in an

obvious way. I mean in a very subtle way that most people wouldn't notice. I

felt

something, but it was quite a busy conference for all of us and I chose to

ignore it, but

when you say that you were betrayed by someone trying to exploit your child I

think that

feeling makes more sense now.

I'm curious what happened and if you can connect with what I'm saying.

- Stan

> > > >

> > > > > I've had this video for some time but never

> > > > > published it until today. This video shows a car

> > > > > ride to school with Ethan 1 year after we began

> > > > > biomedical interventions, right around the

> > > > > time when we stopped Valtrex (after 9 months of

> > > > > Valtrex and Diflucan). It is now posted on

> > > > > the www.recoveryvideos.com site and at this link

> > > > > below.

> > > > >

> > > > > (FOR PC)

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.wmv

> > > > >

> > > > > (FOR MAC)

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.mov

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > __________________________________________________

> > > >

Guest guest

Hi ,

Wow, my " spider sense " just said to me " I told you so. " I caught a sense of

you guys being

a little extra careful with your video CD and sort of embracing me but yet a

tiny bit

concerned, possibly a touch stand-offish with me for some reason. I don't mean

in an

obvious way. I mean in a very subtle way that most people wouldn't notice. I

felt

something, but it was quite a busy conference for all of us and I chose to

ignore it, but

when you say that you were betrayed by someone trying to exploit your child I

think that

feeling makes more sense now.

I'm curious what happened and if you can connect with what I'm saying.

- Stan

> > > >

> > > > > below.

> > > > >

> > > > > (FOR PC)

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > (FOR MAC)

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

Thanks .

I think we get so tuned into the radio and the trance of driving and thinking...

and our kids

are out of our sight for most of the ride... I just think we don't focus on

engaging them.

I sort of learned that through the process of shooting the video. You really

need to stay

active minded with the radio off to keep your child active minded. Otherwise,

you both

end up zoning out.

- Stan

> > > > >

> > > > > I've had this video for some time but never published it

> until

> > > > today. This video shows a car

> > > > > ride to school with Ethan 1 year after we began biomedical

> > > > interventions, right around the

> > > > > time when we stopped Valtrex (after 9 months of Valtrex and

> > > > Diflucan). It is now posted on

> > > > > the www.recoveryvideos.com site and at this link below.

> > > > >

> > > > > (FOR PC)

> > > > >

> > > > > http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.wmv

> > > > >

> > > > > (FOR MAC)

> > > > >

> > > > > http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.mov

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Stan,

Your spidey senses are very powerful. I apologize if me or my wife

came off that way, but I could see how you may have thought that.

It really had nothing to do with you at all. In fact, we really

enjoyed meeting up with you. We just did not know where the video

was. If you read this link, you will get the general idea as to

what happened, and why we have been so careful since. The

Sullivan's blogged it.

http://www.patsullivan.com/blog/2006/03/autism_recovery.html

I will give you the specifics and the actual email that went out

offline later tonight or tomorrow when I get a chance. Then you

will understand completely.

The Cliffs Notes version

Basically, the owner of a clinic that we consulted early on that I

never met really screwed us over for her own personal gain. She

sent out an email to her entire mailing list (except us of course)

without our permission using my son's name and bogus info about us.

It really was a horrible experience.

(from the previous post) was one of the many people who

received this email and was kind enough to notify us. (Thanks again

!)

If you are creative enough, you can find a few sites online where

people are ripping us apart as parents because of the content of

this email. It looked as though we were selling our son out.

Since this has happened, and at the advice of our attorney, my wife

and I have been extremely cautious, and we will most likely never

mention this clinic in any of our future speaking engagements. It

really sucks that we were put into this situation, but until this is

resolved, I need to be careful.

Once again, I am really sorry if you may have gotten the wrong idea!

> > > > >

> > > > > > I've had this video for some time but never

> > > > > > published it until today. This video shows a car

> > > > > > ride to school with Ethan 1 year after we began

> > > > > > biomedical interventions, right around the

> > > > > > time when we stopped Valtrex (after 9 months of

> > > > > > Valtrex and Diflucan). It is now posted on

> > > > > > the www.recoveryvideos.com site and at this link

> > > > > > below.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > (FOR PC)

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.wmv

> > > > > >

> > > > > > (FOR MAC)

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.mov

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > __________________________________________________

> > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Stan,

I could not resist to respond to this note. I trully understand where you are coming from, but please don't change. I thank "you know who up there" every day for bringing you to my life. I remember the first day I read about your group and then saw Ethan's video. I was reluctant to trying anything new, and so frustrated with my DAN!'s comment to just come to terms with my son's condition. But I had decided not to let that stop me and to find his "missing link" as his DAN! called it. I got really into Yasko's protocol a few weeks before I found this group, which was a great start to learning in depth the biochemistry of what all this biomedicine is doing to our bodies.

My son was diagnosed with severe autism on Sept. 24, 2004 at exactly 30 months (his birthday is March 24, 2002) - 2 months after his second flu shot. His diagnosis broke my heart into pieces. I cried non-stop for 2 weeks. Then I decided to figure out what to do. I got a second opinion which was the same but gave me the push I needed because the doctor said: "there are things that no one talks about out there that can help. Don't just stick to conventional therapies" and he left it at that. I researched and found DAN! that December. I started biomedicine Feb. 2005. On Dec. 2004, my son was evaluated at 12 months receptive, 9 months expressive and 7 months social. He was 2 3/4 y.o. He was re-evaluated 6 months after the first evaluation (4 months into biomedicine) and his diagnosed changed from severe to high functioning, functioning at 18 months receptive and 15 months expressive. So it showed progress. Still not good in the social skills area. Now, a year later, it is hard to tell that he has autism. He is very social and happy child. He has expressive language delay, some receptive language problems still and OCD. He is now even doing some pretend play which makes me very happy. But he is not normal yet.

So in my adventure to find his missing link, I feel I am just as obssessed as you are. I am now even in a situation where I don't even know enough about what is happening in the world to have a social conversation with people without mentioning autism. But I feel I am learning so much. So in my quest, I learned about methylation pathway and I know that is where my son is having his biggest problem. During the DAN! conference, I put two and two together, and I am now in a position where I am educating my son's DAN! instead of him educating me.

I started on Valtrex 2 weeks ago, no rashes at all (which I sort of expected), but I think I did hit the nail in the head for my son. I do believe that Valtrex is starting to regulate this methylation cycle. In the past 2 weeks, his sentenses have doubled, his curiousity, now he is even playing ALL THE TIME with his 2 y.o. sister. I could go on. His OCD is still there, but it dropped I would say about 35% (which is a big deal for 2 weeks). He is now playing with other kids his age at school. And I am only doing 250mg 2X a day.

So when I saw your video, I was so happy for you and Ethan, so happy to have met you, and I could start seeing my son already doing similar stuff. During the past two weeks, he is now interested in helping vacumm the carpets and walk the dog. He answers most questions. He was doing some of it, but not to the extend he is doing now. And yesterday, he even did some spontaneous complex pretend.

I, like you, want to help others. And the bad thing is that not one child is affected in the same area, but most if not all show the similar behavior, which makes it really hard. Our job, as hard as it can be, is to find our child's missing link or links, and use all the therapies that we can afford to build the puzzle. Perhaps, if I had not done 1 year of biomedicine, Valtrex would not have done what it is doing or perhaps it could have saved me time. Who knows. But in addition to Valtrex, I am giving my son phosphatidylcholine which is a methyl donor in the DMG to TMG section of the Methionine cycle and I believe the combination of that and Valtrex is doing the trick for my son. He cannot tolerate M-B12 in any shape or form, which makes me believe he has an enzyme mutation on the folate cycle that is causing him to overmethylate M-B12. So after 2 months of Valtrex, I am going to give M-B12 nasal spray a try again. He needs it as it showed in several of his urine tests.

Thank you and everyone for writing and being such great teammates. This is so hard. I, like everyone, have good days and bad days. I just hope I can help my child live a happy life.

Thanks. Sorry for the long message.

-----Original Message-----From: mb12 valtrex [mailto:mb12 valtrex ] On Behalf Of Stan KurtzSent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 12:52 AMmb12 valtrex Subject: Re: Newly posted video of EthanHi ,You know there is a part of me that feels guilty in a way when I publish videos about my son. It can almost seem like gloating or bragging in the face of others who are just getting started or other families who have worked so hard and not had such good result... families who have not found their child's core issue yet. And as you continue to tell your story you wonder how many people secretly resent you... or quietly curse you. My father-in-law believes in an evil eye or said differently the negative energy that happens when people resent you. I know it bothers him that I continue to tell our story publically. I also have family that isn't so lucky just yet. I have a nephew who is still severly impaired. I've already had my brother snap at me while I was visiting because, "I never stop talking about autism." It's the other side of trying to help people, which can, at times, make other feel uncomfortable... like you describe as you watched my son's 1 year progress video about how uncomfortable it felt to watch. When I read your words I hear people's voices who I know I make uncomfortable with my passion, even though it is good intentioned. I also think about my brother and sister-in-law and nephew... I also think about my 47 year old cousin Kenny with autism who lives by himself in burg... too far away to really help him... I would need one on one time, which I don't seem to have with everything else I have going on... I think of my cousin Laurie, Kenny's sister, who had strange immune system problems all her life... similar to HIV, but without HIV... she died long before I knew enough to help her. Even with the best intentions, there is discomfort caused by helping and advocating when there are others who have not yet recovered. I've learned that there has to be a balance in my efforts to some degree, because we are all different and our timing and capacity to learn and change and continue on when things are difficult... well, we only have so much energy at times. This is a subtle dilemma that someone faces when they have a recovered (or recovering) child and chooses to try and help recover others. That said, I understand what you may have felt when you saw the video, and my intentions are without malice and I hope you understand that I need to continue what I'm doing to help as many families as I can before I run out of energy or until life tears me away to other things.- Stan> > > I've had this video for some time but never> > published it until today. This video shows a car > > ride to school with Ethan 1 year after we began> > biomedical interventions, right around the > > time when we stopped Valtrex (after 9 months of> > Valtrex and Diflucan). It is now posted on > > the www.recoveryvideos.com site and at this link> > below.> > > > (FOR PC)> > > >> http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.wmv> > > > (FOR MAC)> > > >> http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.mov> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

How old was he in June 2005?

Thanks,

>

> I've had this video for some time but never published it until

today. This video shows a car

> ride to school with Ethan 1 year after we began biomedical

interventions, right around the

> time when we stopped Valtrex (after 9 months of Valtrex and

Diflucan). It is now posted on

> the www.recoveryvideos.com site and at this link below.

>

> (FOR PC)

>

> http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.wmv

>

> (FOR MAC)

>

> http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.mov

>

Guest guest

How old was he in June 2005?

Thanks,

>

> I've had this video for some time but never published it until

today. This video shows a car

> ride to school with Ethan 1 year after we began biomedical

interventions, right around the

> time when we stopped Valtrex (after 9 months of Valtrex and

Diflucan). It is now posted on

> the www.recoveryvideos.com site and at this link below.

>

> (FOR PC)

>

> http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.wmv

>

> (FOR MAC)

>

> http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.mov

>

Guest guest

Stan,

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 corinthians 13:4-8

I don't believe you are trying to do any of the negatives in the beginning of the above quote but exemplify the positives starting with truth. You have been a blessing with your desire to bring truth and hope and have showed your love to all of us. We should all be happy for you and hopeful for our children who are not there yet! Thanks for all your help and keep it up.

God Bless,

-----Original Message-----From: mb12 valtrex [mailto:mb12 valtrex ]On Behalf Of alexvalerySent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:03 PMmb12 valtrex Subject: RE: Re: Newly posted video of Ethan

Dear Stan,

I could not resist to respond to this note. I trully understand where you are coming from, but please don't change. I thank "you know who up there" every day for bringing you to my life. I remember the first day I read about your group and then saw Ethan's video. I was reluctant to trying anything new, and so frustrated with my DAN!'s comment to just come to terms with my son's condition. But I had decided not to let that stop me and to find his "missing link" as his DAN! called it. I got really into Yasko's protocol a few weeks before I found this group, which was a great start to learning in depth the biochemistry of what all this biomedicine is doing to our bodies.

My son was diagnosed with severe autism on Sept. 24, 2004 at exactly 30 months (his birthday is March 24, 2002) - 2 months after his second flu shot. His diagnosis broke my heart into pieces. I cried non-stop for 2 weeks. Then I decided to figure out what to do. I got a second opinion which was the same but gave me the push I needed because the doctor said: "there are things that no one talks about out there that can help. Don't just stick to conventional therapies" and he left it at that. I researched and found DAN! that December. I started biomedicine Feb. 2005. On Dec. 2004, my son was evaluated at 12 months receptive, 9 months expressive and 7 months social. He was 2 3/4 y.o. He was re-evaluated 6 months after the first evaluation (4 months into biomedicine) and his diagnosed changed from severe to high functioning, functioning at 18 months receptive and 15 months expressive. So it showed progress. Still not good in the social skills area. Now, a year later, it is hard to tell that he has autism. He is very social and happy child. He has expressive language delay, some receptive language problems still and OCD. He is now even doing some pretend play which makes me very happy. But he is not normal yet.

So in my adventure to find his missing link, I feel I am just as obssessed as you are. I am now even in a situation where I don't even know enough about what is happening in the world to have a social conversation with people without mentioning autism. But I feel I am learning so much. So in my quest, I learned about methylation pathway and I know that is where my son is having his biggest problem. During the DAN! conference, I put two and two together, and I am now in a position where I am educating my son's DAN! instead of him educating me.

I started on Valtrex 2 weeks ago, no rashes at all (which I sort of expected), but I think I did hit the nail in the head for my son. I do believe that Valtrex is starting to regulate this methylation cycle. In the past 2 weeks, his sentenses have doubled, his curiousity, now he is even playing ALL THE TIME with his 2 y.o. sister. I could go on. His OCD is still there, but it dropped I would say about 35% (which is a big deal for 2 weeks). He is now playing with other kids his age at school. And I am only doing 250mg 2X a day.

So when I saw your video, I was so happy for you and Ethan, so happy to have met you, and I could start seeing my son already doing similar stuff. During the past two weeks, he is now interested in helping vacumm the carpets and walk the dog. He answers most questions. He was doing some of it, but not to the extend he is doing now. And yesterday, he even did some spontaneous complex pretend.

I, like you, want to help others. And the bad thing is that not one child is affected in the same area, but most if not all show the similar behavior, which makes it really hard. Our job, as hard as it can be, is to find our child's missing link or links, and use all the therapies that we can afford to build the puzzle. Perhaps, if I had not done 1 year of biomedicine, Valtrex would not have done what it is doing or perhaps it could have saved me time. Who knows. But in addition to Valtrex, I am giving my son phosphatidylcholine which is a methyl donor in the DMG to TMG section of the Methionine cycle and I believe the combination of that and Valtrex is doing the trick for my son. He cannot tolerate M-B12 in any shape or form, which makes me believe he has an enzyme mutation on the folate cycle that is causing him to overmethylate M-B12. So after 2 months of Valtrex, I am going to give M-B12 nasal spray a try again. He needs it as it showed in several of his urine tests.

Thank you and everyone for writing and being such great teammates. This is so hard. I, like everyone, have good days and bad days. I just hope I can help my child live a happy life.

-----Original Message-----From: mb12 valtrex [mailto:mb12 valtrex ] On Behalf Of Stan KurtzSent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 12:52 AMmb12 valtrex Subject: Re: Newly posted video of EthanHi ,You know there is a part of me that feels guilty in a way when I publish videos about my son. It can almost seem like gloating or bragging in the face of others who are just getting started or other families who have worked so hard and not had such good result... families who have not found their child's core issue yet. And as you continue to tell your story you wonder how many people secretly resent you... or quietly curse you. My father-in-law believes in an evil eye or said differently the negative energy that happens when people resent you. I know it bothers him that I continue to tell our story publically. I also have family that isn't so lucky just yet. I have a nephew who is still severly impaired. I've already had my brother snap at me while I was visiting because, "I never stop talking about autism." It's the other side of trying to help people, which can, at times, make other feel uncomfortable... like you describe as you watched my son's 1 year progress video about how uncomfortable it felt to watch. When I read your words I hear people's voices who I know I make uncomfortable with my passion, even though it is good intentioned. I also think about my brother and sister-in-law and nephew... I also think about my 47 year old cousin Kenny with autism who lives by himself in burg... too far away to really help him... I would need one on one time, which I don't seem to have with everything else I have going on... I think of my cousin Laurie, Kenny's sister, who had strange immune system problems all her life... similar to HIV, but without HIV... she died long before I knew enough to help her. Even with the best intentions, there is discomfort caused by helping and advocating when there are others who have not yet recovered. I've learned that there has to be a balance in my efforts to some degree, because we are all different and our timing and capacity to learn and change and continue on when things are difficult... well, we only have so much energy at times. This is a subtle dilemma that someone faces when they have a recovered (or recovering) child and chooses to try and help recover others. That said, I understand what you may have felt when you saw the video, and my intentions are without malice and I hope you understand that I need to continue what I'm doing to help as many families as I can before I run out of energy or until life tears me away to other things.- Stan> > > I've had this video for some time but never> > published it until today. This video shows a car > > ride to school with Ethan 1 year after we began> > biomedical interventions, right around the > > time when we stopped Valtrex (after 9 months of> > Valtrex and Diflucan). It is now posted on > > the www.recoveryvideos.com site and at this link> > below.> > > > (FOR PC)> > > >> http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.wmv> > > > (FOR MAC)> > > >> http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.mov> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Stan,

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 corinthians 13:4-8

I don't believe you are trying to do any of the negatives in the beginning of the above quote but exemplify the positives starting with truth. You have been a blessing with your desire to bring truth and hope and have showed your love to all of us. We should all be happy for you and hopeful for our children who are not there yet! Thanks for all your help and keep it up.

God Bless,

-----Original Message-----From: mb12 valtrex [mailto:mb12 valtrex ]On Behalf Of alexvalerySent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:03 PMmb12 valtrex Subject: RE: Re: Newly posted video of Ethan

Dear Stan,

Guest guest

Hi , I recently received my phosphatidylcholine and would like

to know how much you used to dose your son. Thanks, Pam/'s

mom 6 years 48 lbs.

> >

> > > I've had this video for some time but never

> > > published it until today. This video shows a car

> > > ride to school with Ethan 1 year after we began

> > > biomedical interventions, right around the

> > > time when we stopped Valtrex (after 9 months of

> > > Valtrex and Diflucan). It is now posted on

> > > the www.recoveryvideos.com site and at this link

> > > below.

> > >

> > > (FOR PC)

> > >

> > >

> > http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.wmv

> > >

> > > (FOR MAC)

> > >

> > >

> > http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.mov

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > __________________________________________________

> >

Guest guest

Hi , I recently received my phosphatidylcholine and would like

to know how much you used to dose your son. Thanks, Pam/'s

mom 6 years 48 lbs.

> >

> > > I've had this video for some time but never

> > > published it until today. This video shows a car

> > > ride to school with Ethan 1 year after we began

> > > biomedical interventions, right around the

> > > time when we stopped Valtrex (after 9 months of

> > > Valtrex and Diflucan). It is now posted on

> > > the www.recoveryvideos.com site and at this link

> > > below.

> > >

> > > (FOR PC)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > (FOR MAC)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > __________________________________________________

> >

Guest guest

Pam,

I give my son 1 tsp a day (evenings). He is 4 years old and weighs 47 lbs.

Best of luck.

-----Original Message-----From: mb12 valtrex [mailto:mb12 valtrex ] On Behalf Of pamreinheimerSent: Friday, April 21, 2006 1:28 PMmb12 valtrex Subject: Re: Newly posted video of EthanHi , I recently received my phosphatidylcholine and would like to know how much you used to dose your son. Thanks, Pam/'s mom 6 years 48 lbs.> > > > > I've had this video for some time but never> > > published it until today. This video shows a car > > > ride to school with Ethan 1 year after we began> > > biomedical interventions, right around the > > > time when we stopped Valtrex (after 9 months of> > > Valtrex and Diflucan). It is now posted on > > > the www.recoveryvideos.com site and at this link> > > below.> > > > > > (FOR PC)> > > > > >> > http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.wmv> > > > > > (FOR MAC)> > > > > >> > http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.mov> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________> >

Guest guest

---

How do you know when you son is not a responder to MB12. MY son

tried the shots a few months back and was so hyper, stimmy, OCD that

I had to take him off. I want to do teh Valtrex and MB12 nasal

without folinic acid. What do you think?????? SHould we try the

Valtrex first, then nasal or no MB12 and Valtrex with

phosphatidycholine. He is 6 years old and weighs 49lbs.

Miriam

In mb12 valtrex , " alexvalery " <alexvalery@...> wrote:

>

> Pam,

>

> I give my son 1 tsp a day (evenings). He is 4 years old and

weighs 47 lbs.

>

> Best of luck.

>

> .

>

> Re: Newly posted video of Ethan

>

>

> Hi , I recently received my phosphatidylcholine and would like

> to know how much you used to dose your son. Thanks, Pam/'s

> mom 6 years 48 lbs.

>

> > >

> > > > I've had this video for some time but never

> > > > published it until today. This video shows a car

> > > > ride to school with Ethan 1 year after we began

> > > > biomedical interventions, right around the

> > > > time when we stopped Valtrex (after 9 months of

> > > > Valtrex and Diflucan). It is now posted on

> > > > the www.recoveryvideos.com site and at this link

> > > > below.

> > > >

> > > > (FOR PC)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.wmv

> > > >

> > > > (FOR MAC)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.mov

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > __________________________________________________

> > >

Guest guest

Miriam-

When you give the shots, did you put the needle in his skin at less

than a 25-30 degree angle? It needs to be just under the skin and

not into the muscle. If you give the shot into the muscle, it could

make them hyper and their urine could show red.

Also, DMG and TMG w/folinic was helpful for us prior to antivirals.

Afterward antivirals, his body changed so much that it made him a

little spacey and grouchy.

> > > >

> > > > > below.

> > > > >

> > > > > (FOR PC)

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > (FOR MAC)

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

Miriam-

When you give the shots, did you put the needle in his skin at less

than a 25-30 degree angle? It needs to be just under the skin and

not into the muscle. If you give the shot into the muscle, it could

make them hyper and their urine could show red.

Also, DMG and TMG w/folinic was helpful for us prior to antivirals.

Afterward antivirals, his body changed so much that it made him a

little spacey and grouchy.

> > > >

> > > > > below.

> > > > >

> > > > > (FOR PC)

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > (FOR MAC)

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

How long was he on them?mitchasd <mitchasd@...> wrote: --- , How do you know when you son is not a responder to MB12. MY son tried the shots a few months back and was so hyper, stimmy, OCD that I had to take him off. I want to do teh Valtrex and MB12 nasal without folinic acid. What do you think?????? SHould we try the Valtrex first, then nasal or no MB12 and Valtrex with phosphatidycholine. He is 6 years old and weighs 49lbs. Miriam In mb12 valtrex , "alexvalery" <alexvalery@...> wrote: > > Pam, > > I give my son 1 tsp a day (evenings). He is 4 years old and weighs 47 lbs. > > Best of luck. > >

. > > Re: Newly posted video of Ethan > > > Hi , I recently received my phosphatidylcholine and would like > to know how much you used to dose your son. Thanks, Pam/'s > mom 6 years 48 lbs. > > > > > > > > I've had this video for some time but never > > > > published it

until today. This video shows a car > > > > ride to school with Ethan 1 year after we began > > > > biomedical interventions, right around the > > > > time when we stopped Valtrex (after 9 months of > > > > Valtrex and Diflucan). It is now posted on > > > > the www.recoveryvideos.com site and at this link > > > > below. > > > > > > > > (FOR PC) > > > > > > > > > > > http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.wmv > > > > > > > > (FOR MAC) > > > > > > > > > > > http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.mov > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________ > > >

Guest guest

How long was he on them?mitchasd <mitchasd@...> wrote: --- , How do you know when you son is not a responder to MB12. MY son tried the shots a few months back and was so hyper, stimmy, OCD that I had to take him off. I want to do teh Valtrex and MB12 nasal without folinic acid. What do you think?????? SHould we try the Valtrex first, then nasal or no MB12 and Valtrex with phosphatidycholine. He is 6 years old and weighs 49lbs. Miriam In mb12 valtrex , "alexvalery" <alexvalery@...> wrote: > > Pam, > > I give my son 1 tsp a day (evenings). He is 4 years old and weighs 47 lbs. > > Best of luck. > >

. > > Re: Newly posted video of Ethan > > > Hi , I recently received my phosphatidylcholine and would like > to know how much you used to dose your son. Thanks, Pam/'s > mom 6 years 48 lbs. > > > > > > > > I've had this video for some time but never > > > > published it

until today. This video shows a car > > > > ride to school with Ethan 1 year after we began > > > > biomedical interventions, right around the > > > > time when we stopped Valtrex (after 9 months of > > > > Valtrex and Diflucan). It is now posted on > > > > the www.recoveryvideos.com site and at this link > > > > below. > > > > > > > > (FOR PC) > > > > > > > > > > > http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.wmv > > > > > > > > (FOR MAC) > > > > > > > > > > > http://www.childrenscornerschool.com/video/ethancar.mov > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________ > > >

Guest guest

4 years old I believe.

> >

> > I've had this video for some time but never published it until

> today. This video shows a car

> > ride to school with Ethan 1 year after we began biomedical

> interventions, right around the

> > time when we stopped Valtrex (after 9 months of Valtrex and

> Diflucan). It is now posted on

> > the www.recoveryvideos.com site and at this link below.

> >

> > (FOR PC)

> >

> >

> > (FOR MAC)

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

4 years old I believe.

> >

> > I've had this video for some time but never published it until

> today. This video shows a car

> > ride to school with Ethan 1 year after we began biomedical

> interventions, right around the

> > time when we stopped Valtrex (after 9 months of Valtrex and

> Diflucan). It is now posted on

> > the www.recoveryvideos.com site and at this link below.

> >

> > (FOR PC)

> >

> >

> > (FOR MAC)

> >

> >

>