RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Hello I'm new to this group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Speakin of family Jackie , you and gonna come back this summer to see us ?

Im with you , Im praying that they will find something for my friends who have mutated from INF...I DONT want to lose her just as I KNOW her family feels the same!Hunter <us2china2@...> wrote:

Jax, your mention of Int causing mutations in the virus in Liz screams to me to mention more about the third generation antisense therapy. This therapy targets a conserved region of the virus. That means that it doesn't matter that the virus mutates, because the conserved region does not mutate. The targeted region is esential to the reproduction of the virus, and is bound by the "neugene" preventing it from reproducing. They are also testing a therapy for H5N1 and found that the formulation they are using is effective against ALL influenza A virus. This again because the target is a conserved portion of the RNA.

I know it seems odd that I, "Mr natural remedy", would be so excited about something as totally unnatural as genetics, but I have many friends like Liz, Betty, Bob, and some others here that for whatever reason place thier hopes and faith in modern technology. It is for my friends that I have hope for this new science.

Love to all,

Chris

Eat well, sleep well, be well!Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote:

Hi Delores

Well in all fairness,, no I dont think that we would be shouting it from the rooftops, there are many powers that be who fight anything and everything that might take from the profits of the big pharmy's..I dont think we know yet very much about this but I DO know ppl who are benefiting from IV vit c,, I dont know the dose myself,, but I do know that they have reduced their vl hugly with this as well as other things IV,, cant remember exactly what it was, but will try to find out..

I think that we need to post ALL info here,, and each of us must take whatever we see here TO OUR DOCTORS,, we are not advocating anything,, this forum is just a place where ALL info is shared.. what works for one might not work for others.. INF worked for me but has caused LIZ's virus to mutate again,, so each person needs to keep looking for ways to help themselves.. we are all individuals and there is no text book treatment for this disease...

hugs,

jaxDelores DelRio <dramamyqueen@...> wrote:

Don't you think if IV "C" worked, the whole world would be shouting it from the rooftops....cheap and easy. Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: lil this group is anti herbs ive come to find out, i take vit c but buffered powder 5000 mgs x3 theres alot to it and alot more ta learn ,dont panic and just start crasping.yes iv c was recommened but i cant do that,

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC for low, low rates.

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2?min or less. Jackie

Guest guest

OF course,, no doubt about that honey,, IM just trying to get my parents settled and finish the kitchen,, heck even if the kitchen isnt finished,, as long as my parents are settled,, I LOVE YOU!!elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Speakin of family Jackie , you and gonna come back this summer to see us ? Re: Hello I'm new to this group Im with you , Im praying that they will find something for my friends who have mutated from INF...I DONT want to lose her just as I KNOW her family feels the same!Hunter <us2china2@...> wrote: Jax, your mention of Int causing mutations in the virus in Liz screams to me to mention more about the third generation antisense therapy. This therapy targets a conserved region of the virus. That means that it doesn't

matter that the virus mutates, because the conserved region does not mutate. The targeted region is esential to the reproduction of the virus, and is bound by the "neugene" preventing it from reproducing. They are also testing a therapy for H5N1 and found that the formulation they are using is effective against ALL influenza A virus. This again because the target is a conserved portion of the RNA. I know it seems odd that I, "Mr natural remedy", would be so excited about something as totally unnatural as genetics, but I have many friends like Liz, Betty, Bob, and some others here that for whatever reason place thier hopes and faith in modern technology. It is for my friends that I have hope for this new science. Love to all, Eat well, sleep well, be well!Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Hi Delores Well in all fairness,, no I dont think that we would be shouting it from the rooftops, there are many powers that be who fight anything and everything that might take from the profits of the big pharmy's..I dont think we know yet very much about this but I DO know ppl who are benefiting from IV vit c,, I dont know the dose myself,, but I do know that they have reduced their vl hugly with this as well as other things IV,, cant remember exactly what it was, but will try to find out.. I think that we need to post ALL info here,, and each of us must take whatever we see here TO OUR DOCTORS,, we are not advocating anything,, this forum is just a place where ALL info is shared.. what works for one might not work for others.. INF worked for me but has caused LIZ's virus to mutate again,, so each person needs to keep looking for ways to help themselves.. we are all individuals and there is no text book treatment

for this disease... hugs, jaxDelores DelRio <dramamyqueen@...> wrote: Don't you think if IV "C" worked, the whole world would be shouting it from the rooftops....cheap and easy. Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: lil this group is anti herbs ive come to find out, i take vit c but buffered powder 5000 mgs x3 theres alot to it and alot more ta learn ,dont panic and just start crasping.yes iv c was recommened but i cant do that, New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC for low, low rates.

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2?min or less. Jackie

Guest guest

well sharon, if your liver is decompensated,, Im pretty sure you would know as your ammonia would be too high and your other LFT's might not be normal,, but most are done with a simple blood test,, a liver panel,, Sharon Crosby <blubirdxoxo@...> wrote: I have had none of these tests, does one have to ask for them or present a certain critera of symptoms? SharonJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Tim Soy is good in moderation but remember that soy increases your production of hormones and if you had any kind of hormone driven tumor,, it could cause it to grow rapidly,, soy is good but not in huge quantities.. protein is very important for your

liver health UNLESS your liver is decompensated and you need to watch the protein to make sure you dont make too much ammonia.. If your liver is not decompensated like mine was,, I do eat a protein based diet,, but that does NOT mean ONLY protein or a high protein diet, only adequate protein,, and that means lean meats, fish, chicken, turkey, etc just like you said.. Yep, sugar is NOT good for your immune system,, and another thing,, I'd be careful of too much juice too, when you juice fruit and vegies, unless you have a very good juicer, you will strip the fiber from it and that is not good, especially IF you have diabetes or are insulin resistant.. you would do better to eat the entire piece of fruit instead of the juice so that you get the fiber, and enzymes.Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: very true jackie, also i do

not drink nothing but soy,fresh juice,water,one night a week or 2 ill have fish turkey or a lean piece of steak diet is very important 80 % at least raw 20% cookt.no.tea even green tea is not good caffine i feel does u no good.they have without.but sugar is im sure not helping your immune system New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big. Jackie Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates. Jackie

Guest guest

I think the liver panel is the one that is done every few months, so the docs should know. I'm terribly ignorant of a disease I've had for so long. Thanks, SharonJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: well sharon, if your liver is decompensated,, Im pretty sure you would know as your ammonia would be too high and your other LFT's might not be normal,, but most are done with a simple blood test,, a liver panel,, Sharon Crosby <blubirdxoxo@...> wrote: I have had none of these tests, does one have to ask for them or present a certain critera of symptoms? SharonJackie on <redjaxjm@...>

wrote: Tim Soy is good in moderation but remember that soy increases your production of hormones and if you had any kind of hormone driven tumor,, it could cause it to grow rapidly,, soy is good but not in huge quantities.. protein is very important for your liver health UNLESS your liver is decompensated and you need to watch the protein to make sure you dont make too much ammonia.. If your liver is not decompensated like mine was,, I do eat a protein based diet,, but that does NOT mean ONLY protein or a high protein diet, only adequate protein,, and that means lean meats, fish, chicken, turkey, etc just like you said.. Yep, sugar is NOT good for your immune system,, and another thing,, I'd be careful of too much juice too, when you juice fruit and vegies, unless you have a very good juicer, you will strip the fiber from it and that is not

good, especially IF you have diabetes or are insulin resistant.. you would do better to eat the entire piece of fruit instead of the juice so that you get the fiber, and enzymes.Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: very true jackie, also i do not drink nothing but soy,fresh juice,water,one night a week or 2 ill have fish turkey or a lean piece of steak diet is very important 80 % at least raw 20% cookt.no.tea even green tea is not good caffine i feel does u no good.they have without.but sugar is im sure not helping your immune system New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big. Jackie Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates. Jackie

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

you are welcome Sharon, thats what we are here for,, to help everyone gather info,, maybe its time to educate yourself before you get really really sick,, we are glad you are here with us!!! hugs jaxSharon Crosby <blubirdxoxo@...> wrote: I think the liver panel is the one that is done every few months, so the docs should know. I'm terribly ignorant of a disease I've had for so long. Thanks, SharonJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: well sharon, if your liver is decompensated,, Im pretty sure you would know as your ammonia would be too high and your other LFT's might not be normal,, but most are done with a

simple blood test,, a liver panel,, Sharon Crosby <blubirdxoxo@...> wrote: I have had none of these tests, does one have to ask for them or present a certain critera of symptoms? SharonJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Tim Soy is good in moderation but remember that soy increases your production of hormones and if you had any kind of hormone driven tumor,, it could cause it to grow rapidly,, soy is good but not in huge quantities.. protein is very important for your liver health UNLESS your liver is decompensated and you need to watch the protein to make sure you dont make too much ammonia.. If your liver is not decompensated like mine was,,

I do eat a protein based diet,, but that does NOT mean ONLY protein or a high protein diet, only adequate protein,, and that means lean meats, fish, chicken, turkey, etc just like you said.. Yep, sugar is NOT good for your immune system,, and another thing,, I'd be careful of too much juice too, when you juice fruit and vegies, unless you have a very good juicer, you will strip the fiber from it and that is not good, especially IF you have diabetes or are insulin resistant.. you would do better to eat the entire piece of fruit instead of the juice so that you get the fiber, and enzymes.Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: very true jackie, also i do not drink nothing but soy,fresh juice,water,one night a week or 2 ill have fish turkey or a lean piece of steak diet is very important 80 % at least raw 20% cookt.no.tea even green

tea is not good caffine i feel does u no good.they have without.but sugar is im sure not helping your immune system New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big. Jackie Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates. Jackie Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates. Jackie

Guest guest

Luv you too sweety . Our last visit was way to short , and I was soooo sore from the biopsy ,lol

Im with you , Im praying that they will find something for my friends who have mutated from INF...I DONT want to lose her just as I KNOW her family feels the same!Hunter <us2china2@...> wrote:

Jax, your mention of Int causing mutations in the virus in Liz screams to me to mention more about the third generation antisense therapy. This therapy targets a conserved region of the virus. That means that it doesn't matter that the virus mutates, because the conserved region does not mutate. The targeted region is esential to the reproduction of the virus, and is bound by the "neugene" preventing it from reproducing. They are also testing a therapy for H5N1 and found that the formulation they are using is effective against ALL influenza A virus. This again because the target is a conserved portion of the RNA.

I know it seems odd that I, "Mr natural remedy", would be so excited about something as totally unnatural as genetics, but I have many friends like Liz, Betty, Bob, and some others here that for whatever reason place thier hopes and faith in modern technology. It is for my friends that I have hope for this new science.

Love to all,

Chris

Hi Delores

Well in all fairness,, no I dont think that we would be shouting it from the rooftops, there are many powers that be who fight anything and everything that might take from the profits of the big pharmy's..I dont think we know yet very much about this but I DO know ppl who are benefiting from IV vit c,, I dont know the dose myself,, but I do know that they have reduced their vl hugly with this as well as other things IV,, cant remember exactly what it was, but will try to find out..

I think that we need to post ALL info here,, and each of us must take whatever we see here TO OUR DOCTORS,, we are not advocating anything,, this forum is just a place where ALL info is shared.. what works for one might not work for others.. INF worked for me but has caused LIZ's virus to mutate again,, so each person needs to keep looking for ways to help themselves.. we are all individuals and there is no text book treatment for this disease...

hugs,

Don't you think if IV "C" worked, the whole world would be shouting it from the rooftops....cheap and easy. Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: lil this group is anti herbs ive come to find out, i take vit c but buffered powder 5000 mgs x3 theres alot to it and alot more ta learn ,dont panic and just start crasping.yes iv c was recommened but i cant do that,

Guest guest

I KNOW,, it was too short,, but this next time we will have plenty of time to play,, elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Luv you too sweety . Our last visit was way to short , and I was soooo sore from the biopsy ,lol Re: Hello I'm new to this group Im with you , Im praying that they will find something for my friends who have mutated from INF...I DONT want to lose her just as I KNOW her family feels the same!Hunter <us2china2@...> wrote: Jax, your mention of Int causing mutations in the virus in Liz screams to me to mention more about the third generation antisense therapy. This therapy targets a conserved region of the virus. That means that it doesn't matter that the virus mutates, because the conserved region does not mutate. The targeted region is esential to the reproduction of the virus, and is bound by the "neugene" preventing it from reproducing. They are also testing a therapy for H5N1 and found that the formulation they are using is effective against ALL influenza A virus. This again because the target is a conserved portion of the RNA. I know it seems odd that I, "Mr natural remedy", would be so excited about something as totally unnatural as genetics, but I have many

friends like Liz, Betty, Bob, and some others here that for whatever reason place thier hopes and faith in modern technology. It is for my friends that I have hope for this new science. Love to all, Eat well, sleep well, be well!Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Hi Delores Well in all fairness,, no I dont think that we would be shouting it from the rooftops, there are many powers that be who fight anything and everything that might take from the profits of the big pharmy's..I dont think we know yet very much about this but I DO know ppl who are benefiting from IV vit c,, I dont know the dose myself,, but I do know that they have reduced their vl hugly with this as well as other things IV,, cant remember exactly what it was, but will try to find out.. I

think that we need to post ALL info here,, and each of us must take whatever we see here TO OUR DOCTORS,, we are not advocating anything,, this forum is just a place where ALL info is shared.. what works for one might not work for others.. INF worked for me but has caused LIZ's virus to mutate again,, so each person needs to keep looking for ways to help themselves.. we are all individuals and there is no text book treatment for this disease... hugs, jaxDelores DelRio <dramamyqueen@...> wrote: Don't you think if IV "C" worked, the whole world would be shouting it from the rooftops....cheap and easy. Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: lil this group is anti herbs ive come to

find out, i take vit c but buffered powder 5000 mgs x3 theres alot to it and alot more ta learn ,dont panic and just start crasping.yes iv c was recommened but i cant do that, New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC for low, low rates. Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2?min or less. Jackie

Guest guest

LIz, my understanding is that scientist agree that HCV only replicates in liver cells. If this is correct, then AVI has a very good chance of completely ridding the body of HCV. Test show their neugene compond for HCV is almost completely concentrated in the liver cells. I hope to give you fresh hope in the next weeks, as soon as the prelim results are out, I'll let you know. Don't give up sweetheart! Love and hope for everyone, Chriselizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: I place no hope at all in treatment for hepatitis c , herbal or modern . Studies have shown that patients who were nondectable at death still had minute amounts of the hep c cells in the brain cells .

Re: Hello I'm new to this group Jax, your mention of Int causing mutations in the virus in Liz screams to me to mention more about the third generation antisense therapy. This therapy targets a conserved region of the virus. That means

that it doesn't matter that the virus mutates, because the conserved region does not mutate. The targeted region is esential to the reproduction of the virus, and is bound by the "neugene" preventing it from reproducing. They are also testing a therapy for H5N1 and found that the formulation they are using is effective against ALL influenza A virus. This again because the target is a conserved portion of the RNA. I know it seems odd that I, "Mr natural remedy", would be so excited about something as totally unnatural as genetics, but I have many friends like Liz, Betty, Bob, and some others here that for whatever reason place thier hopes and faith in modern technology. It is for my friends that I have hope for this new science. Love to all, Eat well, sleep well, be well!Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Hi Delores Well in all fairness,, no I dont think that we would be shouting it from the rooftops, there are many powers that be who fight anything and everything that might take from the profits of the big pharmy's..I dont think we know yet very much about this but I DO know ppl who are benefiting from IV vit c,, I dont know the dose myself,, but I do know that they have reduced their vl hugly with this as well as other things IV,, cant remember exactly what it was, but will try to find out.. I think that we need to post ALL info here,, and each of us must take whatever we see here TO OUR DOCTORS,, we are not advocating anything,, this forum is just a place where ALL info is shared.. what works for one might not work for others.. INF worked for me but has caused LIZ's virus to mutate again,, so each person needs to keep looking for ways to help themselves.. we are all individuals and there is no

text book treatment for this disease... hugs, jaxDelores DelRio <dramamyqueen@...> wrote: Don't you think if IV "C" worked, the whole world would be shouting it from the rooftops....cheap and easy. Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: lil this group is anti herbs ive come to find out, i take vit c but buffered powder 5000 mgs x3 theres alot to it and alot more ta learn ,dont panic and just start crasping.yes iv c was recommened but i cant do that, New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC for low, low

rates. Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2?min or less. Jackie

Guest guest

Jax, I did read what you wrote. I wans't trying to challenge you, just making a (perhaps bad) joke. The treatment I went through may not be the reason I'm undetectable. It could very well be the fact that I was head over heals in love. Further, I don't think that all herbals have even been tried yet, and I'm very fearful that many are becoming extrinct before we even have the chance to try them. In Bach's theory, there is a natural cure for every natural sickness. I think god would have provided us with all the tools necessary for our well being. Some may already be extinct. Finally, I agree with you that there probably is not, and never will be a one size fits all cure. Love to all, ChrisJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: , read what you

wrote honey,,, I said it wont kill it in EVERYONE!!! It has to be replicatible before anyone will really listen,, I KNOW IT worked for you and IM thrilled to hear more about what you have done,, but you are ONE of how many have tried with chinese and alternative therapies? NOW IF we could replicate what has happened to you,, I WOULD be thrilled... YES,, you are one of the special lucky ones honey,, I just wished it worked for more!! and maybe in time,, they will figure it all out and it will help more ppl,, but one of the things that causes things to work is ppl's belief in what they are doing!!! YOU believed and trusted your doc ,, do you think it would have still worked had you mistrusted your doc? I know of one other person who has managed to cut their viral load by more than half with IV vit C and some other natural things,, I can't remember exactly what it was they were using,, but it IS working,, See, what I mean is that there is

NOT ONE THING that will work for everyone,, IM SO SAD about Liz,, I cant hardly stand it today just thinking about it!! I personally think that the week Liz was off treatment before she started having heart problems is when the virus mutated and it got a lot worse,My gastro told me to "expect" a viral surge as he put it,, but I never had that,,,, but that is only my opinion,, a gut feeling I have,, I wish she would come to China and let your doc treat her,, but she would have to "believe" in what the doc is doing for it to work,, or at least thats my opinion,, talk with you soon chris,, hugs jaxHunter <us2china2@...> wrote: Ha ha ha! Jax! Did you forget about me??? Jax wrote: "but we ALL recognize that nothing natural will kill this virus in

everyone.. its a sad fact!" Am I not included in the "we ALL" statement above? LOLJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Hi Lili No I havent tried that myself but I do know others who have tried the IV vit c and are getting good results from it..but the ozone,, I have read about but do not know enough about it to be able to write an educated response so I will withhold that.. IF you find out anything interesting about it, please post it here for all of us to read.. some of us cannot use INF and need to find other ways to treat our hep.. I was one of the lucky ones in that INF worked for me but left me totally disabled from tx.. so IM not sure which really is best..lol.. I sure didnt feel this bad before treatment! Please understand also that some of our members are

totally against anything not manufactured by big pharmy but not all of us are.. we just want to make sure that no one does anything that can harm them further.. so please dont take anyones negativity as a group attitude cuz many of us DO believe in natural treatments to help our livers and our bodies,, but we ALL recognize that nothing natural will kill this virus in everyone.. its a sad fact! welcome lili,, jaxlilimera_lilimera <Lilimera@...> wrote: Has anyone tried ozone therapy and vitamin c iv?Lil.Jackie Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low

rates. Jackie

Guest guest

How about tha ones that died and were treated by convencional methods? How many did they virus have in their brain?

Just to have all the facts.

Lili

From: "elizabethnv1" <elizabethnv1@...>Reply-Hepatitis C To: <Hepatitis C >Subject: Re: Hello I'm new to this groupDate: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 19:05:10 -0800

I place no hope at all in treatment for hepatitis c , herbal or modern . Studies have shown that patients who were nondectable at death still had minute amounts of the hep c cells in the brain cells .

Love to all,

Chris

Hi Delores

hugs,

Don't you think if IV "C" worked, the whole world would be shouting it from the rooftops....cheap and easy. Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote:

lil this group is anti herbs ive come to find out, i take vit c but buffered powder 5000 mgs x3 theres alot to it and alot more ta learn ,dont panic and just start crasping.yes iv c was recommened but i cant do that,

Guest guest

I read that it is in phase II trial last night , but for the life of me I cant remember much else about it . LOL tired today I guess

Love to all,

Chris

Hi Delores

hugs,

Guest guest

I will try to find the study , I have it archived somewhere.

Love to all,

Chris

Hi Delores

hugs,

Guest guest

Someone deleted all my old posts at the site where it was posted . I do know that the canadian government is doing a study on this subject at the present time . When the results come in I will post them .

Love to all,

Chris

Hi Delores

hugs,

Guest guest

Oh , I was jabbin ya back,, I KNOW you were not challenging me,, you silly gooose,, lol,,, Well I was head over heals in love and it had NO effect on my hep c,, and actually because I was in love and Married to a man who forgot HE WAS MARRIED and was very abusive,, my stress level was so high, Im sure thats when my disease really progressed quickly... I havent gotten to Bach's remedies yet but its one of the classes I will be taking as part of my ND program,, Im looking forward to it, and when I get there, Im sure that you and I can have some lively discussions,, it will be fun! well its sunday and after 1 pm and IM STILL in bed,, better get up! hugs hon jaxHunter <us2china2@...> wrote: Jax, I did read what you wrote. I wans't trying to

challenge you, just making a (perhaps bad) joke. The treatment I went through may not be the reason I'm undetectable. It could very well be the fact that I was head over heals in love. Further, I don't think that all herbals have even been tried yet, and I'm very fearful that many are becoming extrinct before we even have the chance to try them. In Bach's theory, there is a natural cure for every natural sickness. I think god would have provided us with all the tools necessary for our well being. Some may already be extinct. Finally, I agree with you that there probably is not, and never will be a one size fits all cure. Love to all, ChrisJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: , read what you wrote honey,,, I said it wont kill it in EVERYONE!!! It has to

be replicatible before anyone will really listen,, I KNOW IT worked for you and IM thrilled to hear more about what you have done,, but you are ONE of how many have tried with chinese and alternative therapies? NOW IF we could replicate what has happened to you,, I WOULD be thrilled... YES,, you are one of the special lucky ones honey,, I just wished it worked for more!! and maybe in time,, they will figure it all out and it will help more ppl,, but one of the things that causes things to work is ppl's belief in what they are doing!!! YOU believed and trusted your doc ,, do you think it would have still worked had you mistrusted your doc? I know of one other person who has managed to cut their viral load by more than half with IV vit C and some other natural things,, I can't remember exactly what it was they were using,, but it IS working,, See, what I mean is that there is NOT ONE THING that will work for everyone,, IM SO SAD about Liz,,

I cant hardly stand it today just thinking about it!! I personally think that the week Liz was off treatment before she started having heart problems is when the virus mutated and it got a lot worse,My gastro told me to "expect" a viral surge as he put it,, but I never had that,,,, but that is only my opinion,, a gut feeling I have,, I wish she would come to China and let your doc treat her,, but she would have to "believe" in what the doc is doing for it to work,, or at least thats my opinion,, talk with you soon chris,, hugs jaxHunter <us2china2@...> wrote: Ha ha ha! Jax! Did you forget about me??? Jax wrote: "but we ALL recognize that nothing natural will kill this virus in everyone.. its a sad fact!" Am I not included in

the "we ALL" statement above? LOLJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Hi Lili No I havent tried that myself but I do know others who have tried the IV vit c and are getting good results from it..but the ozone,, I have read about but do not know enough about it to be able to write an educated response so I will withhold that.. IF you find out anything interesting about it, please post it here for all of us to read.. some of us cannot use INF and need to find other ways to treat our hep.. I was one of the lucky ones in that INF worked for me but left me totally disabled from tx.. so IM not sure which really is best..lol.. I sure didnt feel this bad before treatment! Please understand also that some of our members are totally against anything not manufactured by big pharmy but not all

of us are.. we just want to make sure that no one does anything that can harm them further.. so please dont take anyones negativity as a group attitude cuz many of us DO believe in natural treatments to help our livers and our bodies,, but we ALL recognize that nothing natural will kill this virus in everyone.. its a sad fact! welcome lili,, jaxlilimera_lilimera <Lilimera@...> wrote: Has anyone tried ozone therapy and vitamin c iv?Lil.Jackie Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates. Jackie New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC for low, low rates. Jackie