RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sir,

Dr. Whelan's column "A Year of Public-Health Lunacy" observed that many public health advocates "seem to put politics before science" by using "absurd, unscientific and highly politicized actions in the name of promoting the public health". Inexplicably, Dr. Whelan then chose Iowa's recent ban on the use of the preservative thimerosal (mercury) in childhood vaccines as a prime example of public health officials putting "politics before science". Give me a break.

For three decades our public health bureaucracies have been idle observers as autism rates rose from affecting one in ten thousand to affecting one in every one hundred and sixty-six children. Yet, even as autism became epidemic, public health officials continued to promote the same "absurd, unscientific" position that while it is dangerous for pregnant woman to eat mercury contaminated fish, it is okay to inject mercury directly into the veins of children.

I found it odd that Dr. Whelan did not seem too concerned about "putting politics before science" in the ongoing, desperate effort to include "retroactive product liability protection" for vaccine manufacturers in bills pending in both Senate and House?

BOB MOFFITT

10 Greenway West

Sloatsburg, New York, 10974

That is correct, and I agree.

>

> To Bob Krakow

>

> Read your comments concerning possible fillibuster by certain

Senators

> objecting to the Anwar oil drilling provisions in the bill.

Anything that can be

> used to stop Sen Frist from his nefarious legislative effort to

gain product

> liability for vaccine manufacturers should be vigorously

supported. It has

> nothing to do with OIL, it has everything to do with stopping

this bill from

> providing liability protection.

>

> If Frist can use oil drilling as an excuse to gain support for

his

> despicable product protection, we can use opposing oil drilling as

an excuse to stop

> him.

>

>

> You are right to inform readers of those Senators in opposition,

regardless

> of their reason for opposing. As someone once said, " The enemy of

my enemy

> is my friend " .

>

I also suggest sending in requests to Time Magazine to make " autism "

the man of the year. I emailed them several months ago with the idea,

don't know what's leading the way right now.

Debi

on 12/20/05 10:46 PM, Debi at fightingautism@... wrote:

I also suggest sending in requests to Time Magazine to make " autism "

the man of the year. I emailed them several months ago with the idea,

don't know what's leading the way right now.

Debi

how about PERSON of the year? :)

What ever works!

Debi

>

> I also suggest sending in requests to Time Magazine to make " autism "

> the man of the year. I emailed them several months ago with the idea,

> don't know what's leading the way right now.

>

> Debi

>

>

> how about PERSON of the year? :)

>

>

>

• 3 weeks later...

I say forget PETA if this research is going to save the brains of our children.

Choosing

between kids or apes... kids will win with ME every single time!

So you're NOT familiar with Burbacher's infant primate study then? He injected

infant

primates with childhood vaccines (containing thimerosal) and documented

distribution of

mercury in their brains.

It wasn't designed to prove that mercury causes autism in these animals, but it

did prove

that ethyl mercury enters the brain and converts to inorganic mercury, getting

trapped

there.

http://www.autismmedia.org/media2.html

I'd like to see that study expanded to test for elevated testosterone, as the

Geiers have

been discovering in mercury toxic children. Apparently, testosterone binds with

mercury

forming long chains, and eventually, sheets. These sheets become trapped in the

tissues

of the body (including the brain). They found that chelating children saw sudden

increases

in testosterone. What they did was to shut off a child's testosterone

(temporarily) by using

lupron injections (an approved drug often used to treat precocious puberty &

high

testosterone levels) and observe the levels during chelation. What they found is

that

despite the lupron in the system, there were still SPIKES of testosterone in the

system

during peak times in chelation. THAT's how they eventually discovered that

mercury and

testosterone BIND together.

They've learned to increase the efficiency of chelation by regulating

testosterone.

http://www.autismmedia.org/media4.html

IN addition to this video interview, we posted some clips of a mother (Rev.

Sykes) who

gives testimony to this lupron therapy and its effectiveness on her son, Wesley.

It was this

therapy that finally allowed her son to speak after SEVEN long years.

FAIR Autism Media

http://www.autismmedia.org/

>

> 's suggestion we introduce mercury and other vaccine contaminants into

> the immune systems of baby apes or monkees as a means to observe if such

> toxins or substances will cause ADD or other similar epidemic childhood

> development problems is too " politically " risky. After all, such research

could easily

> cast suspicions or doubt on many vaccines already in use. In addition, it

> would inspire enormous outrage by animal lovers, such as, PETA, who would

> immediately launch a well-funded, media supported " political " attack on his

> career.

>

> Yesterday article in Journal News (Rockland County) detailed the ongoing

> effort of school administrators forced to institute policies and practices to

> deal with the many children in schools who have life-threatening allergies and

> asthma. The following is a quote:

>

> " School officials are cautious because nurses and principals say more

> children have food allergies. Sixty percent of school nurses polled by the

Food

> Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network saw an increase in food allergies in the past

> five years. An estimated 2 million, or 8 percent, of children in the United

> States suffer from food allergies. An allergy occurs when the immune system

> mistakenly believes a harmless substance is harmful, the AMA said.....90% of

> food allergies in US are triggered by milk, eggs, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree

> nuts, fish or shell-fish....Asthma, a lung disease in which it is difficult

to

> breath because airways become inflamed or swollen, is another ailment that

> appears to be on the rise in schools. It is the leading cause of school

> absenteeism, and 12 people die from it each day, according to figures from

the

> Allergy and Asthma Foundation of America " .

>

> All I can say is our public school systems appear in danger of becoming

> overwhelmed with childhood development problems. Unfortunately, children

born

> the last six or seven years seem to be having an awful hard time developing

> their immune systems against a myriad of problems that have suddenly become

> epidemic. It must be " genetic " (ADD), a toxic " environment " (asthma) or

better

> " diagnosis' " (autism) that is causing so many children so many problems. I

> cannot think of any other cause.

>

• 3 weeks later...

In addition, does anyone know if doctors are provided federal funds based upon the number of "vaccinated" children in their practice?

-----Original Message-----From: EOHarm [mailto:EOHarm ]On Behalf Of Rmoffi@...Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 12:10 PMEOHarm Subject: (no subject)

Does anyone know if federal education funds are provided based upon the number of "vaccinated" students in a particular public school?

When I consulted my physician, she used the term pay for performance.

Group Moves Performance-Based Pay Forward May 04, 2005

http://www.ihealthbeat.org/index.cfm?Action=dspItem & itemID=110879

A group of clinicians, health plans and government officials have selected 26 quality measures that insurers could use to establish performance-based payments for physicians' offices by next year, the Wall Street Journal reports. The measures include cancer screenings, vaccinations and indicators of overuse or misuse of services.

http://www.acponline.org/journals/news/jun05/pfp.htm

Health plans try 'pay for performance' rewards for doctors

LAURA LANDRO, The Wall Street Journal

Friday, September 17, 2004

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2004/09/17/financial0903EDT0025.DTL

[...]

Making the Grade

Doctors in California were graded using a weighted scorecard that determines how much cash incentive they will receive for better patient preventive care.

CLINICAL CONDITION: Childhood immunizations

CRITERIA: Children who turned 2 years old during the measurement year who received both Chicken Pox and Measles/Mumps/Rubella vaccinations

"Pay for Performance: Aligning Incentives with High-Quality Health Care." http://www.ahip.org/links/institute2003/paperless/slides/fetterolf.pdf

Quality Incentive Payment System - QIPS

Proposed New QIPS Clinical Indicators - page 16

Antibiotics Prescribed With A Practitioner Evaluation

Acute Pharyngitis

Elderly well-care visits

Advance Directives

Flu Vaccinations

Childhood Immunization: #2 Mumps-Measles-Rubella

Childhood Immunization: Varicella

Smoking Cessation

Compliance with anti-hypertensive drugs

Hypothyroidism

Antibiotics for Viral URI's

Antidepressant Medication Management

http://www.aafp.org/x34179.xml?printxml

The 26 measures deal directly with care provided in physician offices. They were gleaned from a set of 49 draft measures released for comment in April by the National Quality Forum, a national standards-setting organization. According to an AAFP statement issued May 3, the AQA starter set is "intended to provide clinicians, consumers and purchasers with a set of quality indicators that may be utilized for quality improvement, public reporting and pay-for-performance programs." http://www.acponline.org/revitalization/starter_set.pdf

I also found this article quite interesting... http://www.aei-brookings.org/admin/authorpdfs/page.php?id=1056

RE: (no subject)

No, we are not. Cregar <diana.cregar@...> wrote:

In addition, does anyone know if doctors are provided federal funds based upon the number of "vaccinated" children in their practice?

-----Original Message-----From: EOHarm [mailto:EOHarm ]On Behalf Of Rmoffi@...Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 12:10 PMEOHarm Subject: (no subject)

Does anyone know if federal education funds are provided based upon the number of "vaccinated" students in a particular public school?

Photos - Showcase holiday pictures in hardcoverPhoto Books. You design it and we'll bind it!

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Yes!

>

> What legal outlets? What political outlets?

>

> I know it is frustrating and appears all is lost. However, the

occasional

> mention on the IMUS Show was the ONLY attention being given to an

epidemic

> that is becoming more and more widely recognized on a daily

basis. These

> damaged children are eventually going to become a financial

liability upon their

> communities just as they have already become to their struggling

familes. When

> that happens, trust me, the response of our " legal "

and " political " outlets

> will eventually have no recourse but to satisfy public outrage at

what has

> been done to an entire generation of children.

>

> Unfortunately, there are just TOO many damaged children for this

issue to

> avoid the widespread recognition it so desperately deserves.

While we have a

> very long, hard, frustrating battle ahead, we should be encouraged

that we

> have come a long way in the past three or so years.

> COURAGE.......PERSERVERANCE.....JUSTICE

>

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Your heartfelt sentiments ring true for so many of us. Part of the dilemma is that there are so many strings pulling on the same "jacket sleeves". So their dilemma is, "how do we listen and pay heed to each interested party many of which will have conflicting agendas ?" I would love to know the answer as to how we could convey to them and they be receptive to it, that ours is really a universally impacting one and should be at the headof the queue. This to my mind is our challenge. What and how do we put this without ticking them off. How to we really get them to listen to us ? Take care nRmoffi@... wrote: The following is an email I sent to the NAA upon reading their earlier statement alerting their membership to the fact they are heavily involved in an effort seeking to clarify and understand the exact meaning of language that has been inserted into the CAA. With all due respect to these dedicated and sincere people, you are swimming in tank filled where "sophistry" is considered an art. Remember former President Bill Clinton, under oath, declaring "It all depends on what the meaning of is is" He said it with a straight face too. ------------------------------ ----------------------------- -------------------------------- I am a recent member of the National Autism Organization. I joined specifically because you issued a statement claiming you would resist any changes in the language to the CAA. Unfortunately, I just read your statement on your continuing effort to clarify and improve language of the CAA. I would like to make one thing crystal clear, I will immediately withdraw my membership with this organization and any other that weakens the original language the entire autism community supported. I am not stupid, these changes are not meant

to improve the prospects of recovering my damaged grandson. They are intended to improve the likelihood those most responsible for causing his damage will remain unidentified. With all due respect, I am not convinced that your organization has either the political accumen nor the political experience to adequately decipher the language of this suddenly complicated bill. That these changes were withheld until the bill's "mark-up" date is clear evidence those who changed the language did not want either discussion nor investigation of the changes they made. Surely you agree this was not done in the best interests of our damaged children? My grandson is now six years of age. He "regressed" three years ago and our public health bureaucracies have done absolutely nothing to support the independent scientific

research desperately seeking that ellusive "environmental trigger" that everyone now acknowledges exists. Therefore, I suggest your organization think long and hard before you support a bill that may eventually prove more problem than solution. You can rest assured I will never forgive those responsible should that prove to be the case. BOB MOFFITT PROUD GRANDPA OF BOBBY MOFFITT, AUTISTIC THREE YEARS AND COUNTING

See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.

• 2 months later...

The only one that surprises me is # 1... YOu ought to send this to the group...

Love

Helen

Here is some trivia Helen

( What is the most bacteria loaded place in the home?

(What is second?

(Third?

(fourth?

1 Believe it or not, the computer and areas around it is first!

2 The telephone crammed with bacteria

3 The bathroom sink! very active place for bacteria and virus

4 the toilet seat! Oh I don't know why!!

This is from the hospital information magazine!

Anne

"When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate."

• 2 months later...

www.our-sma-angels.com/elizabeth/

http://www2.caringbridge.org/il/elizabeth/

Jeanna Huette

caretaker/grandmother to

Even terrifying things that hide in the shadows can be overcome by the light

of consciousness. However, the problems start when we choose denial over

awareness, allowing our fears to grow.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at www.Answers.. Try it now.

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

I RECEIVED THIS FROM A FRIEND;; WOW;; I NEVER HEARD THIS BEFORE HUGS DORTNote: forwarded message attached.

This is how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer she was on the Ellen show andShe said this same exact thing.So please be very careful ladies.Drinking Bottled Water Kept in Car....a friend whose mother recently gotdiagnosed with breast cancer. The doctor told her: women should notdrink bottled water that has been left in a car. The doctor said thatthe heat and the plastic of the bottle have certain chemicals that canlead to breast cancer. So please be careful and do not drink that waterbottle that has been left in a car and pass this on to all the women inyour life. This information is the kind we need to know and be aware andjust might save us!!!! The heat causes toxins from the plastic to leaki nto the water and they have found these toxins in breast tissue. Use astainless steel Canteen or a glass bottle when you can!!! See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Hello DorothyI know that the molecules of the plastic in water bottles are very similar to estrogen.   There has been studies that suggests that these estrogen like compounds were a factor in the early development of teenage girls and delayed development of teenage boys.   I wouldn't be surprised if it also tended to be a factor with breast cancer but I haven't heard of any studies along those lines.Note it's not just water bottles but soda bottles, milk bottles etc., basically any plastic beverage container.   I don't think a bottle of milk left in a hot car would be very appetizing, particularly if it's been left there for any period of time.Regards,On Jun 18, 2007, at 5:36 PM, DOROTHY PETERSON wrote: I RECEIVED THIS FROM A FRIEND;; WOW;; I NEVER HEARD THIS BEFORE HUGS DORTNote: forwarded message attached. From: OMER47@...Date: June 17, 2007 12:49:44 PM CDTou81to@..., Ars1369@..., CCha125266@..., croc8780@..., dbruce1231@..., peterson.dorothy@..., Dottie1110@..., GERRI59@..., joybee1933@..., Missy0612@..., Nonacart@..., ronbo39@..., VERADAFFODIL@...Subject: (no subject) This is how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer she was on the Ellen show andShe said this same exact thing.So please be very careful ladies.Drinking Bottled Water Kept in Car....a friend whose mother recently gotdiagnosed with breast cancer. The doctor told her: women should notdrink bottled water that has been left in a car. The doctor said thatthe heat and the plastic of the bottle have certain chemicals that canlead to breast cancer. So please be careful and do not drink that waterbottle that has been left in a car and pass this on to all the women inyour life. This information is the kind we need to know and be aware andjust might save us!!!! The heat causes toxins from the plastic to leaki nto the water and they have found these toxins in breast tissue. Use astainless steel Canteen or a glass bottle when you can!!! See what's free at AOL.com.

• 5 years later...