RemedySpot.com

Re: ldm-100 rash

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Joanne,I just wanted to reinforce what za said. I took the LDM 100 and I was REALLY COLD too. za suggested the adrenal cortex to me and I also felt 100% better after taking it. Anyway I just wanted to reinforce that point because if your not giving adrenal support perhaps now you'll consider it. All the best From: za <bbuyonline@...>Subject: Re: LDM-100 rashAutism Treatment Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 1:39 AM

hi joanne

some of the rashes were itchy, mine was the itchiest. i didn't notice gains straight away with eddie (asd), but after months of maintenance, slow gains. it was the most dramatic with my son who suffers from anaphylaxia to animals, he had the most dramatic rash and when it broke out he said "mum, i feel amazing"!! since having him re-tested, he has dropped the anaphylaxia to dogs and cats, and suffers from a reduced rate to horses.

after my rash came out, i was VERY COLD and tired and jean muscroft suggested that my adrenals were depleted and i introduced vit b, magnesium, high dose vit c and adrenal cortex and felt 100% better.

i felt that something that needed to be done was done,

karenza

> > >

> > > I've been giving both my sons (12, NT with issues, 10, ASD) LDM-100

> > > capsules. They both broke out into a whole body rash on day 8. My NT

> > > son's rash is much worse than my ASD son's, quite shocking to see

> (just

> > > wish I'd done this over the school holidays!)

> > > Does anyone know, what is the cause of the rash? In some places I've

> > > read it is an allergic reaction, in others a die-off. Apparently,

> you

> > > only get the rash once, so I don't really see how it can be an

> allergy.

> > > Is it a good sign?

> > > If anyone else is thinking of doing this with more than one child,

> what

> > > I now wish I'd done is start dosing them separately, so they both

> didn't

> > > get the rash at the same time . . . . I don't want to tell people

> that

> > > the rash has been caused by something I'm giving them, but now it

> > > appears to everyone that they've got something highly contagious . .

> .

> > > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement. I'd be

> > > interested to hear what people think causes it.

> > > Thanks,

> > > Joanne

> > >

> >

>

Hi Joanne,I just wanted to reinforce what za said. I took the LDM 100 and I was REALLY COLD too. za suggested the adrenal cortex to me and I also felt 100% better after taking it. Anyway I just wanted to reinforce that point because if your not giving adrenal support perhaps now you'll consider it. All the best From: za <bbuyonline@...>Subject: Re: LDM-100 rashAutism Treatment Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 1:39 AM

hi joanne

some of the rashes were itchy, mine was the itchiest. i didn't notice gains straight away with eddie (asd), but after months of maintenance, slow gains. it was the most dramatic with my son who suffers from anaphylaxia to animals, he had the most dramatic rash and when it broke out he said "mum, i feel amazing"!! since having him re-tested, he has dropped the anaphylaxia to dogs and cats, and suffers from a reduced rate to horses.

after my rash came out, i was VERY COLD and tired and jean muscroft suggested that my adrenals were depleted and i introduced vit b, magnesium, high dose vit c and adrenal cortex and felt 100% better.

i felt that something that needed to be done was done,

karenza

> > >

> > > I've been giving both my sons (12, NT with issues, 10, ASD) LDM-100

> > > capsules. They both broke out into a whole body rash on day 8. My NT

> > > son's rash is much worse than my ASD son's, quite shocking to see

> (just

> > > wish I'd done this over the school holidays!)

> > > Does anyone know, what is the cause of the rash? In some places I've

> > > read it is an allergic reaction, in others a die-off. Apparently,

> you

> > > only get the rash once, so I don't really see how it can be an

> allergy.

> > > Is it a good sign?

> > > If anyone else is thinking of doing this with more than one child,

> what

> > > I now wish I'd done is start dosing them separately, so they both

> didn't

> > > get the rash at the same time . . . . I don't want to tell people

> that

> > > the rash has been caused by something I'm giving them, but now it

> > > appears to everyone that they've got something highly contagious . .

> .

> > > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement. I'd be

> > > interested to hear what people think causes it.

> > > Thanks,

> > > Joanne

> > >

> >

>

Thanks za, that's interesting. Glad to hear you saw improvements.Joanne> > > >> > > > I've been giving both my sons (12, NT with issues, 10, ASD) LDM-100> > > > capsules. They both broke out into a whole body rash on day 8. My NT> > > > son's rash is much worse than my ASD son's, quite shocking to see> > (just> > > > wish I'd done this over the school holidays!)> > > > Does anyone know, what is the cause of the rash? In some places I've> > > > read it is an allergic reaction, in others a die-off. Apparently,> > you> > > > only get the rash once, so I don't really see how it can be an> > allergy.> > > > Is it a good sign?> > > > If anyone else is thinking of doing this with more than one child,> > what> > > > I now wish I'd done is start dosing them separately, so they both> > didn't> > > > get the rash at the same time . . . . I don't want to tell people> > that> > > > the rash has been caused by something I'm giving them, but now it> > > > appears to everyone that they've got something highly contagious . .> > .> > > > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement. I'd be> > > > interested to hear what people think causes it.> > > > Thanks,> > > > Joanne> > > >> > >> >>

Thanks za, that's interesting. Glad to hear you saw improvements.Joanne> > > >> > > > I've been giving both my sons (12, NT with issues, 10, ASD) LDM-100> > > > capsules. They both broke out into a whole body rash on day 8. My NT> > > > son's rash is much worse than my ASD son's, quite shocking to see> > (just> > > > wish I'd done this over the school holidays!)> > > > Does anyone know, what is the cause of the rash? In some places I've> > > > read it is an allergic reaction, in others a die-off. Apparently,> > you> > > > only get the rash once, so I don't really see how it can be an> > allergy.> > > > Is it a good sign?> > > > If anyone else is thinking of doing this with more than one child,> > what> > > > I now wish I'd done is start dosing them separately, so they both> > didn't> > > > get the rash at the same time . . . . I don't want to tell people> > that> > > > the rash has been caused by something I'm giving them, but now it> > > > appears to everyone that they've got something highly contagious . .> > .> > > > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement. I'd be> > > > interested to hear what people think causes it.> > > > Thanks,> > > > Joanne> > > >> > >> >>

Thanks, . I am giving adrenal support to both boys. Did you get the rash?Joanne> > > > >> > > > > I've been giving both my sons (12, NT with issues, 10, ASD) LDM-100> > > > > capsules. They both broke out into a whole body rash on day 8. My NT> > > > > son's rash is much worse than my ASD son's, quite shocking to see> > > (just> > > > > wish I'd done this over the school holidays!)> > > > > Does anyone know, what is the cause of the rash? In some places I've> > > > > read it is an allergic reaction, in others a die-off. Apparently,> > > you> > > > > only get the rash once, so I don't really see how it can be an> > > allergy.> > > > > Is it a good sign?> > > > > If anyone else is thinking of doing this with more than one child,> > > what> > > > > I now wish I'd done is start dosing them separately, so they both> > > didn't> > > > > get the rash at the same time . . . . I don't want to tell people> > > that> > > > > the rash has been caused by something I'm giving them, but now it> > > > > appears to everyone that they've got something highly contagious . .> > > .> > > > > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement. I'd be> > > > > interested to hear what people think causes it.> > > > > Thanks,> > > > > Joanne> > > > >> > > >> > >>

Thanks, . I am giving adrenal support to both boys. Did you get the rash?Joanne> > > > >> > > > > I've been giving both my sons (12, NT with issues, 10, ASD) LDM-100> > > > > capsules. They both broke out into a whole body rash on day 8. My NT> > > > > son's rash is much worse than my ASD son's, quite shocking to see> > > (just> > > > > wish I'd done this over the school holidays!)> > > > > Does anyone know, what is the cause of the rash? In some places I've> > > > > read it is an allergic reaction, in others a die-off. Apparently,> > > you> > > > > only get the rash once, so I don't really see how it can be an> > > allergy.> > > > > Is it a good sign?> > > > > If anyone else is thinking of doing this with more than one child,> > > what> > > > > I now wish I'd done is start dosing them separately, so they both> > > didn't> > > > > get the rash at the same time . . . . I don't want to tell people> > > that> > > > > the rash has been caused by something I'm giving them, but now it> > > > > appears to everyone that they've got something highly contagious . .> > > .> > > > > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement. I'd be> > > > > interested to hear what people think causes it.> > > > > Thanks,> > > > > Joanne> > > > >> > > >> > >>

Oh yeah, I definitely got he rash. I actually felt I had to stop and ended up at the hospital. They wouldn't release me as I looked soo bad. I was covered from head to toe and swollen so much that my eyes were nearly shut. I gave in when it starting affecting my breathing.They had no idea what is was but did loads of tests and everything was fine. They said it was a virus that was coming out through the skin but that they also thought I'd had an allergic reaction. Anyway it was unfortunate that I had such a reaction to it and it took a few weeks before I was functional again. After that my asthma never felt so good and I didn't crave any sweet foods/drinks and instead I wanted green tea :-) Anyway the benefits were short lived because of course I stopped the LDM but for me in my situation I couldn't keep taking it.

Unfortunately I think I'm a rare case!I should actually upload those photo's :-0All the bestFrom: Joanne <joanneallman@...>Subject: Re: LDM-100 rashAutism Treatment Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 5:35 PM

Thanks, . I am giving adrenal support to both boys. Did you get the rash?Joanne> > > > >> > > > > I've been giving

both my sons (12, NT with issues, 10, ASD) LDM-100> > > > > capsules. They both broke out into a whole body rash on day 8. My NT> > > > > son's rash is much worse than my ASD son's, quite shocking to see> > > (just> > > > > wish I'd done this over the school holidays!)> > > > > Does anyone know, what is the cause of the rash? In some places I've> > > > > read it is an allergic reaction, in others a die-off. Apparently,> > > you> > > > > only get the rash once, so I don't really see how it can be an> > > allergy.> > > > > Is it a good sign?> > > > > If anyone else is thinking of doing this with more than one child,> > > what> > > > > I now wish I'd done is start dosing them

separately, so they both> > > didn't> > > > > get the rash at the same time . . . . I don't want to tell people> > > that> > > > > the rash has been caused by something I'm giving them, but now it> > > > > appears to everyone that they've got something highly contagious . .> > > .> > > > > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement. I'd be> > > > > interested to hear what people think causes it.> > > > > Thanks,> > > > > Joanne> > > > >> > > >> > >>

Oh yeah, I definitely got he rash. I actually felt I had to stop and ended up at the hospital. They wouldn't release me as I looked soo bad. I was covered from head to toe and swollen so much that my eyes were nearly shut. I gave in when it starting affecting my breathing.They had no idea what is was but did loads of tests and everything was fine. They said it was a virus that was coming out through the skin but that they also thought I'd had an allergic reaction. Anyway it was unfortunate that I had such a reaction to it and it took a few weeks before I was functional again. After that my asthma never felt so good and I didn't crave any sweet foods/drinks and instead I wanted green tea :-) Anyway the benefits were short lived because of course I stopped the LDM but for me in my situation I couldn't keep taking it.

Unfortunately I think I'm a rare case!I should actually upload those photo's :-0All the bestFrom: Joanne <joanneallman@...>Subject: Re: LDM-100 rashAutism Treatment Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 5:35 PM

Thanks, . I am giving adrenal support to both boys. Did you get the rash?Joanne> > > > >> > > > > I've been giving

both my sons (12, NT with issues, 10, ASD) LDM-100> > > > > capsules. They both broke out into a whole body rash on day 8. My NT> > > > > son's rash is much worse than my ASD son's, quite shocking to see> > > (just> > > > > wish I'd done this over the school holidays!)> > > > > Does anyone know, what is the cause of the rash? In some places I've> > > > > read it is an allergic reaction, in others a die-off. Apparently,> > > you> > > > > only get the rash once, so I don't really see how it can be an> > > allergy.> > > > > Is it a good sign?> > > > > If anyone else is thinking of doing this with more than one child,> > > what> > > > > I now wish I'd done is start dosing them

separately, so they both> > > didn't> > > > > get the rash at the same time . . . . I don't want to tell people> > > that> > > > > the rash has been caused by something I'm giving them, but now it> > > > > appears to everyone that they've got something highly contagious . .> > > .> > > > > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement. I'd be> > > > > interested to hear what people think causes it.> > > > > Thanks,> > > > > Joanne> > > > >> > > >> > >>