RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: whole nectar discount code

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Whole Nectar can be found at: http://www.vita-recipes.com and you can use the coupon code "Vitamix Lady"

I just put in an e-mail to Whole Nectar directly to see if they will honor "Vitamix Lady" as a discount code - I'll keep you informed!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL321-773-7088 (home)321-961-9219 (cell)www.VitamixLady.comwww..com 13:35 <:))))><

whole nectar discount code

Can anyone please give me the discount code for the whloe nectar soy protein website?I went to Lee Ann's website and I couldn't locate it.Thanks!!Connie

Guest guest

Hi Lee Ann,

Thanks for responding so quickly. Do I have to subscribe to vita-recipes.com in order to access the discount code?

From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...>Subject: Re: whole nectar discount code Date: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 11:42 AM

Whole Nectar can be found at: http://www.vita- recipes.com and you can use the coupon code "Vitamix Lady"

I just put in an e-mail to Whole Nectar directly to see if they will honor "Vitamix Lady" as a discount code - I'll keep you informed!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL321-773-7088 (home)321-961-9219 (cell)www.VitamixLady. comwww.VitamixEnthusia sts.com 13:35 <:))))><

[ ] whole nectar discount code

Can anyone please give me the discount code for the whloe nectar soy protein website?I went to Lee Ann's website and I couldn't locate it.Thanks!!Connie

Guest guest

I just found out that Whole Nectar will not give me a discount code - but their cost is $3 less than going through Vita-Recipes!

I don't think that you have to subscribe to Vita-Recipes to order (and use the discount code which is supposed to get you 20% off). It is just that they give "members" a discount on the product.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL321-773-7088 (home)321-961-9219 (cell)www.VitamixLady.comwww..com 13:35 <:))))><

Guest guest

Thanks Lea Ann!!! I went to the vita-recipes website and I'm going to enroll. I'm going to use 'vitamix lady' and receive a 20% discount on the membership and order my whole nectar soy powder through them.

Thanks for getting back to me with the info...I appreciate it.

Connie

From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavagecfl (DOT) rr.com>Subject: Re: [ ] whole nectar discount codeDate: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 11:42 AM

Whole Nectar can be found at: http://www.vita- recipes.com and you can use the coupon code "Vitamix Lady"

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL321-773-7088 (home)321-961-9219 (cell)www.VitamixLady. comwww.VitamixEnthusia sts.com 13:35 <:))))><