RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Tim

Rate this topic

Guest guest

is it me or are most gastro docs just that self rightous?theres not 1 gastro i met till my 3rd gastro,and he said i see him only at the start and the end.whats with that?all others see there doc,maybe not every time but not twice a year.oh well i guess ididn't need him when i got it and wont need him to get rid of it Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: That’s the proper attitude, killer! De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Hillbilly TimSent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:50 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Tim // hello all from the south herbs do help,it did get rid of the gerd.:-] but inm tired of the aches and crazy lil things that come aqnd

go.all i can say is LETS GET READY TO RUMMMMMMMBLE.I PREDICT K.O RD1. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work

www.knoxville1.com

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Are

you talking about during treatment? Protocol is for the doc to monitor

you monthly throughout tx with weekly then monthly lab work & sometimes

back to weekly if anything gets weird. My doc cut me a break because my

co-pay was so high and he knew how educated I was on my disease (thanks, Dummies),

and let me come in every 6-8 weeks because every time anything unusual came up,

I sent him a fax. We did labs as often as needed and talked on the phone

a lot.

RE:

Tim // hello all from the south

herbs do help,it did get rid of the gerd.:-] but inm

tired of the aches and crazy lil things that come aqnd go.all i can say

is LETS GET READY TO RUMMMMMMMBLE.I PREDICT K.O RD1.

Tim Parsons

knoxville,tn 37931

865-588-2465 x107 work

www.knoxville1.com

Need Mail bonding?

Go to the

Mail Q & A for great

tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

not here it dont work that way.you never see the doc.just the nurse practioner.i see the doc on 1st and last visit only but we have 1st labs 2 weeks after 1st shot. then once a month.its ok my family doc will fill in with weely the 1st 2 weeks then bi weekly he said inless something goes wrong.ive done a lot of reading,about 2,ooo hrs worth lol.i work for a internet company so im on line while son sleeps and at work . lotta time . Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: Are you talking about during treatment? Protocol is for the doc to monitor you monthly throughout tx with weekly then monthly lab work & sometimes back to weekly if anything gets weird. My doc cut me a break because my co-pay was so high and he knew how educated I was on my disease (thanks, Dummies), and let me come in every 6-8 weeks because every time anything unusual came up, I sent him a fax. We did labs as often as needed and talked on the phone a lot. -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Hillbilly TimSent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 7:35 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Tim is it me or are most gastro docs just that self rightous?theres not 1 gastro i met till my 3rd gastro,and he said i see him only at the start and the end.whats with that?all others see there doc,maybe not every time but not twice a year.oh well i guess ididn't need him when i got it and wont need him to get rid of it Motley <dmotleybellsouth (DOT) net> wrote: That’s the proper attitude, killer! De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Hillbilly TimSent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:50 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Tim // hello all

from the south herbs do help,it did get rid of the gerd.:-] but inm tired of the aches and crazy lil things that come aqnd go.all i can say is LETS GET READY TO RUMMMMMMMBLE.I PREDICT K.O RD1. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

I

think that’s just wrong for them to garnish your check. I’d have

offered to file bankruptcy if they weren’t willing to take the monthly

payments I could afford willingly. Not that I don’t believe in

garnishment at all – just not for medical bills.

RE:

Preference

i went thru 3 days of the nuke tests and had a camera

put into my heart,it was all great 0 blockage etc, thats how i found the hcv,

so 30k in debt to find out it was hcv.now the hospital is garnishing my

check.the dye they shoot in you was done twice but never again,big anixty

attack felt like my heart was gonna explocde

Guest guest

Many hugs and prayers hun. Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: i dont know many here that well but if you could pray for me and my son. . d aka danne aka dj aka Dannella ALL ARE ME!!!!!

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

I will dannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote: Many hugs and prayers hun. Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: i dont know many here that well but if you could pray for me and my son. . d aka danne aka dj aka Dannella ALL ARE ME!!!!! Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out new cars at Autos.

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

You’ve

got my prayers, Tim.

/De

Re:

Re: new member and name is kelly

i have no plan my sons 3 in oct.i have a juvinile

order to stop visatation on my sons mom none of this is good,but i feel im

mentally strong enough to beat this.doc saiys he wont give disabilty , if i get

that sick he will take me off 1st.i really have not met a hep c doc that was

kind considerate etc,in fact 1st 2 g.i's i never met the doc.im glad to

see that not all are likje this.my uroligist and family doc are great.im close

to getting black balled with g.i docs so now im stuck,but i fell i have the greatest

doc over all and at night when i come to him with thanksgiveng in my heart,my

needs will be met.so lets rumble dragon,

i dont know many here that well but if you could pray

for me and my son.

Guest guest

Your in my prayers also Tim, sorry for all your problems, hang in there sweetie. WW/pat Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: You’ve got my prayers, Tim. /De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Hillbilly TimSent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 3:26 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Re: new member and name is kelly i have no plan my sons 3 in oct.i have a juvinile order to stop visatation on my sons mom none of this is good,but i feel im mentally strong enough to beat this.doc saiys he wont give disabilty , if i get that sick he will take me off 1st.i really have not met a hep c doc that was kind considerate etc,in fact 1st 2

g.i's i never met the doc.im glad to see that not all are likje this.my uroligist and family doc are great.im close to getting black balled with g.i docs so now im stuck,but i fell i have the greatest doc over all and at night when i come to him with thanksgiveng in my heart,my needs will be met.so lets rumble dragon, i dont know many here that well but if you could pray for me and my son.

Guest guest

thank you ever so kindly.i was giveing this today,philipans 4:8-9,i again thank all of you. patricia <pandas2@...> wrote: Your in my prayers also Tim, sorry for all your problems, hang in there sweetie. WW/pat Motley <dmotleybellsouth (DOT) net> wrote: You’ve got my prayers, Tim. /De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of

Hillbilly TimSent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 3:26 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Re: new member and name is kelly i have no plan my sons 3 in oct.i have a juvinile order to stop visatation on my sons mom none of this is good,but i feel im mentally strong enough to beat this.doc saiys he wont give disabilty , if i get that sick he will take me off 1st.i really have not met a hep c doc that was kind considerate etc,in fact 1st 2 g.i's i never met the doc.im glad to see that not all are likje this.my uroligist and family doc are great.im close to getting black balled with g.i docs so now im stuck,but i fell i have the greatest doc over all and at night when i come to him with thanksgiveng in my heart,my needs will be met.so lets rumble dragon, i dont know many here that well but if you could pray for

me and my son. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work

www.knoxville1.com

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Light, Love & all the Positive Energy we can find for you Tim. (((((hugs))))) for you my dear. SuZie & Sir SpYke the put upon - you should see some of HIS ex'sdannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote: Many hugs and prayers hun. Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: i dont know many here that well but if you could pray for me and my son. . d aka danne aka dj aka Dannella ALL ARE ME!!!!! Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"

smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

my gi said the same, so now the day i take my 1st shot on the 11th i get a hep a booster lucky me Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: That is too weird -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of

Hillbilly TimSent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 2:05 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Gail yep did them just the A vac's is not in my system Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work

www.knoxville1.com

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Well,

isn’t THAT special? Did you put your first shot on the group

calendar? So your first shot is May 11? Have you got someone to

come over & spend the night with you & your son? Or can he spend

the night with Grandma or something? It might be a rough night.

/De

RE:

Tim

my gi said the same, so now the day i take my 1st shot

on the 11th i get a hep a booster lucky me

Guest guest

yes ill have someone stay here.hes not leaveing my side. Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: Well, isn’t THAT special? Did you put your first shot on the group calendar? So your first shot is May 11? Have you got someone to come over & spend the night with you & your son? Or can he

spend the night with Grandma or something? It might be a rough night. /De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Hillbilly TimSent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 12:01 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Tim my gi said the same, so now the day i take my 1st shot on the 11th i get a hep a booster lucky

me Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work

www.knoxville1.com

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Are you taking anti-depressants, Tim? It's a really good idea on tx.

/De

RE: FITDAY

thanks pat, iare you takin pain meds or nesau or sleep meds? i refused them

i pray my ego dont bite me in the butt lol

Guest guest

i went to a mental heath professional to be eveuated he said no ,not to take them.inless during treatment that changes.anixty is all i have . Are you taking anti-depressants, Tim? It's a really good idea on tx./De-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf OfHillbilly TimSent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 9:55 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: FITDAYthanks pat, iare you takin pain meds or nesau or sleep meds? i refused themi pray my ego dont bite me in the butt lolTim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107

work www.knoxville1.com

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Hi Tim I do take prozak no pain meds except tylenol once in awhile for headache and before I take the shot. Don't have alot of nausea at this point. I am on my roller coaster ride lol with my emotions and I do get diarrhea but take imodium if it gets to bad. See the doctor Wed. and yes I do take restoril to help me sleep, doesn't help all the time tho. Take care sweetie and drink lots of water or you will regret it. I have regretted it a couple times lol. hugs...pat Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: OK, then, just keep an eye on it./De RE:[Hepatitis CSupportG<WBR>roupForDummies] FITDAY<BR><BR>thanks pat, iare youtakin pain meds or nesau or sleep meds? i refused them<BR>i pray my ego dontbite me in the butt lol<BR><BR></div></DIV><!--End group email--></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR><BR><DIV>Tim Parsons <BR><BR>knoxville,tn 37931<BR></DIV> <DIV>865-588-2465 x107work</DIV> <DIV> & nbsp;</DIV> <DIV> & nbsp;</DIV><DIV>www.knoxville1.<wbr>com<Ahref="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5177213949300140850"></A></DIV> <DIV> & nbsp;</DIV><p> & #32;<hr size="1">Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?<br>Check out<ahref="http://us.rd./evt=48245/*http://autos./new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM-">new cars at Autos.</a></p></div> <!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlStart|**|-~--><span width="1" style="color:

white;"></span><!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlEnd|**|-~--></body><!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlStart|**|-~--><head><style type="text/css"><!--#ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family:arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;*font-size:small;*font:x-small;}#ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}#ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99%arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}#ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;*font-size:100%;}#ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}#ygrp-text{font-family: Georgia; }#ygrp-text p{margin: 0 0 1em 0;}#ygrp-tpmsgs{font-family: Arial; clear: both;}#ygrp-vitnav{padding-top: 10px;font-family: Verdana;font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}#ygrp-vitnav a{padding: 0 1px;}#ygrp-actbar{clear: both;margin: 25px

0;white-space:nowrap;color: #666;text-align: right;}#ygrp-actbar .left{float: left;white-space:nowrap;}.bld{font-weight:bold;}#ygrp-grft{font-family: Verdana;font-size: 77%;padding: 15px 0;}#ygrp-ft{font-family: verdana;font-size: 77%;border-top: 1px solid #666; padding: 5px 0; }#ygrp-mlmsg #logo{padding-bottom: 10px;}#ygrp-vital{background-color: #e0ecee;margin-bottom: 20px;padding: 2px 0 8px 8px;}#ygrp-vital #vithd{font-size: 77%;font-family: Verdana;font-weight: bold;color: #333;text-transform: uppercase;}#ygrp-vital ul{padding: 0;margin: 2px 0;}#ygrp-vital ul li{list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee; }#ygrp-vital ul li .ct{font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text-align:right;padding-right:

..5em;}#ygrp-vital ul li .cat{font-weight: bold;}#ygrp-vital a {text-decoration: none;}#ygrp-vital a:hover{text-decoration: underline;}#ygrp-sponsor #hd{color: #999;font-size: 77%;}#ygrp-sponsor #ov{padding: 6px 13px;background-color: #e0ecee;margin-bottom: 20px;}#ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{padding: 0 0 0 8px;margin: 0;}#ygrp-sponsor #ov li{list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}#ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{text-decoration: none;font-size: 130%;}#ygrp-sponsor #nc {background-color: #eee;margin-bottom: 20px;padding: 0 8px;}#ygrp-sponsor .ad{padding: 8px 0;}#ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{font-family: Arial;font-weight: bold;color: #628c2a;font-size: 100%;line-height: 122%;}#ygrp-sponsor .ad a{text-decoration: none;}#ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{text-decoration:

underline;}#ygrp-sponsor .ad p{margin: 0;}o {font-size: 0; }.MsoNormal {margin: 0 0 0 0;}#ygrp-text tt{font-size: 120%;}blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}.replbq {margin:4}--></style></head><!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlEnd|**|-~--></html><!--End group email -->--0-1961466912-1178537750=:56357--

Guest guest

Oh, yeah, Tim, pick up some Ensure this week too, in case you can't eat.

And get some easy to fix (healthy) snacky stuff for your son in case you

don't feel like cooking.

/De

Guest guest

gummiies,tv dinners mac n cheese and p@b @j ,ill get some other stuff as well thanks Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: Oh, yeah, Tim, pick up some Ensure this week too, in case you can't eat.And get some easy to fix (healthy) snacky stuff for your son in case youdon't feel like cooking./DeTim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107

work www.knoxville1.com

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Tim did you take some tylenol before your shot?? It does help. hugs dHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: chills gone but my thighs are acheng bad just enough 2 stop sleep. .

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Guest guest

chills where short lived,but the muscle aches come in waves i took a 500 tyl,plus i xanex hopeing to sleep its lil spurts of rest so far its nothing like i thought,i will get the hang of this danne <dannegrl2003@...> wrote: Tim did you take some tylenol before your shot?? It does help. hugs dHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: chills gone but my thighs are acheng bad just enough 2 stop sleep. . Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107

work www.knoxville1.com

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

Honey some shots hit like a ton of bricks some are lite as a feather. You never know how they will be like from time to time. Just keep drinking your water. And most of all TRY TO SLEEP/ Or at least relax. Stress does not ease the sides any. BIG TEXAS HUG TO YA love and hugs Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: chills where short lived,but the muscle aches come in waves i took a 500 tyl,plus i xanex hopeing to sleep its lil spurts of rest so far its

nothing like i thought,i will get the hang of this .

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Guest guest

not bad at all chills lasted 1 hr muscle aches about 4. my butt still aches lol,i guess it was all about kicking my butt lol.i feel near 100 % now just a lil tired.but im ready to go to the zoo,de thks so muchdanne <dannegrl2003@...> wrote: Honey some shots hit like a ton of bricks some are lite as a feather. You never know how they will be like from time to time. Just keep drinking your water. And most of all TRY TO SLEEP/ Or at least relax. Stress does not ease the sides any. BIG TEXAS HUG TO YA love

and hugs Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: chills where short lived,but the muscle aches come in waves i took a 500 tyl,plus i xanex hopeing to sleep its lil spurts of rest so far its nothing like i thought,i will get the hang of this . Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107

work www.knoxville1.com

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

butt muscles and leggs very sore qand achey but other then that its a new day and im ready to have funHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: not bad at all chills lasted 1 hr muscle aches about 4. my butt still aches lol,i guess it was all about kicking my butt lol.i feel near 100 % now just a lil tired.but im ready to go to the zoo,de thks so muchdanne <dannegrl2003 > wrote: Honey some shots hit like a ton of bricks some are lite as a feather. You never know how they will be like from time to time. Just keep drinking your water. And most of all TRY TO SLEEP/ Or at least relax. Stress does not ease the sides any. BIG TEXAS HUG TO YA love and hugs Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: chills where short lived,but the muscle aches come in waves i took a 500 tyl,plus i xanex hopeing to sleep its lil spurts of rest so far its nothing like i thought,i will get the hang of this . Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Got

a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107

work www.knoxville1.com

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

Guest guest

Hi Tim glad you made it. Knew you could do it. She is right some shots don't affect me at all and others wipe me out. No. 6 wasn't to bad still have aching legs and backache. Of course don't want to eat and getting small hot flashes on and off. Guess that could be cause my sugar is high right now. Congrats I am so proud of you . Keep on keeping on Tim. hugs patdanne <dannegrl2003@...> wrote: Honey some shots hit like a ton of bricks some are lite as a feather. You

never know how they will be like from time to time. Just keep drinking your water. And most of all TRY TO SLEEP/ Or at least relax. Stress does not ease the sides any. BIG TEXAS HUG TO YA love and hugs Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: chills where short lived,but the muscle aches come in waves i took a 500 tyl,plus i xanex hopeing to sleep its lil spurts of rest so far its nothing like i thought,i will get the hang of this . Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.