RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hello from a cold climate..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good gravy Liz you sound like we're leaving!!! I for one refuse till some one tells me "go away"...Hey we're having a heat wave..26 degrees Fahrenheit, don't know what that is Celsius..Bruce did some thing with my little wheel for conversions..Army issue, very handy thing..this wheel..Just sitting here in the kitchen between loads of dishes, pondering the meaning of life.. Things like why do women always get the joy of cleaning the kitchen..Well when I asked my husband, his response was "you always do them over"..Please tell me I'm not the only one out there who refolds laundry etc...Hmmm. Deb it would not do any good to try and grab Jon right now they are house hunting..some thing about there place was sold.. So I guess the hunt is on for new digs eh..So I am just hanging about, also getting ready for my little trip to Waukesha. I got news for the daughter, I am opening a window!!! IU don't want to spend any other 3 days in that incense laden atmosphere..Yuk!!! I already have a small cold and a scarchy throat..I can hardy wait for spring time... So how is all today???? Kathy Boo Kathy

Brunow