Energy Flow Dysfunction. This can be corrected with

Quantum Biofeedback. The seisures can also be worked

with in BF.

JK

Custom My Size Barbie Clothing and Jewelry...www.rainysnana.com

Guest guest

>

> The mothers body produces pitocin when in labor. The

> baby also needs this hormone when in the labor.

> Babies who are born C-Section don't get this hormone.

> I had Pit with 3 of my babies. The one I didn't was my

> child with AS.

>

> I'd like to see studies that show pit contributes to

> AS. I work specializing in Biofeedback Therapy for AS

> clients. I've found its something in the DNA. When I

> work on repairing DNA and Teliomere DNA I have good

> results. Also using Brain scan and ADD/ADHD/Dyslexia

> repair and learning disability repairs along with

> relaxation.

>

>

> K

> Biofeedback Therapist

> www.quantumassociatesofutah.com

>

> Custom My Size Barbie Clothing and Jewelry...www.rainysnana.com

>

> Hello all,

I personally do not believe that pitocin is in anyway a significant

piece to the cause of autism. I have had three children two by c-

section and one the normal way. My son who is autistic (asperger's

syndrome) is one of my c-section kids. While I am as intrigued as

the next person as to the cause I think we as parents and advocates

should focus on getting the right dx. help and therapies our kids

need so desperately. Personally while I am sad that my son has some

of the challenges that he has I think that he can and will overcome

these with my help and support. Best wishes to you all.

Tina

>

>

>

> Cheap talk?

> Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

> http://voice.

>

Guest guest

>

> The mothers body produces pitocin when in labor. The

> baby also needs this hormone when in the labor.

> Babies who are born C-Section don't get this hormone.

> I had Pit with 3 of my babies. The one I didn't was my

> child with AS.

>

> I'd like to see studies that show pit contributes to

> AS. I work specializing in Biofeedback Therapy for AS

> clients. I've found its something in the DNA. When I

> work on repairing DNA and Teliomere DNA I have good

> results. Also using Brain scan and ADD/ADHD/Dyslexia

> repair and learning disability repairs along with

> relaxation.

>

>

> K

> Biofeedback Therapist

> www.quantumassociatesofutah.com

>

>

> Hello all,

I personally do not believe that pitocin is in anyway a significant

piece to the cause of autism. I have had three children two by c-

section and one the normal way. My son who is autistic (asperger's

syndrome) is one of my c-section kids. While I am as intrigued as

the next person as to the cause I think we as parents and advocates

should focus on getting the right dx. help and therapies our kids

need so desperately. Personally while I am sad that my son has some

of the challenges that he has I think that he can and will overcome

these with my help and support. Best wishes to you all.

Tina

>

>

>

> Cheap talk?

> Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

> http://voice.

>

Guest guest

Absent seizures are the staring seizures, no movement - its just like she checks out for anywhere from 30 seconds to 2-3 minutes.A49erfangirl@... wrote: may I ask what absent seizures are? I have heard of them but for the life of me can't think of what they are. My son has seizures too, but his are blinking and starring. And I Don't see them all the time. He sometimes has them in his sleep. Stacie "I want to be

part of the solution. Not part of the agonizing, grinding, boring complacent problem..."

Henry Rollins; From "I hate U2" __________________________________________________

Guest guest

That sounds good, but the bind we are (and have been) in is that as a military family with four kids, unless our insurance covers it we cannot do it. Chiro helps quite a bit with my fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue but I simply cannot justify spending 50 + per week! Molly has slight scoliosis and I think that a lot of it is her posture i think. Kernan <rainysnana@...> wrote: It's EEG. Severe pain can also come from a SpinalEnergy Flow Dysfunction. This can be

corrected withQuantum Biofeedback. The seisures can also be workedwith in BF. JKCustom My Size Barbie Clothing and Jewelry...www.rainysnana.com"I want to be part of the solution. Not part of the agonizing, grinding, boring complacent problem..."

Henry Rollins; From "I hate U2" __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hope had Whooping Cough too!!! As long as the government is lying and actively covering up problems - I refuse to trust an organization like the FDA - just my .02 cents tho.sunrose101@... wrote: In a message dated 12/16/2006 1:50:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, diegowench writes: I know that if I were blessed

by more children (not likely to happen), that I would not vaccinate prior to age 3 - which is when the blood brain barrier is completed. Can these vaccinations ever be okay. Have you read the ingredient lists? My sister-in-laws children had the shots and all five of them had whooping cough (pertussin), so do they prevent anything for the individual, or simply theoretically are believed to prevent an epidemic? "I want to be part of the solution. Not part of the agonizing, grinding, boring complacent problem..."

Guest guest

Absence seizures. Marked by a staring off into space, as if one is

mentally absent for a bit.

Theresa Mesa

Mesa Design House

http://mesadesignhouse.com

909-335-9710

Hours: By appointment only

On Dec 16, 2006, at 6:31 AM, A49erfangirl@... wrote:

> may I ask what absent seizures are? I have heard of them

> but for the life of me can't think of what they are. My son has

> seizures too, but his are blinking and starring. And I Don't see

> them all the time. He sometimes has them in his sleep.

>

> Stacie

Guest guest

some kids may develop the illness they are to prevent but usually in a milder case of it compared to the damage these illnesses these vacinations can prevent i am okay with giving my kids the vaccines if you think about it most kids are better off with them than with out and not all kids get a reacton or anything from it again nothing is ever fool proof not one thing surgery deosnt always help the individual nor does medicine to help the illness people get but the harm these illnesses can bring to one or more people far outwieghs the few that may have the reaction and i know that may sound harsh but i look at it this way i have 4 kids all were vaccinated at the ages they were supposed to i have 2 kids with pss hfa and mr one also had adhd and odd and anxiety disorder now only 2 the other 2 dotn have anythign wrong with them they are helathy and happy kids with out any

disorders matter of fact my lil girl is so far more advanced that even my older child was at this age she is one smart cookie . but with everything i think for the most part genetics and environment plays more of a role in the developmental aspect of the kids and their bodies than any vaccine or pitocin or what not theory i am not trashing the idea dont get me wrong . it is okay to look for reasons but dont let the looking for reason outwiegh the looking for a cure or the fact that you got one hell of a child becuae they will never know alot of the things that is wrong wioth the world they see way differently than us maybe we all need to see ore like them and less like the rest of the world okay sorry for the ramble

Re: Pitocin and AS

In a message dated 12/16/2006 1:50:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, diegowench (DOT) com writes:

I know that if I were blessed by more children (not likely to happen), that I would not vaccinate prior to age 3 - which is when the blood brain barrier is completed.

Can these vaccinations ever be okay. Have you read the ingredient lists? My sister-in-laws children had the shots and all five of them had whooping cough (pertussin), so do they prevent anything for the individual, or simply theoretically are believed to prevent an epidemic?__________________________________________________

Guest guest

>>>>The mothers body produces pitocin when in labor. Thebaby also needs this hormone when in the labor. <<

No, oxcytocin is produced during labour in bursts as and when appropriate. Pitocin is the synthetic form and is delivered continuously, hence the horrible back to back contractions and increased risk of fetal hypoxia.

Jane

UK

Guest guest

Is it something in the dna as 'cause' or something in the dna as 'result'? I'd vote for the latter.

And I'd also like to hear more about your work. I got Play Attention, which works when it's used.

Thanks

Francine

In a message dated 12/16/2006 8:32:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ma2bellboyz@... writes:

> > I'd like to see studies that show pit contributes to> AS. I work specializing in Biofeedback Therapy for AS> clients. I've found its something in the DNA. When I> work on repairing DNA and Teliomere DNA I have good> results. Also using Brain scan and ADD/ADHD/Dyslexia> repair and learning disability repairs along with> relaxation.> > > K> Biofeedback Therapist> www.quantumassociatesofutah.com

Guest guest

Petite Mal seizures are the ones with little subtle

symptoms like blinking and staring, some times falling

down without shaking.

Grand Mal are the ones with shaking, foaming mouth,

blacking out etc

JK

Custom My Size Barbie Clothing and Jewelry...www.rainysnana.com

Guest guest

And status tics of Tourette's, a very rare symptom, looks very much

like a grand mal, without the foaming or blacking out.

Not fun at all.

Theresa Mesa

Mesa Design House

909-335-9710

On Dec 17, 2006, at 10:10 AM, Kernan wrote:

> Petite Mal seizures are the ones with little subtle

> symptoms like blinking and staring, some times falling

> down without shaking.

>

> Grand Mal are the ones with shaking, foaming mouth,

> blacking out etc

>

> JK

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

And status tics of Tourette's, a very rare symptom, looks very much

like a grand mal, without the foaming or blacking out.

Not fun at all.

Theresa Mesa

Mesa Design House

909-335-9710

On Dec 17, 2006, at 10:10 AM, Kernan wrote:

> Petite Mal seizures are the ones with little subtle

> symptoms like blinking and staring, some times falling

> down without shaking.

>

> Grand Mal are the ones with shaking, foaming mouth,

> blacking out etc

>

> JK

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear ,

You know that vaccinations apparently started -- at least here -- with the influenza epidemic of 1918. That sounds like two generations before, at least. And before that, mercury was used for medical treatment.

Don't know about history of these things in England. Would give a guess that my husband had Aspergers too, although ending up a president of a large company. Very capable in business, fixated on making money and one other thing. Interesting.

I'm still voting on environment. I don't think God is sending us autism or anything else. All disaster seems to me to be of our origination.

Best to You,

Francine

In a message dated 12/18/2006 3:17:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, nancy@... writes:

And I'd I'd vote for the former, since something like 12-20 genes are involved. ASD (in it's AS form) has been in my husband's family - male line- for at least 2 generations before him. That is before vaccinations (with or without mercury but plenty of people, kids and adults dying or being severely brain damaged by the illnesses), before drugs in pregnancy and before pretty much anything else in the physical environment you can name.However, the only one dx'd has been my son, all the others led a 'normal' life - and he's the one born into a time when we a)have a wider dx'ic criteria and b)have had such social environmental changes that things like ASD have moved from being just eccentric to being a disorder. in England

Guest guest

>>Is it something in the dna as 'cause' or something in the dna as 'result'?

>>I'd vote for the latter.<<

And I'd I'd vote for the former, since something like 12-20 genes are

involved. ASD (in it's AS form) has been in my husband's family - male line-

for at least 2 generations before him. That is before vaccinations (with or

without mercury but plenty of people, kids and adults dying or being

severely brain damaged by the illnesses), before drugs in pregnancy and

before pretty much anything else in the physical environment you can name.

However, the only one dx'd has been my son, all the others led a 'normal'

life - and he's the one born into a time when we a)have a wider dx'ic

criteria and b)have had such social environmental changes that things like

ASD have moved from being just eccentric to being a disorder.

in England

Guest guest

In a message dated 12/18/2006 1:14:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, clanmesa@... writes:

Absence seizures. Marked by a staring off into space, as if one is mentally absent for a bit.

p.s. My daughter had that for years, and it was healed through a growing understanding of God's constant Care and Presence, without any special attention to that.

Guest guest

And I stopped my kids shots very early on when I saw that they got sick -- as I had as a child -- after them. They never caught anything from anyone! Matter of fact, they got 3 choice days a month to stay home from school since they didn't get sick!

Your experience worth lots more than 2 cents. It's really valuable for other parents.

Love,

Francine

In a message dated 12/18/2006 1:16:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, diegowench@... writes:

Hope had Whooping Cough too!!! As long as the government is lying and actively covering up problems - I refuse to trust an organization like the FDA - just my .02 cents tho.sunrose101aol wrote:

In a message dated 12/16/2006 1:50:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, diegowench writes:

I know that if I were blessed by more children (not likely to happen), that I would not vaccinate prior to age 3 - which is when the blood brain barrier is completed.

Can these vaccinations ever be okay. Have you read the ingredient lists? My sister-in-laws children had the shots and all five of them had whooping cough (pertussin), so do they prevent anything for the individual, or simply theoretically are believed to prevent an epidemic?

Guest guest

Thank you for explaining the absent seizures to me. I guess those are what dakota has. He does the exact same thing. They can last like seconds or minutes. Now he has had two grand mals. This last one we think is because he was sleep deprived. And both of them were in his sleep. Tomorrow we got to the neurologist and I get the news of the mri explained to me a whole lot better then our pediatricians explained. I don't know if it's good or bad. But I will find out tomorrow.

Stacie

Guest guest

Another thing to consider when doing such a study is the length of exposure to pitocin and how that may correlate to wether a child has Autism, High Fucntioning Autism, or a mild Learning Delay.

Jeanette

Guest guest

Ok, I have to put in my two cents worth on this one..... I have three children, by far the most traumatic labor and delivery was my oldest, pit was used, overdue, 23.5 hours with my water broken in labor, cord around her neck 4x, couldn't come out, we almost lost her and the doc reached around her head (may I say OWWWWW!) and pulled the cord down, pulled her down, cord etc. Long story short, broke my tailbone but got the 8lb 3 oz stinker out! lol SHE is my only nt child. Smart attractive, funny, social all the "normal" stuff. My other two were also overdue and induced but had shorter (12 and 9 hour) labors which were not as traumatic. The second is my 14 yr old who has AS, ADHD, ODD and is bi polar. The youngest is PDD nos but close to nt in almost all areas except some sensory issues, meltdowns and obsessive behaviors. VERY SOCIAL! Lol THey all had all recommended immunizations etc. My point here is that my PERSONAL OPINION is that

Autism is a genetic trait, meaning that the tendency is there and in many people dormant, it could be any of these "theories" that trigger the autism to become active in certain people and not in others. I feel that it is something that was "meant" to be, whether you believe as I do that it is all a part of Gods plan and happens for a reason or in fate or some other higher power. But it may not be any of them, it may just be what happened. I think we should keep our children as safe as possible from the things we KNOW are harmful and concentrate on helping them be the best they can and not look for reasons to assauge our own guilt, or try to "fix" them. They are who they are, they are special, wonderful people and they can teach us SO much more than we can ever teach them about life and caring and..... Besides, trying to "cure" them or "fix" them implies that there is something wrong with them, there is not! They are who they are and we should focus on helping them make

the most of who they are and being happy and not worry about what others think or if it is "our fault" or look to lay blame on someone/something else. As I said, this is just my opinion and I do have my days when I want to give up and throw in the towel, or wish there were some magical pill I could give her to make her "normal" but then I realize what a blessing she has been to me and the others in her life and how much she has taught us all and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my children as they are, unconditionally and I think that is a parents most important job in the world. Sorry this is so long, got on my soapbox there. I did go through the looking for a cause, looking for a cure things, but then I realized they are only here once just as we are and they are young for so short a time and it is more important to love them for who they are and make their lives the best I can than to search for

something I may never find and miss out on what is important. My mom used to say "let to and let God." which means accept the things you can change, you know and leave the rest to the Lord to worry about, it is his plan and his job, not ours, we are to be the best we can be and help others in our lives to feel valued, loved etc as they are. Good luck and God bless! DeeDeeRandy & Greta <blankra@...> wrote: yes I had pitocin in both of my ds's one is AS and the other is PDD

but there is also a theory about blood types that more parents seem to be A & O combinations because I have talked to tons of people that used pitocin and no spectrum stuff but maybe it sets up something for later. look into to the blood type combinations that has something tooGreta Culp, MFT wrote:>> Please contact me if pitocin was used in labor during birth.>> If there were any other birth complications, please let me know. > Thanks so much>> MCulp >> ----------------------------------------------------------> Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers > <http://answers./;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>. > Try it now.> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Ok, I have to put in my two cents worth on this one..... I have three children, by far the most traumatic labor and delivery was my oldest, pit was used, overdue, 23.5 hours with my water broken in labor, cord around her neck 4x, couldn't come out, we almost lost her and the doc reached around her head (may I say OWWWWW!) and pulled the cord down, pulled her down, cord etc. Long story short, broke my tailbone but got the 8lb 3 oz stinker out! lol SHE is my only nt child. Smart attractive, funny, social all the "normal" stuff. My other two were also overdue and induced but had shorter (12 and 9 hour) labors which were not as traumatic. The second is my 14 yr old who has AS, ADHD, ODD and is bi polar. The youngest is PDD nos but close to nt in almost all areas except some sensory issues, meltdowns and obsessive behaviors. VERY SOCIAL! Lol THey all had all recommended immunizations etc. My point here is that my PERSONAL OPINION is that

Autism is a genetic trait, meaning that the tendency is there and in many people dormant, it could be any of these "theories" that trigger the autism to become active in certain people and not in others. I feel that it is something that was "meant" to be, whether you believe as I do that it is all a part of Gods plan and happens for a reason or in fate or some other higher power. But it may not be any of them, it may just be what happened. I think we should keep our children as safe as possible from the things we KNOW are harmful and concentrate on helping them be the best they can and not look for reasons to assauge our own guilt, or try to "fix" them. They are who they are, they are special, wonderful people and they can teach us SO much more than we can ever teach them about life and caring and..... Besides, trying to "cure" them or "fix" them implies that there is something wrong with them, there is not! They are who they are and we should focus on helping them make

the most of who they are and being happy and not worry about what others think or if it is "our fault" or look to lay blame on someone/something else. As I said, this is just my opinion and I do have my days when I want to give up and throw in the towel, or wish there were some magical pill I could give her to make her "normal" but then I realize what a blessing she has been to me and the others in her life and how much she has taught us all and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my children as they are, unconditionally and I think that is a parents most important job in the world. Sorry this is so long, got on my soapbox there. I did go through the looking for a cause, looking for a cure things, but then I realized they are only here once just as we are and they are young for so short a time and it is more important to love them for who they are and make their lives the best I can than to search for

something I may never find and miss out on what is important. My mom used to say "let to and let God." which means accept the things you can change, you know and leave the rest to the Lord to worry about, it is his plan and his job, not ours, we are to be the best we can be and help others in our lives to feel valued, loved etc as they are. Good luck and God bless! DeeDeeRandy & Greta <blankra@...> wrote: yes I had pitocin in both of my ds's one is AS and the other is PDD

but there is also a theory about blood types that more parents seem to be A & O combinations because I have talked to tons of people that used pitocin and no spectrum stuff but maybe it sets up something for later. look into to the blood type combinations that has something tooGreta Culp, MFT wrote:>> Please contact me if pitocin was used in labor during birth.>> If there were any other birth complications, please let me know. > Thanks so much>> MCulp >> ----------------------------------------------------------> Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers > <http://answers./;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>. > Try it now.> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

If you look at the basic premise of genetics - I have a really difficult time buying into that one - a) because up until around 50 years ago - autism was VERY VERY rare. B) There has NEVER been any developmentally delayed persons in my family or in my husbands family. c) As a mother, I have watched my kids carefully with each development. Within my family only my children have had any type of dx - period! I honestly feel that it is a culmination of environmental poisoning, my body probably being completely toxic (actually due to my history I see this very clearly - my first child "only" having SID/ADHD/LD, and the last one having autism). I had a "secret" serious drug problem for years - all of my girls born during "dry spots". I don't think that all of the kids with asd have the same cause and effect thing - but I know in my heart of hearts - that within my family there is no genetic basis for autism. Rowell <nancy@...> wrote: >>Is it something in the dna as 'cause' or something in the dna as 'result'? >>I'd vote for the latter.<<And I'd I'd vote for the former, since something like 12-20 genes are involved. ASD (in it's AS form) has been in my husband's family - male line- for at least 2 generations before him. That is before vaccinations (with or without mercury but plenty of people, kids and adults dying or being

severely brain damaged by the illnesses), before drugs in pregnancy and before pretty much anything else in the physical environment you can name.However, the only one dx'd has been my son, all the others led a 'normal' life - and he's the one born into a time when we a)have a wider dx'ic criteria and b)have had such social environmental changes that things like ASD have moved from being just eccentric to being a disorder. in England "I want to be part of the solution. Not part of the agonizing, grinding, boring complacent problem..."

Guest guest

Are you sure she was having seizures, or was she just daydreaming, or

was she just having mental focus issues that she grew out of?

Very often, one cannot be diagnosed with seizures unless one is

actively seizing when the EEG is being done. Not all the time, but

often.

Theresa Mesa

Mesa Design House

909-335-9710

On Dec 18, 2006, at 6:54 AM, sunrose101@... wrote:

> In a message dated 12/18/2006 1:14:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> clanmesa@... writes:

> Absence seizures. Marked by a staring off into space, as if one is