RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Where to buy oleander capsules

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok, here are the posts from the oleander group. I never paid much attention to where to purchase the pills from because I have oleander here and make my own soup. But apparently the only source of the pills is the lab in south Africa. The man who owns the company that makes it is named Mark Swanepoel. His email is

marcswan@... He is a member of the oleander group and when he has time (he's very busy) he answers questions. But here are the posts about the pills. If you feel uncomfortable ordering on line from Africa you can contact him and he does take checks, etc.

These posts are from the list owners:

Welcome to the group. The only source for purchasing the oleander supplement is in South Africa at Sutherlandia OPC .

You might want to contact Marc Swanepoel who is a member of this forum for any concerns you may have with regard to obtaining the supplement from South Africa.

My first advice would be to simply buy the superior supplement

Sutherlandia OPC - it is made under lab conditions the same as

"oleander soup" and also has 20% Sutherlandia Frutescens (the South Africa Cancer Bush) added. (note from --Tony, the list owner, almost always recommends new people start with the extract, because so many are afraid to make the soup, plus the capsules have the extra anti-cancer herb, plus most people feel better having something made from a lab)

The way you purchase the Sutherlandia OPC is to go to the website:

http://www.sutherlandiaopc.com

The price is only $60 now for a one month supply (500ml) of extract,

Including shipping worldwide. A new capsule version is $45, but at

This time I recommend the extract version, which has a four year

History of proven results.

Then Mark himself wrote this:

(a) The shelf life of both the liquid and capsules is 18-24 months although I never sell anything that is older than 6 - 9 months.

(B) One bottle is enough for one month for stage I and II cancers. For stage III and IV cancers one should use more and a bottle will only last for 2 weeks.

© One should observe a difference within 2 months. However, as cancer is really just a symptom of a deeper problem, one should also introduce certain lifestyle changes (diet, stress, etc) AND should do a few liver cleanses for the product to be effective.

Marc Swanepoel

Samala,