RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Project You: Foundation + Ramp It Up

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yesterday was a very fun workout day.  I climbed 10 flights of stairs with , then at Studio LouLou Marina, Marc and I warmed up with Foundation from Kathy 's Project You series, which I've reviewed in detail before so I won't do so again today.  It was fun for me but pretty challenging for them, especially Marc.  I am so proud of Marc for eagerly sticking to this, because he's not naturally very coordinated, and some people would get overly frustrated and throw in the towel but he keeps moving, sweating, and burning calories!

I like Foundation a lot because it really does introduce you to basic moves in aerobics - the hamstring curl, the grapevine, basic kickboxing, mambo cha cha cha etc. For Ramp It Up since it was the second time around I used my new aerobics cd from Power Music, Club Night, which is really good and at 132 bpm, which seemed to be Debbie's pace.  Other than Turbo Kick and Hip Hop Hustle music I hadn't bought new aerobics music in a very long time, so this was fun!  I have a couple more on the way from other companies that use original artists (Power Music does not, but on the rare occasion when they are good they are very good, you just have to be a patient shopper is all).  The glute work on the matt still killed me and I don't want to move on to Burn It Up until I can do that part without extra breaks.

I see Noel tonite, upper back and biceps.  I'm already watching the clock.  I think it's sad that I look more forward to working out with Noel than I do to dates with most men.