RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Symptoms and Thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

One other thing that can be done is to consult with a psychologist on how to deepen your sleep…I know there are tricks to achieve that important goal. Max. No, it's definitely not a volume. It's a little every time, sometimes very little, almost nothing.It's an urgency to go, that wakes me up every hour. It's not a normal urgency, it's worse. I almost never have this feeling during the day. As I think now, only if I overloaded with salt, especially after eating soup. Then I even cannot get a sleep, the feeling like I have urinary tract infection, but it's not, because it always disappear in the morning. Natalia

Guest guest

Have you been on any bladder relaxers? Do you lose it when you cough or sneeze?Trust you have been checked for UTI.Clarence E. Grim, BS, MS, MD

Specializing in Primary Aldosteronism, Difficult High Blood Pressure and recent evolutionary forces on high blood pressure in populations today.On Jan 23, 2012, at 07:41 PM, Natalia Kamneva <natalia_kamneva@...> wrote:

No, it's definitely not a volume. It's a little every time, sometimes very little, almost nothing.It's an urgency to go, that wakes me up every hour. It's not a normal urgency, it's worse. I almost never have this feeling during the day. As I think now, only if I overloaded with salt, especially after eating soup. Then I even cannot get a sleep, the feeling like I have urinary tract infection, but it's not, because it always disappear in the morning.Natalia From: Clarence

Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Cc: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 1:52 AM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks

How much volume do you pee each time. Is this what wakes you up or something else?CE Grim MDOn Jan 14, 2012, at 5:02 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: I am already on Epler about a year. All symptoms are better if I don't oversalt Epler, but night urinating is on the same bad level as usually, even before Epler - 5-6 times and more. It's very irritating and makes me take lorezapam. Natalia From: <jclark24p@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 9:21 PM Subject: Re: Symptoms and Thanks Max might be onto something, my BP was great immediately after starting spiro. It took 10 months to get NA low

enough to allow all SX of PA, including night urinating, to disappear. - 65 yo super ob. male - 12mm X 13mm rt. a.adnoma with previous rt. flank pain. Treating with DASH. Stats w/o meds = BP 175/90 HR 59 BS 125. D/C Spironolactone 12/20/2011 due to adverse SX. Other Issues/Opportunities: OSA w Bi-Pap settings 13/19, DM2, Gynecomastia, MDD and PTSD. Meds: Duloxetine hcl 80 MG, Metoprolol Tartrate 200 MG, 81mg aspirin and Metformin 2000MG. Started washing Spironolactone 12/20/11 to prepare for AVS. > > Several time going to bathroom at night I suspect means you still have too much salt (other than taking Eplr in the evening) :-( > > > > Max.

> > > > > > BP is stable about 125/75 at day time. I take 50 mg of epler in the morning and 37.5 mg in the evening. How we are going to step down? Is it okay 50 mg + 25 mg? I prefer to decrease the evening dosage since I am still going many times to a bathroom during night. > > > > Natalia > > _____ >

Guest guest

They are only diuretic in the setting of excess aldosterone or other

mineralocorticoid excess, .

Guest guest

> What time do you stop drinking water etc before bed.Usually 2 hours before.Although I drink a little bit with lorezapam. It's not excess of water.I suspect that it's still reaction to sodium. BTW, for a couple of days I take the whole dosage of epler in the morning and don't see any difference yet. Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> To:

hyperaldosteronism Cc: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 1:37 AM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks

Nocturia occurs when the urge to pee wakes you up. If lorazepam suppresses this then it might help nocturia.What time do you stop drinking water etc before bed.Remind us when you take all meds. CE Grim MDOn Jan 19, 2012, at 7:25 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: No, , lorazepam doesn't help nocturia, but it does help to get back to sleep after 5 - 6 times up :-) Natalia From: Bingham <jlkbbk2003@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 10:37 AM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks How does lorazepam help night urinating? From: Natalia Kamneva <natalia_kamneva@...>Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks"hyperaldosteronism " <hyperaldosteronism >Date: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 6:58 PM Yes. I take 37.5 mg Epl in the evening. Should I take the whole dosage in the morning? Thank you. Natalia From: StudyCircle <studycircle@...>hyperaldosteronism Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 9:00 PMSubject: RE: Re: Symptoms and Thanks Several time going to bathroom at night I suspect means you still have too much salt (other than taking Eplr in the evening) L Max. BP is stable about 125/75 at day time. I take 50 mg of epler in the morning and 37.5 mg in the evening. How we are going to step down? Is it okay 50 mg + 25 mg? I prefer to decrease the evening dosage since I am still going many times to a bathroom during night. Natalia

Guest guest

I visited psychologists for years. Completely disappointed. Not worth money and time. I was prescribed many antidepressants in big dosages. Never even tried, since I know that I am not depressed. You are right, but there are two different problems. Nocturia and insomnia. They coexist. Natalia From: Study Circle <studycircle@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 8:02 PM Subject: RE: Re: Symptoms and Thanks

One other thing that can be done is to consult with a psychologist on how to deepen your sleep…I know there are tricks to achieve that important goal. Max. No, it's definitely not a volume. It's a little every time, sometimes very little, almost nothing.It's an urgency to go, that wakes me up every hour. It's not a normal urgency, it's worse. I almost never have this feeling during the day. As I think now, only if I overloaded with salt, especially after eating soup. Then I even cannot get a sleep, the feeling like I have urinary tract infection, but it's not, because it always disappear in the morning. Natalia

Guest guest

>Have you been on any bladder relaxers? Yes, but never consistently for a big period of time. A little bit better.> Do you lose it when you cough or sneeze?No, absolutely not.> Trust you have been checked for UTI.Many times, even went many times through some procedure, when they looked inside my bladder (don't recall the name of it). I suffer from it for about 30 years. It appeared in the same time that high BP, when I was in my late 30th. Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 9:54 PM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks

Have you been on any bladder relaxers? Do you lose it when you cough or sneeze?Trust you have been checked for UTI.Clarence E. Grim, BS, MS, MD

Specializing in Primary Aldosteronism, Difficult High Blood Pressure and recent evolutionary forces on high blood pressure in populations today.On Jan 23, 2012, at 07:41 PM, Natalia Kamneva <natalia_kamneva@...> wrote:

No, it's definitely not a volume. It's a little every time, sometimes very little, almost nothing.It's an urgency to go, that wakes me up every hour. It's not a normal urgency, it's worse. I almost never have this feeling during the day. As I think now, only if I overloaded with salt, especially after eating soup. Then I even cannot get a sleep, the feeling like I have urinary tract infection, but it's not, because it always disappear in the morning.Natalia From: Clarence

Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Cc: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 1:52 AM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks

How much volume do you pee each time. Is this what wakes you up or something else?CE Grim MDOn Jan 14, 2012, at 5:02 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: I am already on Epler about a year. All symptoms are better if I don't oversalt Epler, but night urinating is on the same bad level as usually, even before Epler - 5-6 times and more. It's very irritating and makes me take lorezapam. Natalia From: <jclark24p@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 9:21 PM Subject: Re: Symptoms and Thanks Max might be onto something, my BP was great immediately after starting spiro. It took 10 months to get NA low

enough to allow all SX of PA, including night urinating, to disappear. - 65 yo super ob. male - 12mm X 13mm rt. a.adnoma with previous rt. flank pain. Treating with DASH. Stats w/o meds = BP 175/90 HR 59 BS 125. D/C Spironolactone 12/20/2011 due to adverse SX. Other Issues/Opportunities: OSA w Bi-Pap settings 13/19, DM2, Gynecomastia, MDD and PTSD. Meds: Duloxetine hcl 80 MG, Metoprolol Tartrate 200 MG, 81mg aspirin and Metformin 2000MG. Started washing Spironolactone 12/20/11 to prepare for AVS. > > Several time going to bathroom at night I suspect means you still have too much salt (other than taking Eplr in the evening) :-( > > > > Max.

> > > > > > BP is stable about 125/75 at day time. I take 50 mg of epler in the morning and 37.5 mg in the evening. How we are going to step down? Is it okay 50 mg + 25 mg? I prefer to decrease the evening dosage since I am still going many times to a bathroom during night. > > > > Natalia > > _____ >

Guest guest

Do they cause a frequent urination? Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 10:07 PM Subject: Re: RE: Symptoms and Thanks

They are only diuretic in the setting of excess aldosterone or other mineralocorticoid excess, .

Guest guest

WOW! If you have sleeping problems then I suspect all your other medical problems originate from that. I suggest you fix that first L If you live around LA area let me know to introduce you to a super duper therapist that I am sure of his proficiency. J Max. I visited psychologists for years. Completely disappointed. Not worth money and time. I was prescribed many antidepressants in big dosages. Never even tried, since I know that I am not depressed. You are right, but there are two different problems. Nocturia and insomnia. They coexist. Natalia

Guest guest

I live near Pittsburgh. Pretty far away:-) Both of my grandmothers and my mother had sleeping problems, but they didn't have PA or DM. Although they did have a high BP. But now with Dash/epler my BP is good, but insomnia is still here, still the same. Don't think that it's a root of all health problems, although doctors often said that. NataliaFrom: Study Circle <studycircle@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 6:56 PM Subject: RE: Re: Symptoms and Thanks

WOW! If you have sleeping problems then I suspect all your other medical problems originate from that. I suggest you fix that first L If you live around LA area let me know to introduce you to a super duper therapist that I am sure of his proficiency. J Max. I visited psychologists for years. Completely disappointed. Not worth money and time. I was prescribed many antidepressants in big dosages. Never even tried, since I know that I am not depressed. You are right, but there are two different problems. Nocturia and insomnia. They coexist. Natalia

Guest guest

Lack of proper normal sleep completely disturbs your hormones L Max. I live near Pittsburgh. Pretty far away:-) Both of my grandmothers and my mother had sleeping problems, but they didn't have PA or DM. Although they did have a high BP. But now with Dash/epler my BP is good, but insomnia is still here, still the same. Don't think that it's a root of all health problems, although doctors often said that. Natalia

Guest guest

I've said it a millions times......men don't have hormones.........okay just kidding before someone gets my address and chases me down

From: Study Circle <studycircle@...>Subject: RE: Re: Symptoms and Thankshyperaldosteronism Date: Tuesday, January 24, 2012, 7:15 PM

Lack of proper normal sleep completely disturbs your hormones L

Max.

I live near Pittsburgh. Pretty far away:-) Both of my grandmothers and my mother had sleeping problems, but they didn't have PA or DM. Although they did have a high BP. But now with Dash/epler my BP is good, but insomnia is still here, still the same. Don't think that it's a root of all health problems, although doctors often said that.

Natalia

Guest guest

OK ! here is solution to your sleep problems: Can't Sleep?Guaranteed! The most comfortable pillow you will ever own!10:30 - 11:00 AM WDIVDT (207) I live near Pittsburgh. Pretty far away:-) Both of my grandmothers and my mother had sleeping problems, but they didn't have PA or DM. Although they did have a high BP. But now with Dash/epler my BP is good, but insomnia is still here, still the same. Don't think that it's a root of all health problems, although doctors often said that. Natalia

Guest guest

OK ! here is solution to your sleep problems: Can't Sleep?Guaranteed! The most comfortable pillow you will ever own!10:30 - 11:00 AM WDIVDT (207) I live near Pittsburgh. Pretty far away:-) Both of my grandmothers and my mother had sleeping problems, but they didn't have PA or DM. Although they did have a high BP. But now with Dash/epler my BP is good, but insomnia is still here, still the same. Don't think that it's a root of all health problems, although doctors often said that. Natalia

Guest guest

Did you watch that? NataliaFrom: Study Circle <studycircle@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:40 AM Subject: RE: Re: Symptoms and Thanks

Guest guest

Right. Eplerenone is approved to treat high blood pressure. So if you have high blood pressure you are in. At least if you live in the US.CE Grim MDOn Jan 5, 2012, at 7:19 AM, Francis Bill SUSPECTED PA wrote: Beleive epelerone is for B/P not PA. So if B/P is high then Dr can RX for B/P > >> > > >> > According to your analyses and symptoms, it seems that you have the same Conn's that most of us have. Start to Dash IMMEDIATELY, if you feel better and if you are not afraid, try spiro or eplerenone, even small dosage. If your BP behaves better with this medication, that's it! Don't wait 6 months until your appointment and some more years until you are going to be diagnosed. Some of us, including myself, are still undiagnosed after several years and many doctors. > >> > > >> > Â > >> > Natalia Kamneva 67 Russian F with 2 cm left adrenal adenoma, diabetic; on 100 mg eplerenone, 80 mg Micardis, 2000 mg metformin, 60 mg Dexilant and 2 mg Lorazepam; Dashing; still have some occasional problems with BP, K and Na when over-salt eplerenone ; on private consultation with Dr Grim. > >> > > >> > > >> > ________________________________ > >> > From: lff_409 <.> > >> > > >> > Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 1:45 PM > >> > Subject: Symptoms and Thanks > >> > > >> > > >> > Â > >> > First of all, thanks to all that responded. > >> > > >> > My GP sent me to the Endo for new sudden onset hypertension, slightly Low K (3.1), heat intolerance, weakness, tachycardia, headache, fatigue, and emotional swings. I am a 58 yo male, retired firefighter. Only other medical Hx is small Pineal gland tumor and hashimoto thyroiditis controlled with synthesis for past 20 years. > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> >

Guest guest

Yes if one is eating too much salt.CE Grim MDOn Jan 24, 2012, at 4:44 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: Do they cause a frequent urination? Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 10:07 PM Subject: Re: RE: Symptoms and Thanks They are only diuretic in the setting of excess aldosterone or other mineralocorticoid excess, .

Guest guest

did you wet the bed as a child?On Jan 24, 2012, at 4:43 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: >Have you been on any bladder relaxers? Yes, but never consistently for a big period of time. A little bit better.> Do you lose it when you cough or sneeze?No, absolutely not.> Trust you have been checked for UTI.Many times, even went many times through some procedure, when they looked inside my bladder (don't recall the name of it). I suffer from it for about 30 years. It appeared in the same time that high BP, when I was in my late 30th. Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 9:54 PM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks Have you been on any bladder relaxers? Do you lose it when you cough or sneeze?Trust you have been checked for UTI.Clarence E. Grim, BS, MS, MD

Specializing in Primary Aldosteronism, Difficult High Blood Pressure and recent evolutionary forces on high blood pressure in populations today.On Jan 23, 2012, at 07:41 PM, Natalia Kamneva <natalia_kamneva@...> wrote: No, it's definitely not a volume. It's a little every time, sometimes very little, almost nothing.It's an urgency to go, that wakes me up every hour. It's not a normal urgency, it's worse. I almost never have this feeling during the day. As I think now, only if I overloaded with salt, especially after eating soup. Then I even cannot get a sleep, the feeling like I have urinary tract infection, but it's not, because it always disappear in the morning.Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Cc: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 1:52 AM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks How much volume do you pee each time. Is this what wakes you up or something else?CE Grim MDOn Jan 14, 2012, at 5:02 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: I am already on Epler about a year. All symptoms are better if I don't oversalt Epler, but night urinating is on the same bad level as usually, even before Epler - 5-6 times and more. It's very irritating and makes me take lorezapam. Natalia From: <jclark24p@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 9:21 PM Subject: Re: Symptoms and Thanks Max might be onto something, my BP was great immediately after starting spiro. It took 10 months to get NA low enough to allow all SX of PA, including night urinating, to disappear. - 65 yo super ob. male - 12mm X 13mm rt. a.adnoma with previous rt. flank pain. Treating with DASH. Stats w/o meds = BP 175/90 HR 59 BS 125. D/C Spironolactone 12/20/2011 due to adverse SX. Other Issues/Opportunities: OSA w Bi-Pap settings 13/19, DM2, Gynecomastia, MDD and PTSD. Meds: Duloxetine hcl 80 MG, Metoprolol Tartrate 200 MG, 81mg aspirin and Metformin 2000MG. Started washing Spironolactone 12/20/11 to prepare for AVS. > > Several time going to bathroom at night I suspect means you still have too much salt (other than taking Eplr in the evening) :-( > > > > Max. > > > > > > BP is stable about 125/75 at day time. I take 50 mg of epler in the morning and 37.5 mg in the evening. How we are going to step down? Is it okay 50 mg + 25 mg? I prefer to decrease the evening dosage since I am still going many times to a bathroom during night. > > > > Natalia > > _____ >

Guest guest

No, I didn't. Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Cc: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 9:26 AM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks

did you wet the bed as a child?On Jan 24, 2012, at 4:43 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: >Have you been on any bladder relaxers? Yes, but never consistently for a big period of time. A little bit better.> Do you lose it when you cough or sneeze?No, absolutely not.> Trust you have been checked for UTI.Many times, even went many times through some procedure, when they looked inside my bladder (don't recall the name of it). I

suffer from it for about 30 years. It appeared in the same time that high BP, when I was in my late 30th. Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 9:54 PM Subject: Re:

Re: Symptoms and Thanks Have you been on any bladder relaxers? Do you lose it when you cough or sneeze?Trust you have been checked for UTI.Clarence E. Grim, BS, MS, MD

Specializing in Primary Aldosteronism, Difficult High Blood Pressure and recent evolutionary forces on high blood pressure in populations today.On Jan 23, 2012, at 07:41 PM, Natalia Kamneva <natalia_kamneva@...> wrote: No, it's definitely not a volume. It's a little every time, sometimes very little, almost nothing.It's an urgency to go, that wakes me up every hour. It's not a normal urgency, it's worse. I almost

never have this feeling during the day. As I think now, only if I overloaded with salt, especially after eating soup. Then I even cannot get a sleep, the feeling like I have urinary tract infection, but it's not, because it always disappear in the morning.Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism

Cc: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 1:52 AM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks How much volume do you pee each time. Is this what wakes you up or something else?CE Grim MDOn Jan 14, 2012, at 5:02 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: I am already on Epler about a year. All symptoms are better if I don't oversalt Epler, but night urinating is on the same bad level as usually, even before Epler - 5-6 times and more. It's very irritating and makes me take lorezapam. Natalia From: <jclark24p@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 9:21 PM Subject: Re: Symptoms and Thanks Max might be onto something, my BP was great immediately after starting spiro. It took 10 months to get NA low enough to allow all SX of PA, including night urinating, to disappear. - 65 yo super ob. male - 12mm X 13mm rt. a.adnoma with previous rt. flank pain. Treating with DASH. Stats w/o meds = BP 175/90 HR 59 BS 125. D/C Spironolactone 12/20/2011 due to adverse SX. Other Issues/Opportunities: OSA w Bi-Pap settings 13/19, DM2, Gynecomastia, MDD and PTSD. Meds: Duloxetine hcl 80 MG, Metoprolol

Tartrate 200 MG, 81mg aspirin and Metformin 2000MG. Started washing Spironolactone 12/20/11 to prepare for AVS. > > Several time going to bathroom at night I suspect means you still have too much salt (other than taking Eplr in the evening) :-( > > > > Max. > > > > > > BP is stable about 125/75 at day time. I take 50 mg of epler in the morning and 37.5 mg in the evening. How we are going to step down? Is it okay 50 mg + 25 mg? I prefer to decrease the evening dosage since I am still going many times to a bathroom during night. > > > > Natalia > > _____ >

Guest guest

Can measure how much urine you pass during the day and how much you pass during the night (bedtime till you get up). Thanks. On Feb 9, 2012, at 6:42 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: No, I didn't. Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Cc: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 9:26 AM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks did you wet the bed as a child?On Jan 24, 2012, at 4:43 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: >Have you been on any bladder relaxers? Yes, but never consistently for a big period of time. A little bit better.> Do you lose it when you cough or sneeze?No, absolutely not.> Trust you have been checked for UTI.Many times, even went many times through some procedure, when they looked inside my bladder (don't recall the name of it). I suffer from it for about 30 years. It appeared in the same time that high BP, when I was in my late 30th. Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 9:54 PM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks Have you been on any bladder relaxers? Do you lose it when you cough or sneeze?Trust you have been checked for UTI.Clarence E. Grim, BS, MS, MD

Specializing in Primary Aldosteronism, Difficult High Blood Pressure and recent evolutionary forces on high blood pressure in populations today.On Jan 23, 2012, at 07:41 PM, Natalia Kamneva <natalia_kamneva@...> wrote: No, it's definitely not a volume. It's a little every time, sometimes very little, almost nothing.It's an urgency to go, that wakes me up every hour. It's not a normal urgency, it's worse. I almost never have this feeling during the day. As I think now, only if I overloaded with salt, especially after eating soup. Then I even cannot get a sleep, the feeling like I have urinary tract infection, but it's not, because it always disappear in the morning.Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Cc: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 1:52 AM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks How much volume do you pee each time. Is this what wakes you up or something else?CE Grim MDOn Jan 14, 2012, at 5:02 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: I am already on Epler about a year. All symptoms are better if I don't oversalt Epler, but night urinating is on the same bad level as usually, even before Epler - 5-6 times and more. It's very irritating and makes me take lorezapam. Natalia From: <jclark24p@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 9:21 PM Subject: Re: Symptoms and Thanks Max might be onto something, my BP was great immediately after starting spiro. It took 10 months to get NA low enough to allow all SX of PA, including night urinating, to disappear. - 65 yo super ob. male - 12mm X 13mm rt. a.adnoma with previous rt. flank pain. Treating with DASH. Stats w/o meds = BP 175/90 HR 59 BS 125. D/C Spironolactone 12/20/2011 due to adverse SX. Other Issues/Opportunities: OSA w Bi-Pap settings 13/19, DM2, Gynecomastia, MDD and PTSD. Meds: Duloxetine hcl 80 MG, Metoprolol Tartrate 200 MG, 81mg aspirin and Metformin 2000MG. Started washing Spironolactone 12/20/11 to prepare for AVS. > > Several time going to bathroom at night I suspect means you still have too much salt (other than taking Eplr in the evening) :-( > > > > Max. > > > > > > BP is stable about 125/75 at day time. I take 50 mg of epler in the morning and 37.5 mg in the evening. How we are going to step down? Is it okay 50 mg + 25 mg? I prefer to decrease the evening dosage since I am still going many times to a bathroom during night. > > > > Natalia > > _____ >

Guest guest

Will do it. What does it say? What it should be? Thank you. NataliaFrom: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Cc: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 12:42 AM Subject: Re:

Re: Symptoms and Thanks

Can measure how much urine you pass during the day and how much you pass during the night (bedtime till you get up). Thanks. On Feb 9, 2012, at 6:42 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: No, I didn't. Natalia From: Clarence Grim

<lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Cc: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 9:26 AM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks did you wet the bed as a child?On Jan 24, 2012, at 4:43 PM,

Natalia Kamneva wrote: >Have you been on any bladder relaxers? Yes, but never consistently for a big period of time. A little bit better.> Do you lose it when you cough or sneeze?No, absolutely not.> Trust you have been checked for UTI.Many times, even went many times through some procedure, when they looked inside my bladder (don't recall the name of it). I suffer from it for about 30 years. It appeared in the same time that high BP, when I was

in my late 30th. Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 9:54 PM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks Have you been on any bladder relaxers? Do you lose it when you cough or sneeze?Trust you have been checked for UTI.Clarence E. Grim, BS, MS, MD

Specializing in Primary Aldosteronism, Difficult High Blood Pressure and recent evolutionary forces on high blood pressure in populations today.On Jan 23, 2012, at 07:41 PM, Natalia Kamneva <natalia_kamneva@...> wrote: No, it's definitely not a volume. It's a little every time, sometimes very little, almost nothing.It's an urgency to go, that wakes me up every hour. It's not a normal urgency, it's worse. I almost

never have this feeling during the day. As I think now, only if I overloaded with salt, especially after eating soup. Then I even cannot get a sleep, the feeling like I have urinary tract infection, but it's not, because it always disappear in the morning.Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism

Cc: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 1:52 AM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks How much volume do you pee each time. Is this what wakes you up or something else?CE Grim MDOn Jan 14, 2012, at 5:02 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: I am already on Epler about a year. All symptoms are better if I don't oversalt Epler, but night urinating is on the same bad level as usually, even before Epler - 5-6 times and more. It's very irritating and makes me take lorezapam. Natalia From: <jclark24p@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 9:21 PM Subject: Re: Symptoms and Thanks Max might be onto something, my BP was great immediately after starting spiro. It took 10 months to get NA low enough to allow all SX of PA, including night urinating, to disappear. - 65 yo super ob. male - 12mm X 13mm rt. a.adnoma with previous rt. flank pain. Treating with DASH. Stats w/o meds = BP 175/90 HR 59 BS 125. D/C Spironolactone 12/20/2011 due to adverse SX. Other Issues/Opportunities: OSA w Bi-Pap settings 13/19, DM2, Gynecomastia, MDD and PTSD. Meds: Duloxetine hcl 80 MG, Metoprolol

Tartrate 200 MG, 81mg aspirin and Metformin 2000MG. Started washing Spironolactone 12/20/11 to prepare for AVS. > > Several time going to bathroom at night I suspect means you still have too much salt (other than taking Eplr in the evening) :-( > > > > Max. > > > > > > BP is stable about 125/75 at day time. I take 50 mg of epler in the morning and 37.5 mg in the evening. How we are going to step down? Is it okay 50 mg + 25 mg? I prefer to decrease the evening dosage since I am still going many times to a bathroom during night. > > > > Natalia > > _____ >

Guest guest

Many with HTN pass more salt and volume of urine at night than during the day.Just to see what % your are passing from bedtime to awakening vs rest of day.CE Grim MDOn Feb 13, 2012, at 10:21 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: Will do it. What does it say? What it should be? Thank you. NataliaFrom: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Cc: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 12:42 AM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks Can measure how much urine you pass during the day and how much you pass during the night (bedtime till you get up). Thanks. On Feb 9, 2012, at 6:42 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: No, I didn't. Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Cc: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 9:26 AM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks did you wet the bed as a child?On Jan 24, 2012, at 4:43 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: >Have you been on any bladder relaxers? Yes, but never consistently for a big period of time. A little bit better.> Do you lose it when you cough or sneeze?No, absolutely not.> Trust you have been checked for UTI.Many times, even went many times through some procedure, when they looked inside my bladder (don't recall the name of it). I suffer from it for about 30 years. It appeared in the same time that high BP, when I was in my late 30th. Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 9:54 PM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks Have you been on any bladder relaxers? Do you lose it when you cough or sneeze?Trust you have been checked for UTI.Clarence E. Grim, BS, MS, MD

Guest guest

so less Na intake would decrease night time volume usually.On Feb 13, 2012, at 10:21 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: Will do it. What does it say? What it should be? Thank you. NataliaFrom: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Cc: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 12:42 AM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks Can measure how much urine you pass during the day and how much you pass during the night (bedtime till you get up). Thanks. On Feb 9, 2012, at 6:42 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: No, I didn't. Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Cc: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 9:26 AM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks did you wet the bed as a child?On Jan 24, 2012, at 4:43 PM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: >Have you been on any bladder relaxers? Yes, but never consistently for a big period of time. A little bit better.> Do you lose it when you cough or sneeze?No, absolutely not.> Trust you have been checked for UTI.Many times, even went many times through some procedure, when they looked inside my bladder (don't recall the name of it). I suffer from it for about 30 years. It appeared in the same time that high BP, when I was in my late 30th. Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 9:54 PM Subject: Re: Re: Symptoms and Thanks Have you been on any bladder relaxers? Do you lose it when you cough or sneeze?Trust you have been checked for UTI.Clarence E. Grim, BS, MS, MD