RemedySpot.com

JJ-Dr

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lois,

I told you that Tristan taps hard objects, and sometimes his tap is more like a slam, but recently he came up and tapped me on the back of a shoulder. I told him not to do that, I hope he doesn't start that, lol. I wonder what compels them to do that anyway. What do you think about Bongos? I doubt that would be pleasant to the ears but would it help them with their need to "tap"?

C.

Lois,

I told you that Tristan taps hard objects, and sometimes his tap is more like a slam, but recently he came up and tapped me on the back of a shoulder. I told him not to do that, I hope he doesn't start that, lol. I wonder what compels them to do that anyway. What do you think about Bongos? I doubt that would be pleasant to the ears but would it help them with their need to "tap"?

C.

, my son taps things that he is excited with - for example if he does a puzzle he spends 15 mins or so tapping it - hard or soft, but the strange thing is he always does it with the back of his hand.

never uses the palm of his hand and now has callouses all over his knuckles.

For my son it is an outlet for his excitement

Re: JJ-Dr

Lois,

C.

, my son taps things that he is excited with - for example if he does a puzzle he spends 15 mins or so tapping it - hard or soft, but the strange thing is he always does it with the back of his hand.

never uses the palm of his hand and now has callouses all over his knuckles.

For my son it is an outlet for his excitement

Lois,

C.

My son, the father of Karac, was induced and he doesn't have autism and he has his law degree, but I'll have to say that sometimes I think he is the dumbest smart person that I know. LOL, LOL, DIL had an epidural with Karac. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

Sometimes he hits hard..Like a slap in the chest but mostly he just taps at my legs or arms. He has been doing it some tonight but nothing bad.

I still haven't heard from that Dr. I am going to call tomorow and demand to speak to her! Lois

My son, the father of Karac, was induced and he doesn't have autism and he has his law degree, but I'll have to say that sometimes I think he is the dumbest smart person that I know. LOL, LOL, DIL had an epidural with Karac. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

Sometimes he hits hard..Like a slap in the chest but mostly he just taps at my legs or arms. He has been doing it some tonight but nothing bad.

I still haven't heard from that Dr. I am going to call tomorow and demand to speak to her! Lois

I have five children. Two with no meds/epi with the birth. One of those in my daughter with autism and epilepsy. The only thing she had that was not natural was they used the vaccum thing on her.

The other three had pit, one of those was induced, and another one i had pit and an epidural with. He was almost a c-section.

Four are completely NT.

Elaine

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.425 / Virus Database: 270.14.73/2513 - Release Date: 11/19/09 07:51:00

I have five children. Two with no meds/epi with the birth. One of those in my daughter with autism and epilepsy. The only thing she had that was not natural was they used the vaccum thing on her.

The other three had pit, one of those was induced, and another one i had pit and an epidural with. He was almost a c-section.

Four are completely NT.

Elaine

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.425 / Virus Database: 270.14.73/2513 - Release Date: 11/19/09 07:51:00

Pat,

I am sure there are alot of autism caused by that. JJ's DDP/MMR caused his as we have the 'bad lot" numbers of the batch to prove it.

I got ahold of the Dr. and got an appointmant for Dec. 17th. I explained that Dr. Badoy can only be seen on Mondays and that J was going thru a lot of stuff right now and I needed a Dr. that can be there thru the week. I see Dr. Badoy at the end of Nov. and I am telling him I have to change Dr.'s as I can't go with Just one day a week to be able to see him.

J had a great day at awakeings today........Then came home and lost it! Hit me in the chest and I took his book and he REALLY lost it. Started throwing things and hitting the wall. I didn't give in and Jake gave him another aitivan and about a halfhour later he calmed down.

He is ok acting now. I have to get this strighted out with the med. He gets the blood check on Saturday about the insulin level. Lois

Pat,

I am sure there are alot of autism caused by that. JJ's DDP/MMR caused his as we have the 'bad lot" numbers of the batch to prove it.

I got ahold of the Dr. and got an appointmant for Dec. 17th. I explained that Dr. Badoy can only be seen on Mondays and that J was going thru a lot of stuff right now and I needed a Dr. that can be there thru the week. I see Dr. Badoy at the end of Nov. and I am telling him I have to change Dr.'s as I can't go with Just one day a week to be able to see him.

J had a great day at awakeings today........Then came home and lost it! Hit me in the chest and I took his book and he REALLY lost it. Started throwing things and hitting the wall. I didn't give in and Jake gave him another aitivan and about a halfhour later he calmed down.

He is ok acting now. I have to get this strighted out with the med. He gets the blood check on Saturday about the insulin level. Lois

That's funny; thanks for the laugh. I needed that. Love and blessings, Pat K

You know what they say Pat......."People that are smart have no common sense" LOL!! Lois

That's funny; thanks for the laugh. I needed that. Love and blessings, Pat K

You know what they say Pat......."People that are smart have no common sense" LOL!! Lois

Oh, Lois, that just makes me so sad. I'm glad the Ativan calmed him down. It has been over a year since Karac has had an attack like that with me; it really scares me. I imagine when J maintains so much self control at awakenings that he has to decompress at home. I wish he could find something else to do besides take it out on you. As I have said. Karac has learned to just go outside and walk and stim it off.

Love, prayers, and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

Oh, Lois, that just makes me so sad. I'm glad the Ativan calmed him down. It has been over a year since Karac has had an attack like that with me; it really scares me. I imagine when J maintains so much self control at awakenings that he has to decompress at home. I wish he could find something else to do besides take it out on you. As I have said. Karac has learned to just go outside and walk and stim it off.

Love, prayers, and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

Lois,

Are you all right after a hit to the chest. That is where Tristan hits when he does hit. The last time (several weeks ago) he injured me pretty bad. It took me this long to heal and it is still a little sore. Tristan and J sound so much alike.

C.

Lois,

Are you all right after a hit to the chest. That is where Tristan hits when he does hit. The last time (several weeks ago) he injured me pretty bad. It took me this long to heal and it is still a little sore. Tristan and J sound so much alike.

C.

Pat,

J had another good day at awakenings and came home and hit at me again. Buster (Boxer) ran over and growled at him. I think it is sweet that my dog wants to protect me BUT I don't want him hurting J. I called the Dr's office today and when I go see the new Dr. Dec17th I am going to go in and talk to her before she meets J. That way I can "feel" her out and see how I like her and also so that we are not talking about J infront of him. Lois

Pat,

J had another good day at awakenings and came home and hit at me again. Buster (Boxer) ran over and growled at him. I think it is sweet that my dog wants to protect me BUT I don't want him hurting J. I called the Dr's office today and when I go see the new Dr. Dec17th I am going to go in and talk to her before she meets J. That way I can "feel" her out and see how I like her and also so that we are not talking about J infront of him. Lois

yes, I am ok. Thanks for asking. I am pretty tough even tho I am only 5ft. LOL! When he hits "Lighty" its on the arm or leg but when he hits hard its stright to the chest. Sometimes I have hit back......I know I shouldn't but hey-It hurts! Lois

yes, I am ok. Thanks for asking. I am pretty tough even tho I am only 5ft. LOL! When he hits "Lighty" its on the arm or leg but when he hits hard its stright to the chest. Sometimes I have hit back......I know I shouldn't but hey-It hurts! Lois

Hi, all...Pat K, I'm going to chime in here ;) --- It is now 1/58 boys - 1/98 girls (I think those are the correct figures) --- those rates are too high...we are doing something wrong...it could be a MILLION things. It could be the Hep B as that began when the Autism rates started to go up...a shot within 24 hours of freaking birth is toooooooooooo much, too soon...most of our kids have 16 vaccines by the time they are 2 months old....tooooooooo much --- another thing I have wondered about is Rogham (given to mom's who are Rh- and husbands are rh+)...another is epidurals...another is too much folic acid that we now are required to take while pregnant...another is the water we drink...I don't care how filtered the water is -- the pharmaceutical companies have no where else

to dump there Lithium, Zoloft, Halcion, Xanax, you name it, etc... but in the trash....no matter if you call it special pick up, it still ends up in the same place...our water supply...can you imagine all the drugs that our kiddos get into their system through us drinking water....The flu shot that women are encouraged to get while pregnant...that's a big question for me. I had both the flu shot and the Rhogam while pregnant...

Again...what gets me is that they know aspirin in girls younger than 12 can cause Rhett syndrome (which is a spectrum disorder) If aspirin can cause Autism in girls....why IN the world would we think otherwise about certain vaccines or water...

I'm not convinced we know yet -- please don't yell at me for that statement...there are too many variables still. But until there are studies done like the quote below we are not going to be able to make a dent in research...we've got to have a step by step plan, or we may never know...we may never know for sure this side of heaven anyway...but something IS going on!!

Thanks for letting me chime in, for letting me vent...Love you all :)

e

Here's the quote, and I agree wholeheartedly...now we just have to demand it!!!!

"Ultimately, I believe the vaccine/autism question cannot be answered until a very large, prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study is done that compares the rate of autism in a very large group of vaccinated versus unvaccinated children. That type of study is the gold standard of medical research, and until that study is done this issue cannot be put to rest for many parents..." ~ Dr. Bob Sears

From: Gwen Hebert <gwenhebert@...>"autism " <autism >Sent: Thu, November 19, 2009 8:04:11 AMSubject: Re: JJ-Dr

Pat

I sent the info to my neurologist. I didn't have an epidural but I was induced. However I was induced for both of my kids. My oldest does not have autism. Of course there is an 11 year difference too. I called about respen-a it is $50 for 28 patches and $20 for s & h. Sent from my iPhone

Gwen Hebert

On Nov 18, 2009, at 9:37 PM, pkuenstleraol (DOT) com wrote:

I have really been thinking about that Respen-A. What do you think about some autism being caused by the Epidural? Pat K

Pat,