RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Soumya, thank you for that useful update.

Meher

>

> > Dear all,

> >

> > Anyone of you that submitted application for LDS PART 1 in September heard

from RCS? The website says they have stopped taking further applications for

that particular exam, seems to have filled up pretty quick then.

> >

> > Any of you know as to whether or not there will be a part 1 ORE exam this

year? I have heard rumors of the GDC planning to stop the exam but then again

nothing is confirmed as I heard from an associate dentist working in this

country.

> >

> > Please share any views on the above two queries if any of you in the same

position and know what is happening.

> >

> > Thank you.

> >

> > Meher

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi SowmyaCould you please tell me whether you have got confirmation email for LDS exam from RCS examination teamMany thanksJo From: drsowmya <drsowmya_pj@...> " " < > Sent:

Friday, 8 June 2012, 23:07 Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

Hi zehra. I had sent my lds application 10 days back. It was very simple application, they just needed application, passport copy signed by gdc registrant, and paymentbdetails. Me and my two friends had applied together. We all got reply from themSent from my iPadOn 8 Jun 2012, at 22:15, Mahvash Zehra <mahvashzehra@...> wrote:

well to b honest in my point of few .. i will opt to give both exams as both give u certificate to practice in U.Kand if i'll pass LDS then i wont giv ORE .. simple :) From: larissacotta braganza cotta <larissa5@...> " "

< > Sent: Friday, June 8, 2012 10:12 PM Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

If ore and lds are similar exams then why are some giving both exams? Any differences?

Would appreciate the info.

Thanks From: Mahvash Zehra <mahvashzehra@...> Sent: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 01:55:54 " " < > Cc: "drsowmya_pj@..." <drsowmya_pj@...> Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

hi sowmya,

i hav called rcs a month ago for the info regarding whether they are accpeting the new applications or not ?

they said they are not accepting new applications till next year ...

so when did u applied ur application for LDS ? if u please let me know then i would really appreciate ..

thanks

From: drsowmya <drsowmya_pj@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, June 8, 2012 9:19 PMSubject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

Hi Meher,i had applied for both ore and lds part 1.I got a mail from rcs and they said they are registered my name provisionally. And they will confirm once take money from my account . Another thing my ore application, gdc staff said they are processing my application.They said I might get a place for September ,but the dates are not confirmed.Sent from my iPad

On 8 Jun 2012, at 20:14, "meheralvrez" <meheralvrez@..." >meheralvrez@...> wrote:

Dear all, Anyone of you that submitted application for LDS PART 1 in September heard from RCS? The website says they have stopped taking further applications for that particular exam, seems to have filled up pretty quick then. Any of you know as to whether or not there will be a part 1 ORE exam this year? I have heard rumors of the GDC planning to stop the exam but then again nothing is confirmed as I heard from an associate dentist working in this country. Please share any views on the above two queries if any of you in the same position and know what is happening. Thank you. Meher

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

Guest guest

Could u tell me what books u r studying for lds1 Sent from my iPadOn 9 Jun 2012, at 12:23, Jothi Ramalingam <jothidentist07@...> wrote:

Hi SowmyaCould you please tell me whether you have got confirmation email for LDS exam from RCS examination teamMany thanksJo From: drsowmya <drsowmya_pj@...> " " < > Sent:

Hi zehra. I had sent my lds application 10 days back. It was very simple application, they just needed application, passport copy signed by gdc registrant, and paymentbdetails. Me and my two friends had applied together. We all got reply from themSent from my iPadOn 8 Jun 2012, at 22:15, Mahvash Zehra <mahvashzehra@...> wrote:

well to b honest in my point of few .. i will opt to give both exams as both give u certificate to practice in U.Kand if i'll pass LDS then i wont giv ORE .. simple :) From: larissacotta braganza cotta <larissa5@...> " "

If ore and lds are similar exams then why are some giving both exams? Any differences?

Thanks From: Mahvash Zehra <mahvashzehra@...> Sent: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 01:55:54 " " < > Cc: "drsowmya_pj@..." <drsowmya_pj@...> Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

hi sowmya,

i hav called rcs a month ago for the info regarding whether they are accpeting the new applications or not ?

so when did u applied ur application for LDS ? if u please let me know then i would really appreciate ..

thanks

From: drsowmya <drsowmya_pj@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, June 8, 2012 9:19 PMSubject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

Hi Meher,i had applied for both ore and lds part 1.I got a mail from rcs and they said they are registered my name provisionally. And they will confirm once take money from my account . Another thing my ore application, gdc staff said they are processing my application.They said I might get a place for September ,but the dates are not confirmed.Sent from my iPad

On 8 Jun 2012, at 20:14, "meheralvrez" <meheralvrez@..." >meheralvrez@...> wrote:

Dear all, Anyone of you that submitted application for LDS PART 1 in September heard from RCS? The website says they have stopped taking further applications for that particular exam, seems to have filled up pretty quick then. Any of you know as to whether or not there will be a part 1 ORE exam this year? I have heard rumors of the GDC planning to stop the exam but then again nothing is confirmed as I heard from an associate dentist working in this country. Please share any views on the above two queries if any of you in the same position and know what is happening. Thank you. Meher

Guest guest

Hi Rahul, if you type in search box on your account for emails with topics

such as LDS part 1, you will see many results showing the guidance from other

members. For starters I would say, read pink and blue book along with master

dentistry vol 1 and 2 and then there are other books which you can find out the

way I suggested or go through notes on file section. Hope that helps.

Meher.

> >>>

> >>> Dear all, Anyone of you that submitted application for LDS PART 1 in

September heard from RCS? The website says they have stopped taking further

applications for that particular exam, seems to have filled up pretty quick

then. Any of you know as to whether or not there will be a part 1 ORE exam this

year? I have heard rumors of the GDC planning to stop the exam but then again

nothing is confirmed as I heard from an associate dentist working in this

country. Please share any views on the above two queries if any of you in the

same position and know what is happening. Thank you. Meher

> >>

> >>

> >> Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hey guys, Did you all send the blood tests reports as well from a laboratory in UK for LDS part 1 exam Regards From: meheralvrez <meheralvrez@...>

Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 12:53 PM Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

Hi Rahul, if you type in search box on your account for emails with topics such as LDS part 1, you will see many results showing the guidance from other members. For starters I would say, read pink and blue book along with master dentistry vol 1 and 2 and then there are other books which you can find out the way I suggested or go through notes on file section. Hope that helps.

Meher.

> >>>

> >>> Dear all, Anyone of you that submitted application for LDS PART 1 in September heard from RCS? The website says they have stopped taking further applications for that particular exam, seems to have filled up pretty quick then. Any of you know as to whether or not there will be a part 1 ORE exam this year? I have heard rumors of the GDC planning to stop the exam but then again nothing is confirmed as I heard from an associate dentist working in this country. Please share any views on the above two queries if any of you in the same position and know what is happening. Thank you. Meher

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Lyudmyla,Could you please tell me the difference between ORE and LDS exam? is it the same? i am currently applying for the ORE exam because i just graduated from a non recognised university in europe,but will that alone lead me to registration as dentist in the UK? can i sit for ORE and LDS exam at the same time if i wish to?if so, how to apply for it?thank you for your help.Nadia From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...>

"@groups com" < >; "pranay_neema@..." <pranay_neema@...> Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 9:35 AM Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

Hi Fatima

Omsg this is the group where you are()

Lds exam will lead to registration as gdp in uk

Mfds/mjdf will work out towards speciality and apparently easy to find a job.

Hope it helps

Lyu

Sent from on Android

Pranay Neema <pranay_neema@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Sun, Jun 10, 2012 5:51:43 AM

hi all, I am persuing itership from India and it will be completed in 2013. What is the , LDS and MFDS and also job prospects after that exams From: fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 10:20 PM Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

Hey guys, Did you all send the blood tests reports as well from a laboratory in UK for LDS part 1 exam Regards From: meheralvrez <meheralvrez@...>

Hi Rahul, if you type in search box on your account for emails with topics such as LDS part 1, you will see many results showing the guidance from other members. For starters I would say, read pink and blue book along with master dentistry vol 1 and 2 and then there are other books which you can find out the way I suggested or go through notes on file section. Hope that helps.

Meher.

> >>>

> >>> Dear all, Anyone of you that submitted application for LDS PART 1 in September heard from RCS? The website says they have stopped taking further applications for that particular exam, seems to have filled up pretty quick then. Any of you know as to whether or not there will be a part 1 ORE exam this year? I have heard rumors of the GDC planning to stop the exam but then again nothing is confirmed as I heard from an associate dentist working in this country. Please share any views on the above two queries if any of you in the same position and know what is happening. Thank you. Meher

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

They both lead to registration you can try but see their timetable

Sent from on Android

Nadia Sharena <nadia1209@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Sun, Jun 10, 2012 9:23:09 AM

Hi Lyudmyla,Could you please tell me the difference between ORE and LDS exam? is it the same? i am currently applying for the ORE exam because i just graduated from a non recognised university in europe,but will that alone lead me to registration as dentist in the UK? can i sit for ORE and LDS exam at the same time if i wish to?if so, how to apply for it?thank you for your help.Nadia From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...>

" @groups com " < >; " pranay_neema@... " <pranay_neema@...> Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 9:35 AM Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

Hi Fatima

Hope it helps

Lyu

Sent from on Android

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

hi all, I am persuing itership from India and it will be completed in 2013. What is the , LDS and MFDS and also job prospects after that exams From: fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 10:20 PM Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

Meher.

> >>>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thank you for your reply:) From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> "@groups com" < >; "nadia1209@..." <nadia1209@...> Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:34 PM Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

Sent from on Android

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

"@groups com" < >; "pranay_neema@..." <pranay_neema@...> Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 9:35 AM Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

Hi Fatima

Hope it helps

Lyu

Sent from on Android

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Meher.

> >>>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I just got email from rcs saying they have registered my name provisionally. May be they will confirm after the closing date of application, which is July 13Sent from my iPadOn 9 Jun 2012, at 12:42, Rahul <rahulsushilgandhi@...> wrote:

Could u tell me what books u r studying for lds1 Sent from my iPadOn 9 Jun 2012, at 12:23, Jothi Ramalingam <jothidentist07@...> wrote:

hi sowmya,

thanks

Guest guest

Hi Sowya Are u giving lds1Sent from my iPadOn 10 Jun 2012, at 20:39, drsowmya <drsowmya_pj@...> wrote:

I just got email from rcs saying they have registered my name provisionally. May be they will confirm after the closing date of application, which is July 13Sent from my iPadOn 9 Jun 2012, at 12:42, Rahul <rahulsushilgandhi@...> wrote:

hi sowmya,

thanks

Guest guest

Looking for a study partner for lds1 Pinky gandhiSent from my iPadOn 10 Jun 2012, at 10:37, Nadia Sharena <nadia1209@...> wrote:

Thank you for your reply:) From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> "@groups com" < >; "nadia1209@..." <nadia1209@...> Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:34 PM Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

Sent from on Android

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Hi Fatima

Hope it helps

Lyu

Sent from on Android

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Meher.

> >>>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi, I am new to ORE and am just in the process of filling application and all that. From the emails I have read, I saw something regarding, LDS part I, could someone tell me what that is? Thankyou I would appreciate that greatly. Em

Guest guest

Hi Rahul . I had applied for lds part 1. If I get a place I will give my examSent from my iPadOn 11 Jun 2012, at 09:25, Rahul <rahulsushilgandhi@...> wrote:

Hi Sowya Are u giving lds1Sent from my iPadOn 10 Jun 2012, at 20:39, drsowmya <drsowmya_pj@...> wrote:

hi sowmya,

thanks

Guest guest

plz tell me from where do i get the books for ore exam From: drsowmya <drsowmya_pj@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 3:54 PM Subject: Re: LDS/ ORE PART 1

Hi Rahul . I had applied for lds part 1. If I get a place I will give my examSent from my iPadOn 11 Jun 2012, at 09:25, Rahul <rahulsushilgandhi@...> wrote:

hi sowmya,

thanks

Guest Sonia

Dear All.. I am very new to this forum.. Can anyone guide me through regarding LDS/ ORE?

I would like to know what is the difference between LDS and ORE? Whr can we get all the materials?

Also Whats the benefit of giving MFDS?

Thank you all. your precious time will help me a lot.

Sonia