RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Say boo to the flu campaign

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow and I am working at the school tomorrow for their Scholastic School Fair. Ugh! If only i had known sooner. That is nasty. I wore my Mercury Poisoning T-shirt today and for anyone asking I said "This is my costume for halloween. Can you think of anything scarier?".Vance Laine <cheeseheadvance@...> wrote: This has got me steaming mad! My 5 year old autistic son brings home a flyer from his special education preschool today with the Scholastic logo (book company that

does the book fairs in schools and publsihes books such as Clifford the Big Red Dog)on it that says "Say Boo to the Flu." Number one of four tips is "Get vaccinated" and to the right is a "News Flash" saying "flu vaccines are now recommended for kids 6 months to 5 years old and their child-care providers." (everything after the word recommended was in bold).Apparently this campaign, which I had heard of but ignored until the school district allowed this propaganda in my child's backpack, is sponsored by Clorox, and what I suspect are two front companies for the vaccine industry, Families Fighting Fluhttp://www.familiesfightingflu.org/and the Visiting Nurses Asoociation.The campaign web site is athttp://www.sayboototheflu.com/I will be speaking to the person in our school district who

approves flyers that get sent home with students this afternoon.Does anyone have evidence that these two organizations are indeed just front groups for the vaccine industry?Thanks!VancePissed off dad of 5 year old autistic twin boys

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.