RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

me agin {smile}

Rate this topic

Guest guest

the wife is doing fine me I am having a good day I up and about and it been a wile since I have done that I know what you mean about the pain meds not doing the trick because you get used to the I have the same problem I hope things get better with you and I sorry about the stone dam that must have hurt my aunt passed 4 or 5 of them and then they told her she had a whole pile more to go but they were not ready to be passed she was in a lot of pain I hope that the one was all there was dear and that you be better lol I am thinking of your feet lol my feet get like that some times so fat I can not walk on them so I know how that is mind you I do not walk very fare but from the wheel chair to hobble to my bed is walking right and man can they hurt when they turn in to little cubby feet {smile} of kids are well they went to there grandmothers tonight for the night my wife had a candle party for her girlfriends so I have a house with 30 ladies in it jabbering away about candles kid I guess had fun and will tomorrow they do not get to sleep at there grandmothers very often because she married a real womanizing asshole sorry for the language but this guy will not let mom spend 5 bucks on anything she wants unless it is cleared with him she is not aloud to help out any of her kids at all and you know what she is the one that makes the most mount in the house me I have no use for a man like that if he ever huts her as in lays a hand on her I know I be braking my arm and fist because I be knocking him out mind you I know that will hurt me big time but I believe it may just be worth it {smile} take care of your self how is yours doing dear I hope well chow

Darkbieng

Re:

Well I went off the prednisone, I was in the ER all day yesterday,, passing a kidney stone,,, I don’t care what they say next time I am not going back on it ever again!!! My feet look like little basketballs,,lol,,, Yeah I was on a low dosage of my pain meds which is hydrocodone untill all this started,, after pain gets better I will go back to the lower dose,, cause taking the same amount all the time gets my body used to it then, it doesn’t help the pain as much!! How are you feeling? And the wife? Hope all is well,, take care

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~