RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

is there a cheaper generic version out that would not hurt your purse so darn much have you asked the pharmacist if there is a alternative drug that will work that is generic and contains the same drug but a lot cheaper for us to buy I did look it up and there is a drug called Mesalamine that is the generic version of the one you take maybe it help I hope it does the spelling on the drug names are right but the rest I sorry about that I did try {smile}

take care

Darkbeing AKA

update on

Well it seems like today is update day,, so I will add mine,,, the stomach Cramps are getting better,, but still having a very sharp pain in my upper stomach, so I have to pick up some sample meds from my GI tomorrow. I am not experiencing any kidney stones yet, but been having some bad back pain, but hard to tell if it’s the Fibro or not. I will know,,, when it gets to feeling like I want to kill myself, its time to go to the ER…. lol…… Well the bad news is the Meds Im supposed to take for the Crohn's disease , Asacol, I cant buy it anymore, I take 3 tablets 3 times a day and 1 weeks worth of meds cost 100 and I cant afford it! I still have some left over from when I had prescription coverage,, and I was hoping it had went generic by now (Ive been on it for at least 5 years) but nope,, and I have no Idea what Im going to do when I run out,, doctor says there is another medication comparable but it has bad side effects with the stomach, so If I can get the stomach under control I might be able to go on it,, but not until it gets better,, so we will see,,, thanks for keeping me in your prayers,, still need more!!!!

Luv