will be. The point I'm trying to make is that I hope you will give LDN a chance even when it doesn't seem to work, or you have problems in the beginning. I also think it is wise to start at 3mg or even less to give your body a chance to get used to it. I hope you will have the same positive experience!Greetz, Carolina.

Guest guest

Are you saying your boyfriend took two doses of 4.5mgs in one night? I

may have read that wrong. Does he take the liquid LDN or compounded?

Rhonda

Only two hours later after he had his second dose he

> told me all the tingling and stiffness had disappeared.

Guest guest

Hi Rhonda,

He did not take two doses of 4.5mg but it was his second dose of 4.5mg

after he took 3mg for two weeks. So it was the second day he was taking

4.5mg. He is using liquid LDN and also Copaxone.

I think the liquid LDN is much easier. You don't have to convince your

neuro to write a presciption, no fillers are used, it is much cheaper

and easier to vary with the dose. I also read more positive stories

about liquid LDN than compounded, but that may be different for

everybody of course.

Carolina

> Are you saying your boyfriend took two doses of 4.5mgs in one night?

I

> may have read that wrong. Does he take the liquid LDN or compounded?

>

> Rhonda

>

>

> Only two hours later after he had his second dose he

> > told me all the tingling and stiffness had disappeared.

Guest guest

Glen, thanks so much for the update, wish we were there to lend a

hand if yall need it..we will continue to keep yall in our prayers.

Jane

--- In , " Genest " <gl199213@y...>

wrote:

> Hi everyone,

> There isn't much to report today. is still stable yet sedated.

> The doctors wants to keep her that way until they can clear the

> infection. Yhey do have her on high doses of pain medications

because

> she is in obvious pain. They have her off of all her medication for

> her RA. I will let you know as soon as there are changes.Thank you

for

> your prayers and well wishes.

> Sincerely,

> Glen

Guest guest

In a message dated 2/28/2006 11:24:33 AM Central Standard Time,

yorkiegal2003@... writes:

hi all..sorry i haven't written sooner, had some pain all weekend. had my

surgery on friday-doc said the joint was pretty well shot, and surgery was

definately needed! said things went better than he expected...hopefully that

is gonna be good, in the long run?! have my post-op appnt on march 7th, and

get casted then......this one-handed thing sux! then physical

therapy.....hope all is well on your end? will keep you posted.......sherri

HUGS Sherri. Hope your recovery is quick. Reply when you can we understand.

:)