RemedySpot.com

Hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ! Glad to have you here! Do you have a boy or a girl? What part

of the world are you in? You found a terrific group and you won't be sorry!

Connie

Mom to Hannah (5 ds) and a bunch of other nutty kids

In a message dated 11/26/2004 11:45:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,

suzmcc_506@... writes:

hi i am and i have a 7 year old with downs. nice to meet you all.

• 1 month later...

Welcome Isla!

I know how challenging and frustrating it can be to have a special

needs kiddo who has additional challenges of a seizure disorder. It

can be really tough and causes a lot of stress... If you need to

vent, need support, or just want to share, feel free... We are here

to help!!!

~hugs~

Rabecca

>

> hi my name is isla i have a 2 1/2 year old boy called paris he has

> not yet been diagonesd with autism basicaly he has a foul temper he

> carries a wire with him nearly all day he cant talk properly he

> dosent realy play with children his own age he preferes older kids

he

> has no concentration limited eye contact oh yes he also has epilespy

• 1 month later...

ja ja Kapitan, Wir verstehen und gehorchen! yes yes captain we understand and obey..ha ha Kathy boo

hi

I really hope that everyone in group, despite stage and grade, has read what Deb and I have posted this morning. Print, file or commit to memory. You never know when we'll have a pop quiz.

Take care of yourself,

Liz

Same here suzie, I honestly feel like I should be maning a canoe!! all slushy and yuky... sure doesn't feel like feb..Huh... Maybe bruce is right and the earth is goina fall off it's axis and roll around the heavens..Kathy boo

Re: Hi

Doing fine up here in the G W N . Just have to stay off the sidewalks, all that water that all that snow became is now ice & it's dangerous out there !!! Spyke sends his love. SuzieLiz <elwilkinson@...> wrote:

My puter is fixed!

How the hell is everyone?

Take care of yourself,

Liz

I'm sorry, Liz. I'll add him to the prayer list.

De

Faith is the ability to not panic.

-----Original Message-----From: Liz [mailto:elwilkinson@...] Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 10:11 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: hi

One of my best friends had a stroke last night. He is going into a rehab and He has a little feeling on his left side. He is and has been a "friend" for about 16 years and he finally got his shit together. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care of yourself,

Liz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi, Liz! I've been taking care of Cale today. He had his wisdom teeth out this morning. I've worked past 8 the last 3 nights. So I'm BEAT!

Love ya!

De

-----Original Message-----From: Liz [mailto:elwilkinson@...] Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 12:47 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: hi

So you all can't say hi? Suzie was right. Heeelllloooooo!

Take care of yourself,

Liz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi

Hi ,

How are you doing? I have been kind of out of it for awhile now and if I remember right, you had an appointment with another doc to see about treatment? Let me know how it went assuming I am thinking straight on this, please. I sure hope all is well for you and yours.

Deb reminded me you are a respiratory therapist. I would appreciate your thoughts if you don't mind.

OK... Peg shot on the 25th, on the 26th I became very ill with a lot of trouble breathing. When we phoned the hospital Charge Nurse she advised me stay to in bed as is flu.

I was worse on Sunday, called Peg nurse. She advised stay in bed and get to doc 1st thing in the morning, which I did.

Once I made it to the clinic I more or less collapsed... BP was something like 72/48, etc etc. Next thing I know they had me in an ambulance and claim they thought they were going to lose me several times over the next day. Wow. That was on the 28th.

They turned me loose on the 4th, I am home and dragging around a 70' pile of tubing while hooked to this

*%#^* oxygen machine. I am doing much better, but am still very short of breath which gets worse if I drop that 2000 feet down to town. I have a good appetite, vitals are all good (as of the 7th). I took my last three Prednisone 20mg this morning, and am on 2 puffs Combivent x 4 daily, and Cefuroxime 500mg x 2 daily, plus Tussionex, Relafen, and a sleep aide.

So there is the nut shell. But I am concerned/scared/worried. It seems like I should be breathing better by now. Short of getting rid of all my animals, I am doing everything I can to behave. I bought masks to use when cleaning cages, etc. Beautiful weather here and I have cabin fever, but don't want to see the hospital ever again. I am trying.

I am waiting on results/decision from Monday's blood drawing. I am terrified they will not let me back onto the Peg/Cope. It has been well over a week now since taking them, I am afraid the dragon plots revenge? Lol... I am being silly I know. But I also know you will understand what I am trying to say in my long winded, clumsy way.

I guess I just would appreciate your thoughts on all this if you don't mind. Reading back on what I wrote, I know I had questions for you, but damned if I can figure out what they were right now... other than what might I expect?

It is awfully hard to relax and go with the flow when strangers hold all your keys!

Thanks so much,

up in Idaho

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

I need some kind of weight loss program. I've gained 10 lbs since I finished tx.

De

-----Original Message-----From: Liz [mailto:elwilkinson@...] Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 12:42 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: hi

I have been down and out but, I'm back.

Life should be determined by the individual. Check your tests and be happy you are alive. I have found the ultimate weight loss cure. Drop the bottom out for almost 3 days and step on the scale. Don't forget the Immodium.

Happy late Easter!

Take care of yourself,

Liz

Guest guest

I'm going to talk to my doc Friday about changing my migraine med to topamax, which has appitite loss as a side effect. He x-erayed by lower back today so I'll hear then what he thinks on that pain.

I bought fruits & veggies and no junk food at the grocery today. Our first step is to get the junk food out of the house. Beth & I are both going to lose weight.

De

-----Original Message-----From: Gail Deveaux [mailto:gaila@...] Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 1:10 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: hi

I gained weight after treatment to cause finally food tasted good.Watch what you eat and how much you eat and you will loose the weight again.I cut out sugar in my diet totally and lost 10 pounds in one wk.

Gail

Guest guest

Hey, Danny, do you use the real bacon bits or the fake stuff? Ya know you can buy pre-cooked bacon now, don't ya?

De

-----Original Message-----From: captdanny [mailto:captdankw@...] Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:14 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: hi

Hey De,

fruits and veggies are about all I eat and I'm supposed try to gain weight.

My "junk food" in the middle of the night is usually a BLT.

Bacon bits, tomato and lettuce with mayo on white bread.

Pretty lazy of me, huh.

Yes, I do eat over the kitchen sink.

Rock-on

danny

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

It was so good taking to you too. It's so nice to have a workout buddy. This

is the website I was telling you about at the gym. It is 's Swigg's site.

She is a wealth of information. It is worth checking it out. I'll see you at

the gym on Friday!

http://www.skwigg.com/index.html

Pamela <pfphoto@...> wrote:

Hey its me just wanted to tell you it was so nice talking to

you today at the gym. Take care talk to you later, Pamela

---------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi Kat. How's it going? How's ? Hugs to both of you!

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of kathyshel2000Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 4:01 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: HIKAT 46-HCV FREE LAST TIME TESTEDDONALD 47 GENEOTYPE 4 WITH CIRRHOSIS AND HEMOPHILIA HCV DX IN 2001MARRIED 14 YRS NO KIDS3 DOGS 2 BOXERS DIXIE WHO IS MY BABY AND BUD THEN THE NEW PUPPY I GOT FOR DONALD A JACK RUSSLE CHIHUAHUA MIX SHE IS A DEVIL CHILDLIVE IN FRANKLIN GA

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Just keep checking in when you can Kat. Love to you & .

De

Faith is the ability to not panic

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of kathyshel2000Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 3:46 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: HII KNOW THAT I DO NOT GET TO POST MUCH BUT I DON'T GET BY THE LIBRARY MUSH ANYMORE I'M AT WORK OR DONALD HAS A DR'S APPT OR WANTS TO GO SOME WERE HE GETS TIRED OF STAYING HOME. HE HAD TO GO TO THE DR TODAY FOR HIS TWO WEEK CHECKUP AFTER STARTING ON HIS MED FOR HIS DIABETES AND HE INCREASED IT TO 1000MG AM AND 500MG PM FOR ONE WEEK IF HE DOES NOT HAVE 85% control it increases to 1000mg bid and if this does not work then we try something else he has to go back in july unless his levels stay up and i HAVE TO CALL DOC BEFORE THEN KAT AND DONALD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

are you doing any Biomed yet or diet? You are on the right path very early. Kids your child age respond really well to BioMedical interventions.

Let us know if you need any help.

Welcome!

Becky <nelsons@...> wrote:

Hi ! Welcome to the group! You will find lots of info here!~Becky> Thank you for including me in this group. I have a 2.5 year oldwho was > diagnosed ASD at 18 months. I am obviously very interested in this subject.> > Thank you again,> Carlin__________________________________________________

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

welcome to our group,

Janealexandra fleming <alexjames98@...> wrote:

just a quickie to say hi to you all,new here.name is alex,mum to 3 great kids,5,4 and 1,5year old has aspergers,dyspraxia and adhd. life is pretty mad,as you all will know.we live in liverpool.anyway look forward to speaking to you all, alex x

Guest guest

It is a CHAMP Car race

http://www.sanjosegrandprix.com/main.html

Dick

At 12:44 PM 6/29/05, you wrote:

I haven't heard anything about Formula 1

in CA since Long Beach. They were just at Indy and Montreal. Might be

another " Formula 1 " . The one I referred to is the pinnacle of

racing world wide.

Allan with 2 L's when the green flag

drops, the BS stops

Re: hi

Down here in San , we're having a little formula 1 race.

Can't wait to see the course. YEA E-Bay and I hope you get good deals. My

cruiser is 3 years old and a road trip is out of the question.

Take care of yourself,

Liz