RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Hi Gang :)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Deb, I like cold hard facts don't whitewash the truth. Love you Deb. Wasn't it Sarg. Friday who said "just give me the facts ma'am?" Maybe Dragnet was before your time lol. hugs...ww/patDeb wrote: Yep got past another flare-up of everything and the light switch is on and brain kinda sorta working well today and me. Wow I dumped a bunch of cold hard honest facts about HCV this morning in group. I know I shocked stunned worried and even pissed-off some members with my bold in your face honesty but sorry get over it for your own good because it's all the truths and what we deal with in this HCV Support Group. Now with that said I'm out of here for a while got Mel and my grandkids coming over and we plan on having a blast going to go swimming even if with this heat and humidity and the possibility of human spontaneous combustion than piggy out while watching the new episode of the Gene Family Jewels TV Show that is a riot so funny. Than it's time for Bren to sleep over for

a few days with Maw Maw before school starts again. My Maw Maw rule sorry only 1 grandkid sleeping over at a time and only when I can handle it and they do understand it all. I only have a 2 seater car anyway to go cruising. Don't tell me people can't live their lives well with HCV in any stage and with many other medical conditions complications and so called disabilities. See Ya. All The Best To Everyone. Love Hugs and

Prayers. Deb

Guest guest

Deb, I like cold hard facts don't whitewash the truth. Love you Deb. Wasn't it Sarg. Friday who said "just give me the facts ma'am?" Maybe Dragnet was before your time lol. hugs...ww/patDeb wrote: Yep got past another flare-up of everything and the light switch is on and brain kinda sorta working well today and me. Wow I dumped a bunch of cold hard honest facts about HCV this morning in group. I know I shocked stunned worried and even pissed-off some members with my bold in your face honesty but sorry get over it for your own good because it's all the truths and what we deal with in this HCV Support Group. Now with that said I'm out of here for a while got Mel and my grandkids coming over and we plan on having a blast going to go swimming even if with this heat and humidity and the possibility of human spontaneous combustion than piggy out while watching the new episode of the Gene Family Jewels TV Show that is a riot so funny. Than it's time for Bren to sleep over for

a few days with Maw Maw before school starts again. My Maw Maw rule sorry only 1 grandkid sleeping over at a time and only when I can handle it and they do understand it all. I only have a 2 seater car anyway to go cruising. Don't tell me people can't live their lives well with HCV in any stage and with many other medical conditions complications and so called disabilities. See Ya. All The Best To Everyone. Love Hugs and

Prayers. Deb

Guest guest

Prayers. Deb

Guest guest

I remember that! I always liked that program. patricia wrote: Deb, I like cold hard facts don't whitewash the truth. Love you Deb. Wasn't it Sarg. Friday who said "just give me the facts ma'am?" Maybe Dragnet was before your time lol. hugs...ww/patDeb <posttransplant> wrote: Yep got past another flare-up of everything and the light switch is on and brain kinda sorta working well today and me. Wow I dumped a bunch of cold hard honest facts about HCV this morning in group. I know I shocked stunned worried and even pissed-off some members with my bold in your face honesty but sorry get over it for your own good because it's all the truths and what we deal with in this HCV Support Group. Now with that said I'm out of here for a while got Mel and my grandkids coming over and we plan on having a blast going to go swimming

even if with this heat and humidity and the possibility of human spontaneous combustion than piggy out while watching the new episode of the Gene Family Jewels TV Show that is a riot so funny. Than it's time for Bren to sleep over for a few days with Maw Maw before school starts again. My Maw Maw rule sorry only 1 grandkid sleeping over at a time and only when I can handle it and they do understand it all. I only have a 2 seater car anyway to go cruising. Don't tell me people can't live their lives well with HCV in any stage and with many other medical conditions complications and so called disabilities. See

Ya. All The Best To Everyone. Love Hugs and Prayers. Deb

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

I remember that! I always liked that program. patricia wrote: Deb, I like cold hard facts don't whitewash the truth. Love you Deb. Wasn't it Sarg. Friday who said "just give me the facts ma'am?" Maybe Dragnet was before your time lol. hugs...ww/patDeb <posttransplant> wrote: Yep got past another flare-up of everything and the light switch is on and brain kinda sorta working well today and me. Wow I dumped a bunch of cold hard honest facts about HCV this morning in group. I know I shocked stunned worried and even pissed-off some members with my bold in your face honesty but sorry get over it for your own good because it's all the truths and what we deal with in this HCV Support Group. Now with that said I'm out of here for a while got Mel and my grandkids coming over and we plan on having a blast going to go swimming

even if with this heat and humidity and the possibility of human spontaneous combustion than piggy out while watching the new episode of the Gene Family Jewels TV Show that is a riot so funny. Than it's time for Bren to sleep over for a few days with Maw Maw before school starts again. My Maw Maw rule sorry only 1 grandkid sleeping over at a time and only when I can handle it and they do understand it all. I only have a 2 seater car anyway to go cruising. Don't tell me people can't live their lives well with HCV in any stage and with many other medical conditions complications and so called disabilities. See

Guest guest