RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: What if we could do this?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/30/2006 12:51:44 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time, revaddict@... writes:

Not that it's everlikely to happen, but what if all of us fanatics on this board couldsomehow meet up in real life and have a group workout? What would youvote for and who should lead it?

I've said that I'd love to be in one of 's classes. How cool would that be for all of us to be in her class? Do you think she'd kill us? ;p

Guest guest

I think it would be great fun if we could all meet someplace and have a reunion! Tonya do you live anywhere near Savanah or ton? I hear they are both very sweet! We could meet at Tonya's gym and make our own workout video, then I can kick your butts with some Turbo Kick classes! Bring your heart rate monitors! laura

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

revaddict wrote:

> Hey, I've been thinking about this for a while. Not that it's ever

> likely to happen, but what if all of us fanatics on this board could

> somehow meet up in real life and have a group workout? What would you

> vote for and who should lead it?

i think that we need a turbo jam/kick house party led by laura and

attended by chalene johnson !!

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

Wouldn't that be so cool to all get together and have teach us her Turbo Kick classes?

Kerry

I'm sure she'd have us all sweating like crazy!

wrote:

I think it would be great fun if we could all meet someplace and have a reunion!

Tonya do you live anywhere near Savanah or ton? I hear they are both very sweet! We could meet at Tonya's gym and make our own workout video, then I can kick your butts with some Turbo Kick classes!

Bring your heart rate monitors!

laura

Guest guest

Wouldn't that be so cool to all get together and have teach us her Turbo Kick classes?

Kerry

wrote:

I think it would be great fun if we could all meet someplace and have a reunion!

Tonya do you live anywhere near Savanah or ton? I hear they are both very sweet! We could meet at Tonya's gym and make our own workout video, then I can kick your butts with some Turbo Kick classes!

laura

Guest guest

I think I'm with the rest of the group - I want to

take 's Turbo Kick class! I like the idea of a

visit from Chalene, as carolyn suggested (and ,

Chalene is gorgeous - so you'd be very happy with her

there!) Of course, we need Tonya to teach something -

maybe a stability ball routine and then, , you can

top it off with some Tae Kwon Do (sp?) moves.

oooh.. and how can we forget Darcy - she can take us

through a BOSU class!

And Jen can teach us volleyball and bowling....

Take care, Donna

--- revaddict <revaddict@...> wrote:

> Hey, I've been thinking about this for a while. Not

> that it's ever

> likely to happen, but what if all of us fanatics on

> this board could

> somehow meet up in real life and have a group

> workout? What would you

>

> Not a very important topic, I know. Just something

> to daydream about.

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Cheap talk?

Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

http://voice.

Guest guest

I think I'm with the rest of the group - I want to

take 's Turbo Kick class! I like the idea of a

visit from Chalene, as carolyn suggested (and ,

Chalene is gorgeous - so you'd be very happy with her

there!) Of course, we need Tonya to teach something -

maybe a stability ball routine and then, , you can

top it off with some Tae Kwon Do (sp?) moves.

oooh.. and how can we forget Darcy - she can take us

through a BOSU class!

And Jen can teach us volleyball and bowling....

Take care, Donna

> Hey, I've been thinking about this for a while. Not

> that it's ever

> likely to happen, but what if all of us fanatics on

> this board could

> somehow meet up in real life and have a group

> workout? What would you

>

> Not a very important topic, I know. Just something

> to daydream about.

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Cheap talk?

Guest guest

I know that Tonya could also do a number on us! Well if any of you are EVER in Portland, Oregon you MUST contact me! People from the Turbo Kick Fanatics group from other parts of the country have taken my classes when they happened to be in town; it's really fun! I take their classes too when I travel.. Kerry Kramer <kerrykramer@...> wrote: Wouldn't that be so cool to all get together

and have teach us her Turbo Kick classes? Kerry I'm sure she'd have us all sweating like crazy! .

Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

I know that Tonya could also do a number on us! Well if any of you are EVER in Portland, Oregon you MUST contact me! People from the Turbo Kick Fanatics group from other parts of the country have taken my classes when they happened to be in town; it's really fun! I take their classes too when I travel.. Kerry Kramer <kerrykramer@...> wrote: Wouldn't that be so cool to all get together

and have teach us her Turbo Kick classes? Kerry I'm sure she'd have us all sweating like crazy! .

Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

Yes, Tonya sure could, I'm sure Darcy could as well too.

Kerry

I'll be sure to let you know if I ever get to Portland, Oregon.

I know that Tonya could also do a number on us!

Well if any of you are EVER in Portland, Oregon you MUST contact me! People from the Turbo Kick Fanatics group from other parts of the country have taken my classes when they happened to be in town; it's really fun! I take their classes too when I travel..

Guest guest

I think that should become a traveling TJ instructor and visit us! Jen Kerry Kramer <kerrykramer@...> wrote: Wouldn't that be so cool to all get together and have teach us her Turbo

Kick classes? Kerry I'm sure she'd have us all sweating like crazy! wrote: I think it would be great fun if we could all meet someplace and have a reunion! Tonya do you live anywhere near Savanah or ton? I hear they are both very sweet! We could meet at Tonya's gym and make our own workout video, then I can kick your butts with some Turbo Kick classes! Bring your heart rate monitors! laura

Guest guest

I will teach all of you volleyball and bowling if I can borrow a video camera to record the event! LOL, JenDonna M-P <donna112520@...> wrote: I think I'm with the rest of the group - I want totake 's Turbo Kick class! I like the idea of avisit from

Chalene, as carolyn suggested (and ,Chalene is gorgeous - so you'd be very happy with herthere!) Of course, we need Tonya to teach something -maybe a stability ball routine and then, , you cantop it off with some Tae Kwon Do (sp?) moves.oooh.. and how can we forget Darcy - she can take usthrough a BOSU class!And Jen can teach us volleyball and bowling....Take care, Donna--- revaddict <revaddict > wrote:> Hey, I've been thinking about this for a while. Not> that it's ever> likely to happen, but what if all of us fanatics on> this board could> somehow meet up in real life and have a group> workout? What would you> vote for and who should lead it?> > Not a very important topic, I know. Just something> to daydream about.> > > >

__________________________________________________________Cheap talk?Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.http://voice.

Guest guest

I would rather learn than teach..hee..hee... I vote for either or Tonya! You guys are so great :)But, agreed, we could have a lot of fun here too in my gym, it's just not big enough to accomodate us all at one time!

DarcyOn 11/30/06, Kerry Kramer <kerrykramer@...> wrote:

Yes, Tonya sure could, I'm sure Darcy could as well too.

Kerry

I'll be sure to let you know if I ever get to Portland, Oregon.

I know that Tonya could also do a number on us!

Well if any of you are EVER in Portland, Oregon you MUST contact me! People from the Turbo Kick Fanatics group from other parts of the country have taken my classes when they happened to be in town; it's really fun! I take their classes too when I travel..

Guest guest

Yes, I need to drag you out of your living rooms to a gym; you need the stereo cranked up for Turbo Kick and I need my mic! And Darcy you have to lead the leg section for me! *passes the mic to Darcy*Portland is icky this time of year, but is idyllic in the summer. Nice, dry heat, and us wetbacks take full advantage of the sun!Off to see Eoin Finn,Darcy Ledman <exercise.junkie@...> wrote: I would rather learn than teach..hee..hee... I vote for either

or Tonya! You guys are so great :)

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

Wow, I didn't expect this big of a response, but cool! I'd be happy

to show you all some martial arts moves and I'd like to see just how

tough is *wink*. So I vote for one of 's kickboxing

classes too but on two conditions: (1) all you lovely ladies wear

spandex and (2) I get to be in the back where I can see you all! :-)

I'm not familiar with this Chalene lady that some of you mentioned.

What video's has she made? I'll have to check her out. ;-)

Guest guest

Hi ,

For Chalene check out beachbody's website - and click

on the Turbo Jam workouts.

Donna

> Wow, I didn't expect this big of a response, but

> cool! I'd be happy

> to show you all some martial arts moves and I'd like

> to see just how

> tough is *wink*. So I vote for one of 's

> kickboxing

> classes too but on two conditions: (1) all you

> lovely ladies wear

> spandex and (2) I get to be in the back where I can

> see you all! :-)

>

> I'm not familiar with this Chalene lady that some of

> you mentioned.

> What video's has she made? I'll have to check her

> out. ;-)

>

>

>

>

____

Cheap talk?

Guest guest

OOOOH! I like that! There's at least two of us here in Michigan, maybe there's some in nearby states and we could meet in a central location?! :-)

I think that should become a traveling TJ instructor and visit us!

Jen

Kerry Kramer <kerrykramertelus (DOT) net> wrote:

Kerry

wrote:

laura

Guest guest

I was on my high school varsity volleyball team for a while... they were restarting the team after years of not having one and the coach recruited me because I was a senior (he wanted older girls on it to lead the younger ones). I'm also under 5' tall and spiking is just not an option!!! I was okay at serving and sort of okay at bumping but felt ridiculous anytime I was near the net. I eventually quit because it was so not a good fit for me. My bowling is only slightly better so that video would need to be burned after you got done filming!

I will teach all of you volleyball and bowling if I can borrow a video camera to record the event!

LOL,

JenDonna M-P <donna112520 > wrote:

I think I'm with the rest of the group - I want totake 's Turbo Kick class! I like the idea of avisit from Chalene, as carolyn suggested (and ,Chalene is gorgeous - so you'd be very happy with herthere!) Of course, we need Tonya to teach something -maybe a stability ball routine and then, , you cantop it off with some Tae Kwon Do (sp?) moves.oooh.. and how can we forget Darcy - she can take usthrough a BOSU class!And Jen can teach us volleyball and bowling....Take care, Donna--- revaddict <revaddict > wrote:> Hey, I've been thinking about this for a while. Not> that it's ever> likely to happen, but what if all of us fanatics on> this board could> somehow meet up in real life and have a group> workout? What would you> vote for and who should lead it?> > Not a very important topic, I know. Just something> to daydream about.> > > > __________________________________________________________Cheap talk?Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.http://voice.

Guest guest

Sounds good, but then we wouldn't all be together in one class.

Kerry

Jen wrote:

I think that should become a traveling TJ instructor and visit us!

Jen

Guest guest

Hey, that sounds good, it would be a hoot to watch the video footage.

Kerry

I will teach all of you volleyball and bowling if I can borrow a video camera to record the event!

LOL,

Jen

Guest guest

I bet you could have us all screaming for mercy! Yes, it would be a fun time.

Kerry

Darcy wrote:

I would rather learn than teach..hee..hee... I vote for either or Tonya! You guys are so great :)But, agreed, we could have a lot of fun here too in my gym, it's just not big enough to accomodate us all at one time! Darcy

Guest guest

You could all travel to Michigan to see and I.

LOL,

Jen

--- Kerry Kramer <kerrykramer@...> wrote:

> Sounds good, but then we wouldn't all be together in

> one class.

> Kerry

>

>

> Jen wrote:

> I think that should become a traveling

> TJ instructor and visit us!

>

> Jen

Guest guest

Sounds good to me! :-)

You could all travel to Michigan to see and I.LOL,Jen --- Kerry Kramer <kerrykramertelus (DOT) net> wrote:> Sounds good, but then we wouldn't all be together in> one class.> Kerry> > > Jen wrote:> I think that should become a traveling> TJ instructor and visit us!> > Jen

Guest guest

That would be fun. I'll have to keep my fingers crossed and hope that

DH will have to travel to Michigan sometime for work.

Kerry

| You could all travel to Michigan to see and I.

|

| LOL,

|

| Jen

Guest guest

Hey , I have access to a gym. We'd have to do it on a Saturday afternoon or a Sunday when it is closed, though, so you could workout with us because it is a women's only gym. Although, if we were working out there, we'd probably lose some people to the sauna...LOL

Tonya

What if we could do this?

Hey, I've been thinking about this for a while. Not that it's everlikely to happen, but what if all of us fanatics on this board couldsomehow meet up in real life and have a group workout? What would youvote for and who should lead it?Not a very important topic, I know. Just something to daydream about.