RemedySpot.com

- Wisconsin & Minneapolis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

,As you know Minneapolis Shriners refers casting candidates to Chicago. Could you please email me privately as to who the doc & hospital is in WI that will be applying ET by tomorrow morning? I know there's one doc in WI already...I'm assuming this is an add'l doc/hospital now too?Noah does not have an appt with Dr G at Minneapolis tomorrow, but I will be seeing Dr G's care coordinator and will discuss with her as to how far along the hospital is in starting the casting here as they were supposed to be holding a training with Dr S last summer (not sure that that ever happened.)I also want to confirm/inform Dr G that Chicago Shriners is continuing even w/o Dr S there. I have the doc in Chicago's info already as we've seen him before. However it would be nice to also pass along the WI info too since this would be a shorter trip for all of us in MN. Thanks!~Noah 5 years old9 months of casting in SLC; 2 1/2 years of bracing; Currently treatment-free at 8*And Mariella 1 yr old - resolved Infantile Scoliosis