RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Videos

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I got a good deal with mine. I got three DVD's with three step workouts on one, I think it's two weight workouts on the second, , and three stretching workouts, I paid $18 including S & H.

Kerry

hi kerry,

ebay is the only place i will be able to afford a cathe dvd too.

Guest guest

very good deal. i love good deals lol

Image by FlamingText.com

From: "Kerry Kramer" <kerrykramer@...>Reply- To: < >Subject: Re: videosDate: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:47:06 -0600

I got a good deal with mine. I got three DVD's with three step workouts on one, I think it's two weight workouts on the second, , and three stretching workouts, I paid $18 including S & H.

Kerry

hi kerry,

ebay is the only place i will be able to afford a cathe dvd too.

Guest guest

Me too, more money available for other exercise goodies.

Kerry

very good deal. i love good deals lol

Guest guest

, what is going on? Rita

VIDEOS

I have to remove anything incriminating from the livingwithcritters photoshare site. If you are on now and want to save anything, be quick, because I am about to start deleting. I will notify y'all individually when I post the videos again elsewhere. I will not post the link here again, it is not safe for me.katiejill

Guest guest

What do you mean it's not safe??!!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "katiejill109" Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 04:36:20 -0000<bird mites >Subject: VIDEOS I have to remove anything incriminating from the livingwithcritters photoshare site. If you are on now and want to save anything, be quick, because I am about to start deleting. I will notify y'all individually when I post the videos again elsewhere. I will not post the link here again, it is not safe for me. katiejill

Guest guest

Great job , very funny. I wish you could post it in reply to his ad.... but they won't even accept comments to his video unless they get approved first.

From: Bame <rbamer2@...>" " < > Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 12:56 PMSubject: Videos

Dear Friends,

Please see a very slick commerically produced video by the Obama administration touting the benefits of the Obama Care mandate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded & v=Iu7srrECvOg

My family and I made our own video in response. Please click on the above link first and then click on our video below.

Hopefully, you will get a chuckle today. Blessings,

Dr. Peck, MD, CCD, ABFM, Marquette NFP Instructor

Pecks Family Practice, PLC

1688 W Granada Blvd, Ste 2A

Ormond Beach, FL 32174

(386) 677-2018 fax: (386) 676-0737 cell: (386) 212-9777

"I have chosen you from the world, says the Lord, and have appointed you to go out and bear fruit, fruit that will last, alleluia" (Cf. Jn 15:16,19)

----- Forwarded Message -----From: benpeckmd <mail@...>rbamer2@... Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 12:10 PMSubject: You have received a Flip video!

Shoot Anything. Share Everything.â„¢

Flip Video Store Find a Retailer

New Flip Videos

Message from benpeckmd:

Video 11

1:59

FlipShare.com makes it fun and easy to share videos with free unlimited private sharing.

Terms of UsePrivacy © 2010 Flip Video / Cisco Consumer Products. .

Guest guest

http://liveactionnews.org/politics/obama-video-6-year-olds-career-dreams-require-hhs-birth-control-mandate/ Check out the great rebuttal to the administration's video - by a High School STUDENT!!! I was very impressed with her words.

- On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Bame <rbamer2@...> wrote:

Dear Friends,Please see a very slick commerically produced video by the Obama administration touting the benefits of the Obama Care mandate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded & v=Iu7srrECvOg 

My family and I made our own video in response.  Please click on the above link first and then click on our video below.   Hopefully, you will get a chuckle today. Blessings,

Dr. Peck, MD, CCD, ABFM, Marquette NFP Instructor

Pecks Family Practice, PLC

1688 W Granada Blvd, Ste 2A

Ormond Beach, FL  32174

(386) 677-2018  fax: (386) 676-0737 cell: (386) 212-9777

" I have chosen you from the world, says the Lord, and have appointed you to go out and bear fruit, fruit that will last, alleluia " (Cf. Jn 15:16,19)

----- Forwarded Message -----

Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 12:10 PM Subject: You have received a Flip video!

Shoot Anything. Share Everything.™

Flip Video Store    Find a Retailer   

New Flip Videos

Message from benpeckmd:

Video 11

1:59

FlipShare.com makes it fun and easy to share videos with free unlimited private sharing.

Terms of UsePrivacy   © 2010 Flip Video / Cisco Consumer Products. .