folk remedies and holistic cures

BEST OF

REMEDIES

CURES

PETS

LATEST POSTS

Emphysema Remedies

Updated: January 4, 2008 11:44 PM EST

JACK'S HEALING FORMULA5/15/2006: Jack from Toledo, OH writes, "HERE'S THE FORMULA I USED FOR CURING A BAD CASE OF EMPHYSEMA FOR "WILLARD BOOTH" OF MARION ARK 12 YRS AGO. INTO A GALLON POT, PUT THE SEED PODS (TOPS) OF 6 "GREAT MULLEIN" PLANT, BRING TO A BOIL, ADD 3 TBLS OF POWERED "LOBELIA", AND ALSO "HYSSOP" 1 OZ OF WHITE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, 2 TBLS OF POWDERED CAYENNE RED PEPPER. KEEP BOILING UNTIL ABOUT A PINT OF WATER HAS BOILED OFF, (IT WILL TURN BLACK LIKE COFFEE). LET COOL UNTIL YOU CAN STRAIN (I USED A NYLON STOCKING). SWEETEN WITH SUGAR OR HONEY TO TASTE THIS WILL KEEP IN FRIG FOR A WEEK OR MORE ( look up "great mullein" and you'll be surprised at what all it can do!). Hyssop and lobelia are great expectorants!! I had Willard take 3 pop bottle caps a day but you can take more it won' t hurt you, you can also use a heating pad on chest and do a number of "VIGOROUS EXHALES" FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES AFTER TAKING .... GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS... JACK"

5/18/2006: Jack follows up with this email: "JUST THOUGHT YOU MAY LIKE TO KNOW, THE DAY I MADE THE BATCH OF OMEGA-UR I STRAINED THE ROUGHAGE OFF THE TEA INTO A 1- GALLON BOTTLE, AND PUT THE ROUGHAGE INTO 2 OR 3 SMALL BOTTLES, AND WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE ON MY RUN (I DROVE LONG HAUL SEMI-TRUCK) AND MY INNER VOICE TOLD ME NOT TO THROW IT AWAY. SO I PUT IT INTO THE TRUCK, DROVE NEARLY 1,000 MILES TO MARION ARK. AND STOPPED FOR FUEL, WHILE IN THE REATURANT I NOTICED THE MANAGER, MARGRET BOOTH WOULD GET UPSET EACH TIME THE PHONE RANG! BEING NOSY AS I AM I ASKED HER ABOUT IT, SHE SAID HER HUSBAND WILLARD HAD EMPHESEMA, REALLY BAD, AND "ALL OF A SUDDEN " THERE IT WAS!! AND I TOLD HER "YOUR THE ONE! "........SHE SAID WHAT?? AND I TOLD HER I HAD SOMETHING FOR HER TO GIVE WILLARD.!!.....SHE SAID FROM WHO?..........I GUESS THE "HOLY SPIRIT TOLD ME TO GIVE IT TO YOU FOR HIM"! .............I INSTRUCTED HER TO TAKE THE "BOTTLES HOME AND BOIL IT IN A HALF GALLON OF WATER UNTIL IT TURNED BLACK, THEN STRAIN, AND SWEETEN WITH HONEY, "I SAW HER A FEW DAYS LATER ON MY WAY BACK FROM THE WEST COAST AND SHE SAID THE SECOND DAY HE USED IT HE STARTED SPITTING UP LARGE TEA LEAFED SIZED OBJECTS FROM HIS LUNGS!! A MONTH OR SO WENT BY AND I STOPPED BY THEIR HOME AND MADE 2 GALLONS MORE FOR HIM, 3 OR 4 MONTHS LATER HE PUT HIS OXYGEN BOTTLE ASIDE......!! HE COULD BREATHE JUST FINE......."THANK YOU JESUS"...... (JUST A LITTLE SIDE NOTE, MARGRET WOULD TAKE A QUART BALL JAR OF THE TEA TO WORK FOR THE OLDER LADIES WHO WORKED IN THE KITCHEN CUZ IT GAVE THE ENERGY AND THE YOUNGER GIRLS WHO SHE SAID WERE LAZY ...........SHE'D GIVE THEM A TABLE SPOON WHEN THEY COMPLAINED OF MINSTRAL CRAMPS AND IN A FEW MINUTES SHE SAID THEY'D BE RUNNING AROUND LIKE RABBITS........!) .......... LOLOLOLO

A LITTLE 2 1/2 YR OLD GIRL IN CONROE TEXAS HAD A HABITUAL RUNNING NOSE HER DAD AND MOM GAVE HER ONE"TEASPOON" OF THE TEA..........IN 10 MINUTES HERNOSE CLEARED..........!"

6/4/2006: Jack writes again: "I should have said "into a gallon of water in a gallon pot" and just a little fact about one of the ingredients: "HYSSOP". WHEN "JESUS" SAID "I THIRST" THE ROMAN CENTURIAN HELD UP A SPONGE SOAKED IN VINEGAR WITH "HYSSOP" IN IT!! So hyssop has really been used for healing for thousands of years! And "great Mullien" grows along a lot of highways all over the USA " AND IT'S FREE, GOD PUT IT THERE! WITH NO PRICE SIGN ON IT!! THIS TIME OF YEAR IT LOOKS LIKE A DARK STICK OR DEAD WEED. IN THE SUMMER MONTHS IT HAS SMALL YELLOW FLOWERS ON THE TOPS OF IT AND THE LEAVES ARE LIGHT GREEN AND FEEL LIKE FELT OR VELVET ( IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN, IT WILL MAKE YOU BREAK OUT AND FEELS LIKE ITCHING POWDER BUT IT WASHES OF WITH SOAP AND WATER"!)"

7/17/2007: Jack writes: "... AS FOR THE MULLEIN, HYSSOP, AND LOBELIA, THEY CAN AQUIRE THE LOBELIA, AND HYSSOP AT WWW.BASSETTSHEALTHFOODS.COM

THEIR ADDRESS IS 4315 HEATHERDOWNS BLVD. TOLEDO. OHIO 43614 PH# 419-3824142

ANOTHER SOURCE1/4/2008: Jim from Orange, CAL writes: "Seeds for lobelia, hyssop and mullein can be purchased at mountainroseherbs.com"

Reader Questions to Jack10/18/2007: Judi (jlovato2@...) from Albuquerque, New Mexico writes: "PLEASE POST THESE COMMENTS ON THE SITE: I have tried to make the tea that Jack recommends for the Emphysema cure- PLEASE JACK LET ME BUY SOME FROM YOU! I did get some Mullein from an herb store but don't know if they are the leaves, the pods or what. Followed the rest of the instructions and mine did not turn black after boiling for a long time. Sort of like red from the Cayenne pepper. However, I did drink it for several days now and I have not had any clearing gunk from my lungs. I will try it for a few days more but if Jack can e-mail me and he drives thru this area, perhaps he can help me. I quit smoking 1-1/2 yrs ago after smoking for 43 years and I KNOW there has to be some awful stuff stuck in my lungs that I would dearly like to expel."

10/21/2007: Jack responds to our forwarded email from Judi: "IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN PUT MY CONTACT INFO ON THE SITE DEAR, ALL I REQUIRE IS THE $40.00 WE DISCUSSED FOR MY TIME AND GAS TO GO OUT AND PICK THE HERBS AND BUY OTHERS I DON'T PICK FROM THE FIELDS.........I THEN FIND BOX'S AND MAKE UP A KIT AND SEND IT TO THEM,.........GOD BLESS, JACK"

EC: Jack's email address; blacjac687@...

9/11/2006: Judi from Albuquerque, NM writes, "I have a question regarding Jack from Toledo - Treatment for Emphysema. I am VERY interested in doing this treatment exactly how prescribed, but where do you get the plants from? I am in New Mexico but I don't have the means to go out and search the terrain...is taking the capsules for all three (hyssop and lobelia) - will that work good enough? I want exactly the results Willard had...please help with your advice...thank you very much, Judi"

9/16/2006: Bill from Wilmington, NC writes, "I'M WRITING BASICLY WITH THE SAME QUESTION AS THE LADY FROM N.M. WHERE CAN YOU GET THE SED PODS OF THE MULLEIN? THE REST I THINK I CAN GET. JACK MUST HAVE VANISHED!"

January 8th, 2007: Jack from Toledo, OH finally writes us back! "I READ THE QUESTION JUDI FROM NEW MEXICO ABOUT EMPHYSEMA CURE AND WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO SEND THIS TO HER ASAP.

'JUDI; MY SINCEREST APPOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY IN GETTING BACK TO YOU, "AS FOR THE GREAT MULLIEN" I USED AS A MATTER OF FACT WHEN CROSSING THE COUNTRY DRIVING TRUCK ONE OF THE BEST PLACES I FOUND TO AQUIRE " GREAT MULLIEN" WAS ALONG THE INTERSTATES IN ARIZONA AND NEW MEXICO, ALONG THE HIGHWAYS I WOULD JUST PULL OVER AND BREAK OFF THE TOPS OF THE PLANTS (SEED PODS ONLY) THIS TIME OF YEAR IS GOOD BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE LONG STICKS STICKING UP AND SOME WOULD GET FORKS IN THE TOP OF THE PLANT (thats ok) as for the other ingredients just punch in "Herbal suppliers" in one of your search engines I use Google you should also search for "PICS OF GREAT MULLIEN the herb"

1/10/2007: Jack writes with another wonderful tale of success! "WHEN I WAS DRIVING OVER THE ROAD I WOULD STOP AT AN ASSORTMENT OF TRUCK STOPS AND I REMEMBER ONE IN PARTICULAR, "WHEELING WVA." AN ELDERLY LADY WAS BEING HELPED TO A TABLE AND LOOKED LIKE SHE COULDN'T BREATHE, I ASKED HER ABOUT IT AND SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS ON "27DIFFERENT MEDS", I TOLD HER ABOUT MY TEA AND ASKED IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT?? SHE REPLIED SHE WOULD LIKE TO DO SO, SO I WENT TO MY TRUCK AND RETURNED WITH A 8OZ BOTTLE OF IT, I FIRST ASKED HER TO TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND TELL ME HOW DEEP SHE COULD FEEL THE AIR GO INTO HER LUNGS SHE DID AND INDICATED NOT QUITE HALF WAY DOWN, SHE THEN TOOK SOME OF THE TEA AND REPEATED THE DEEP BREATHING, THIS TIME SHE INDICATED NEARLY ALL THE WAY BUT NOT QUITE ALL THE WAY, THIS WAS ALL WITHIN A MATTER OF 5 TO 10 MINUTES, SHE VOLUNTEERED "I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO BREATHE LIKE THIS IN YEARS" ( I HAD THOSE I GAVE IT TO TAKE THE CAP OFF A PLASTIC POP BOTTLE AND USE IT AS A MEASURE, THEN TAKE ONE CAPFULL STRAIGHT DOWN THE SECOND, HOLD IN THE MOUTH FOR A MINUTE OR SO AND SWALLOW SLOWLY, THEN THE SAME WITH A THIRD, BUT AFTER SWALLOWING BREATHE IN WITH THE MOUTH THEN OUT THROUGH THE " NOSE" ) LET ME REINTERATE " I AM NOT A DOCTOR, NOR DO I PRETEND TO BE"! I SIMPLY INSTRUCTED PEOPLE AND MADE THE TEA ACCORDING TO WHAT MY INNER VOICE TOLD ME TO"! IF ANYONE IS OFFENDED BY THIS STATEMENT; "WELL ITS YOUR PROBLEM SO DEAL WITH IT" JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR AND I ATTRIBUTE THIS HIS GUIDENCE"!"

12/22/2007: Jack (blacjac687@...) from toledo 419-206-4006, ohio writes: "DEAR DEE, AFTER READING ALL THE OPTIONS USING CHEMICALS, I'M REALLY GLAD THE KIT I SEND PEOPLE IS "COMPLETELY NATURAL" NO CHEMICALS"! AND AS GLEMIA SAID ABOUT HER MOTHER IT WORKS FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE, "ITS NOT A "MIRACLE CURE"BUT IT HAS GIVEN ME A REALLY GOOD FEELING, JUST KNOWING MY PURPOSE FOR LIFE MUST BE TO HELP OTHERS,THAT HAS TO BE THE "ONLY REASON" I'M STILL HERE!....GOD BLESS....TO ALL..JACK PS, I'VE FOUND LATELY SOME PEOPLE "PERSIST IN SMOKING"WHILE I'VE SENT THEM A KIT TO HELP THEM BREATHE"!?? SO TO THOSE WHO WILL NOT STOP SMOKING, "IS THAT DAMED CIGGARETTE MORE INPORTANT THAN YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR LIFE"?? IF SO..."YOUR GOING TO DIE,ANYWAY"SUFFICATING,SCREAMING FOR A GOOD CLEAN BREATH OF AIR, SO WHY WASTE YOUR MONEY AND MY TIME,,I PREFER TO HELP OTHERS WHO "REALLY" WANT TO FEEL THEIR LUNGS FULL OF CLEAN AIR, MY FRIENDS,AGAIN..GOD BLESS.JACK"

READER FEEDBACK FOR JACK'S REMEDY11/23/2007: G writes to Jack: "Yes, I recieved that package and it is working mom has 94% of her oxygen back. She was put in the hospital right before it came they wanted to do a trach but Thank God that Didn't Happen. She is now bathing by herself and she couldn't do that before. She is Cleaning house and cooking now. Dad has done as you have said and told me he can breathe much Better than before. Thank You so much for everything you've done. Only one problem everyone else here wants this stuff now so they can do it to.... alot of people here with either blacklung or the smokers diseases... Than you again made me Happy and mom is laughing now."

EMAILS BETWEEN G AND JACK (which Jack forwarded to Earth Clinic): 10/23/2007: G's first email to Jack: "Hello Jack, I read your cure for emphysema. My mother has Emphysema and COPD and is getting worse all the time. Mom weighs about 95lbs now and has trouble breathing so badly. We don't have the melliun plant here and I wanted to know How I can get this tonic for my Mother and my Dad who has Blacklung. Mom said she can't Live much longer the way she is. Can you please help me?.....Thank You. "

10/24/2007: Jack replies to G: "DEAREST G_____; PLS SEND MY YOUR ADDRESS AS SOON AS YOU CAN, IN THE MEAN TIME GET SOME "CAYENNE POWDERED RED PEPPER" TAKE 2 , 8 oz GLASS'S AND FILL ONE WITH COLD WATER, THE OTHER WITH HOT WATER, (LIKE REALLY HOT COFFEE BUT NOT TOO HOT TO DRINK) ADD 1/8 TO 1/4 tsp OF CAYENNE POWDERED RED PEPPER TO THE HOT WATER (ONLY ENOUGH HOT WATER YOU CAN SWALLOW IN 1 GULP) THEN MIX AS WELL AS POSSIABLE PICK UP "BOTH GLASS'S AND "QUICKLY SWALLOW THE PEPPER AND WATER" AND THEN AGAIN "QUICKLY FILL THE MOUTH WITH THE COLD WATER, RINSE WITH THE COLD WATER AND "SWALLOW IT" RINSE AND SWALLOW 3 OR 4 TIMES, BUT JUST UNTIL THE MOUTH IS "HOT" BUT NOT BURNING, QUIT RINSING, FILL THE LUNGS WITH ALL THE AIR THEY CAN HOLD AND HOLD AS LONG AS POSSIABLE, THEN LET THE AIR OUT OF THE "NOSE" NOT THE MOUTH! REPEAT THE BREATHING EXERSIZE 3 OR 4 TIMES, THIS WILL STOP A SINUS HEADACHE DEAD AND ASTHMA ATACH AS WELL AND OPEN UP THE LUNGS FOR HOURS AND ALSO THE EUSTACIAN TUBES IN A FEW MINUTES "

11/12/2007: Jack writes, "HERE'S A COPY OF A EM I JUST GOT FROM JOANN... WHO I SENT THE "EMPHYSEMA" KIT TO IN ORDER FOR THEM TO MAKE THE "FORMULA FOR EMPHYSEMA", FROM NOTHING BUT HERBS.........GOD BLESS..........JACK."

11/12/2007: Joann writes to Jack, "... I made the mixture last night. My husband has been fighting off a cough for the past 4 days. He took 2 tablespoons after I made it. It was still hot. He called me from work,(He drives a truck, too) and told me that he has coughed up terrible looking phlegm, all day. And He feels so much better today than he has all week...."

6/28/2007: from Philadelphia, PA gives Jack some feedback: "Hi Jack!... First of all let me tell you that for getting up mucus and what seems like cleaning the lungs (I think) your formula cannot be beat!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could breathe all the way down to my feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It feels wonderful.I started walking without getting out of breath and now I can walk forever! I tried jogging (a VERY short distance) and was pleased with the results. Problem with jogging is I am just not up to working that hard yet...but I am off to a good start. As far as a cure....I am not too sure. Healing is one thing and cure is another. On days when humidity is high I feel the old shortness of breath coming back again so I am still working on that one.... Radiant Blessings, Chris"

READER REQUEST7/16/2007: Dave from Peoria, Illinois writes: "Need Ingredients for Emphysema Cure: I live in the USA Midwest and am aware that all of the ingredients are easily available to me. However, I don't trust my "naturalist" judgement to collect the proper ingredients. If there is someone in this area of the country who is experienced in this and who would send the ingredients I need, I would gladly compensate them for their time/expense. I read somewhere that emphysema patients have a life expectancy of less than 4 years - I have used up 2 of those years. Anyone willing to help may contact me. Thank you very much."

MORE REMEDIES TO TREAT EMPHYSEMA

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE11/28/2007: JOHN TAYLOR from DAVENTRY, UNITED KINGDOM writes: "DEAR SIR/MADAM. I AM TRYING BILL MUNROS, INHALATION METHOD AT PRESENT AND I AM FEELING SOME IMPROVEMENT. I WOULD LIKE TO TRY TAKING H2O2 ORALLY ALONG WITH THE INHALATION METHOD BUT I AM UNSURE ON THE SAFETY OF DOING THTS . I DO 3% H2O2 @6 PUFFS FOUR TMES A DAY. MY PROBLEM IS EMPYSEMA. I AM A 66 YR OLD MALE. CAN YOU OR PERHAPS BILL COMMENT. THANKS JM TAYLOR"

11/28/2006: S from Los Angeles, CA writes, "Hydrogen peroxide diluted with water and also the inhaling method cured my emphysema; wow what a difference in an hour and half or so... very chronic for about week, could hardly breath."

2/25/2007: C from PD, USA writes, "food grade H202 (Hydrogen peroxide Totally helped (took away) my breathing problem, I used a product called OXY BODY - As quoted by: https://www.megasecurestores.com/drwallachsminerals.com/cgi-bin/miva?/Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=PROD & Store_Code=DWCM & Product_Code=13211 Dr. Wallach formulated Oxy Body as an immune system booster to help aid and enhance the body's immune response during times of stress and exposure to infection and disease. It consists of an aloe vera base with 25 drops of food grade H202 (Hydrogen peroxide) per fluid ounce of product. Oxy Body also boasts a number of herbs found to be of benefit to the immune system. One drinks it on an empty stomach. Once ingested the H2O2 breaks down into H2O, water, and oxygen. Hemoglobin in the blood in the walls of the stomach grabs on to the oxygen molecule and then delivers it to needy cells and tissue around the body. Pathogens thrive in an anaerobic environment. In an oxygen rich environment it is difficult for them to reproduce. Thus it is thought that by keeping the system fully oxygenated one can keep infection and disease at bay. Also the product works for allergy sufferers, smokers, folks with emphysema, etc. to help oxygenate the systemhydrogen peroxide in itmade by Dr. Wallach, http://www.majesticearth-minerals.com/default.php, http://www.wallachonline.com http://www.deaddoctors.com/html/nobel.htm This product really helped me, I used to not be able to walk 5 feet without being totally out of breath, I have not even had to use my inhaler for several years, I keep it on hand just in case I ever need it. However , but once I had a allergic reaction to the antibiotic Levaquin and then developed acid reflux, and my throat started suctioning shut when I swallowed, It seemed to aggravate my throat, don't know why, unless it is because it is a little fizzy, so I have not been able to use the food grade H202 (Hydrogen peroxide, Has anyone had this problem, any suggestions??"

READER Q & A

READER QUESTION11/29/2007: writes, "...thanks for the information- it is very useful. Lastly, have you ever heard of an adverse reaction of someone using the H202? Under the emphysema section there is a man who writes of very sucessful that in some cases has reversed the emphysema, an herbal brew made of great Mullein, hyssop, lobelia with cayenne acv. Any opinion on that? Thanks SO much for your help."

Ted replies, "Dear :

It's an old recipe for bronchitis and coughs and might help, although, I have not yet experimented with that. However, my remedy for coughs is the use of peppermint oil. Some people might use eucalyptus oil but those are more warming and is most used. The remedy for bronchitis is mullein, hyssop, eucalyptus, garlic, ginger, cinnamon and tea being what I think are acceptable. Liquorice extract has been shown to increase immunity and also an adaptogen hormonal for people with long term sickness and protects that person against adrenal exhaustion, which I think is fitting for people with emphysema. Whether it works well or not on emphysema, at least for licorice extract anyway, I think is important against adrenal exhaustion from long term sickness.

The hyssop used may also be of value because of its purgative and expectorant properties, which clears the mucus from its respiratory tract, in addition to cayenne pepper, it makes hyssop more stronger by dilating the capillaries. Because hyssop is a mucolytic agent it makes for a great expectorants in clearing out the mucus. Although my recipe for a mucolytic agent is a more powerful, N Acetyl Cysteine 500 mg, or if needed, perhaps 500 mg taken three times a day. The mucus would liquify quite quickly and is the most powerful one I have seen. Which is why I prefer N Acetyl Cysteine over the hyssop, its pharmacology as more exacting. The beauty about N Acetyl Cysteine is its detoxification of the liver and the removal of mercury heavy metals from the body. To increase circulation, I might take cayenne pepper plus tumeric, instead of just cayenne pepper. Tumeric supports liver in detoxification and also have some antibacterial properties. Of course there are many approach to this but I prefer to attack not on gray areas, but on the most pressing issues.

As to Apple cider vinegar they mentioned, I disagree as alkalization is most important. Theerfore apple cider vinegar should always be added with baking soda such as 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar plus (in case of emphysema) 1/2 teaspoon (as opposed to the usual 1/4 teaspoon), plus 1/8 teaspoon of potassium citrate, with drinking water added 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt per one liter of water, necessary to maintain normalized electrolyte imbalance and alkalization necessary for the body to remove the carbon dioxide much more efficiently. IT MUST BE NOTED THAT the use of N Acetyl Cysteine works most efficiently whenever the pH ranges between 7-9. This is why baking soda, potassium citrate and sodium bicarbonate, plus some sea salt (pH averages 8) is used in drinking water. My remedies are interconnected.

As to the mentioned lobelia, its traditional uses lies with its expectorant and helping clear the respiratory tract, but the one thing I don't like about it might be its nicotine content such as those found in tobacco. I therefore prefer the use of akalizing in reducing carbon dioxide and increasing oxygen and the capillary dilating properties (such as for the lungs) from alkalization as a somewhat more moderate approach, perhaps not the best, since I don't like nicotine and its emetic properties of the lobelia.

Therefore, what I do know for sure with my own direct experience that has worked in cases of emphysema is the priority needs in addressing problem of the water filling the lung sacs which can choke a person alive, and the blockage of additional breathing the accumulation of fungus and bacteria and of the mucus.

Hence the most important thing is to drain the water that fills up the lung, remove the fungus and bacteria, and clearing out of the mucus as part of an important aspect of emphysema as a priority.

The clearing of liquid and water in sacs is best accomplished by inhalation of H2O2. The fungus and bacteria are thus cleared the same way with H2O2, but an inhalation of H2O2 PLUS borax and perhaps salt could best clear the fungus and the bacteria in synergy. The clearing out of mucus is achieved by taking the N Acetyl Cysteine 500 mg (up to three times a day), to liquefy the mucus. The alkalizing increase the oxygen in the blood as akalizing removes the carbon dioxide from the blood a lot easier. This can easily be demonstrated by adding baking soda to a soda water or an ordinary cola. Carbon dioxide mixed in water, you get carbonic acid, adding the baking soda would cause the water to liberate the carbon dioxide as the CO2 foams out. Vitamin A seems to support normal mucus and helps breathing somewhat, although an occasional once or twice a week vitamin A, 25,000 i.u. is needed.

Because emphysema causes the lungs to push the heart, the heart has to pump a lot harder and causes weakness to the heart, as a result to increase muscular energy for the heart and reduce the weakness of the heart electrolyte balances (sodium bicarbonate, sea salt, and potassium citrate, in a rough but proper ratio), vitamin E, and vitamin B complex (B50) and plenty of CoQ10 (extremely expensive and taken if only when necessary) would give the energy back to that person within hours. Licorice extract would help a person recover from adrenal exhaustion.

While I certainly didn't address the issue of aveola sacs being damaged and the excess carbon and tar which lines the lung, it is the understanding of most conventionla medicine that nothing can be done about it. However, certain cases I have noted that people who do take plenty of colloidal silver, such as 1 tablespoon x 4 times a day (I prefer to add drops of H2O2 optional) or perhaps nebulizing with colloidal silver may cause the body to expel the black sooth from the lung clearing the emphysema. That's just my experience that there is some remote possibility that this can be done. The reason is that colloidal silver has a certain electrical charges that causes the cells to regenerate. This can easily be proven if you follow up on Dr. Becker's work on "The Body Electric" on his regeneration of limb experiment he done on salamanders and mouse which he did succeed to some extent, given the lack of funding. As this is a possibility it makes for a potential that a lung can regenerate. However, to be on the safe side, I also used aloe vera which contains allantoin (snails have it too) and both colloidal silver and aloe vera allantoin may cause the body to regenerate the lung cells as needed. I tend to take aloe vera gel internally or some aloe vera oil, in other cases I might mixed only a tiny pinch of allantoin in to the food as well.

In summary the original remedy of hyssop, lobelia, ACV cayenne, at the very least a baking soda and some potassium should be added.

My remedy substitutes hyssop with N Acetyl Cysteine, leave out the lobelia because of the nicotine, add the baking soda to ACV to get it more alkalizing, at the very least. But this leaves out regeneration of aveolar sacs (from allantoin), avoided clearing the liquids (from the H2O2), killing off the fungus (from the borax both using ultrasound or 1/4 teaspoon borax in one liter of water) and an unrecognized expectorant and regeneration properties of the colloidal silver, both as a nebulizer and taken internally, and the necessity to support heart functions as the lungs causes the victim to be extremely weak through the use of electrolytes, vitamin E, magnesium and vitamin B complex. Besides all this is the importance of increasing oxygen level from alkalizing still so the person can be at least less dependent on the oxygen tank. A cayenne pepper, can always be taken to help with circulation, but this depends the individual, a tumeric, in my opinion might be synergistic if added with cayenne, although not a definite requirement.

Ted"

READER QUESTION11/6/2006: Lynne writes, "Dear Ted, I wanted to get in touch with you on emphysema remedies forum/. A guy name Jack wrote about a remedy that I would like to try. I have questions and don't know where to get it. Have you heard from Jack, as he hasn't been around for a while. I didn't know where to get the herbs he recommended. Also you mentioned acv and hydrogen peroxide for emphysema/ I have Questions : What is ACV? Where can I get 1% hydrogen peroxide. Do I inhale it? Like in a steam pot? Is it safe ?

I think you mentioned that it was good for FUNGAL EMPHYSEMA which is what I think I have..... I am 19 only and have never smoked but have chronic Lyme Disease and have used long term antibiotics for 2.5 years which caused a candida overgrowth. I don't exactly have the real emphysema BUT have symptoms that 100% mimic it and I think it's from the fungal overgrowth in my lungs! I feel my immune response is causing a destruction to my lung tissue and alveoli and I can't EXHALE. It gets worse every few months and right now over 60% of my lung capacity has diminished. This began a year ago and I called my Lyme doc who thinks it's candida from the abx. A year ago my lungs would not exhale I'd say 10%. The 6 months ago it was 25% so I did an Xray which was normal. Now fours months later I am at 50% --- My lungs won't stretch and recoil. I just can't exhale, I can't push that breath of air out!!! My lungs are stiff and they are not elastic anymore. Everytime I catch a cold I think I will suffocate. It is awful suffering. I have a deep wheez and a hollow sound in my lungs when I exhale. I feel like I am suffocating. I need advice on natural remedies for this . Your post gave me hope. Help please Lynne"

Ted from Bangkok, Thailand replies, "Dear Lynee

What is ACV? ACV is a nickname earthclinic uses for Apple Cider Vinegar

Where can I get 1% hydrogen peroxide. Do I inhale it? Like in a steam pot? Is it safe?

Drug stores will sell 3% hydrogen peroxide, and you just have to dilute them with water and use it in humidifier. A 1% concentration I have never had problems with. However if it is anywhere above 2% then it is not safe. Safety is determined by concentration of the peroxide. I inhale it using a humidifier. If it gets too drying, lower the concentration by 1/2. If you do not have confidence in such use than start with only 0.5% which is one half of one percent.

If you want a near 100% safety, then I would try eucalyptus oil, it has been done for ages, using steam, humdifier, aerosol etc. Apparently we forgot that great grandmother's recipe still works the best.

Research study also shows eucalyptus oil can kill certain fungus found in humans, in the lungs of a fungal streptococus. So if put in a humidifier (if it doesn't dissolve the plastics), used for inhalation can be used as a good substitute.

I would prefer to add 5% camphor powder, if you can find one to help remove the fungus faster. This is good for your Fungal Emphysema.

But then hydrogen peroxide and ozonation of your room is just as good. It doesn't matter if it is a mycoplasma, or a fungal streptococcus, they kill the same. Usually chemtrails can be a real problem, so stay out of the way.

used long term antibiotics for 2.5 years which caused a candida overgrowth.

If you know what you are doing it shouldn't take more than 3-4 months for a cure. But then on the other hand, most don't. Take some zinc acetate will help. Just take it 50 mg only weekly.

The body will cycle from high copper to high zinc cycle so that the candida will have a hard time adjusting itself. Some lemon oil or orange oil taken internally do really help reduce internal fungus, they also kill parasites (helicobacter pylori and fungus organism) although it is hot, just one drop per glass of water, would be benign. It is absolute minimum, although therapeutically it may be much higher needed.

Taking some oral disodium EDTA will chelate most minerals, chinese parsley and artimisia (only 3 day per week) will deprive the candida of the needed iron.

The candida is somewhat weak in presence of sea salt (for inhalation at 1% sea salt), but I suspect it is weak in certain mineral salts, at the moment I haven't found with complete certainty, however, I do know the best mineral salts so far is copper chloride and chromium chloride.

To be safe, 1% -2% copper chloride is applied externally for transdermal absorption, while 25 to 50 mg of chromium choride can be easily taken internally.

It is not done to resolve your deficiency it is used as an antibiotic salt.

Chromium, copper, and zinc and the newer mineral salt, sodium tungstate and sodium vanadate will deprive them of the needed sugar that candida needs to grow.

I haven't found all the biological terrain needed for a complete kill but I do know that lavender oil do work well, when applied transdermally on skin or used along with eucalyptus oil (50:50) in inhalation to kill the fungus in the lung. Even my dogs like it and it cured him of wheezing lungs. There are others, such as inhalation using salts of ammonium chloride at 1-5% concentration used in a humidifier too. Choose the concentration that you are best confortable with. There are many practical ways to do it.

Everytime I catch a cold I think I will suffocate.

Vitamin A, vitamin E, evening primrose oil, and some flax seed oil taken orally on alternate weeks should help reduce that. Don't forget to take 1000 mg of sodium ascorbate. Vitamin B complex should help strengthen your energy level, so just take the 100 mg. kind, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8,, at 100 mg. each, except for B12 at 100mg.

These should help your condition, at the very least 50% within the week. Ted"

11/14/2006: Lynn writes again: "Dear Ted how do you dilute the peroxide, I mean how do you know you've diluted enough? Thanks sincerely, Lynn."

Ted replies, "Lynn: You dilute them by adding more water. If the H2O2 3% 1 liter bottle, and you add 1 liter of water and mixed together you will have 1.5% H2O2. If you want easy calculations, then:

C1 = Beginning concentration of H2O2. In decimal points Amt1 = Beginning amount of liquid in milliters C2 = Ending concentration you desired. In decimal points. Y = The amount of water you should add in milliters

The general formula is: [(C1*Amt1)/C2]-Amt1=Y

Assuming 35% is your H2O2 so it is .35 If ending is 3% is your H2O2 it is .03

(.35*1000)/.03) - 1000 = 10667 cc Or 10.67 liters of water is added.

For inhalation purposes, you may desire a 1% ending solution, but your beginning concentration is 3% and you plan to use only 500 cc of H2O2 3% then the formula is as follows:

If you plan to use only 500 cc of H2O2 3%, the the calculations would be thus:

((.03*500)/.01) - 500 = 1500 cc

This means you add 1500 cc of water to get a 1% H2O2 concentration.

If you plan to use 1000 cc of H2O2: ((.03*1000)/.01 ) - 1000 = 3000 cc of water This means you add 3000 cc of water to get a 1% H2O2 concentration.

This is one of those FAQs I get all the time. Ideal concentration for inhalation, or aerosol use is probably 1% is o.k.

However if you plan to use if for drinking, the maximum concentration is 0.5%, but the preferred concentration should be about 0.1%. Using the formulas shown just plug into the equation. In this case if you plan to use 500 cc of 3% H2O2, you will need to add some 15000 cc of water or 15 liters. The formula would look like thus:

((.03*500)/.001) - 500 = 15,000 cc

The above is a formula for 0.1% concentration of H2O2.

For external purposes to apply on skin problems a concentration between 1% to 1.5% concentration is acceptable. In my opinion a 3% is too powerful for most external skin application. However, in the event of infection or cuts, a 3% concentration has always been traditionally acceptable.

People will have different sensitivities, and in event you do have a problem, just reduce the concentration by one half, being the general rule of thumb.

For your conditions, consider using some colloidal silver taken internally as per package instructions. Ted"

READER QUESTION10/1/2006: Dave writes, "I heard that a cure or help for simple emphysema could use acv and hydrogen peroxide but in what amounts I don't know?Is there anything to this? thanks; dave"

Ted replies, "Dear Dave: Usually inhalation of 1% solution H2O2 mixed in ACV should be the proper way to give it the killing power of fungus causing emphysema. If it was due to damaged aveoli caused by tobacco, then some cleaning ability of ACV and H2O2 should provide some relief. The H2O2 and ACV will detoxify the pollutants, while the acv solvent-like action might dissolve some other things in the tissue which might possibly help aveoli recovery and repairs needed. A simple way to test ACV's restoration is applying them on your arm leave it for a couple of minutes and rinse. The next day you should notice some suppleness in the skin. This is due to ACVs action in removing some hard fats and microscopic calcium which can be analogous to the situation similarly to the lungs. Ted"

READER QUESTION4/23/2006: Dalene from Johannesburg, South Africa writes, "Great website, thank you!! Can anyone give advice for my husband who suffers from emphysema? He coughs up lots of phlegm, too. I am too nervous of having him inhale the h2o2. Would really appreciate some feedback. Thanks."

Ted, our Bangkok contributor responds, "I am assuming your husband is having emphysema, usually as a result of pollution or the fact that the there is some slight physical damage to the lungs causing breathing difficulty. The difficulty of breathing is sometimes seen as drying of the lung due to irritation by the lungs. Since the body needs to regenerate the lungs and the mucus may be the cause of the breathing problem, it may be necessary to reduce the irritation, liquify the mucus, and restore the breathing to reduce friction by allowing a thin mucus to return. Therefore, while breathing of H2O2 may kill bacteria and fungus, it still have limitations about long term effectiveness. Taking colloidal silver internally should help regeneration of the cells (according to Dr. Becker), and kill off the pathogens causing the irritation. Most colloidal silver sold on the market are about 5 ppm, digest this colloidal silver you just bought by adding a couple of drops of H2O2, a couple of days before consuming. Take about 2 tablespoons three times per day might be a reasonable dose. The other thing that helps normalize the mucous is taking about 500 mg - 1000 mg of N Acetyl Cysteine daily and about 100-300 mg./day of vitamin A. Some antioxidants such as Alpha Lipoic Acid, vitamin E, and vitamin C are helpful. A good dose of alpha lipoic acid is about 200 mg, 1000-2000 I.U. of vitamin E, and about 1000 mg of vitamin C should do it. I once used vitamin A to help with my own breathing problems when I was a student. I have heard one of my friend being helped by taking CoQ for his emphysema, but he mentions taking at least several tablets to show its effecst. However, I don't have any information about exact dose, but my guess is 500 mg on the assumption it is 50 mg each and he took about 10 tablets per day basis. Restoration of pH in my opinion is important for the body to normalize and raise its immunity. So taking about 1/4 teaspoon of citric acid plus 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda should help the body maintain a pH buffer necessary for the body to recover. Taking zinc acetate (10-25 mg/day) helps increase white blood cells and increase the body immune system. In my opinion taking magnesium and selenium also helps. However I much prefer magnesium chloride and selenium yeast to be more effective. I have no side effects from taking zinc acetate, therefore this is the safest form. If you are nervous about using H2O2, then try using vinegar as a humidifier. It may not smell nice, but it is also an antibiotic as vinegar also kills of viruses, fungus and bacteria as well. You can also add this with H2O2, but in 1/2 less than what you use to do it if you add the vinegar to it also. There was a factory in China that produces vinegar and they found that people's breathing problems were reduced in both severity and the length. During the SARS epidemic Chinese fumigate (aerosols) the house with vinegar and the prices of vinegar per bottle went as high as $100 dollars. The Chinese did contain the SARS spread from this, but the Western Media kept this information away from the public."

Did you try one of these remedies? Did it work? Got another cure or treatment for Emphysema?PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK!

Main Menu

HomeNewsletter SignupMind-Body HealingPrayer-MeditationSearch Earth Clinic

SupplementsContact Us

Top 5 Cures

Sore Throat Acid Reflux BoilsSinus Infections

Overweight

Top 5 Remedies

Apple Cider VinegarHydrogen Peroxide Oil Pulling Coconut Oil

Fountain of Youth

Disclaimer | About Us | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Search Copyright © 2007 Earth Clinic, LLC All information contained herein should not be used as a substitute for the advice of an appropriately qualified and licensed physician or other health care provider. The information provided here is for educational and informational purposes only. In no way should it be considered as offering medical advice. Please check with a physician if you suspect you are ill. NO LIABILITY WILL BE ASSUMED FOR THE USE OF THESE ARTICLES. The information contained is not intended for medical advice. You should always discuss any medical treatment with your Health Care Provider.