RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Q [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank u very much ebtessam Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>Sender: Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 19:21:20 +0000 (GMT) < >Reply Subject: Re: Q [1 Attachment] HIu can use:for denture stomatitis Fluconazol RESISTANT ANGULAR CHELITIS: ITS MICONAZOLE 2% WITH HYDROCONAZOLE 1% GEL OR OINMENTuse the following document its very important ,MEMORIZE IT PROPERLYI HAVE ATTACHED IT TO THE EMAILBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2012, 19:01 Subject: Q Whts the best treatment for a patient with denturestomatatis with resisted angular chelitis (options. Miconazole lozenge,fluconazole,nystatin..etcIs it fluconazoleSent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

do we need to memorize everything From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2012 7:21 PM Subject: Re: Q [1 Attachment]

HI

u can use:for denture stomatitis Fluconazol RESISTANT ANGULAR CHELITIS: ITS MICONAZOLE 2% WITH HYDROCONAZOLE 1% GEL OR OINMENTuse the following document its very important ,MEMORIZE IT PROPERLYI HAVE ATTACHED IT TO THE EMAILBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent:

Thursday, 15 March 2012, 19:01 Subject: Q Whts the best treatment for a patient with denture

stomatatis with resisted angular chelitis (options. Miconazole lozenge,fluconazole,nystatin..etcIs it fluconazoleSent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------