RemedySpot.com

RE: A Quick Comment/Question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Painting has nothing to do with canvas or paint but rather it is expression and creation of the mind of a power far beyond that of the thing which is created on canvas or any other material object. Max. Alas but the paint and the canvas existed long before the paintingSent from my Palm Pre on the Now Network from SprintOn Jan 25, 2012 9:33 AM, Study Circle <studycircle@...> wrote: This is like a nice piece of painting claims that there was no painter butrather paintings sometime in the history made up the notion that a paintercreated them!Max.

Painting has nothing to do with canvas or paint but rather it is expression and creation of the mind of a power far beyond that of the thing which is created on canvas or any other material object. Max. Alas but the paint and the canvas existed long before the paintingSent from my Palm Pre on the Now Network from SprintOn Jan 25, 2012 9:33 AM, Study Circle <studycircle@...> wrote: This is like a nice piece of painting claims that there was no painter butrather paintings sometime in the history made up the notion that a paintercreated them!Max.

If paint is put on nothing it is only paint no matter what one thinks of it or expresses it to be in their own mind.

This is like a nice piece of painting claims that there was no painter butrather paintings sometime in the history made up the notion that a paintercreated them!Max.

If paint is put on nothing it is only paint no matter what one thinks of it or expresses it to be in their own mind.

This is like a nice piece of painting claims that there was no painter butrather paintings sometime in the history made up the notion that a paintercreated them!Max.

No proof that One is existing. If we don't know YET how the world was created doesn't mean automatically that it was created by ONE. or anybody else could, of course, assume everything and believe to anything, but again, it's automatically doesn't mean that it's true. Do you remember that:

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it.

Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just

because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to

be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you, yourself, test and judge to be true.

Buddha I am not sure Buddha existed and I am not sure he definitely said that, but I categorically agree:-)Thank you, whoever posted it here.So, if you tested One and judged One to be true, then believe. I didn't have this chance yet:-)

Natalia From: Bingham <jlkbbk2003@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:24 AM Subject: Re: Re: A Quick Comment/Question

Or I can assume there is One

From: Francis Bill SUSPECTED PA <georgewbill@...>Subject: Re: A Quick Comment/Questionhyperaldosteronism Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 9:05 AM

We first have to assume there is a God. Not that I do not believe there is some higher power. The question is what is that higher power. No one can tell us how the world as we know it came to be. Is it possible to creatate something out on nothing? Or is it possible something was always there? >> It is interesting to note that all Manifestations of God advise that one should expect and look forward to death in the same manner that a traveler expects and prepares for his/her travel J> > > > Max.> > > > BTW, about the fear of death.> > > > I experience it from very early

childhood. It's a terrible, terrible horror, that appeared on the edge of sleep and awake, always about 40 minutes after getting asleep. It occurred periodically during my whole long life. I asked many people about this feeling and just two of them knew what I am talking about. It's not logical understanding the fact that all of us are mortal, it's more like animal's feeling. It's most horrible terror that I ever experienced in my life. > > > > I don't have this feeling anymore. Might it be related to aldosteron's or cortisol spikes? > > Or I just don't have it anymore because I am old now? > > Are anybody in this group know what I am talking about? > > > > Natalia > > _____>

No proof that One is existing. If we don't know YET how the world was created doesn't mean automatically that it was created by ONE. or anybody else could, of course, assume everything and believe to anything, but again, it's automatically doesn't mean that it's true. Do you remember that:

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it.

Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just

because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to

be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you, yourself, test and judge to be true.

Buddha I am not sure Buddha existed and I am not sure he definitely said that, but I categorically agree:-)Thank you, whoever posted it here.So, if you tested One and judged One to be true, then believe. I didn't have this chance yet:-)

Natalia From: Bingham <jlkbbk2003@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:24 AM Subject: Re: Re: A Quick Comment/Question

Or I can assume there is One

From: Francis Bill SUSPECTED PA <georgewbill@...>Subject: Re: A Quick Comment/Questionhyperaldosteronism Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 9:05 AM

We first have to assume there is a God. Not that I do not believe there is some higher power. The question is what is that higher power. No one can tell us how the world as we know it came to be. Is it possible to creatate something out on nothing? Or is it possible something was always there? >> It is interesting to note that all Manifestations of God advise that one should expect and look forward to death in the same manner that a traveler expects and prepares for his/her travel J> > > > Max.> > > > BTW, about the fear of death.> > > > I experience it from very early

childhood. It's a terrible, terrible horror, that appeared on the edge of sleep and awake, always about 40 minutes after getting asleep. It occurred periodically during my whole long life. I asked many people about this feeling and just two of them knew what I am talking about. It's not logical understanding the fact that all of us are mortal, it's more like animal's feeling. It's most horrible terror that I ever experienced in my life. > > > > I don't have this feeling anymore. Might it be related to aldosteron's or cortisol spikes? > > Or I just don't have it anymore because I am old now? > > Are anybody in this group know what I am talking about? > > > > Natalia > > _____>

Funny how after 5000 years a simple sentence of Buddha is distorted to such extent…He simply said: “Investigate the truth independently.†No wonder it is said: truth is one word but ignorance multiplied it!...or something like that J Max. Do you remember that: Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.  Believe only what you, yourself, test and judge to be true. Buddha

Interesting... 'Investigate the truth independently' is the same concept in fewer words. So... I think I am missing the point.

Barb

RE: Re: A Quick Comment/Question

Funny how after 5000 years a simple sentence of Buddha is distorted to such extent…He simply said: “Investigate the truth independently.â€

No wonder it is said: truth is one word but ignorance multiplied it!...or something like that J

Max.

Do you remember that:

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe only what you, yourself, test and judge to be true.

Buddha

And it doesn't mean it isn't true either. "I've" never seen Russia or been there, but I believe it's there almost with an absoluteness.

I thought we were just having some fun with it. No one's trying to convert anyone to anything.

We first have to assume there is a God. Not that I do not believe there is some higher power. The question is what is that higher power. No one can tell us how the world as we know it came to be. Is it possible to creatate something out on nothing? Or is it possible something was always there? >> It is interesting to note that all Manifestations of God advise that one should expect and look forward to death in the same manner that a traveler expects and prepares for his/her travel J> > > > Max.> > > > BTW, about the fear of death.> > > > I experience it from very early childhood. It's a terrible, terrible horror, that appeared on

the edge of sleep and awake, always about 40 minutes after getting asleep. It occurred periodically during my whole long life. I asked many people about this feeling and just two of them knew what I am talking about. It's not logical understanding the fact that all of us are mortal, it's more like animal's feeling. It's most horrible terror that I ever experienced in my life. > > > > I don't have this feeling anymore. Might it be related to aldosteron's or cortisol spikes? > > Or I just don't have it anymore because I am old now? > > Are anybody in this group know what I am talking about? > > > > Natalia > > _____>

There Max is a great example of how one " snip " changed the whole thread. If one

comes in cold how does one determine this is the answer to insomnia? BTW, I do

have some suggestions fter 2 sleep studies but I know little about canvas,

paint, artists, Buddha etc!

My your inbox be empty! JC

>

> Funny how after 5000 years a simple sentence of Buddha is distorted to such

extent…He simply said: “Investigate the truth independently.â€

>

>

>

> No wonder it is said: truth is one word but ignorance multiplied it!...or

something like that J

>

>

>

> Max.

>

>

>

>

>

> Do you remember that:

>

>

>

> Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing

just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because a

belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient

books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe

nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe nothing just because it

is said to be of divine origin. Believe only what you, yourself, test and judge

to be true.

>

>

>

> Buddha

>

Max, I was reading your statement 1000 times and didn't get your point of view. Probably my Russian English. But it seems is also confused. Natalia From: Study Circle <studycircle@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:26 AM Subject: RE: Re: A Quick Comment/Question

Painting has nothing to do with canvas or paint but rather it is expression and creation of the mind of a power far beyond that of the thing which is created on canvas or any other material object. Max. Alas but the paint and the canvas existed long before the paintingSent from my Palm Pre on the Now Network from

SprintOn Jan 25, 2012 9:33 AM, Study Circle <studycircle@...> wrote: This is like a nice piece of painting claims that there was no painter butrather paintings sometime in the history made up the notion that a paintercreated them!Max.

This I actually did understand. The WTF callouts above our heads are so darn subjective. Something to be said for face-to-face communication. At least then you have some idea about what is and what is not a fly by.

Barbara

Painting has nothing to do with canvas or paint but rather it is expression and creation of the mind of a power far beyond that of the thing which is created on canvas or any other material object.

Max.

Alas but the paint and the canvas existed long before the painting

Sent from my Palm Pre on the Now Network from Sprint

On Jan 25, 2012 9:33 AM, Study Circle <studycircle@...> wrote:

Agree with Barb. The same concept but much more beautiful in a long form. Can repeat what I was saying:"In the process of investigating the truth independently, I still didn't find the proof of One's existence." And I even didn't find a proof that somebody else has a proof. NataliaFrom: Barb Tatro <rainbowdayz@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 6:11 PM Subject: Re: Re: A Quick Comment/Question

Interesting... 'Investigate the truth independently' is the same concept in fewer words. So... I think I am missing the point.

Barb

Funny how after 5000 years a simple sentence of Buddha is distorted to such extent…He simply said: “Investigate the truth independently.†No wonder it is said: truth is one word but ignorance multiplied it!...or something like that J Max.

Do you remember that:

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe only what you, yourself, test and judge to be true.

Buddha

>I thought we were just having some fun with it. No one's trying to convert anyone to anything. Absolutely agree.> "I've" never seen Russia or been there, but I believe it's there almost with an absoluteness. Categorically disagree that it's the same. There are many people who do have a proof of Russia's existence. If you would like to get your own proof of it, investigate it, go there and find it out.There are experiments that are repeatable by other people, then they are facts. If somebody tells me that he/she believes in One's existence, I cannot investigate it and prove or disprove that. This experience is not repeatable, then it's not facts. It's called

faith. Natalia From: Bingham <jlkbbk2003@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:52 PM Subject: Re: Re: A Quick Comment/Question

And it doesn't mean it isn't true either. "I've" never seen Russia or been there, but I believe it's there almost with an absoluteness.

I thought we were just having some fun with it. No one's trying to convert anyone to anything.

We first have to assume there is a God. Not that I do not believe there is some higher power. The question is what is that higher power. No one can tell us how the world as we know it came to be. Is it possible to creatate something out on nothing? Or is it possible something was always there? >> It is interesting to note that all Manifestations of God advise that one should expect and look forward to death in the same manner that a traveler expects and prepares for his/her travel J> > > > Max.> > > > BTW, about the fear of death.> > > > I experience it from very early childhood. It's a terrible, terrible horror, that

appeared on

the edge of sleep and awake, always about 40 minutes after getting asleep. It occurred periodically during my whole long life. I asked many people about this feeling and just two of them knew what I am talking about. It's not logical understanding the fact that all of us are mortal, it's more like animal's feeling. It's most horrible terror that I ever experienced in my life. > > > > I don't have this feeling anymore. Might it be related to aldosteron's or cortisol spikes? > > Or I just don't have it anymore because I am old now? > > Are anybody in this group know what I am talking about? > > > > Natalia > > _____>

Your suggestions are still very welcome and valuable. Natalia From: <jclark24p@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:22 PM Subject: Re: A Quick Comment/Question

There Max is a great example of how one "snip" changed the whole thread. If one comes in cold how does one determine this is the answer to insomnia? BTW, I do have some suggestions fter 2 sleep studies but I know little about canvas, paint, artists, Buddha etc!

My your inbox be empty! JC

>

> Funny how after 5000 years a simple sentence of Buddha is distorted to such extent…He simply said: “Investigate the truth independently.â€

>

>

>

> No wonder it is said: truth is one word but ignorance multiplied it!...or something like that J

>

>

>

> Max.

>

>

>

>

>

> Do you remember that:

>

>

>

> Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe only what you, yourself, test and judge to be true.

>

>

>

> Buddha

>

But if we go back to Natalia stament this can be caused from what you belive.

BTW, about the fear of death.

I experience it from very early childhood. It's a terrible, terrible horror,

that appeared on the edge of sleep and awake, always about 40 minutes after

getting asleep. It occurred periodically during my whole long life. I asked many

people about this feeling and just two of them knew what I am talking about.

It's not logical understanding the fact that all of us are mortal, it's more

like animal's feeling. It's most horrible terror that I ever experienced in my

life.

> >

> > Funny how after 5000 years a simple sentence of Buddha is distorted to such

extent…He simply said: “Investigate the truth independently.â€

> >

> >

> >

> > No wonder it is said: truth is one word but ignorance multiplied it!...or

something like that J

> >

> >

> >

> > Max.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Do you remember that:

> >

> >

> >

> > Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe

nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just

because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in

ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe nothing just

because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe only what you, yourself,

test and judge to be true.

> >

> >

> >

> > Buddha

> >

>

Just like Mona on the wall denies existence of Leonardo J Max. Can repeat what I was saying: " In the process of investigating the truth independently, I still didn't find the proof of One's existence. " And I even didn't find a proof that somebody else has a proof. Natalia

When I was 5 years old Out house burned down. For many many years after every

time the town fire alarm went off I would go theougt the house to see if the

fire was there. Over time this went away. Today this would be called PTSD.

> > >

> > > Funny how after 5000 years a simple sentence of Buddha is distorted to

such extent…He simply said: “Investigate the truth independently.â€

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > No wonder it is said: truth is one word but ignorance multiplied it!...or

something like that J

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Max.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Do you remember that:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Buddha

> > >

> >

>

Do you think it might be caused by my believe in communism? :-) I don't think so. Really I wanted scientific explanation of that, not something like heaven and hell.I want to know if there is some connections between this feeling and hormones' disbalance. I strongly believe that I had this disbalance from birth. Natalia From: Francis

Bill SUSPECTED PA <georgewbill@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:47 PM Subject: Re: A Quick Comment/Question

But if we go back to Natalia stament this can be caused from what you belive.

BTW, about the fear of death.

I experience it from very early childhood. It's a terrible, terrible horror,

that appeared on the edge of sleep and awake, always about 40 minutes after

getting asleep. It occurred periodically during my whole long life. I asked many

people about this feeling and just two of them knew what I am talking about.

It's not logical understanding the fact that all of us are mortal, it's more

like animal's feeling. It's most horrible terror that I ever experienced in my

life.

> >

> > Funny how after 5000 years a simple sentence of Buddha is distorted to such extent…He simply said: “Investigate the truth independently.â€

> >

> >

> >

> > No wonder it is said: truth is one word but ignorance multiplied it!...or something like that J

> >

> >

> >

> > Max.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Do you remember that:

> >

> >

> >

> > Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe only what you, yourself, test and judge to be true.

> >

> >

> >

> > Buddha

> >

>

True, if Leonardo never showed up to anybody :-) Natalia From: Study Circle <studycircle@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:56 PM Subject: RE: Re: A Quick Comment/Question

Just like Mona on the wall denies existence of Leonardo J Max. Can repeat what I was saying:

"In the process of investigating the truth independently, I still didn't find the proof of One's existence." And I even didn't find a proof that somebody else has a proof. Natalia

No But many types of heaven and hell. Did you believe the US would send missiles

to kill you?

> > >

> > > Funny how after 5000 years a simple sentence of Buddha is distorted to

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > No wonder it is said: truth is one word but ignorance multiplied it!...or

something like that J

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Max.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Buddha

> > >

> >

>

No, I didn't. The fear of the US missiles was much smaller in the USSR than in the USA. Secondly, Russians never trusted our government as much as you did. But thinking about it, it's possible that I have this feeling exactly because I never believed in God, never believed that there is some life's extension. I always knew that I am mortal. Nevertheless, my parents and my children didn't believe either and still didn't have this feeling. It's very difficult to me to explain what is it exactly to people who never had it. Your comparison with fire is not the same. I went through the fire too and it's different. Maybe, I have some vivid imagination,

I don't know. I think people just cannot imagine the world without them, and I can. No, cannot describe that. Sorry. Natalia From: Francis Bill SUSPECTED PA <georgewbill@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:40 PM Subject: Re: A Quick Comment/Question

No But many types of heaven and hell. Did you believe the US would send missiles to kill you?

> > >

> > > Funny how after 5000 years a simple sentence of Buddha is distorted to such extent…He simply said: “Investigate the truth independently.â€

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > No wonder it is said: truth is one word but ignorance multiplied it!...or something like that J

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Max.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe only what you, yourself, test and judge to be true.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Buddha

> > >

> >

>

I need to address your two examples of the reaction to experiencing a fire.

That is exactly a good example of PTSD. Two people experience similar traumas

and one deals with it okay and the other has trouble dealing with it. The

" trigger " Francis describes is classic. Been there, still doing that!

> > > >

> > > > Funny how after 5000 years a simple sentence of Buddha is distorted to

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > No wonder it is said: truth is one word but ignorance multiplied

it!...or something like that J

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Max.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Do you remember that:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Buddha

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

But is there even a Buddha to tell us to decide independently? Is there ONE or is there not ONE? And since we can't prove the existence of a Buddha or accept as proof another's proof or belief of a Buddha, isn't Buddha's saying really non-existent and nil?

And logically, if we listen to Buddha's admonition, we've already been influenced, so we are no longer deciding truly independently

From: Natalia Kamneva <natalia_kamneva@...>Subject: Re: Re: A Quick Comment/Question"hyperaldosteronism " <hyperaldosteronism >Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 8:36 PM

Agree with Barb. The same concept but much more beautiful in a long form.

Can repeat what I was saying:

"In the process of investigating the truth independently, I still didn't find the proof of One's existence."

And I even didn't find a proof that somebody else has a proof.

Natalia

From: Barb Tatro <rainbowdayz@...>hyperaldosteronism Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 6:11 PMSubject: Re: Re: A Quick Comment/Question

Barb

Funny how after 5000 years a simple sentence of Buddha is distorted to such extent…He simply said: “Investigate the truth independently.â€

No wonder it is said: truth is one word but ignorance multiplied it!...or something like that J

Max.

Do you remember that:

Buddha

Uh?