RemedySpot.com

Re: ldm-100 rash

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Dave

The LDM rash is meant to be self-limiting so you shouldn't need to stop the LDM

for it to go. When I did LDM I did stop, but only when the other symptoms got a

bit too scary. If it were just the rash alone, we would have pressed on.

Hope you see some benefits!

Best wishes

Tim

>

>

>

> Hi used this on myself got the rash. Do you have to stop the LDM for the

rash to go. The rash is not painful or itchy and looks like chicken pox. Its

on my arms legs (mainly ankles) and neck. Going to try it on Dan soon. He is

on valtrex as well was going to continue with that? And also continue with DMSA

low dose?

>

> dave

>

• 1 year later...

Also photo's in group files from members here, link to some

Autism Treatment/photos/album/415781548/pic/list

In a message dated 27/09/2010 00:05:19 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@... writes:

INfo I was given a while back, seems to be born out as true from what I read, neithe Sam or I had the rash but did see very good things from it

1. RASH COMMENTS: Normal use estimated 1 in 200. ASD Rash rate increases to an estimated 6 in one. The rash as reported has occurred from day 4, but generally it appears on days 8-9. Do not use items on the skin that can clog the pours. To calm the skin irritation we are using Neem and Aloe Vera lotion and/or Calendula. The general rash schedule is:

The Rash normally breaks out on day 8-9

1st day - light rash

2nd day heaviest rash day

3rd day - tend to group together & lighting up on the face/neck

4th day - really starting to light up on body- mostly on legs/feet this day

5th day almost gone

6th day - only see a few

7th day completely gone

It has been pretty predictable. Our group has actually planned doctor’s visits and vacation plans around it.

In a message dated 26/09/2010 23:59:41 GMT Daylight Time, joanneallman@... writes:

It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement.

Also photo's in group files from members here, link to some

Autism Treatment/photos/album/415781548/pic/list

In a message dated 27/09/2010 00:05:19 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@... writes:

INfo I was given a while back, seems to be born out as true from what I read, neithe Sam or I had the rash but did see very good things from it

1. RASH COMMENTS: Normal use estimated 1 in 200. ASD Rash rate increases to an estimated 6 in one. The rash as reported has occurred from day 4, but generally it appears on days 8-9. Do not use items on the skin that can clog the pours. To calm the skin irritation we are using Neem and Aloe Vera lotion and/or Calendula. The general rash schedule is:

The Rash normally breaks out on day 8-9

1st day - light rash

2nd day heaviest rash day

3rd day - tend to group together & lighting up on the face/neck

4th day - really starting to light up on body- mostly on legs/feet this day

5th day almost gone

6th day - only see a few

7th day completely gone

It has been pretty predictable. Our group has actually planned doctor’s visits and vacation plans around it.

In a message dated 26/09/2010 23:59:41 GMT Daylight Time, joanneallman@... writes:

It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement.

Not as wild as Tim's experience...............he did a video diary but I don't know the link

Mandi x

In a message dated 27/09/2010 09:33:54 GMT Daylight Time, eeejay174@... writes:

i'm speechless!!!thats wild!!!

There seems to be a lot of debate about the rashes, some sites says its due to essential oils from the base plant but why would it be so predictable? Some say 'detox' others say viral

Why didn;t me or Sam get the rash, just a few odd spots on Sam and nothing on me at all yet it sorted issues with probable stap related skin infection of nearly 2 years duration???

Sometimes none of it makes any sense, maybe that's the way mother nature designed it and we have to trust her??

Mandi x

In a message dated 27/09/2010 11:14:31 GMT Daylight Time, joanneallman@... writes:

Thanks Mandi. My sons' rashes are just as bad as those in the photos, really extreme. What causes the rash? does anyone have any idea?

Joanne

>> Also photo's in group files from members here, link to some> > _Autism Treatment/photos/album/4157815> 48/pic/list_ > (Autism Treatment/photos/album/415781548/pic/list) > > > In a message dated 27/09/2010 00:05:19 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@... > writes:> > > > > INfo I was given a while back, seems to be born out as true from what I > read, neithe Sam or I had the rash but did see very good things from it> > > 1. RASH COMMENTS: : <ST1 use estimated 1 in 200. ASD Rash rate > increases to an estimated 6 in one. The rash as reported has occurred from day > 4, but generally it appears on days 8-9. Do not use items on the skin that > can clog the pours. To calm the skin irritation we are using Neem and Aloe > Vera lotion and/or Calendula. > The general rash schedule is: > The Rash normally breaks out on day 8-9 > 1st day - light rash > 2nd day heaviest rash day > 3rd day - tend to group together & lighting up on the face/neck > 4th day - really starting to light up on body- mostly on legs/feet this > day > 5th day almost gone > 6th day - only see a few > 7th day completely gone > It has been pretty predictable. Our group has actually planned doctor’s > visits and vacation plans around it. > > > In a message dated 26/09/2010 23:59:41 GMT Daylight Time, > joanneallman@... writes:> > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement.>

There seems to be a lot of debate about the rashes, some sites says its due to essential oils from the base plant but why would it be so predictable? Some say 'detox' others say viral

Why didn;t me or Sam get the rash, just a few odd spots on Sam and nothing on me at all yet it sorted issues with probable stap related skin infection of nearly 2 years duration???

Sometimes none of it makes any sense, maybe that's the way mother nature designed it and we have to trust her??

Mandi x

In a message dated 27/09/2010 11:14:31 GMT Daylight Time, joanneallman@... writes:

Thanks Mandi. My sons' rashes are just as bad as those in the photos, really extreme. What causes the rash? does anyone have any idea?

Joanne

>> Also photo's in group files from members here, link to some> > _Autism Treatment/photos/album/4157815> 48/pic/list_ > (Autism Treatment/photos/album/415781548/pic/list) > > > In a message dated 27/09/2010 00:05:19 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@... > writes:> > > > > INfo I was given a while back, seems to be born out as true from what I > read, neithe Sam or I had the rash but did see very good things from it> > > 1. RASH COMMENTS: : <ST1 use estimated 1 in 200. ASD Rash rate > increases to an estimated 6 in one. The rash as reported has occurred from day > 4, but generally it appears on days 8-9. Do not use items on the skin that > can clog the pours. To calm the skin irritation we are using Neem and Aloe > Vera lotion and/or Calendula. > The general rash schedule is: > The Rash normally breaks out on day 8-9 > 1st day - light rash > 2nd day heaviest rash day > 3rd day - tend to group together & lighting up on the face/neck > 4th day - really starting to light up on body- mostly on legs/feet this > day > 5th day almost gone > 6th day - only see a few > 7th day completely gone > It has been pretty predictable. Our group has actually planned doctor’s > visits and vacation plans around it. > > > In a message dated 26/09/2010 23:59:41 GMT Daylight Time, > joanneallman@... writes:> > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement.>

We didn't have any rash here either but did get benefits, thinking though with viral issues had only a couple of spots when he had chicken pocks and was covered head to toe, maybe immune responses as is only ever mildly sick with anything when the rest of us are on our death beds but he is nearly always the carrier.

Vicky In a message dated 27/09/2010 13:52:10 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@... writes:

Mandi x

We didn't have any rash here either but did get benefits, thinking though with viral issues had only a couple of spots when he had chicken pocks and was covered head to toe, maybe immune responses as is only ever mildly sick with anything when the rest of us are on our death beds but he is nearly always the carrier.

Vicky In a message dated 27/09/2010 13:52:10 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@... writes:

Mandi x

Thanks Mandi. My sons' rashes are just as bad as those in the photos, really extreme. What causes the rash? does anyone have any idea?Joanne>> Also photo's in group files from members here, link to some> > _Autism Treatment/photos/album/4157815> 48/pic/list_ > (Autism Treatment/photos/album/415781548/pic/list) > > > In a message dated 27/09/2010 00:05:19 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@... > writes:> > > > > INfo I was given a while back, seems to be born out as true from what I > read, neithe Sam or I had the rash but did see very good things from it> > > 1. RASH COMMENTS: : <ST1 use estimated 1 in 200. ASD Rash rate > increases to an estimated 6 in one. The rash as reported has occurred from day > 4, but generally it appears on days 8-9. Do not use items on the skin that > can clog the pours. To calm the skin irritation we are using Neem and Aloe > Vera lotion and/or Calendula. > The general rash schedule is: > The Rash normally breaks out on day 8-9 > 1st day - light rash > 2nd day heaviest rash day > 3rd day - tend to group together & lighting up on the face/neck > 4th day - really starting to light up on body- mostly on legs/feet this > day > 5th day almost gone > 6th day - only see a few > 7th day completely gone > It has been pretty predictable. Our group has actually planned doctor’s > visits and vacation plans around it. > > > In a message dated 26/09/2010 23:59:41 GMT Daylight Time, > joanneallman@... writes:> > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement.>

Thanks Mandi. My sons' rashes are just as bad as those in the photos, really extreme. What causes the rash? does anyone have any idea?Joanne>> Also photo's in group files from members here, link to some> > _Autism Treatment/photos/album/4157815> 48/pic/list_ > (Autism Treatment/photos/album/415781548/pic/list) > > > In a message dated 27/09/2010 00:05:19 GMT Daylight Time, Mum231ASD@... > writes:> > > > > INfo I was given a while back, seems to be born out as true from what I > read, neithe Sam or I had the rash but did see very good things from it> > > 1. RASH COMMENTS: : <ST1 use estimated 1 in 200. ASD Rash rate > increases to an estimated 6 in one. The rash as reported has occurred from day > 4, but generally it appears on days 8-9. Do not use items on the skin that > can clog the pours. To calm the skin irritation we are using Neem and Aloe > Vera lotion and/or Calendula. > The general rash schedule is: > The Rash normally breaks out on day 8-9 > 1st day - light rash > 2nd day heaviest rash day > 3rd day - tend to group together & lighting up on the face/neck > 4th day - really starting to light up on body- mostly on legs/feet this > day > 5th day almost gone > 6th day - only see a few > 7th day completely gone > It has been pretty predictable. Our group has actually planned doctor’s > visits and vacation plans around it. > > > In a message dated 26/09/2010 23:59:41 GMT Daylight Time, > joanneallman@... writes:> > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement.>

i just can't get over that rash!! well thats one to try after xmas!!

emma

> >

> > Also photo's in group files from members here, link to some

> >

> >

> _Autism Treatment/photos/album/415\

> 7815

> > 48/pic/list_

> >

> (Autism Treatment/photos/album/415\

> 781548/pic/list)

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 27/09/2010 00:05:19 GMT Daylight Time,

> Mum231ASD@

> > writes:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > INfo I was given a while back, seems to be born out as true from what

> I

> > read, neithe Sam or I had the rash but did see very good things from

> it

> >

> >

> > 1. RASH COMMENTS: : <ST1 use estimated 1 in 200. ASD Rash rate

> > increases to an estimated 6 in one. The rash as reported has occurred

> from day

> > 4, but generally it appears on days 8-9. Do not use items on the skin

> that

> > can clog the pours. To calm the skin irritation we are using Neem and

> Aloe

> > Vera lotion and/or Calendula.

> > The general rash schedule is:

> > The Rash normally breaks out on day 8-9

> > 1st day - light rash

> > 2nd day heaviest rash day

> > 3rd day - tend to group together & lighting up on the face/neck

> > 4th day - really starting to light up on body- mostly on legs/feet

> this

> > day

> > 5th day almost gone

> > 6th day - only see a few

> > 7th day completely gone

> > It has been pretty predictable. Our group has actually planned

> doctor’s

> > visits and vacation plans around it.

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 26/09/2010 23:59:41 GMT Daylight Time,

> > joanneallman@ writes:

> >

> > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement.

> >

>

i just can't get over that rash!! well thats one to try after xmas!!

emma

> >

> > Also photo's in group files from members here, link to some

> >

> >

> _Autism Treatment/photos/album/415\

> 7815

> > 48/pic/list_

> >

> (Autism Treatment/photos/album/415\

> 781548/pic/list)

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 27/09/2010 00:05:19 GMT Daylight Time,

> Mum231ASD@

> > writes:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > INfo I was given a while back, seems to be born out as true from what

> I

> > read, neithe Sam or I had the rash but did see very good things from

> it

> >

> >

> > 1. RASH COMMENTS: : <ST1 use estimated 1 in 200. ASD Rash rate

> > increases to an estimated 6 in one. The rash as reported has occurred

> from day

> > 4, but generally it appears on days 8-9. Do not use items on the skin

> that

> > can clog the pours. To calm the skin irritation we are using Neem and

> Aloe

> > Vera lotion and/or Calendula.

> > The general rash schedule is:

> > The Rash normally breaks out on day 8-9

> > 1st day - light rash

> > 2nd day heaviest rash day

> > 3rd day - tend to group together & lighting up on the face/neck

> > 4th day - really starting to light up on body- mostly on legs/feet

> this

> > day

> > 5th day almost gone

> > 6th day - only see a few

> > 7th day completely gone

> > It has been pretty predictable. Our group has actually planned

> doctor’s

> > visits and vacation plans around it.

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 26/09/2010 23:59:41 GMT Daylight Time,

> > joanneallman@ writes:

> >

> > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement.

> >

>

hi joanne

i gave it to all four of my children at the same time, and all three of my nt

children had full body rash, my child with asd had much less coverage than the

other three. as an experiment i treated half with anti-histamine and half

without and they both developed in the same way. i don't believe it was an

allergic response. also something else that suggests that its no an allergic

response is that everyone's rash looks different, like different viral

breakouts? tim's (on this list) rash looked totally different to mine. i asked

a paediatric nurse to visit us and diagnose the rash and she said " they've all

got measles " !!

karenza

>

> I've been giving both my sons (12, NT with issues, 10, ASD) LDM-100

> capsules. They both broke out into a whole body rash on day 8. My NT

> son's rash is much worse than my ASD son's, quite shocking to see (just

> wish I'd done this over the school holidays!)

> Does anyone know, what is the cause of the rash? In some places I've

> read it is an allergic reaction, in others a die-off. Apparently, you

> only get the rash once, so I don't really see how it can be an allergy.

> Is it a good sign?

> If anyone else is thinking of doing this with more than one child, what

> I now wish I'd done is start dosing them separately, so they both didn't

> get the rash at the same time . . . . I don't want to tell people that

> the rash has been caused by something I'm giving them, but now it

> appears to everyone that they've got something highly contagious . . .

> It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement. I'd be

> interested to hear what people think causes it.

> Thanks,

> Joanne

>

even bigger wow!!! that'll be really interesting to try actually, only my

eldest has had the mmr, so it'll be something to look for when we get round to

using it.

gosh - still can't get over it

emma

> >

> > I've been giving both my sons (12, NT with issues, 10, ASD) LDM-100

> > capsules. They both broke out into a whole body rash on day 8. My NT

> > son's rash is much worse than my ASD son's, quite shocking to see (just

> > wish I'd done this over the school holidays!)

> > Does anyone know, what is the cause of the rash? In some places I've

> > read it is an allergic reaction, in others a die-off. Apparently, you

> > only get the rash once, so I don't really see how it can be an allergy.

> > Is it a good sign?

> > If anyone else is thinking of doing this with more than one child, what

> > I now wish I'd done is start dosing them separately, so they both didn't

> > get the rash at the same time . . . . I don't want to tell people that

> > the rash has been caused by something I'm giving them, but now it

> > appears to everyone that they've got something highly contagious . . .

> > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement. I'd be

> > interested to hear what people think causes it.

> > Thanks,

> > Joanne

> >

>

Thanks za. Yes, my sons' rashes look different from each other. Also, my NT son's rash is very itchy and my ASD son's rash isn't. Were your children's rashes itchy? Did you feel the LDM helped your ASD son? What about your other children - any positive effects?Thanks, Joanne> >> > I've been giving both my sons (12, NT with issues, 10, ASD) LDM-100> > capsules. They both broke out into a whole body rash on day 8. My NT> > son's rash is much worse than my ASD son's, quite shocking to see (just> > wish I'd done this over the school holidays!)> > Does anyone know, what is the cause of the rash? In some places I've> > read it is an allergic reaction, in others a die-off. Apparently, you> > only get the rash once, so I don't really see how it can be an allergy.> > Is it a good sign?> > If anyone else is thinking of doing this with more than one child, what> > I now wish I'd done is start dosing them separately, so they both didn't> > get the rash at the same time . . . . I don't want to tell people that> > the rash has been caused by something I'm giving them, but now it> > appears to everyone that they've got something highly contagious . . .> > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement. I'd be> > interested to hear what people think causes it.> > Thanks,> > Joanne> >>

Thanks za. Yes, my sons' rashes look different from each other. Also, my NT son's rash is very itchy and my ASD son's rash isn't. Were your children's rashes itchy? Did you feel the LDM helped your ASD son? What about your other children - any positive effects?Thanks, Joanne> >> > I've been giving both my sons (12, NT with issues, 10, ASD) LDM-100> > capsules. They both broke out into a whole body rash on day 8. My NT> > son's rash is much worse than my ASD son's, quite shocking to see (just> > wish I'd done this over the school holidays!)> > Does anyone know, what is the cause of the rash? In some places I've> > read it is an allergic reaction, in others a die-off. Apparently, you> > only get the rash once, so I don't really see how it can be an allergy.> > Is it a good sign?> > If anyone else is thinking of doing this with more than one child, what> > I now wish I'd done is start dosing them separately, so they both didn't> > get the rash at the same time . . . . I don't want to tell people that> > the rash has been caused by something I'm giving them, but now it> > appears to everyone that they've got something highly contagious . . .> > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement. I'd be> > interested to hear what people think causes it.> > Thanks,> > Joanne> >>

Hi

I came out in the rash a bit like Tim's on day 6...from all my research at the

time it also looked very measle like.... i had measles as a child and never gor

MMR. I havent given it to my son as yet.

> > >

> > > I've been giving both my sons (12, NT with issues, 10, ASD) LDM-100

> > > capsules. They both broke out into a whole body rash on day 8. My NT

> > > son's rash is much worse than my ASD son's, quite shocking to see (just

> > > wish I'd done this over the school holidays!)

> > > Does anyone know, what is the cause of the rash? In some places I've

> > > read it is an allergic reaction, in others a die-off. Apparently, you

> > > only get the rash once, so I don't really see how it can be an allergy.

> > > Is it a good sign?

> > > If anyone else is thinking of doing this with more than one child, what

> > > I now wish I'd done is start dosing them separately, so they both didn't

> > > get the rash at the same time . . . . I don't want to tell people that

> > > the rash has been caused by something I'm giving them, but now it

> > > appears to everyone that they've got something highly contagious . . .

> > > It seems such a dramatic reaction to a herbal supplement. I'd be

> > > interested to hear what people think causes it.

> > > Thanks,

> > > Joanne

> > >

> >

>

Hi

I came out in the rash a bit like Tim's on day 6...from all my research at the

time it also looked very measle like.... i had measles as a child and never gor

MMR. I havent given it to my son as yet.

> > >

> > > son's rash is much worse than my ASD son's, quite shocking to see (just

> > > read it is an allergic reaction, in others a die-off. Apparently, you

> > > only get the rash once, so I don't really see how it can be an allergy.

> > > Is it a good sign?

> > > If anyone else is thinking of doing this with more than one child, what

> > > I now wish I'd done is start dosing them separately, so they both didn't

> > > get the rash at the same time . . . . I don't want to tell people that

> > > appears to everyone that they've got something highly contagious . . .

> > > Thanks,

> > > Joanne

> > >

> >

>

Yes, yellow headed pus filled mini boils, often blind for a while which was the super painful bit

Mandi x

In a message dated 27/09/2010 16:18:07 GMT Daylight Time, eeejay174@... writes:

Were they boils

Yes, yellow headed pus filled mini boils, often blind for a while which was the super painful bit

Mandi x

Were they boils

yes because they do go around the beast cage...From: eeejay174 <eeejay174@...>Subject: Re: LDM-100 rashAutism Treatment Date: Monday, 27 September, 2010, 16:17

I was just going to say shingles too, a friend had them in a similar place, very painful, glad they're done with now, I bet.

emma

>

> From: Mum231ASD@... <Mum231ASD@...>

> Subject: Re: Re: LDM-100 rash

> Autism Treatment

> Date: Monday, 27 September, 2010, 16:00

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

> Â

> In a message dated 27/09/2010 15:06:46 GMT Daylight Time,

> joanneallman@... writes:

>

> Yes, that's what I found, no clearly attributable cause. It surprised me

> that I couldn't find anything more definitive. With such an extreme reaction,

> I would have thought that there would have been some research into the

> trigger.

> >>No money for that on natural products, shame though

>

>

>

> It's good that it cleared up Sam's skin infection though, even without

> the rash.

> >>It was my skin rash, nasty boil like spots in a ring around my

> trunk just under bra line, would appear super fast like 2 hours, I think maybe

> Staph Aureus? When I went to HANDLE training I forgot to take it with me and

> stopped for 3 days (this was about 5 weeks into treatment)Â and the buggers

> came back having disappeared in a week or so of starting, so I went back on and

> kept it up for 8 weeks and stopped and voila, not had one since, that must be

> nearly 2 years. They were ugly but also very painful and I am so glad to be rid

> of them

> Â

> Mandi x

>

That sounds like boils:-(From: Mum231ASD@... <Mum231ASD@...>Subject: Re: Re: LDM-100 rashAutism Treatment Date: Monday, 27 September, 2010, 19:32

Mandi x

Were they boils

That sounds like boils:-(From: Mum231ASD@... <Mum231ASD@...>Subject: Re: Re: LDM-100 rashAutism Treatment Date: Monday, 27 September, 2010, 19:32

Mandi x

Were they boils

hi joanne

some of the rashes were itchy, mine was the itchiest. i didn't notice gains

straight away with eddie (asd), but after months of maintenance, slow gains. it

was the most dramatic with my son who suffers from anaphylaxia to animals, he

had the most dramatic rash and when it broke out he said " mum, i feel amazing " !!

since having him re-tested, he has dropped the anaphylaxia to dogs and cats, and

suffers from a reduced rate to horses.

after my rash came out, i was VERY COLD and tired and jean muscroft suggested

that my adrenals were depleted and i introduced vit b, magnesium, high dose vit

c and adrenal cortex and felt 100% better.

i felt that something that needed to be done was done,

karenza

> > >

> > > son's rash is much worse than my ASD son's, quite shocking to see

> (just

> > > read it is an allergic reaction, in others a die-off. Apparently,

> you

> > > only get the rash once, so I don't really see how it can be an

> allergy.

> > > Is it a good sign?

> > > If anyone else is thinking of doing this with more than one child,

> what

> > > I now wish I'd done is start dosing them separately, so they both

> didn't

> > > get the rash at the same time . . . . I don't want to tell people

> that

> > > appears to everyone that they've got something highly contagious . .

> .

> > > Thanks,

> > > Joanne

> > >

> >

>

hi joanne

some of the rashes were itchy, mine was the itchiest. i didn't notice gains

straight away with eddie (asd), but after months of maintenance, slow gains. it

was the most dramatic with my son who suffers from anaphylaxia to animals, he

had the most dramatic rash and when it broke out he said " mum, i feel amazing " !!

since having him re-tested, he has dropped the anaphylaxia to dogs and cats, and

suffers from a reduced rate to horses.

after my rash came out, i was VERY COLD and tired and jean muscroft suggested

that my adrenals were depleted and i introduced vit b, magnesium, high dose vit

c and adrenal cortex and felt 100% better.

i felt that something that needed to be done was done,

karenza

> > >

> > > son's rash is much worse than my ASD son's, quite shocking to see

> (just

> > > read it is an allergic reaction, in others a die-off. Apparently,

> you

> > > only get the rash once, so I don't really see how it can be an

> allergy.

> > > Is it a good sign?

> > > If anyone else is thinking of doing this with more than one child,

> what

> > > I now wish I'd done is start dosing them separately, so they both

> didn't

> > > get the rash at the same time . . . . I don't want to tell people

> that

> > > appears to everyone that they've got something highly contagious . .

> .

> > > Thanks,

> > > Joanne

> > >

> >

>