RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

need help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It also sounds like this kid is instigating some stuff with your son. Miss Karla CaipoSent from my iPhoneOn May 7, 2012, at 12:44 PM, <d20fus@...> wrote:

Hello. My name is Jo and I have an 11 year old son who has high functioning autism. Been having behavior problems at school. Things dont go his way he throws things knocks over chairs and desk now he has resorted to hitting. Today at school he punched a kid in the face for no apparent reason. When the teacher asked why he just said it was cuz he hated him. We go up to the school. Asked him alot of questions trying to get answers. He hardly knows this kid. They are not in the same class but in the same grade. According to teachers they hardly have any interaction at all. Apparently some weeks ago, this kid said he hated my son. He said that he wanted everybody to like him. He was laughing after he hit him. I guess he thought everyone else thought it would be funny too. I dunno I am at the end of my rope. Trying to get help through metrocare but the process is taking longer than expected. I guess I am just looking for some kind of support. He does not

seem to be able to control his anger. Thank 4 listening

=