> woke up with bad stomach ache-so bad I took him to ER---

think it's constipation, which is something he never had(always the

opposite) He started also running 102 fever today

> I know ya all will say this is good--He hasn't been sick with a

fever in 3 years-

> do I continue with both---where I was, lower amounts when he is

sick or what. What do i do about the constipation-besides the

natural fruit and veggie fiber-s-and lots of juice to drink????? I

will increase his Vitamin C as that used to give him diarrhea.

> do you give anything for the heqdache from the fever? Motrin?

porbably not, right?

> HELP please. thanks. Maurine

I would remove the OLE or rotate it with another anti-viral. I give

my kids more magnesium and vit C when they are constipated.

Magnesium citrate works especially well for constipation. Becareful

with giving lots of juice as it may increase yeast. I'd give lots

of water instead. I do give my kids motrin on occasion for pain but

you might want to try cold pack first. I hope he feels better soon.

(I do think the fever is a good sign though)

Guest guest

> well here come the questions now-

I forgot to ask. What did they do/say in the ER?

Guest guest

Thanks for replying . The stomach ache gets so bad at certain moments that he resorts to throwing whatever is nearby. They actually were vry nice at ER-Children's ER at the Medical College of Ga. they weren't busy and had two doctors who listened to everything I had to say about the anti-viral therapy-said it's probably constipation-he didn't go yestrday and he is usually a three times a day person-stomach soft and other than fevr found nothing else. I am just at a loss about how to handle the 2 anti-virals I am using. I was only up to one cap 3x a day of OLE (and wasn't going to go any further with it) as it's 420 Mg(12 % ole) That is-I divided the cap up into thirds so total daily amount was the 420 Mg and the VS I gave him 1/4 cap yesterday -twice-maybe that was too much. Thanks. Maurinehanjkyla <kyleac@...> wrote: > well here come the questions now-> woke up with bad stomach ache-so bad I took him to ER---I forgot to ask. What did they do/say in the ER? __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Okay someone just mentioned this to me, don't know if it applies to

your kiddo but it got me thinking... I gave my daughter virastop

twice and she had a hard time, got very aggressive, angry kind of a

thing. Someone mentioned if a kid's gut was in bad shape (leaky,

yeast, bacteria) the protease (VS) could cause a bad reaction because

they aren't ready to handle it.-

-- In mb12 valtrex , Maurine Meleck

<maurine_meleck@...> wrote:

>

> Thanks for replying . The stomach ache gets so bad at

certain moments that he resorts to throwing whatever is nearby. They

actually were vry nice at ER-Children's ER at the Medical College of

Ga. they weren't busy and had two doctors who listened to everything

I had to say about the anti-viral therapy-said it's probably

constipation-he didn't go yestrday and he is usually a three times a

day person-stomach soft and other than fevr found nothing else. I am

just at a loss about how to handle the 2 anti-virals I am using. I

was only up to one cap 3x a day of OLE (and wasn't going to go any

further with it) as it's 420 Mg(12 % ole) That is-I divided the cap

up into thirds so total daily amount was the 420 Mg and the VS I gave

him 1/4 cap yesterday -twice-maybe that was too much. Thanks.

Maurine

>

> hanjkyla <kyleac@...> wrote:

> > well here come the questions now-

> > woke up with bad stomach ache-so bad I took him to ER---

>

> I forgot to ask. What did they do/say in the ER?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

Okay someone just mentioned this to me, don't know if it applies to

your kiddo but it got me thinking... I gave my daughter virastop

twice and she had a hard time, got very aggressive, angry kind of a

thing. Someone mentioned if a kid's gut was in bad shape (leaky,

yeast, bacteria) the protease (VS) could cause a bad reaction because

they aren't ready to handle it.-

-- In mb12 valtrex , Maurine Meleck

<maurine_meleck@...> wrote:

>

> Thanks for replying . The stomach ache gets so bad at

certain moments that he resorts to throwing whatever is nearby. They

actually were vry nice at ER-Children's ER at the Medical College of

Ga. they weren't busy and had two doctors who listened to everything

I had to say about the anti-viral therapy-said it's probably

constipation-he didn't go yestrday and he is usually a three times a

day person-stomach soft and other than fevr found nothing else. I am

just at a loss about how to handle the 2 anti-virals I am using. I

was only up to one cap 3x a day of OLE (and wasn't going to go any

further with it) as it's 420 Mg(12 % ole) That is-I divided the cap

up into thirds so total daily amount was the 420 Mg and the VS I gave

him 1/4 cap yesterday -twice-maybe that was too much. Thanks.

Maurine

>

> hanjkyla <kyleac@...> wrote:

>

> I forgot to ask. What did they do/say in the ER?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

well I guess anything could be a possibility. He has beenon diflucan for 3 weeks before I started VS, but I guess it could be bacteria. Since he seemed to do ok on OLE maybe I should just stick with that althohe didn't break out with the fever until I started VS(and everyone says that's a good sign.) I wish I were about 20 years younger-somehow my psyche might be able to handle all this better. thanks for your comments. maurinejennaleeck <superkempusa@...> wrote: Okay someone just mentioned this to me, don't know if it applies to your kiddo

but it got me thinking... I gave my daughter virastop twice and she had a hard time, got very aggressive, angry kind of a thing. Someone mentioned if a kid's gut was in bad shape (leaky, yeast, bacteria) the protease (VS) could cause a bad reaction because they aren't ready to handle it. > > well here come the questions now-> > woke up with bad stomach ache-so bad I took him to ER---> > I forgot to ask. What did they do/say in the ER? > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

well I guess anything could be a possibility. He has beenon diflucan for 3 weeks before I started VS, but I guess it could be bacteria. Since he seemed to do ok on OLE maybe I should just stick with that althohe didn't break out with the fever until I started VS(and everyone says that's a good sign.) I wish I were about 20 years younger-somehow my psyche might be able to handle all this better. thanks for your comments. maurinejennaleeck <superkempusa@...> wrote: Okay someone just mentioned this to me, don't know if it applies to your kiddo

but it got me thinking... I gave my daughter virastop twice and she had a hard time, got very aggressive, angry kind of a thing. Someone mentioned if a kid's gut was in bad shape (leaky, yeast, bacteria) the protease (VS) could cause a bad reaction because they aren't ready to handle it. > > well here come the questions now-> > woke up with bad stomach ache-so bad I took him to ER---> > I forgot to ask. What did they do/say in the ER? > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

maybe the best thing to do would be to continue with the OLE and stop the VS temporarily and see if the stomach ache stops-that way i would have at least a better idea of what the culprit might be. what do you all think (the vitamin C is now doing the trick for the constipation)jennaleeck <superkempusa@...> wrote: Okay someone just mentioned this to me, don't know if it applies to your kiddo but it got me thinking... I gave my daughter virastop twice and she had a hard time, got very aggressive, angry kind of a thing. Someone mentioned if a kid's gut

was in bad shape (leaky, yeast, bacteria) the protease (VS) could cause a bad reaction because they aren't ready to handle it. > > well here come the questions now-> > woke up with bad stomach ache-so bad I took him to ER---> > I forgot to ask. What did they do/say in the ER? > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

maybe the best thing to do would be to continue with the OLE and stop the VS temporarily and see if the stomach ache stops-that way i would have at least a better idea of what the culprit might be. what do you all think (the vitamin C is now doing the trick for the constipation)jennaleeck <superkempusa@...> wrote: Okay someone just mentioned this to me, don't know if it applies to your kiddo but it got me thinking... I gave my daughter virastop twice and she had a hard time, got very aggressive, angry kind of a thing. Someone mentioned if a kid's gut

was in bad shape (leaky, yeast, bacteria) the protease (VS) could cause a bad reaction because they aren't ready to handle it. > > well here come the questions now-> > woke up with bad stomach ache-so bad I took him to ER---> > I forgot to ask. What did they do/say in the ER? > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

I tend to agree. If your child's gut is in bad shape, it may make

him extremely uncomfortable. It may be a sign that you need to back

off and work on the gut before getting into something like this.

IMO, I would not want to put my child through that, because it will

probably only continue if you find it is not constipation. I would

work on the gut and boost his immune system, and then try again

later.

Talk to your doctor about it.

It may be a tolerance issue. Remember, we started with the drops at

a very low dosage. We worked our way up until we saw regression.

Then we maintained that dose until the symptoms started to fade and

we would raise the dosage again. It did not take much for our kids.

We never saw any stomach aches. I do not fell that they are a good

thing. I am glad that you had him checked out, but I too am curious

about what they said about the antivirals at the hospital.

> > > well here come the questions now-

> > > woke up with bad stomach ache-so bad I took him to ER---

> >

> > I forgot to ask. What did they do/say in the ER?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > __________________________________________________

> >

Guest guest

I tend to agree. If your child's gut is in bad shape, it may make

him extremely uncomfortable. It may be a sign that you need to back

off and work on the gut before getting into something like this.

IMO, I would not want to put my child through that, because it will

probably only continue if you find it is not constipation. I would

work on the gut and boost his immune system, and then try again

later.

Talk to your doctor about it.

It may be a tolerance issue. Remember, we started with the drops at

a very low dosage. We worked our way up until we saw regression.

Then we maintained that dose until the symptoms started to fade and

we would raise the dosage again. It did not take much for our kids.

We never saw any stomach aches. I do not fell that they are a good

thing. I am glad that you had him checked out, but I too am curious

about what they said about the antivirals at the hospital.

> > > well here come the questions now-

> > > woke up with bad stomach ache-so bad I took him to ER---

> >

> > I forgot to ask. What did they do/say in the ER?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

, thanks for your reply. I did work his way up to the 420 Mg of OLE(in about a 2 week period) and with the OLE he was fine. It's only when I introduced the VS that he got the stomach ache. Or should I stop everything for a few days and restart only the OLE. ? He has been on diflucan for 3 weeks and on SCD. He has never regressed in the 2 week period, but has made some gains in cognition. For the first week of OLE-he had large pimples on legs , stomach and back which went away after a couple of days. Thanks. maurine What does the fact that he is now running a fever mean? Possibly a good sign? He never gets sick.scottshoe11 <shoemaker@...> wrote: I tend to agree. If your child's gut is in bad shape, it may make him extremely uncomfortable. It may be a sign that you need to back off and work on the gut before getting into something like this. IMO, I would not want to put my child through that, because it will probably only continue if you find it is not constipation. I would work on the gut and boost his immune system, and then try again later.Talk to your doctor about it.It may be a tolerance issue. Remember, we started with the drops at a very low dosage. We worked our way up until we saw regression. Then we maintained that dose until the symptoms started to fade and we would raise the dosage again. It did not take much for our kids.We never saw any stomach aches. I do not fell

that they are a good thing. I am glad that you had him checked out, but I too am curious about what they said about the antivirals at the hospital. > > > well here come the questions now-> > > woke up with bad stomach ache-so bad I took him to ER---> > > > I forgot to ask. What did they do/say in the ER? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________> >

Guest guest

, thanks for your reply. I did work his way up to the 420 Mg of OLE(in about a 2 week period) and with the OLE he was fine. It's only when I introduced the VS that he got the stomach ache. Or should I stop everything for a few days and restart only the OLE. ? He has been on diflucan for 3 weeks and on SCD. He has never regressed in the 2 week period, but has made some gains in cognition. For the first week of OLE-he had large pimples on legs , stomach and back which went away after a couple of days. Thanks. maurine What does the fact that he is now running a fever mean? Possibly a good sign? He never gets sick.scottshoe11 <shoemaker@...> wrote: I tend to agree. If your child's gut is in bad shape, it may make him extremely uncomfortable. It may be a sign that you need to back off and work on the gut before getting into something like this. IMO, I would not want to put my child through that, because it will probably only continue if you find it is not constipation. I would work on the gut and boost his immune system, and then try again later.Talk to your doctor about it.It may be a tolerance issue. Remember, we started with the drops at a very low dosage. We worked our way up until we saw regression. Then we maintained that dose until the symptoms started to fade and we would raise the dosage again. It did not take much for our kids.We never saw any stomach aches. I do not fell

that they are a good thing. I am glad that you had him checked out, but I too am curious about what they said about the antivirals at the hospital. > > > well here come the questions now-> > > woke up with bad stomach ache-so bad I took him to ER---> > > > I forgot to ask. What did they do/say in the ER? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________> >

Guest guest

PS our locak DAN doesn't do or know anything about anti-virals. we are doing testing end of july with GPL clinic and then end of august have appt with Dr. Megson, who we saw 3 years ago(but my daughter then never followed thru)Now he lives with me so whole different story. Should I do an OAT test asap?Maurine Meleck <maurine_meleck@...> wrote: , thanks for your reply. I did work his way up to the 420 Mg of OLE(in about a 2 week period) and with the OLE he was fine. It's only when I introduced the VS that he got the stomach ache.

Or should I stop everything for a few days and restart only the OLE. ? He has been on diflucan for 3 weeks and on SCD. He has never regressed in the 2 week period, but has made some gains in cognition. For the first week of OLE-he had large pimples on legs , stomach and back which went away after a couple of days. Thanks. maurine What does the fact that he is now running a fever mean? Possibly a good sign? He never gets sick.scottshoe11 <shoemaker@...> wrote: I tend to agree. If your child's gut is in bad shape, it may make him extremely uncomfortable. It may be a sign that you need to back off and work on the gut before getting into something like this. IMO, I would not want to put my child through that, because it will probably only continue if you find it is

not constipation. I would work on the gut and boost his immune system, and then try again later.Talk to your doctor about it.It may be a tolerance issue. Remember, we started with the drops at a very low dosage. We worked our way up until we saw regression. Then we maintained that dose until the symptoms started to fade and we would raise the dosage again. It did not take much for our kids.We never saw any stomach aches. I do not fell that they are a good thing. I am glad that you had him checked out, but I too am curious about what they said about the antivirals at the hospital. > > > well here come the questions now-> > > woke up with bad stomach ache-so bad I took him to ER---> > > > I forgot to ask. What did they do/say in the ER? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________> >

Guest guest

PS our locak DAN doesn't do or know anything about anti-virals. we are doing testing end of july with GPL clinic and then end of august have appt with Dr. Megson, who we saw 3 years ago(but my daughter then never followed thru)Now he lives with me so whole different story. Should I do an OAT test asap?Maurine Meleck <maurine_meleck@...> wrote: , thanks for your reply. I did work his way up to the 420 Mg of OLE(in about a 2 week period) and with the OLE he was fine. It's only when I introduced the VS that he got the stomach ache.

Or should I stop everything for a few days and restart only the OLE. ? He has been on diflucan for 3 weeks and on SCD. He has never regressed in the 2 week period, but has made some gains in cognition. For the first week of OLE-he had large pimples on legs , stomach and back which went away after a couple of days. Thanks. maurine What does the fact that he is now running a fever mean? Possibly a good sign? He never gets sick.scottshoe11 <shoemaker@...> wrote: I tend to agree. If your child's gut is in bad shape, it may make him extremely uncomfortable. It may be a sign that you need to back off and work on the gut before getting into something like this. IMO, I would not want to put my child through that, because it will probably only continue if you find it is

not constipation. I would work on the gut and boost his immune system, and then try again later.Talk to your doctor about it.It may be a tolerance issue. Remember, we started with the drops at a very low dosage. We worked our way up until we saw regression. Then we maintained that dose until the symptoms started to fade and we would raise the dosage again. It did not take much for our kids.We never saw any stomach aches. I do not fell that they are a good thing. I am glad that you had him checked out, but I too am curious about what they said about the antivirals at the hospital. > > > well here come the questions now-> > > woke up with bad stomach ache-so bad I took him to ER---> > > > I forgot to ask. What did they do/say in the ER? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________> >

Guest guest

Maybe it is the VS causing the stomach ache if it was right after

you added it. If it were me, I would remove it and maybe back off

of some things for a day and see how he felt before re-adding

anything. that is good that you were seeing good things with just

OLE.

Yes, my kids got a couple fevers while on OLE, and neither of them

had been sick in a LOOONG time prior either. The pimples on the

legs are a new one for me. That is interesting. It sounds like OLE

is working. I would definitely keep an eye on him though if you

proceed and they were OK with it at the hospital.

> > > > well here come the questions now-

> > > > woke up with bad stomach ache-so bad I took him to ER-

--

> > >

> > > I forgot to ask. What did they do/say in the ER?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > __________________________________________________

> > >

Guest guest

Maybe it is the VS causing the stomach ache if it was right after

you added it. If it were me, I would remove it and maybe back off

of some things for a day and see how he felt before re-adding

anything. that is good that you were seeing good things with just

OLE.

Yes, my kids got a couple fevers while on OLE, and neither of them

had been sick in a LOOONG time prior either. The pimples on the

legs are a new one for me. That is interesting. It sounds like OLE

is working. I would definitely keep an eye on him though if you

proceed and they were OK with it at the hospital.

> > > > well here come the questions now-

> > > > woke up with bad stomach ache-so bad I took him to ER-

--

> > >

> > > I forgot to ask. What did they do/say in the ER?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > __________________________________________________

> > >

Guest guest

> maybe the best thing to do would be to continue with the OLE and

stop the VS temporarily and see if the stomach ache stops-that way i

would have at least a better idea of what the culprit might be. what

do you all think (the vitamin C is now doing the trick for the

constipation)

It would be a good idea to sort out what was causing the stomach

ache. It could have been the constipation or the VS. I know you said

before your GS was doing well on the OLE. I'm not trying to

discourage you from using it but just wanted to let you know my ds did

well on it for quite a while before it constipated him. I still use

it but find if I don't rotate it out with other antivirals he gets

constipated again. GL

Guest guest

> maybe the best thing to do would be to continue with the OLE and

stop the VS temporarily and see if the stomach ache stops-that way i

would have at least a better idea of what the culprit might be. what

do you all think (the vitamin C is now doing the trick for the

constipation)

It would be a good idea to sort out what was causing the stomach

ache. It could have been the constipation or the VS. I know you said

before your GS was doing well on the OLE. I'm not trying to

discourage you from using it but just wanted to let you know my ds did

well on it for quite a while before it constipated him. I still use

it but find if I don't rotate it out with other antivirals he gets

constipated again. GL

Guest guest

what other antivirals do you use?hanjkyla <kyleac@...> wrote: > maybe the best thing to do would be to continue with the OLE and stop the VS temporarily and see if the stomach ache stops-that way i would have at least a better idea of what the culprit might be. what do you all think (the vitamin C is now doing the trick for the constipation)It would be a good idea to sort out what was causing the stomach ache. It could have been the constipation or the VS. I know you said before your GS was doing well on the OLE. I'm not

trying to discourage you from using it but just wanted to let you know my ds did well on it for quite a while before it constipated him. I still use it but find if I don't rotate it out with other antivirals he gets constipated again. GL __________________________________________________

Guest guest

what other antivirals do you use?hanjkyla <kyleac@...> wrote: > maybe the best thing to do would be to continue with the OLE and stop the VS temporarily and see if the stomach ache stops-that way i would have at least a better idea of what the culprit might be. what do you all think (the vitamin C is now doing the trick for the constipation)It would be a good idea to sort out what was causing the stomach ache. It could have been the constipation or the VS. I know you said before your GS was doing well on the OLE. I'm not

trying to discourage you from using it but just wanted to let you know my ds did well on it for quite a while before it constipated him. I still use it but find if I don't rotate it out with other antivirals he gets constipated again. GL __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Congratulations! I would love my son to get a fever too!

Yeast causes constipation for my NT daughter, so you might want to

consider that too.

Mag citrate, vit C can also help with constipation.

My ASD son's stomach reacted to the VS. I think the VS killed some

viruses/bugs whatever was there. It only happened the first week or

so (constipation, lots of explosive gas, but no pain).

I would stick to the very low dose of VS, it is doing something, and

he might get over it faster with the VS. Also, I gave my son VS 20

min before a meal. If I waited more than 20 min to have him eat

something, he would complain about stomach pain.

hope this helps.

>

fever in 3 years-

sick or what. What do i do about the constipation-besides the natural

fruit and veggie fiber-s-and lots of juice to drink????? I will

increase his Vitamin C as that used to give him diarrhea.

porbably not, right?

>

>

Guest guest

Congratulations! I would love my son to get a fever too!

Yeast causes constipation for my NT daughter, so you might want to

consider that too.

Mag citrate, vit C can also help with constipation.

My ASD son's stomach reacted to the VS. I think the VS killed some

viruses/bugs whatever was there. It only happened the first week or

so (constipation, lots of explosive gas, but no pain).

I would stick to the very low dose of VS, it is doing something, and

he might get over it faster with the VS. Also, I gave my son VS 20

min before a meal. If I waited more than 20 min to have him eat

something, he would complain about stomach pain.

hope this helps.

>

fever in 3 years-

sick or what. What do i do about the constipation-besides the natural

fruit and veggie fiber-s-and lots of juice to drink????? I will

increase his Vitamin C as that used to give him diarrhea.

porbably not, right?

>

>

Guest guest

Hi , (my daughter's name too) Thanks for the congratulations. I feel like I just had a baby. Everyone in this group has been so kind to respond today and i feel like I am taking up all the space on . I have NO support system here to speak of so it has been a really hard day for me. It's just me and my grandson and my two cats(which don't help except that they are so soft and furry to rub on) So thanks to EVERYONE who has responded. better stop before the tears come. PS the bottle says to give 1 hour before food or 2 after. Maybe he can't handle it that way. who kows???? ferdeson <ferdeson@...> wrote: Congratulations! I would love my son to get a fever too!Yeast causes constipation for my NT daughter, so you might want to consider that too. Mag citrate, vit C can also help with constipation.My ASD son's stomach reacted to the VS. I think the VS killed some viruses/bugs whatever was there. It only happened the first week or so (constipation, lots of explosive gas, but no pain).I would stick to the very low dose of VS, it is doing something, and he might get over it faster with the VS. Also, I gave my son VS 20 min before a meal. If I waited more than 20 min to have him eat something, he would complain about stomach pain.hope this helps.>> well here come the questions now-> woke up with bad stomach ache-so bad I took him to ER---think it's constipation, which is something he never had(always the opposite) He started also running 102 fever today> I know ya all will say this is good--He hasn't been sick with a fever in 3 years-> do I continue with both---where I was, lower amounts when he is sick or what. What do i do about the constipation-besides the natural fruit and veggie fiber-s-and lots of juice to drink????? I will increase his Vitamin C as that used to give him diarrhea.> do you give anything for the heqdache from the fever? Motrin? porbably not, right?> HELP please. thanks. Maurine> > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

My son can't handle VS either. Bummer. It can do good things.

Anne

> >

> think it's constipation, which is something he never had(always

the

> opposite) He started also running 102 fever today

> > I know ya all will say this is good--He hasn't been sick with a

> fever in 3 years-

> > do I continue with both---where I was, lower amounts when he is

> sick or what. What do i do about the constipation-besides the

natural

> fruit and veggie fiber-s-and lots of juice to drink????? I will

> increase his Vitamin C as that used to give him diarrhea.

> > do you give anything for the heqdache from the fever? Motrin?

> porbably not, right?

> > HELP please. thanks. Maurine

> >

> >