RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Pitocin and AS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This particular theory has been bouncing around for at least 14

years. Nothing has come of it. That's not to say it's not one cause

of autism, but nothing substantial has happened with it.

Theresa Mesa

Mesa Design House

http://mesadesignhouse.com

909-335-9710

Hours: By appointment only

On Dec 10, 2006, at 1:28 PM, Culp, MFT wrote:

> Please contact me if pitocin was used in labor during birth.

>

> If there were any other birth complications, please let me know.

> Thanks so much

>

> MCulp@...

>

>

>

Guest guest

YES! My Aspergers 15 yo - and it was very long for a 6 lb second baby - over 16 hours. She was slightly jaundiced. The Autistic child who is 6 had a very traumatic birth. She was too big - the labor was around 12 hours, pitocin was used, and she was "stuck" in the birth canal for around 45 minutes and had the cord wrapped around her neck. " Culp, MFT" <laurenmculp@...> wrote: Please contact me if pitocin was used in labor during birth.

If there were any other birth complications, please let me know. Thanks so muchMCulp Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers. Try it now. "I want to be part of the solution. Not part of the agonizing, grinding, boring complacent problem..."

Henry Rollins; From "I hate U2" __________________________________________________

Guest guest

i have 4 kids pitocin was used in 3 out of 4 and 2 that they were used in now are pdd and mr why u ask ?that i know of there was no other birth complications with the 2 the first who had some minor remedial help had to be a c section do to he was positioned wrong .was wondering though why u ask if there is some connection already or if u are looking into one

Pitocin and AS

Please contact me if pitocin was used in labor during birth. If there were any other birth complications, please let me know. Thanks so muchMCulp

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers. Try it now.

Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know.

Guest guest

No pitocin. Son with HFA.

However, I was on Terbutaline for 2.5 months because I went into

labor with him 2.5 months early. Oh, and then there was the bleeding

before I went into labor - placenta previa.

Theresa Mesa

Mesa Design House

909-335-9710

On Dec 11, 2006, at 11:31 AM, Jen wrote:

>

> YES! My Aspergers 15 yo - and it was very long for a 6 lb second

> baby - over 16 hours. She was slightly jaundiced. The Autistic

> child who is 6 had a very traumatic birth. She was too big - the

> labor was around 12 hours, pitocin was used, and she was " stuck " in

> the birth canal for around 45 minutes and had the cord wrapped

> around her neck.

>

Guest guest

In a message dated 12/12/2006 3:10:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, nancy@... writes:

>>This particular theory has been bouncing around for at least 14years. Nothing has come of it. That's not to say it's not one causeof autism, but nothing substantial has happened with it.<<The trouble is, whenever you ask a group of people about these sort of things, the ones who reply are the ones to whom it happened, you don't get to hear from the others (who may be in the majority) to whom it didn't happen.FWIW the birth of my ASD son was *completely* drug free - not even gas-and-air. in England

That's the same with vaccination and any cause of anything. Some yes, some no.

Guest guest

>>This particular theory has been bouncing around for at least 14

years. Nothing has come of it. That's not to say it's not one cause

of autism, but nothing substantial has happened with it.<<

The trouble is, whenever you ask a group of people about these sort of

things, the ones who reply are the ones to whom it happened, you don't get

to hear from the others (who may be in the majority) to whom it didn't

happen.

FWIW the birth of my ASD son was *completely* drug free - not even

gas-and-air.

in England

Guest guest

>>The trouble is, whenever you ask a group of people about these sort of things, the ones who reply are the ones to whom it happened, you don't get to hear from the others (who may be in the majority) to whom it didn't happen. the birth of my ASD son was *completely* drug free - not even gas-and-air.<<

Same with mine, c section with first, assisted delivery with second - my autistic baby was born at home with nothing at all. He wasnt vaccinated either. I think this is just who he is and who he always has been. I wouldnt change him, just need to learn how to do him justice.

Jane

UK

Guest guest

yes I had pitocin in both of my ds's one is AS and the other is PDD but

there is also a theory about blood types that more parents seem to be A

& O combinations because I have talked to tons of people that used

pitocin and no spectrum stuff but maybe it sets up something for later.

look into to the blood type combinations that has something too

Greta

Culp, MFT wrote:

>

> Please contact me if pitocin was used in labor during birth.

>

> If there were any other birth complications, please let me know.

> Thanks so much

>

> MCulp@...

>

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers

>

<http://answers./;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUx\

MDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>.

> Try it now.

>

Guest guest

I guess I could reply. For my child who is high functioning autistic--there was NO pitocin, no drugs--all natural. For my daughter who had HLHS (which we knew about before her birth) there was pitocin because I was induced so that she could be born at a particular hospital but NO other drugs because I refused them.

TERIMommy to 5 beautiful children, 10; le, 8; Brittany, 5; , 4 (Autistic, feeding disorder); , forever 18 months 13 days-HLHS-earned her Angel Wings 6-22-06 (I love you baby girl---Always & Forever)http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/p/peanutbutter5/http://www.carepages.com/ServeCarePage?cpn=Girl & seed=647535 & ClusterNodeID=jb02 & tlcx1=rainbowbabies & tlcx2=367498Carepage name: Girl

>>This particular theory has been bouncing around for at least 14years. Nothing has come of it. That's not to say it's not one causeof autism, but nothing substantial has happened with it.<<The trouble is, whenever you ask a group of people about these sort of things, the ones who reply are the ones to whom it happened, you don't get to hear from the others (who may be in the majority) to whom it didn't happen.FWIW the birth of my ASD son was *completely* drug free - not even gas-and-air. in England

Guest guest

ok i was wondering sort of like the mercury theory i dont agree with all of that one either like i said i had 4 kids the first 3 had pitocion the last didnt the one who had the worst labor dont have any problems( just remedial and that was nothing really he is an honor roll student and not one learning diability present )i think a lot of the rise is do to broadening of the spectrum and a mixture of genetics and environment that play into the disorders .if u think about the pitocin and the mercury theory if that was the case there would be a higher rate i would think of the cases than there are .but there isnt .it may just be everything coming together genetics envirnment just coming to gether

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

<<I think this is just who he is and who he always has been. I wouldnt change him, just need to learn how to do him justice.>> THANK YOU! I so needed to hear this today. He Minor meltdown @ the church Christmas party. Thank you for helping me keep things in perspective! Alysssa

This years favorite books:

Sisterchicks on the Loose! by Robin Gunn

London by Rutherfurd

7 Money Mantras for a Richer Life by Singletary

The Karma of Literature... http://bookcrossing.com/friend/snubbysgal

Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.

Guest guest

I have found that several other moms I have met in the autism

community also had Rhogam shots during their pregnancy.

These shots are due to the mom's blood being being Rh negative and Dad

being Rh positive. If you're Rh-negative and carrying a baby who is

Rh-positive (like the baby's father), your immune system, which fights

off invaders to keep you healthy, will recognize your baby's

Rh-positive red blood cells as foreign to your Rh-negative blood and

may begin producing antibodies intended to destroy your baby's blood

cells.

I learned that it was late in the 80s when they started administering

this around 28 weeks. It did contain mercury. (Interesting

considering the rise in ASD around that time) They do have mercury

free ones now. This is likely just another culprit in upping the

mercury levels in our children. And this shot is one that many

parents " forget " about when looking at the vaccination history of

their children. Mom gets another shot post partum. I suppose there

is a risk of the mercury in breast milk but I don't know how much risk.

Truly frustrating part... " if this is your first pregnancy, chances are

everything will be fine. These crusading antibodies usually are not

dangerous until subsequent pregnancies, when they've had time to grow

in strength and number. " Got that from RhoGAM.com site. My firstborn

has Autism...and I was given the shot at 28 weeks as standard

procedure. Even though the risk was more for subsequent pregnancies.

I didn't even need the shot that first pregnancy!

Anyway, wanted to add that to the blood type discussion.

> >

> > Please contact me if pitocin was used in labor during birth.

> >

> > If there were any other birth complications, please let me know.

> > Thanks so much

> >

> > MCulp@...

> >

> >

------------------------------------------------------------------------

> > Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers

> >

<http://answers./;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUx\

MDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>.

> > Try it now.

> >

>

Guest guest

i have tried to figure out the why and hows for so long with my own that to me it dotn really matter how it happend .i just want to be able to raise my kids with out all the problems that arise i got derek who is a teen and michael who is 11 teens more situations arise and i am a single mom ( to 4 kids 2 who are hfa)trying to work with it all .so my look is hoepfully they can find out a way to help these kids better than what they are getting my kids are on meds if they werent they would not be able to be managed .so if all avenues are looked into maybe they can figure out what happend so they can figure out how to fix it .it would be lovely to wake up and tell my son good morning and not have him scream at the top of his lungs at me an use foul language and then go through the rest of the day like that

I have found that several other moms I have met in the autismcommunity also had Rhogam shots during their pregnancy. These shots are due to the mom's blood being being Rh negative and Dadbeing Rh positive. If you're Rh-negative and carrying a baby who isRh-positive (like the baby's father), your immune system, which fightsoff invaders to keep you healthy, will recognize your baby'sRh-positive red blood cells as foreign to your Rh-negative blood andmay begin producing antibodies intended to destroy your baby's bloodcells.I learned that it was late in the 80s when they started administeringthis around 28 weeks. It did contain mercury. (Interestingconsidering the rise in ASD around that time) They do have mercuryfree ones now. This is likely just another culprit in upping themercury levels in our children. And this shot is one that manyparents "forget" about when looking at the vaccination history oftheir

children. Mom gets another shot post partum. I suppose thereis a risk of the mercury in breast milk but I don't know how much risk.Truly frustrating part..."if this is your first pregnancy, chances areeverything will be fine. These crusading antibodies usually are notdangerous until subsequent pregnancies, when they've had time to growin strength and number." Got that from RhoGAM.com site. My firstbornhas Autism...and I was given the shot at 28 weeks as standardprocedure. Even though the risk was more for subsequent pregnancies.I didn't even need the shot that first pregnancy!Anyway, wanted to add that to the blood type discussion.> >> > Please contact me if pitocin was used in labor during birth.> >> > If there were any other birth complications, please let me know. > > Thanks so much> >> > MCulp@ ...> >> >------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> > Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers > ><http://answers. / ;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbG

NhMGE3BF9TAzM5Nj U0NTEwOARfcwMzOT Y1NDUxMDMEc2VjA2 1haWxfdGFnbGluZQ RzbGsDbWFpbF90YW cx>.> > Try it now.> >>

Guest guest

I had pitocin (tons of it!) for both of my labors. My oldest is a very normal child, average in most everything. I was induced for her because I had pre-eclampsia. My youngest was induced 3 days after due date because I had Gestational Diabetes. He shows signs of aspergers. Given the choice, I'd be induced again. Any longer and he may have been stillborn. Other methods were tried to induce labor first, but my kiddos were stubborn about coming out. No other drugs were used during labor.

-Colleen

I have found that several other moms I have met in the autismcommunity also had Rhogam shots during their pregnancy. These shots are due to the mom's blood being being Rh negative and Dadbeing Rh positive. If you're Rh-negative and carrying a baby who isRh-positive (like the baby's father), your immune system, which fightsoff invaders to keep you healthy, will recognize your baby'sRh-positive red blood cells as foreign to your Rh-negative blood andmay begin producing antibodies intended to destroy your baby's bloodcells.I learned that it was late in the 80s when they started administeringthis around 28 weeks. It did contain mercury. (Interestingconsidering the rise in ASD around that time) They do have mercuryfree ones now. This is likely just another culprit in upping themercury levels in our children. And this shot is one that manyparents "forget" about when looking at the vaccination history oftheir children. Mom gets another shot post partum. I suppose thereis a risk of the mercury in breast milk but I don't know how much risk.Truly frustrating part..."if this is your first pregnancy, chances areeverything will be fine. These crusading antibodies usually are notdangerous until subsequent pregnancies, when they've had time to growin strength and number." Got that from RhoGAM.com site. My firstbornhas Autism...and I was given the shot at 28 weeks as standardprocedure. Even though the risk was more for subsequent pregnancies.I didn't even need the shot that first pregnancy!Anyway, wanted to add that to the blood type discussion.> >> > Please contact me if pitocin was used in labor during birth.> >> > If there were any other birth complications, please let me know. > > Thanks so much> >> > MCulp@...> >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers > ><http://answers./;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>.> > Try it now.> >>

Guest guest

I don't know about the Pitocin thing, but I can tell you that Hope went from slightly delayed to regressing horrifically post vaccine. Now, obviously I know that not all children are affected by this, but I lived overseas and had about twice as many vaccines as "normal" children, thus I would not rule out that I am toxic with heavy metals. My 15 year old completely lost all language after a delayed (due to illness) DPT shot at around 3. vickie <blackfoot124@...> wrote: ok i was wondering sort of like the mercury theory i dont agree with all of that one either like i said i had 4 kids the first 3 had pitocion the last didnt the one who had the worst labor dont have any problems( just remedial and that was nothing really he is an honor roll student and not one learning diability present )i think a lot of the rise is do to broadening of the spectrum and a mixture of genetics and environment that play into the disorders .if u think about the pitocin and the mercury theory if that was the case there would be a higher rate i would think of the cases than there are .but there isnt .it may just be everything coming together genetics envirnment just coming to gether Re: Pitocin and AS >>This particular theory has been bouncing around for at least 14years. Nothing has come of it. That's not to say it's not one causeof autism, but nothing substantial has happened with it.<<The trouble is, whenever you ask a group of people about these sort of things, the ones who reply are the ones to whom it happened, you don't get to hear from the others (who may be in the majority) to whom it didn't happen.FWIW the birth of my ASD son was *completely* drug free - not even gas-and-air. in England

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. "I want to be part of the solution.

Not part of the agonizing, grinding, boring complacent problem..."

Henry Rollins; From "I hate U2"

Guest guest

i had the Rhogam shot as well, i had to have it with all four

children and then again after each one of them was born our youngest

child is the one who is having the trouble, he has a gross motor

delay, mixed expressive/receptive language dissorder, excessive

sleepiness, sensory issues and the neurologist said he saw early

signs of aspergers

Dana

> > >

> > > Please contact me if pitocin was used in labor during birth.

> > >

> > > If there were any other birth complications, please let me

know.

> > > Thanks so much

> > >

> > > MCulp@

> > >

> > >

> --------------------------------------------------------------------

----

> > > Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers

> > >

>

<http://answers./;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcw

MzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>.

>

> > > Try it now.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi, Three of my children were induced with pitocin. AS son, difficult delivery, short labor, blue when he was born. Second daughter, ADHD, questioning misdiagnosis due to oldest son late diagnosis. Third baby has down syndrome. My last son is being tested for PDD but was not induced. But I did have the RH factor shots for each of my pregnancies. Tiara" Culp, MFT" <laurenmculp@...> wrote: Please contact me if pitocin was used in labor during birth. If there were any other

birth complications, please let me know. Thanks so muchMCulp Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers. Try it now.

Guest guest

I found out I was pregnant in the spring of 1994. In my fourth month I had some bleeding and some back problems. At 26 weeks I went into pre-mature labor, labor was stopped and I was placed on bed rest. I experienced high blood pressure beginning in my third trimester and I was told strict bed-rest and to lay on my left side. Due to cocern over my b.p. I was induced at 37 weeks. I was given pitocin and after a while my membranes were ruptured. My labor lasted a little over eight hours. I found the labor to be very very painful. I was given Stadol(sp?) to take the edge off. Pushing lasted for two hours one of those hours there was no progress made (the baby was stuck). I had to get up on all fours in order to help the baby turn through the birth canal. My son was born a whopping 5lbs 6 ounces with a lopsided cone head from where he was stuck. Other than that he was perfectly beautiful. He had low blood sugars shortly after his birth and was given something like sugar water to help. I breast fed my son for two years. He was diagnosed with many things over the years. Two years ago he was diagnosed as Aspergers, LD- NOS, with associated ADHD and OCD symptoms.

Today is his twelth birthday.

I became pregnant with my daughter in 1996. I had a fairly normal pregnancy with her. I did start to have some elevated b.p.'s in the last trimester and she was found to have some intrauterine growth retardation. I was again induced at 37 weeks with pitocin and my membranes were ruptured. I had an epidural this time...woo-hoo! My daughter was born after a 4 1/2 hr labor weighing in at a whopping 4lbs 14oz. She was not breathing and it took the doctors a couple of minutes to get her going. Those were the longest minutes of my life. She was totaly gorgeous and still is. She is in fourth grade and perfectly fine.

~Jeanette

I found these links.

http://www.autismtoday.com/articles/ATTN_Researchers.htm

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0838/is_2001_March-April/ai_76587472

http://www.emaxhealth.com/37/8501.html

Guest guest

The mothers body produces pitocin when in labor. The

baby also needs this hormone when in the labor.

Babies who are born C-Section don't get this hormone.

I had Pit with 3 of my babies. The one I didn't was my

child with AS.

I'd like to see studies that show pit contributes to

AS. I work specializing in Biofeedback Therapy for AS

clients. I've found its something in the DNA. When I

work on repairing DNA and Teliomere DNA I have good

results. Also using Brain scan and ADD/ADHD/Dyslexia

repair and learning disability repairs along with

relaxation.

K

Biofeedback Therapist

www.quantumassociatesofutah.com

Custom My Size Barbie Clothing and Jewelry...www.rainysnana.com

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Cheap talk?

Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

http://voice.

Guest guest

Hi Jen,

We have always been suspicious of the DPT shot also that my son Marty got at around two years old, it was a booster to the first three rounds of them. Anyway one day he just went stiff while eating breakfast, a month or so later. Was fine until then, talked a little, knew some numbers, and letters, played with his two older brothers, laughed and played, and was fine.

After that he went down hill, had to go on anticonvulsants that only seemed to make him worse, lost his ability to talk, was all drugged up, and STILL had the seizures. I read once where the P in the shot, for Pertussis, whooping cough can cause seizures that NOTHING will ever help. That's him.

Anyway I notice now before babies have their shots they have the parents read up on the possible side affects, one of them being seizures and permanent brain damage. They didn't give us anything to read then, he was born in 1964.

Anyway my other three kids were all vaccinated and all of my grandkids have been also, all six, we figured they would be fine, and they are, and we don't have to worry about infectious diseases, well not the ones they were vaccinated against anyway.

Oh, I have to go now. My grandson Lucas just walked up to me, and I smell he needs his diaper changed. I was such a HAPPY grandma a few minutes ago, sat him in his high chair, gave him macaroni and cheese and some peas and corn, and he ATE IT! Not all, but a LOT of it. I am so happy!

When he was younger I fed him at his high chair and he ate pretty well, but once things got lumpy he had not wanted to eat much, gags a lot, throws up, etc., even though he has lots of teeth. I have been hoping that as he grew bigger the eating problem would go away. He is pretty big for age 2, tall, etc. I was thinking that someday when he is 6'4" and 230 lb. I am going to tell him what a time I had with him eating! haha

Carolyn

"I want to be part of the solution. Not part of the agonizing, grinding, boring complacent problem..."

Guest guest

The DPT is the one that really frightens me as well. I won't get into my cover up and conspiracy theories :). I know that if I were blessed by more children (not likely to happen), that I would not vaccinate prior to age 3 - which is when the blood brain barrier is completed. Molly has Absent Seizures - well - we go back and forth with this one - they (the neurologists) have "seen" the seizures on the ekg (or is it eeg?) twice - however, the seizures were supposedly ruled out by a neurologist in Los Angeles that her father took her to - even though she did no tests. I really need to take her back in to have her re-tested, plus she needs to see a pain doc/ortho doc - due to serious back pain - possibly resulting from her scoliosis. Carolyn <charper777@...> wrote: Hi Jen, We have always been suspicious of the DPT shot also that my son Marty got at around two years old, it was a booster to the first three rounds of them. Anyway one day he just went stiff while eating breakfast, a month or so later. Was fine until then, talked a little, knew some numbers, and letters, played with his two older brothers, laughed and played, and was fine. After that he went down hill, had to go on anticonvulsants that only seemed to make him worse, lost his ability to talk, was all drugged up, and STILL had the seizures. I read once where the P in the shot, for Pertussis, whooping cough can cause seizures that NOTHING will ever help. That's him. Anyway I notice now before babies have their shots they have the parents read up on the possible side affects, one of them being seizures and permanent brain damage. They didn't give us anything to read then, he was born in 1964. Anyway my other three kids were all vaccinated and all of my grandkids have been also, all six, we figured they would be fine, and they are, and we don't have to worry

about infectious diseases, well not the ones they were vaccinated against anyway. Oh, I have to go now. My grandson Lucas just walked up to me, and I smell he needs his diaper changed. I was such a HAPPY grandma a few minutes ago, sat him in his high chair, gave him macaroni and cheese and some peas and corn, and he ATE IT! Not all, but a LOT of it. I am so happy! When he was younger I fed him at his high chair and he ate pretty well, but once things got lumpy he had not wanted to eat much, gags a lot, throws up, etc., even though he has lots of teeth. I have been hoping that as he grew bigger the eating problem would go away. He is pretty big for age 2, tall, etc. I was thinking that someday when he is

6'4" and 230 lb. I am going to tell him what a time I had with him eating! haha Carolyn Re: Pitocin and AS >>This particular theory has been bouncing around for at least 14years. Nothing

has come of it. That's not to say it's not one causeof autism, but nothing substantial has happened with it.<<The trouble is, whenever you ask a group of people about these sort of things, the ones who reply are the ones to whom it happened, you don't get to hear from the others (who may be in the majority) to whom it didn't happen.FWIW the birth of my ASD son was *completely* drug free - not even gas-and-air. in England Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. "I want to be part of the solution. Not part of the agonizing, grinding, boring complacent problem..." Henry Rollins; From "I hate U2" Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers. Try it now. "I want to be part of the solution.

Not part of the agonizing, grinding, boring complacent problem..."

Guest guest

In a message dated 12/16/2006 1:50:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, diegowench@... writes:

I know that if I were blessed by more children (not likely to happen), that I would not vaccinate prior to age 3 - which is when the blood brain barrier is completed.

Can these vaccinations ever be okay. Have you read the ingredient lists? My sister-in-laws children had the shots and all five of them had whooping cough (pertussin), so do they prevent anything for the individual, or simply theoretically are believed to prevent an epidemic?

Guest guest

I had pitocin with my daughter and she is severely autistic, she's now almost four. My son is 10 months old I had pitocin with him too but not as much because they had just started the IV when they realized I was already in labor. So far he is atypical.

malena

Autism and Aspergers Treatment From: blackfoot124@...Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:20:10 -0800Subject: Re: Pitocin and AS

i have 4 kids pitocin was used in 3 out of 4 and 2 that they were used in now are pdd and mr why u ask ?that i know of there was no other birth complications with the 2 the first who had some minor remedial help had to be a c section do to he was positioned wrong .was wondering though why u ask if there is some connection already or if u are looking into one

Pitocin and AS

Please contact me if pitocin was used in labor during birth. If there were any other birth complications, please let me know. Thanks so muchMCulp

Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know. Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live Toolbar Today! Try it now!

Guest guest

may I ask what absent seizures are? I have heard of them but for the life of me can't think of what they are. My son has seizures too, but his are blinking and starring. And I Don't see them all the time. He sometimes has them in his sleep.

Stacie

Guest guest

Both children, C-sections. Daughter is decidedly not autistic. She

has a few problems of her own, but none developmental. Son, HFA, and

doing much better now.

Theresa Mesa

Mesa Design House

909-335-9710

On Dec 14, 2006, at 9:08 AM, Kernan wrote:

> The mothers body produces pitocin when in labor. The

> baby also needs this hormone when in the labor.

> Babies who are born C-Section don't get this hormone.

> I had Pit with 3 of my babies. The one I didn't was my

> child with AS.

>

> I'd like to see studies that show pit contributes to

> AS. I work specializing in Biofeedback Therapy for AS

> clients. I've found its something in the DNA. When I

> work on repairing DNA and Teliomere DNA I have good

> results. Also using Brain scan and ADD/ADHD/Dyslexia

> repair and learning disability repairs along with

> relaxation.

>