RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Introduction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank-you for your time and help I will go do the research as

soon as I get the kitchen back together.. lol.. summer is too long some days..

Take care and god bless

Debra

nj

[mailto:autism ] On Behalf Of marie_elaine1357

Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 10:19 AM

autism

Subject: Re: Introduction

Hi Debra,

A summary of B6 studies can be found at http://www.autism.com/treatable/supplement/b6studies.htm

Also, if you google " PubMed " (it has a really long url that I can't

remember) you will find the citations to more articles. PubMed is the

bibliographic database maintained by the National Library of Medicine. On the

left hand column select " single citation matcher " . Type in B6 autism

in the title box.

TAAT is more of an " alternative treatment " and I can't find any

published material on it. The only thing I am going on is word of mouth (all

positive). I am using a company called Neurogistics. (www.neurogistics.com) I

have to send in a urine sample and they are going to test her neurotransmitter

levels. Based on the results they will recommend supplements that I can buy

from them. The nice thing about this is that eventually the neurotransmitters

will balance out, whereas with the B6 I think you always have to take it. Some

of the studies showed behaviors coming back once stopped.

Another thing a lot of parents do on the attachment group is use NR (neuro-reorganization).

It is a series of exercises that " re-wire " the brain. My daughter is

too young for that but everyone has had positive results. You can find out more

on the attach-china group. It's a group for children adopted from China with

attachment disorder. Attachment disorder is primarily found in adopted kids but

the behaviors are similar to autism.

HTH,

Marie

-- In autism ,

" Debra Byrne " <patrickbyrne2@...> wrote:

>

> HI, and welcome to a VERY supportive and friendly group of people!

>

>

>

> I am the mother of three ( none on the spectrum) but I am a se aide and

this

> past 2 yrs worked with a young man on the spectrum. Sinse have found a

deep

> interest in things pertaining to asd.

>

>

>

> Can you tell me more about TAAT and b6

>

>

>

> Reply personally if you want

>

> byrne2@...

>

>

>

> Thank-you

>

> Debra

>

> nj

>

>

>

> From: autism

> [mailto:autism ]

On Behalf Of

> marie_elaine1357

> Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 9:26 AM

> autism

> Subject: Introduction

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi. I'm Marie. I am a single mother and have a 21 month old daughter I

> adopted from Vietnam last year at 9.5 months old. She has developmental

> delays and is in therapy. She had a social/cognitive evaluation by a

special

> ed teacher a few months ago and she thinks she has autism but her ped.

never

> suggested it. We are going to a developmental pediatrician in Dec. to see

> what he thinks. Her autistic tendencies are decreased eye contact, lack of

> initiating play, doesn't point to things, speech delay and taps her head

> with fingers on her left hand. She has a new special ed teacher who said

she

> is not convinced she has autism. I took her to an autism screening at the

> university and they said she was a complicated case because of her

orphanage

> background and diagnosed mild attachment disorder and she couldn't hear

> until she was 15 months old after she had tubes put in her ears. They

> recommended further evaluation. The guy was a psychologist, not a doctor.

> She has an attachment therapist who says the lack of eye contact (which

has

> since improved) and decreased social initiative (which has also improved)

> can be explained by the attachment disorder. The strange hand mannerism

has

> also decreased. She used to do it constantly and now every so often. This

> may be an anxiety thing. I am going to start her on TAAT (targeted amino

> acid therapy). People in my attachment group use that and it has made many

> children more engaging. If I don't see a difference I am going to try high

> dose vitamin B6 with magnesium. I am a medical librarian and have read

> several articles on the benefits of that for autistic behaviors. Sorry for

> such a long post! Thank you for letting me join the group. I am looking

> forward to learning all I can.

>

> Marie

> mom to Jasmine

>

Guest guest

Welcome to the group Marie.

Stacie

In a message dated 9/2/2009 8:31:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time, folkangel@... writes:

Hi Marie,

Welcome to the group! Kellie

From: marie_elaine1357 <marie_elaine1357 >autism Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 8:26:26 AMSubject: Introduction

Hi. I'm Marie. I am a single mother and have a 21 month old daughter I adopted from Vietnam last year at 9.5 months old. She has developmental delays and is in therapy. She had a social/cognitive evaluation by a special ed teacher a few months ago and she thinks she has autism but her ped. never suggested it. We are going to a developmental pediatrician in Dec. to see what he thinks. Her autistic tendencies are decreased eye contact, lack of initiating play, doesn't point to things, speech delay and taps her head with fingers on her left hand. She has a new special ed teacher who said she is not convinced she has autism. I took her to an autism screening at the university and they said she was a complicated case because of her orphanage background and diagnosed mild attachment disorder and she couldn't hear until she was 15 months old after she had tubes put in her ears. They recommended further evaluation. The guy was a psychologist, not a doctor. She has an attachment therapist who says the lack of eye contact (which has since improved) and decreased social initiative (which has also improved) can be explained by the attachment disorder. The strange hand mannerism has also decreased. She used to do it constantly and now every so often. This may be an anxiety thing. I am going to start her on TAAT (targeted amino acid therapy). People in my attachment group use that and it has made many children more engaging. If I don't see a difference I am going to try high dose vitamin B6 with magnesium. I am a medical librarian and have read several articles on the benefits of that for autistic behaviors. Sorry for such a long post! Thank you for letting me join the group. I am looking forward to learning all I can.Mariemom to Jasmine

Guest guest

Welcome to the group Marie.

Stacie

In a message dated 9/2/2009 8:31:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time, folkangel@... writes:

Hi Marie,

Welcome to the group! Kellie

From: marie_elaine1357 <marie_elaine1357 >autism Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 8:26:26 AMSubject: Introduction

Hi. I'm Marie. I am a single mother and have a 21 month old daughter I adopted from Vietnam last year at 9.5 months old. She has developmental delays and is in therapy. She had a social/cognitive evaluation by a special ed teacher a few months ago and she thinks she has autism but her ped. never suggested it. We are going to a developmental pediatrician in Dec. to see what he thinks. Her autistic tendencies are decreased eye contact, lack of initiating play, doesn't point to things, speech delay and taps her head with fingers on her left hand. She has a new special ed teacher who said she is not convinced she has autism. I took her to an autism screening at the university and they said she was a complicated case because of her orphanage background and diagnosed mild attachment disorder and she couldn't hear until she was 15 months old after she had tubes put in her ears. They recommended further evaluation. The guy was a psychologist, not a doctor. She has an attachment therapist who says the lack of eye contact (which has since improved) and decreased social initiative (which has also improved) can be explained by the attachment disorder. The strange hand mannerism has also decreased. She used to do it constantly and now every so often. This may be an anxiety thing. I am going to start her on TAAT (targeted amino acid therapy). People in my attachment group use that and it has made many children more engaging. If I don't see a difference I am going to try high dose vitamin B6 with magnesium. I am a medical librarian and have read several articles on the benefits of that for autistic behaviors. Sorry for such a long post! Thank you for letting me join the group. I am looking forward to learning all I can.Mariemom to Jasmine

Guest guest

Welcome Marie :) Hoe you find theh elp you need here :)

e

From: marie_elaine1357 <marie_elaine1357@...>autism Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 8:26:26 AMSubject: Introduction

Hi. I'm Marie. I am a single mother and have a 21 month old daughter I adopted from Vietnam last year at 9.5 months old. She has developmental delays and is in therapy. She had a social/cognitive evaluation by a special ed teacher a few months ago and she thinks she has autism but her ped. never suggested it. We are going to a developmental pediatrician in Dec. to see what he thinks. Her autistic tendencies are decreased eye contact, lack of initiating play, doesn't point to things, speech delay and taps her head with fingers on her left hand. She has a new special ed teacher who said she is not convinced she has autism. I took her to an autism screening at the university and they said she was a complicated case because of her orphanage background and diagnosed mild attachment disorder and she couldn't hear until she was 15 months old after she had tubes put in her ears. They recommended further evaluation. The guy was a psychologist, not a doctor.

She has an attachment therapist who says the lack of eye contact (which has since improved) and decreased social initiative (which has also improved) can be explained by the attachment disorder. The strange hand mannerism has also decreased. She used to do it constantly and now every so often. This may be an anxiety thing. I am going to start her on TAAT (targeted amino acid therapy). People in my attachment group use that and it has made many children more engaging. If I don't see a difference I am going to try high dose vitamin B6 with magnesium. I am a medical librarian and have read several articles on the benefits of that for autistic behaviors. Sorry for such a long post! Thank you for letting me join the group. I am looking forward to learning all I can.Mariemom to Jasmine

Guest guest

Welcome Jasmin. I'm Pat K and I am the grandmother of a 17 year old grandson. I have worked with him since he was three.

To stop the hitting, I taught him "quiet hands" telling karac "no" only increased the behavior. For the biting I gave him something to

bite on. i.e. plastic tube. He rarely bites now, but when he seems to need to bite, I give am a Granny Apple to bite.

There are a lot of smart, loving, helpful ladies on this list who will probably have some other ideas for you. blessings, Pat K

Introduction

Hi everyone,

My name is Jasmin, I live near Montreal, Canada with my husband and 2 sons. My youngest is 5 and diagnosed with autism, and MR. In the past 5 months his behavior has become increasingly difficult and he is constantly hitting and biting himself and my husband and I. I am hoping to find advice and guidance and possibly a shoulder to cry on with this group.

Thanks and wishing you all the best,

Jasmin

Guest guest

Welcome Jasmin. I'm Pat K and I am the grandmother of a 17 year old grandson. I have worked with him since he was three.

To stop the hitting, I taught him "quiet hands" telling karac "no" only increased the behavior. For the biting I gave him something to

bite on. i.e. plastic tube. He rarely bites now, but when he seems to need to bite, I give am a Granny Apple to bite.

There are a lot of smart, loving, helpful ladies on this list who will probably have some other ideas for you. blessings, Pat K

Introduction

Hi everyone,

My name is Jasmin, I live near Montreal, Canada with my husband and 2 sons. My youngest is 5 and diagnosed with autism, and MR. In the past 5 months his behavior has become increasingly difficult and he is constantly hitting and biting himself and my husband and I. I am hoping to find advice and guidance and possibly a shoulder to cry on with this group.

Thanks and wishing you all the best,

Jasmin

Guest guest

I'm beginnning to believe that it's something in the air that is causing these behaviors or something - it seems like a lot of our kiddos are going through this stage. Mine is out of it right now but he has taken to chewing gum - thank goodness.

I don't really believe it's in the air but it makes you wonder sometimes.

Sharon

From: jasmin_gibbons <jasmin_gibbons@...>Subject: Introductionautism Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 8:54 AM

Hi everyone,My name is Jasmin, I live near Montreal, Canada with my husband and 2 sons. My youngest is 5 and diagnosed with autism, and MR. In the past 5 months his behavior has become increasingly difficult and he is constantly hitting and biting himself and my husband and I. I am hoping to find advice and guidance and possibly a shoulder to cry on with this group.Thanks and wishing you all the best,Jasmin

Guest guest

welcome Jasmine :)

e

Mom to almost 3, ASD...and Lily 6 NT.

From: jasmin_gibbons <jasmin_gibbons@...>autism Sent: Tue, October 13, 2009 8:54:02 AMSubject: Introduction

Hi everyone,My name is Jasmin, I live near Montreal, Canada with my husband and 2 sons. My youngest is 5 and diagnosed with autism, and MR. In the past 5 months his behavior has become increasingly difficult and he is constantly hitting and biting himself and my husband and I. I am hoping to find advice and guidance and possibly a shoulder to cry on with this group.Thanks and wishing you all the best,Jasmin

Guest guest

We had similar issues and my son has done great on Daytranna and Respridol -

Alleviated most aggressive and hurtful behaviors -

Medication is personal and this was our choice while we felt we were left with no options.

My son is much happier and can enjoy activities etc....

Kate

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 2:44 PM, Two Blessings <ljdjd1234@...> wrote:

welcome Jasmine :)

e

Mom to almost 3, ASD...and Lily 6 NT.

Sent: Tue, October 13, 2009 8:54:02 AMSubject: Introduction 

Hi everyone,My name is Jasmin, I live near Montreal, Canada with my husband and 2 sons. My youngest is 5 and diagnosed with autism, and MR. In the past 5 months his behavior has become increasingly difficult and he is constantly hitting and biting himself and my husband and I. I am hoping to find advice and guidance and possibly a shoulder to cry on with this group.

Thanks and wishing you all the best,Jasmin

-- Kate Myers

Guest guest

Welcome Jasmin. I am a mother to 2 autistic sons ages 8 and 5. We have been

through these stages with the older one and am now going through it with the

younger one. For the biting, I give my sons gum to chew. This works wonders with

the 8 yr old although some days it does cost me a whole pack of gum or so it

seems. lol For the hitting, I gave my oldest boy a bean bag that he could hit

all he wants. These are the tricks that worked best for me and I'm hoping the

same tricks will work for my youngest. It took a long time and alot of

repeating, but lately I have seen a huge difference. I'm sure you will receive

lots of advice from this group. Good luck

Jenni

>

> Hi everyone,

> My name is Jasmin, I live near Montreal, Canada with my husband and 2 sons. My

youngest is 5 and diagnosed with autism, and MR. In the past 5 months his

behavior has become increasingly difficult and he is constantly hitting and

biting himself and my husband and I. I am hoping to find advice and guidance and

possibly a shoulder to cry on with this group.

>

> Thanks and wishing you all the best,

> Jasmin

>

Guest guest

Welcome Jasmin. I am a mother to 2 autistic sons ages 8 and 5. We have been

through these stages with the older one and am now going through it with the

younger one. For the biting, I give my sons gum to chew. This works wonders with

the 8 yr old although some days it does cost me a whole pack of gum or so it

seems. lol For the hitting, I gave my oldest boy a bean bag that he could hit

all he wants. These are the tricks that worked best for me and I'm hoping the

same tricks will work for my youngest. It took a long time and alot of

repeating, but lately I have seen a huge difference. I'm sure you will receive

lots of advice from this group. Good luck

Jenni

>

> Hi everyone,

> My name is Jasmin, I live near Montreal, Canada with my husband and 2 sons. My

youngest is 5 and diagnosed with autism, and MR. In the past 5 months his

behavior has become increasingly difficult and he is constantly hitting and

biting himself and my husband and I. I am hoping to find advice and guidance and

possibly a shoulder to cry on with this group.

>

> Thanks and wishing you all the best,

> Jasmin

>

Guest guest

Hi Jasmin, I'm Clair, mum to 9 years Aspergers, Devin 7 years ASD and age 5. This is a great group, hope you find what you need, Regards

autism From: jasmin_gibbons@...Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:54:02 +0000Subject: Introduction

Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.

Guest guest

Hi Jasmin and welcome to the group. Your son sounds alot like my son. I would be willing to help you because I have been through all that you are describing. It has gotten better because I am doing my own ABA/VB program with and it is being overseen by someone and it does work. We do have alot of difficult times still, but I am a good listener and will help if I can.

Stacie

In a message dated 10/13/2009 8:55:26 A.M. Central Daylight Time, jasmin_gibbons@... writes:

Guest guest

Hi Jasmin and welcome to the group. Your son sounds alot like my son. I would be willing to help you because I have been through all that you are describing. It has gotten better because I am doing my own ABA/VB program with and it is being overseen by someone and it does work. We do have alot of difficult times still, but I am a good listener and will help if I can.

Stacie

In a message dated 10/13/2009 8:55:26 A.M. Central Daylight Time, jasmin_gibbons@... writes:

Guest guest

Welcome Jasmin! I am Lois-Mom to JJ () age Almost 22. I ran the washington county ASA for 12 years here. Lois

Introduction

Guest guest

Welcome Jasmin! I am Lois-Mom to JJ () age Almost 22. I ran the washington county ASA for 12 years here. Lois

Introduction

Guest guest

Hi Jo,

I have a huge concern about leaving an infected tooth in your mouth.

Here's my experience with infected teeth: I had a front tooth that got bashed

when I was a kid.

Years later as an adult I started tasting a horrible taste in my mouth

that I traced to that tooth. It had gotten infected and the root was cracked

so a root canal was not possible.

So I had the tooth removed and I immediately gained 5 pounds in five

weeks! Now at that time I had a hard time keeping my weight up. What that

told

me was my body had been using that much energy fighting the infection--not

a good thing. And after getting that tooth out, my disabling allergies

and severe chemical sensitivities, which had been gradually getting better

with homeopathy, got better a lot faster.

There are holistic dentists who can do safer root canals, not use the toxic

gutta percha, laser the canal to eliminate pathogens, etc. If you don't

want a root canal, then I'd suggest to get the tooth taken out.

But keeping the infection at a standstill is a very worrisome thing to

me--you are hosting a chronic infection that is stealing your body's precious

resources and perhaps even your health--for what? To hold onto a sick

tooth?

Not worth it, in my opinion.

Blessings,

beth

beth Buchele HMC*

Professional Homeopath

Health Naturally Homeopathy Services

3601 Park Center Blvd. Suite 305

St. Louis Park, MN 55416

952-933-6068

and

500 Main Street Suite 320

Menomonie, WI

715-497-6068

_www.healthnaturally.biz_ (http://www.healthnaturally.biz/)

Natural Health for Mind and Body

*Homeopathic Master Clinician

* PLEASE NOTE: Homeopathic treatments are aimed at strengthening a

person's constitution and vitality and ARE NOT MEDICAL TREATMENTS. They are not

directed at identifying, treating or preventing specific diseases.

Homeopathic practitioners are prohibited by law from diagnosing or treating

disease.

Guest guest

A live tooth (unlike a dead one) has a good shot at healing itself if

taken care of properly. Seems like that's worth a shot, no?

Gail

mbhomeopath@... wrote:

>

>

> If you don't

> want a root canal, then I'd suggest to get the tooth taken out.

> But keeping the infection at a standstill is a very worrisome thing to

> me--you are hosting a chronic infection that is stealing your body's

> precious

> resources and perhaps even your health--for what? To hold onto a sick

> tooth?

> Not worth it, in my opinion.

>

Guest guest

I second Beth's message. I had multiple infected root canalled teeth that

I finally had pulled and my health improved greatly after. It is dangerous to

have infection in your jaw bone. Read the book " Am I Dead or Do I Just Feel

Like It " subtitled " Cancer cured...the coming storm " by Fred with

research by bioscientist H. Dowling, D.Sc., who says that oral pathology

is triggering breast cancer and probably all cancers. The book appears to be

out-of-print but is available on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Am-Dead-just-feel-like/dp/B000QFWFV6

I went to Dr. Laughlin, holistic dentist in River Falls, WI. In my opinion

he is the best holistic dentist in our region.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re:Introduction

Hi Jo,

I have a huge concern about leaving an infected tooth in your mouth.

Here's my experience with infected teeth: I had a front tooth that got bashed

when I was a kid.

Years later as an adult I started tasting a horrible taste in my mouth

that I traced to that tooth. It had gotten infected and the root was cracked

so a root canal was not possible.

So I had the tooth removed and I immediately gained 5 pounds in five

weeks! Now at that time I had a hard time keeping my weight up. What that told

me was my body had been using that much energy fighting the infection--not

a good thing. And after getting that tooth out, my disabling allergies

and severe chemical sensitivities, which had been gradually getting better

with homeopathy, got better a lot faster.

There are holistic dentists who can do safer root canals, not use the toxic

gutta percha, laser the canal to eliminate pathogens, etc. If you don't

want a root canal, then I'd suggest to get the tooth taken out.

But keeping the infection at a standstill is a very worrisome thing to

me--you are hosting a chronic infection that is stealing your body's precious

resources and perhaps even your health--for what? To hold onto a sick

tooth?

Not worth it, in my opinion.

Blessings,

beth

beth Buchele HMC*

Professional Homeopath

Health Naturally Homeopathy Services

Guest guest

Hi Tonya! Welcome back. I'm 33 and have Type II, married, with no kids. We do

have 2 rabbits....if that counts? Just wanted to say " hi " and best wishes with

having a baby. ~a

Sent: Thu, January 6, 2011 4:55:58 PM

Subject: Introduction

Hi all [:)] .

My name is Tonya. I am 23 year's old, married and have SMA II. I was a

member of your group many years back, when I was going through some

stuff and I found your members to be very kind, informative, and

helpful.

My husband Josh and I are trying to have a baby and I wanted to re-join

because I have a lot of questions about this new uncharted territory

[: " >] and I remember that the group had many SMA moms and expecting

moms. I look forward to meeting everyone and sharing knowledge. Thank

you for your time.

-Tonya

Guest guest

Hi Tonya,

Welcome back! I'm 27 years old, and married with SMA II. My husband and I are in

the midst of baby mode. We've recently been through SMA carrier testing for him

(results are not in yet), and will begin trying to have a baby at the end of

this summer. We've gotten a lot of advice and guidance from our genetic

counselor and my very supportive OB-GYN thus far in our journey.

<3Kendra

>

> Hi all [:)] .

>

> My name is Tonya. I am 23 year's old, married and have SMA II. I was a

> member of your group many years back, when I was going through some

> stuff and I found your members to be very kind, informative, and

> helpful.

>

> My husband Josh and I are trying to have a baby and I wanted to re-join

> because I have a lot of questions about this new uncharted territory

> [: " >] and I remember that the group had many SMA moms and expecting

> moms. I look forward to meeting everyone and sharing knowledge. Thank

> you for your time.

> -Tonya

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Tonya,

My name is Laurie. I'm 41 years old and have type 3 SMA. My husband is not a

carrier and I have given birth to two healthy boys, both via c-section. Oldest

is 5 1/2 and youngest is 20 months. Let me know if I can offer any

advice/support.

Guest guest

Hi Tonya

I have a 5 year old son and have type 2.

Being a mum is the best experience in the world J

My advice would be:

1. Find a good, supportive and understanding obstetrician (best if they have

worked

with SMA mums before) and access to best neo natal care

2. Get a good understanding of any respiratory issues you might have in the 2nd

and

3rd trimesters, I got great advice and support from my respiratory doctor.

3. Understand what medication you can take whilst you are pregnant, eg I

stopped

taking NSAIDs and had daily heparin injections

4. Look after yourself and rest while you are pregnant - the opportunity to do

so

disappears as soon as you are a mum!

Please feel free to email me directly if I can help in anyway.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

N@t

Of

tojo.cass@...

Sent: 06 January 2011 21:56

Subject: Introduction

Hi all [:)] .

My name is Tonya. I am 23 year's old, married and have SMA II. I was a

member of your group many years back, when I was going through some

stuff and I found your members to be very kind, informative, and

helpful.

My husband Josh and I are trying to have a baby and I wanted to re-join

because I have a lot of questions about this new uncharted territory

[: " >] and I remember that the group had many SMA moms and expecting

moms. I look forward to meeting everyone and sharing knowledge. Thank

you for your time.

-Tonya

Guest guest

Hello,

My name is Chantal dans I'm from Québec, Canada. I am Type 2 and 41 years old.

I do have 2 children, my daugther is 13 and healthy and my son is 10 but sma

type 2. We live in our adapted house and love our way of living. It's sure we

have lots of challanges but we go trough each of them and keep our head up and

smiling !!!!

You can write directly to my at : chantaltheriault56@... so you can ask

me wathever you want.

Sincirely,

Chantal Thériault

Canada

>

> Hi Tonya,

>

> My name is Laurie. I'm 41 years old and have type 3 SMA. My husband is not a

carrier and I have given birth to two healthy boys, both via c-section. Oldest

is 5 1/2 and youngest is 20 months. Let me know if I can offer any

advice/support.

>

Guest guest

Hi and Rick-

I live in Milwaukee with my daughter Leah (5 yrs, Type 2). Please feel free to

contact me at kvogedes@... and I can give you some more info. We have

the best SMA doctors right here in WI-Dr. Schroth-she is nothing short of

amazing.

Kate

>

> From: el_lauren@...

> Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 13:38:02 -0700

> Subject: introduction

>

> Hello!

> Thank you for this great site and resource!

> We are and Rick Henningfeld and are from southeastern Wisconsin. We

> currently have 5 boys at home- 3 bio and twins adopted from Ethiopia. We are

> reviewing the file of a little girl from China with Spinal Muscular Atrophy

Type

> II who is 5 years old.

>

>

> We definitely do not know as much as we'd like or need to know so we are

looking

> forward to learning more from this group.

>

> We have already begun reading about SMA, but have a lot to learn!

>

> Is anyone out there from Wisconsin who would know of a good doctor

specializing

> in this field who might review this child's file for us?

>

>

> Thanks in advance for your advice and knowledge!

> and Rick

>

>

>