Kathy, just ask the pharmacist what Formula 19 is denatured with. I'm sure

they will provide the answer.

Anya

http://artisannaturalperfumers.com The Artisan Natural Perfumers Guild

http://.com The premier site on beauty of Natural Perfume

/

Biggest, most dynamic natural perfumery chat group

Guest guest

Hi , Welcome to the club. I just joined last week. The people here have been great. I'm here due to Celiac and PTSD. Fortunately, Celiac can be dealt with by changing my diet. The PTSD, on the other hand, seems to be taking over. It's controlling my life. I'm also 30 and live in New Mexico. I'm married to and we have 4 kids ages 12, 11, 6, and 5. It's great to meet others that love the Lord. If it wasn't for Him and my husband, I wouldn't be alive today. I was extremely sick and bedridden for almost 2 months before the drs figured out what was making me so sick. I checked out your journal. I think it's a great idea to have one. I'm working on a website that has my experiences on it. I hope you're having a great weekend. Take care and God bless. Cheryl <revmarchuk@...> wrote: Hi , my name is and I have fibromyalgia and recurrent transverse myelitis. I am in pain all the time and probably have 2 days a week that are good days right now.My doctor just increased my pain patch from 50 to 75 and then I have other breakthrough meds as well. I really need some support. I feel like I am falling apart. I can't even do housecleaning. It is driving me nuts. I don't have a job or children and I am on disability. I am 30 and happily married . My hubby is awesome and without him and my Lord I don't think I could make it. I live in Michigan and would love to make friends with

someone here so we could call each other and help each other out. I have a web journal online you can check out at http://tmgirl.livejournal.com hope you check it out. -

Guest guest

i am also on the 75 pain patch plus others and it

dosnt seem to help i understand about the house work i

am in the same situation either i dont have the energy

or i have to much pain to move just wanted to tell you

you are not alone it is good to know i am not the only

one going thru all this hell

--- <revmarchuk@...> wrote:

> Hi , my name is and I have fibromyalgia and

> recurrent transverse

> myelitis. I am in pain all the time and probably

> have 2 days a week

> that are good days right now.My doctor just

> increased my pain patch

> from 50 to 75 and then I have other breakthrough

> meds as well. I

> really need some support. I feel like I am falling

> apart. I can't even

> do housecleaning. It is driving me nuts. I don't

> have a job or

> children and I am on disability. I am 30 and happily

> married . My

> hubby is awesome and without him and my Lord I don't

> think I could

> make it. I live in Michigan and would love to make

> friends with

> someone here so we could call each other and help

> each other out. I

> have a web journal online you can check out at

> http://tmgirl.livejournal.com hope you check it out.

> -

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

jeana

zephyrhills

freecycle.org

zephyrhills_fl_freecycle

may god bless and keep us all

Guest guest

Welcome to the group. Where in Michigan do you live? I live in Kent

County, near Grand Rapids.

In Him Forever,

>

> Hi , my name is and I have fibromyalgia and recurrent

transverse

> myelitis. I am in pain all the time and probably have 2 days a week

> that are good days right now.My doctor just increased my pain patch

> from 50 to 75 and then I have other breakthrough meds as well. I

> really need some support. I feel like I am falling apart. I can't

even

> do housecleaning. It is driving me nuts. I don't have a job or

> children and I am on disability. I am 30 and happily married . My

> hubby is awesome and without him and my Lord I don't think I could

> make it. I live in Michigan and would love to make friends with

> someone here so we could call each other and help each other out. I

> http://tmgirl.livejournal.com hope you check it out. -

>

Guest guest

Are you near Portales? Thats where my daughter lives with her own family. SueCheryl <phygleticallyincorrect@...> wrote: Hi ,Welcome to the club. I just joined last week. The people here have been great. I'm here due to Celiac and PTSD. Fortunately, Celiac can be dealt with by changing my diet. The PTSD, on the other hand, seems to be taking over. It's controlling my life. I'm also 30 and live in New Mexico. I'm married to and we have 4 kids ages 12, 11, 6,

and 5. It's great to meet others that love the Lord. If it wasn't for Him and my husband, I wouldn't be alive today. I was extremely sick and bedridden for almost 2 months before the drs figured out what was making me so sick. I checked out your journal. I think it's a great idea to have one. I'm working on a website that has my experiences on it. I hope you're having a great weekend. Take care and God bless.Cheryl <revmarchuk@...> wrote: Hi , my name is and I have fibromyalgia and recurrent transverse myelitis. I am in pain all the time and probably have 2 days a week that are good days right now.My doctor just increased my pain patch from 50 to 75 and then I have other breakthrough meds as well. I really need some support. I feel like I am falling apart. I

can't even do housecleaning. It is driving me nuts. I don't have a job or children and I am on disability. I am 30 and happily married . My hubby is awesome and without him and my Lord I don't think I could make it. I live in Michigan and would love to make friends with someone here so we could call each other and help each other out. I have a web journal online you can check out at http://tmgirl.livejournal.com hope you check it out. - For a REALLY HOT time check out http://www.peternoone.com and http://www.mikesmith1964.com

Guest guest

Hi There ! Glad you joined the group. My name is and I am a

43 year old wife and stay-at-home-mom to an 11-1/2 year old daughter.

I joined this group not to long ago. I have Iron Deficiency Anemia,

PetitMal Epilepsy, and Osteoarthritis. It's good to come here and talk

to others about what you are going thru. Have a good week.

S. in NC

Guest guest

hi sarah we are glad that you joined the group. you will make lots of friends here and get lots of support. i hope you are having a great day and hope to talk to you again soon. evelyn <revmarchuk@...> wrote: Hi , my name is and I have fibromyalgia and recurrent transverse myelitis. I am in pain all the time and probably have 2 days a week that are good days right now.My doctor just increased my pain patch from 50 to 75 and then I have other breakthrough meds as well. I really need some

support. I feel like I am falling apart. I can't even do housecleaning. It is driving me nuts. I don't have a job or children and I am on disability. I am 30 and happily married . My hubby is awesome and without him and my Lord I don't think I could make it. I live in Michigan and would love to make friends with someone here so we could call each other and help each other out. I have a web journal online you can check out at http://tmgirl.livejournal.com hope you check it out. - __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi Sue, I'm in Rio Rancho... just North of Albuquerque. I think we're about 4 hours aways from Portales. CherylSue <sweetsueohio2002@...> wrote: Are you near Portales? Thats where my daughter lives with her own family. SueCheryl <phygleticallyincorrect@...> wrote: Hi ,Welcome to the club. I just

joined last week. The people here have been great. I'm here due to Celiac and PTSD. Fortunately, Celiac can be dealt with by changing my diet. The PTSD, on the other hand, seems to be taking over. It's controlling my life. I'm also 30 and live in New Mexico. I'm married to and we have 4 kids ages 12, 11, 6, and 5. It's great to meet others that love the Lord. If it wasn't for Him and my husband, I wouldn't be alive today. I was extremely sick and bedridden for almost 2 months before the drs figured out what was making me so sick. I checked out your journal. I think it's a great idea to have one. I'm working on a website that has my experiences on it. I hope you're having a great weekend. Take care and God bless.Cheryl <revmarchuk@...> wrote: Hi , my name is and I have fibromyalgia and recurrent transverse myelitis. I am in pain all the time and probably have 2 days a week that are good days right now.My doctor just increased my pain patch from 50 to 75 and then I have other breakthrough meds as well. I really need some support. I feel like I am falling apart. I can't even do housecleaning. It is driving me nuts. I don't have a job or children and I am on disability. I am 30 and happily married . My hubby is awesome and without him and my Lord I don't think I could make it. I live in Michigan and would love to make friends with someone here so we could call each other and help each other out. I have a web journal online you can check out at http://tmgirl.livejournal.com hope you check it out. - For a REALLY HOT time check out http://www.peternoone.com and http://www.mikesmith1964.com

Guest guest

Thanks a lot Jeana. No you aren't alone . Maybe we can be friends. I am going to the pain center at U of M and hopefully there will be other options. I pray there are.-jeana <jeana_1973@...> wrote: i am also on the 75 pain patch plus others and itdosnt seem to help i understand about the house work iam in the same situation either i dont have the energyor i have to much pain to move just wanted to tell youyou are not alone it is good to know i am not the onlyone going thru all this hell--- <revmarchuk > wrote:> Hi , my name is and I have fibromyalgia and> recurrent transverse > myelitis. I am in pain all the time and probably> have 2 days a week > that are good days right now.My doctor just> increased my pain patch > from 50 to 75 and then I have other breakthrough> meds as well. I > really need some support. I feel like I am falling> apart. I can't even > do housecleaning. It is driving me nuts. I don't> have a job or > children and I am on disability. I am 30 and happily> married . My > hubby is awesome and without him and my Lord I don't> think I could > make it. I live in Michigan and would love to make> friends with > someone here so we could call each other and help> each other out. I > have a web journal online you can check out at >

http://tmgirl.livejournal.com hope you check it out.> -> > > > > > > > jeanazephyrhillsfreecycle.orgzephyrhills_fl_freecyclemay god bless and keep us all__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hey Cheryl- I had PTSD for a long while too. Well I guess It never really goes away. I was raped. How did you get yours may I ask. -Cheryl <phygleticallyincorrect@...> wrote: Hi ,Welcome to the club. I just joined last week. The people here have been great. I'm here due to Celiac and PTSD. Fortunately, Celiac can be dealt with by changing my diet. The PTSD, on the other hand, seems to be taking over. It's controlling my life. I'm also 30 and live in New Mexico. I'm married to and we have 4 kids

ages 12, 11, 6, and 5. It's great to meet others that love the Lord. If it wasn't for Him and my husband, I wouldn't be alive today. I was extremely sick and bedridden for almost 2 months before the drs figured out what was making me so sick. I checked out your journal. I think it's a great idea to have one. I'm working on a website that has my experiences on it. I hope you're having a great weekend. Take care and God bless.Cheryl <revmarchuk@...> wrote: Hi , my name is and I have fibromyalgia and recurrent transverse myelitis. I am in pain all the time and probably have 2 days a week that are good days right now.My doctor just increased my pain patch from 50 to 75 and then I have other breakthrough meds as well. I really need some support. I feel like I am

falling apart. I can't even do housecleaning. It is driving me nuts. I don't have a job or children and I am on disability. I am 30 and happily married . My hubby is awesome and without him and my Lord I don't think I could make it. I live in Michigan and would love to make friends with someone here so we could call each other and help each other out. I have a web journal online you can check out at http://tmgirl.livejournal.com hope you check it out. - __________________________________________________

Guest guest

hi evelyn i cant stop coughing i live in florida the tropical storm is giving us rain and wind not to scary this time josieevelyn <peaches0106@...> wrote: hi sarah we are glad that you joined the group. you will make lots of friends here and get lots of support. i hope you are having a great day and hope to talk to you again soon. evelyn <revmarchuk@...> wrote: Hi , my name is and I have fibromyalgia and recurrent transverse myelitis. I am in pain all the time and probably have 2 days a week that are good days right now.My doctor just increased my pain patch from 50 to 75 and then

I have other breakthrough meds as well. I really need some support. I feel like I am falling apart. I can't even do housecleaning. It is driving me nuts. I don't have a job or children and I am on disability. I am 30 and happily married . My hubby is awesome and without him and my Lord I don't think I could make it. I live in Michigan and would love to make friends with someone here so we could call each other and help each other out. I have a web journal online you can check out at http://tmgirl.livejournal.com hope you check it out. - __________________________________________________

Guest guest

i prey there is also i cant live the rest of my life

like this there is no way i am barely hanging on day

by day i was just diagnoses in nov 1 2005 my doctor

wont tell me much i think he is scared of scareing me

i am having to find out what is normal and what is not

on my own

--- Marchuk <revmarchuk@...> wrote:

> Thanks a lot Jeana. No you aren't alone . Maybe we

> can be friends. I am going to the pain center at U

> of M and hopefully there will be other options. I

> pray there are.-

>

> jeana <jeana_1973@...> wrote: i am

> also on the 75 pain patch plus others and it

> dosnt seem to help i understand about the house work

> i

> am in the same situation either i dont have the

> energy

> or i have to much pain to move just wanted to tell

> you

> you are not alone it is good to know i am not the

> only

> one going thru all this hell

>

> --- <revmarchuk@...> wrote:

>

> > Hi , my name is and I have fibromyalgia and

> > recurrent transverse

> > myelitis. I am in pain all the time and probably

> > have 2 days a week

> > that are good days right now.My doctor just

> > increased my pain patch

> > from 50 to 75 and then I have other breakthrough

> > meds as well. I

> > really need some support. I feel like I am falling

> > apart. I can't even

> > do housecleaning. It is driving me nuts. I don't

> > have a job or

> > children and I am on disability. I am 30 and

> happily

> > married . My

> > hubby is awesome and without him and my Lord I

> don't

> > think I could

> > make it. I live in Michigan and would love to make

> > friends with

> > someone here so we could call each other and help

> > each other out. I

> > have a web journal online you can check out at

> > http://tmgirl.livejournal.com hope you check it

> out.

> > -

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> jeana

> zephyrhills

> freecycle.org

> zephyrhills_fl_freecycle

> may god bless and keep us all

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

hey i am in florida also just north of tampa

--- josie dugan <josiedugan56@...> wrote:

> hi evelyn

> i cant stop coughing i live in florida the

> tropical storm is giving us rain and wind not to

> scary this time josie

>

> evelyn <peaches0106@...> wrote:

> hi sarah we are glad that you joined the group.

> you will make lots of friends here and get lots of

> support. i hope you are having a great day and hope

> to talk to you again soon.

>

> evelyn

>

> <revmarchuk@...> wrote:

> Hi , my name is and I have fibromyalgia

> and recurrent transverse

> myelitis. I am in pain all the time and probably

> have 2 days a week

> that are good days right now.My doctor just

> increased my pain patch

> from 50 to 75 and then I have other breakthrough

> meds as well. I

> really need some support. I feel like I am falling

> apart. I can't even

> do housecleaning. It is driving me nuts. I don't

> have a job or

> children and I am on disability. I am 30 and happily

> married . My

> hubby is awesome and without him and my Lord I don't

> think I could

> make it. I live in Michigan and would love to make

> friends with

> someone here so we could call each other and help

> each other out. I

> http://tmgirl.livejournal.com hope you check it out.

> -

>

>

>

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

Hi , I was taking my mom home the day something had triggered my Celiac. I was extremely sick and had to keep pulling over. I know it wasn't the truck that made me sick, but my mentality is really struggling right now. It was downhill from there. Add my health getting worse and worse, clueless doctors, and my mom's death to the picture and here I am. I wasn't able to be there for my mom like I would've wanted to. I feel like I'm home bound now because of the anxiety attacks I get from entering any vehicle. Just thinking about going 10 min. down the street causes anxiety. I'm so sorry about what happened to you. How long ago was it? How do you cope with PTSD? I'm thinking about going back on my meds for anxiety. I don't know though. I hope you're enjoying your day and that you're not in pain. Take

care. Cheryl Marchuk <revmarchuk@...> wrote: Hey Cheryl- I had PTSD for a long while too. Well I guess It never really goes away. I was raped. How did you get yours may I ask. -Cheryl <phygleticallyincorrect@...> wrote: Hi ,Welcome to the club. I just joined last week. The people here have been great. I'm here due to Celiac and PTSD. Fortunately, Celiac can be dealt with

by changing my diet. The PTSD, on the other hand, seems to be taking over. It's controlling my life. I'm also 30 and live in New Mexico. I'm married to and we have 4 kids ages 12, 11, 6, and 5. It's great to meet others that love the Lord. If it wasn't for Him and my husband, I wouldn't be alive today. I was extremely sick and bedridden for almost 2 months before the drs figured out what was making me so sick. I checked out your journal. I think it's a great idea to have one. I'm working on a website that has my experiences on it. I hope you're having a great weekend. Take care and God bless.Cheryl <revmarchuk@...> wrote: Hi , my name is and I have fibromyalgia and recurrent transverse myelitis. I am in pain all the time and probably

have 2 days a week that are good days right now.My doctor just increased my pain patch from 50 to 75 and then I have other breakthrough meds as well. I really need some support. I feel like I am falling apart. I can't even do housecleaning. It is driving me nuts. I don't have a job or children and I am on disability. I am 30 and happily married . My hubby is awesome and without him and my Lord I don't think I could make it. I live in Michigan and would love to make friends with someone here so we could call each other and help each other out. I have a web journal online you can check out at http://tmgirl.livejournal.com hope you check it out. - ~*~Cheryl~*~http://www.geocities.com/chemar633/

Guest guest

Remind me Jeana-what were you diagnosed with? Maybe I can help you out by helping you understad your disease more. Before I got sick I worked in the medical field so I have a lot of knowledge plus when i got sick I learned a lot about a lot of autoimmune diseases. - M.jeana <jeana_1973@...> wrote: i prey there is also i cant live the rest of my lifelike this there is no way i am barely hanging on dayby day i was just diagnoses in nov 1 2005 my doctorwont tell me much i think he is scared of scareing mei am having to find out what is normal and

what is noton my own--- Marchuk <revmarchuk > wrote:> Thanks a lot Jeana. No you aren't alone . Maybe we> can be friends. I am going to the pain center at U> of M and hopefully there will be other options. I> pray there are.-> > jeana <jeana_1973 > wrote: i am> also on the 75 pain patch plus others and it> dosnt seem to help i understand about the house work> i> am in the same situation either i dont have the> energy> or i have to much pain to move just wanted to tell> you> you are not alone it is good to know i am not the> only> one going thru all this hell> > --- <revmarchuk > wrote:> > > Hi , my name is

and I have fibromyalgia and> > recurrent transverse > > myelitis. I am in pain all the time and probably> > have 2 days a week > > that are good days right now.My doctor just> > increased my pain patch > > from 50 to 75 and then I have other breakthrough> > meds as well. I > > really need some support. I feel like I am falling> > apart. I can't even > > do housecleaning. It is driving me nuts. I don't> > have a job or > > children and I am on disability. I am 30 and> happily> > married . My > > hubby is awesome and without him and my Lord I> don't> > think I could > > make it. I live in Michigan and would love to make> > friends with > > someone here so we could call each other and help> > each other out. I > > have a web journal online you can check out at

> > http://tmgirl.livejournal.com hope you check it> out.> > -> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > jeana> zephyrhills> freecycle.org> zephyrhills_fl_freecycle> may god bless and keep us all> > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

i have auto immunne vasculitus

fibro

bi polar

cronic fatigue

miagraines

bad back

mital valve prolapse (heart)

ibs

my knees are really messed up thx so much i have read

alot but how long will i have to be on the infusions

will i be in all this pain is it cureable will i die

or get worse will it get better i do have nore

--- Marchuk <revmarchuk@...> wrote:

> Remind me Jeana-what were you diagnosed with? Maybe

> I can help you out by helping you understad your

> disease more. Before I got sick I worked in the

> medical field so I have a lot of knowledge plus when

> i got sick I learned a lot about a lot of autoimmune

> diseases. - M.

>

> jeana <jeana_1973@...> wrote: i prey

> there is also i cant live the rest of my life

> like this there is no way i am barely hanging on day

> by day i was just diagnoses in nov 1 2005 my doctor

> wont tell me much i think he is scared of scareing

> me

> i am having to find out what is normal and what is

> not

> on my own

>

> --- Marchuk <revmarchuk@...> wrote:

>

> > Thanks a lot Jeana. No you aren't alone . Maybe we

> > can be friends. I am going to the pain center at U

> > of M and hopefully there will be other options. I

> > pray there are.-

> >

> > jeana <jeana_1973@...> wrote: i am

> > also on the 75 pain patch plus others and it

> > dosnt seem to help i understand about the house

> work

> > i

> > am in the same situation either i dont have the

> > energy

> > or i have to much pain to move just wanted to tell

> > you

> > you are not alone it is good to know i am not the

> > only

> > one going thru all this hell

> >

> > --- <revmarchuk@...> wrote:

> >

> > > Hi , my name is and I have fibromyalgia

> and

> > > recurrent transverse

> > > myelitis. I am in pain all the time and probably

> > > have 2 days a week

> > > that are good days right now.My doctor just

> > > increased my pain patch

> > > from 50 to 75 and then I have other breakthrough

> > > meds as well. I

> > > really need some support. I feel like I am

> falling

> > > apart. I can't even

> > > do housecleaning. It is driving me nuts. I don't

> > > have a job or

> > > children and I am on disability. I am 30 and

> > happily

> > > married . My

> > > hubby is awesome and without him and my Lord I

> > don't

> > > think I could

> > > make it. I live in Michigan and would love to

> make

> > > friends with

> > > someone here so we could call each other and

> help

> > > each other out. I

> > > have a web journal online you can check out at

> > > http://tmgirl.livejournal.com hope you check it

> > out.

> > > -

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > jeana

> > zephyrhills

> > freecycle.org

> > zephyrhills_fl_freecycle

> > may god bless and keep us all

> >

> > __________________________________________________

> >

Guest guest

My daughter ALWAYS has a sore throat with every episode. I always think... " oh,

this one must be strep " but it is never.

tonsillectomy sounds promising.

Fern.

macfam04 <kathy_mackay@...> wrote:

Hello all,

My name is Kathy. Here is our story. We have a daughter named

. She had been getting fevers every since she was about one

years old. Her fevers would come every three to four weeks. We told

her pediatrician and she said to keep a journal of all her fevers.

It was a pattern for a whole year. Her doctor finally said you need

to see a specialist. She referred to an immunlogist. He

told said he has a few other patients with the same recurring fever.

He ran numerous blood tests, saliva tests and sent the off to NIH.

When the results came back, they couldn't determine really what she

had. They did mention it may be a mutated gene. The immunologist

recommended Predisone. We tried it a few times, however, the

episodes were coming closer together. We decided not to use the

predisone. We continued to see the immunologist every three months,

so that he could follow 's progress. continued getting

fevers every three weeks. She also got a new symptom (a really bad

sore throat where she didn't want to eat). She would get these sore

throats with the fever for a whole year. She would scream it hurt so

bad. We told her immunologist and he referred her to a T & A doctor.

When she saw the T & A doctor he was very interested in what

had. He looked in her throat and said that she had tonsilitis. He

suggested that she have her tonsils and adnoids removed. She had the

surgery in March. Since then her fevers are spreading out. 6 - 12

weeks and her symptoms are more mild.

Sorry it's so long. Thank you for listening.

Kathy

Mom to (6), (10), (6) and Sydney (19 mos)

I have a question? Does anyone else experience bad sore throats with

the fever.

---------------------------------

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+

countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Hi Kathy,

Our daughter Lily (also 6) has had extremely sore throats w/her fevers;

these are less severe this last year (her cervical lymph nodes don't

get as

big right now either), but there have been episodes so painful that

I've had to

give her fluids w/a medicine dropper. Good luck w/the results from

the T & A.

On Jun 20, 2006, at 1:38 PM, macfam04 wrote:

> Hello all,

>

> My name is Kathy. Here is our story. We have a daughter named

> . She had been getting fevers every since she was about one

> years old. Her fevers would come every three to four weeks. We told

> her pediatrician and she said to keep a journal of all her fevers.

> It was a pattern for a whole year. Her doctor finally said you need

> to see a specialist. She referred to an immunlogist. He

> told said he has a few other patients with the same recurring fever.

> He ran numerous blood tests, saliva tests and sent the off to NIH.

> When the results came back, they couldn't determine really what she

> had. They did mention it may be a mutated gene. The immunologist

> recommended Predisone. We tried it a few times, however, the

> episodes were coming closer together. We decided not to use the

> predisone. We continued to see the immunologist every three months,

> so that he could follow 's progress. continued getting

> fevers every three weeks. She also got a new symptom (a really bad

> sore throat where she didn't want to eat). She would get these sore

> throats with the fever for a whole year. She would scream it hurt so

> bad. We told her immunologist and he referred her to a T & A doctor.

> When she saw the T & A doctor he was very interested in what

> had. He looked in her throat and said that she had tonsilitis. He

> suggested that she have her tonsils and adnoids removed. She had the

> surgery in March. Since then her fevers are spreading out. 6 - 12

> weeks and her symptoms are more mild.

> Sorry it's so long. Thank you for listening.

>

> Kathy

> Mom to (6), (10), (6) and Sydney (19 mos)

> I have a question? Does anyone else experience bad sore throats with

> the fever.

>

>

>

d Timblin

mdefaye@...

Guest guest

> I have a question? Does anyone else experience bad sore throats

with

> the fever.

>

My son always complains of a sore throat and I always have him checked

for strep. It is usually negative. But I never know if it is his

throat that hurts or if his glands are so swollen and painful that it

seems as if his throat hurts. My ped does the strep test anyway, but

he always says the same thing--his throat is barely red.

Guest guest

What area are you in Robin ? I have friends all over the US and Canada , I am sure I can find you names of good doc's in your area .

Hello everyone, my name is Robin. I am looking for facts. I was diagnosed with Hep c two years ago. the doc at the time said I did not need treatment. I think he was full of hooie. I need something, mainly info. I have recently relocated to a new area and would like to find a good doc here. If anyone has any ideas of what kind of questions I should ask when looking for the right doc, I appreciate it. I have heard so many tall tales about this stuff that i do not know what to believe anymore. So, any helpful info anyone can send me would be appreciated also. I am scared. I have kids and what if I gave it to them before I even knew I had it? Is that possible? Anyone who wants is welcome to write me at my email that is listed oin my profile. And thanks...Robin

Guest guest

Hi Robin, I am 47 and have had this thing since 1993. I just got tx in 2004. I had one doctor tell me no and another tell me to treat. Some feel that the tx is worse than the disease since it is so hard on the body, and that we can actually go many years like 35 without it affecting us. My ex has 1A and 60% of his liver was gone along with HIV+ and just got tx in 2003. He cleared, that was why I decieded to do so, too. But my enzimyes are normal my viral load is 4 mill, but, my biopsy was normal too. I wanted to because I felt it was better to try and rid myself of it, then just wait it out. I didnt finish the tx in 2004 it is very very hard to deal with. I am on it again now, and it is very dificult to deal with the pains, fatigue, heat..etc...as for your kids mine are 15 and 16 and are fine..even my husband is ok..and I have a different strain than my ex..and I was with him shooting up for 4 years and didnt get it from him..good luck geri

Guest guest

Hi Jurydoctor - I have Hep C - Genotype 3 and have started treatment. I was afraid of the treatment more than the disease also and that's why I blocked it out of my mind when I was first diagnosed. When I found out that my liver had more damage done to it in only one year of not doing anything I had no choice but to go for the treatment. The doctor told me I would be looking at a transplant list in 5 years if I don't do something. I do an injection of interferon once a week and 4 ribavirin pills a day. My side effects, if any, are so mild I feel guilty even mentioning them compared to some of us who really suffer. I had mild diarhea that could have been from anything and I am tired. So, what's new with that? Tomorrow is my second injection and I hope it goes as well as the first did. There is one other thing though, I feel like I could just scream because my nerves are so bad. I don't want to be aroud any people at all. I have to overcome that though because my work is high profile and people oriented. And I lost a few pounds - big deal. I take clonopin (sp?) for nerves and I'm on adderall for ADD and you would think it would help the sleepies but it never did so I don't expect it will now. I have had very very mild pain like sensations in my liver. I don't know what to think about that though because most medical professionals deny us that side effect. They say it doesn't exist. I had the worst possible attitude about this whole thing so I don't think attitude has too much to do with it either. I mean, if attitutde was really a determining factor, would anyone have this disease? I don't think I got it because of a bad attitude for C's sake! So I jump down anyone's throat that gives me the attitude lecture. I had a lousy attitude and I am not having severe side effects - so there!!!! Anyways, good luck and be sure to mark on your calendar the day you are going to be finished with treatment. I did that and it helps a lot. For example, I only have 162 days to go!!! This is a good message board. You will notice a lot of EVR's and SVR's. Good luck and just go ahead and give it a try. It's not all that bad. Peace & Love - Abby>> Hi all,> thanks for the warm welcome.> I do apprec iate the woirds of encouragement.> I am more concerned about the treatment then I am about the disease..> Can anybody tell me about it?> My friend who has 1a had a rough 48 weeks.. psychosis.. flu like symptoms...> he couldn't work (etc)..> Any words of wisdom?> thanks> amy> > >

Guest guest

> >

> > Hi all,

> > thanks for the warm welcome.

> > I do apprec iate the woirds of encouragement.

> > I am more concerned about the treatment then I am about the disease..

> > Can anybody tell me about it?

> > My friend who has 1a had a rough 48 weeks.. psychosis.. flu like

> symptoms...

> > he couldn't work (etc)..

> > Any words of wisdom?

> > thanks

> > amy

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Welcome Trinni!DarcyOn 7/17/06, Trinni <triniredd@...> wrote:

Good afternoon everyone :-)

I'm so happy I found this group. I work out at home using dvds and

sometimes it's hard to stay motivated :-). I think this group will

definitely keep me motivated. So far I'm sticking it out and love the

results I'm seeing.

Hope everyone is have a great Monday :-D

~Trinni~

Guest guest

hi trinni welcome. what videos do you have, and love to workout with? kassia

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.