RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You have to have hope and faith it will work....it is sooo scary to step into this Plagio world but once you get used to it and over the inital shock its not scary anymore...when I first came here I was sceptical and extremly doubtful I knew it wouldnt work and didnt want to accept the fact Braeden's head was less than perfect I thought I had done something like it was all my fault but the wonderful people here helped me realize that all of my feelings were normal...I seached the archives and found his pictures you can really get a good idea of his plagio from the above shot....Braeden had alot more widening than and his ears were starting to misalign but I truly feel like you are going to get some Awesome results Especially since you will be starting the correction so early...Gotta Run I hear Braeden...Hugs and we are all here for you....

Av@... wrote: Trisha,That's how 's head is...real flat in the whole back of his head..and flatter on his right side..behind his ear. But the dr had said that his forehead didn't start moving or his ears or anything..that was a month ago...so hopefully that hasn't changed.You made me have more hope than i had..b/c his head is pretty flat and i'm so afraid the helmet won't work...although the dr had said he's at a really good age to be corrected....I'm glad everything worked out for Braeden!!Mom to In a message dated 7/7/2002 11:06:14 AM Eastern Standard Time, ttm41@... writes:

,Braeden actually has Brachycephaly & Plagio as a result of Torticollis he has 2 bad spots for one the back of his head was real flat and on the right side behind his ear which caused his forehead to be bossed forward but there were also a couple of other spots but we are looking really good and I do not in anyway regret getting the helmut....I cried like a sobbing baby the first couple of days but some moms said when I decorated it, it would help and it has...now that we only have 2 weeks left I am kindof depressed I wont be able to decorate it anymore but I get to look at the $3,000.00 head....a head of gold...I'm sure will get great results...I see results everyday when I take it off to clean it, it is just amazing...TrishaFor more plagio info