RemedySpot.com

- Great Attitude!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Great attitude, ! And, I'm glad it wasn't anything too serious and that some rest will help you.

I can't handle pain killers - I have such bad reactions to them that I would simply rather be in pain than all weirded out! :)

I here you on the sugar daddy! :) I would like to be more useful to society as well! But, I guess we can just do what we can, right? Actually, a job I would love (other than a PT, Chiropractor or other type of therapist) would be a school librarian. I love reading and books and would love to share that w/ kids. I do volunteer at my DD's school to read to them during their library time. It is nice that I can do that. Of course, what stops me form doing all this stuff is $$ - I would need to go back to school to re-train and I don't ahve the time or funds to do it. Oh well!

Donna

From: Pink Pussycat <pinkpussycat@...>Subject: Re: Complete Aerobics & Weight Training Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 10:08 PM

Oh I hear ya, it helps me to have a plan too, otherwise it's scramble to preview workouts that are doable for the next day, which is what I've been doing since I have to put CLX on hold for now. I found a good source for the time being! Ross used to sell these off brand Body and Soul workouts from Australia and many of them are body part specific so I can avoid upper body. Yay! Hope to fit some ab work in after Powter tomorrow and Thursday Tressia is coming over so we'll do some lower body ones then. I can also do Walk Away the Pounds with a sling on :) This will give me a chance to knock a bunch off the virgin pile. If there are any I don't like I will sell them, more room in the binders and more $ for me!I think I need a sugar daddy so I can stay at home, work out for 3 hours a day, and volunteer someplace and make myself truly useful to society.