RemedySpot.com

Q

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi ebtisam,,if u could kindly forward one to me as well.thanku madhu From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 16:54 Subject: Re: Q

Hi ebtisam..

I would be grateful if you could send it to me as well..

Thanks

Shipra

ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: Q

Sent:

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 2:05:06 PM

hiYES SORRY I was n`t able to post the rest ( insuffecient space in the file section).I will send it to u as an attachment, so don`t worrybest regards\ebtisam From: neha shrivastava <drneha_15@...> " "

< >

Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 13:59 Subject: Re: Q

hey ebtessam ....i am nt able to open dental secrets part2 file..is it empty or posted smewhre else.thanks neha From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 10 March 2012 3:43 AM Subject: Re: Q

HIfor all these condition u can treat normally using the standard precautions.In case of TB : pt with open pulmonary tb is contagious and ttt should be deferred until after disease is controlled, however in case of er take adequate precautions to limit infectious:1. use high volume suction2. rubber dam3. personal respirator (HEPA filters)4. adequate ventilation5. avoid ultrasonic to limit the areosolecheck it in scullythe only exception IS CJD you need extra precautions :or treat in the dental practice but u need to : 1. incinerate the

instruments after

use 2, sterilization cycle for 134 for 18 min instead of the standered 4 min check it in

scullybest regardsebtisam From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012, 21:38 Subject: Q How would u treat a person with TB,HIV,Hepatitis,MRSA,...options(send them to a hospital,use single equipment,treat using standard conditions of infection controlSent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*> To

unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: -unsubscribe <*>

Guest guest

I think the angle between filling and cavity wall should be 90

I'm not sure

Sent from my iPad

On 13 Mar 2012, at 22:10, dr_hibahaboubi@... wrote:

> Which one is the best option for amalgam filling? The floor should be flat,

the angle between filling and cavity wall should be 90 degrees

> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

i was thinking flat floor would be an equally important factor, if not would create stress leading to fracture of amalgam..can anyone throw more light on this topic.. From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 22:18 Subject: Re: Q

I think the angle between filling and cavity wall should be 90

I'm not sure

Sent from my iPad

On 13 Mar 2012, at 22:10, dr_hibahaboubi@... wrote:

> Which one is the best option for amalgam filling? The floor should be flat, the angle between filling and cavity wall should be 90 degrees

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Ebtiasm, pls can you forward it to me too.Thanks, SavithaFrom: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...>Subject: Re: Q" " < >Date: Tuesday, 13 March, 2012, 6:36 PM

hi ebtisam,,if u could kindly forward one to me as well.thanku madhu From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 16:54 Subject: Re:

Q

Hi ebtisam..

Thanks

Shipra

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

hiYES SORRY I was n`t able to post the rest ( insuffecient space in the file section).I will send it to u as an attachment, so don`t worrybest regards\ebtisam From: neha shrivastava <drneha_15@...> " "

< >

hey ebtessam ....i am nt able to open dental secrets part2 file..is it empty or posted smewhre else.thanks neha From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 10 March 2012 3:43 AM Subject: Re: Q

HIfor all these condition u can treat normally using the standard precautions.In case of TB : pt with open pulmonary tb is contagious and ttt should be deferred until after disease is controlled, however in case of er take adequate precautions to limit infectious:1. use high volume suction2. rubber dam3. personal respirator (HEPA filters)4. adequate ventilation5. avoid ultrasonic to limit the areosolecheck it in scullythe only exception IS CJD you need extra precautions :or treat in the dental practice but u need to : 1. incinerate the

instruments after

use 2, sterilization cycle for 134 for 18 min instead of the standered 4 min check it in

scullybest regardsebtisam From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012, 21:38 Subject: Q How would u treat a person with TB,HIV,Hepatitis,MRSA,...options(send them to a hospital,use single equipment,treat using standard conditions of infection controlSent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*> To

Guest guest

Hi...ill be grateful if u kindly forward it to me as well...thanks

>

> From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...>

> Subject: Re: Q

> " " < >

> Date: Tuesday, 13 March, 2012, 6:36 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> hi ebtisam,,if u could kindly forward one to me as well.thanku madhu

> From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 16:54

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi ebtisam..

>

> I would be grateful if you could send it to me as well..

>

> Thanks

>

> Shipra

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> From:

>

> ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>;

>

>

> To:

>

>

< >;

>

>

> Subject:

>

> Re: Q

>

>

> Sent:

>

> Tue, Mar 13, 2012 2:05:06 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> hi

> YES SORRY I was n`t able to post the rest ( insuffecient space in the file

section).I will send it to u as an attachment, so don`t worry

> best regards\

> ebtisam

> From: neha shrivastava <drneha_15@...>

> " "

> < >

>

> Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 13:59

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

> hey ebtessam ....i am nt able to open dental secrets part2 file..is it

empty or posted smewhre else.thanks neha

>

> From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Saturday, 10 March 2012 3:43 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

> HI

> for all these condition u can treat normally using the standard precautions.In

case of TB : pt with open pulmonary tb is contagious and ttt should be deferred

until after disease is controlled, however in case of er take adequate

precautions to limit infectious:

> 1. use high volume suction2. rubber dam3. personal respirator (HEPA filters)

> 4. adequate ventilation

> 5. avoid ultrasonic to limit the areosolecheck it in scullythe only exception

IS CJD you need extra precautions :

> or treat in the dental practice but u need to : 1. incinerate the

> instruments after

>

use                                      Â\

Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â  2, sterilization cycle for

134 for 18 min  instead of the standered 4 min

>

\

check it in

> scully

> best regardsebtisam

> From: " dr_hibahaboubi@... " <dr_hibahaboubi@...>

>

> Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012, 21:38

> Subject: Q

>

> How would u treat a person with TB,HIV,Hepatitis,MRSA,...options(send them to

a hospital,use single equipment,treat using standard conditions of infection

control

>

>

>

> Links

>

Guest guest

hi savithahere are the remaining chs the rest u can find in the groups file sectiongood lucketbisam From: Savitha Menon <savithamenon65@...> Sent: Wednesday, 14 March 2012, 8:32 Subject: Re: Q

Hi Ebtiasm, pls can you forward it to me too.Thanks, SavithaFrom: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...>Subject: Re: Q" " < >Date: Tuesday, 13 March, 2012, 6:36 PM

hi ebtisam,,if u could kindly forward one to me as well.thanku madhu From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 16:54 Subject: Re:

Q

Hi ebtisam..

Thanks

Shipra

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

< >

instruments after

Guest guest

HI MADHUHERE ARE THE REST OF THE CHS THE FIRST 5 ARE IN THE GROUP`S FILE SECTIONBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 18:36 Subject: Re: Q

hi ebtisam,,if u could kindly forward one to me as well.thanku madhu From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 16:54 Subject: Re: Q

Hi ebtisam..

Thanks

Shipra

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

< >

instruments after

Guest guest

Whts the best treatment for a patient with denture stomatatis with resisted

angular chelitis (options. Miconazole lozenge,fluconazole,nystatin..etc

Is it fluconazole

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Guest guest

No it's upper motor neuron lesion once he can raise his eyebrows and wrinkles

are normal

Sent from my iPad

On 15 Mar 2012, at 18:36, dr_hibahaboubi@... wrote:

> A patient with deviation of th corner of his mouth when he smiles but

wrinkling of his forhead is normal

> That's mean th lowr motor nueron affected right?

>

>

>

Guest guest

HI

u can use:for denture stomatitis Fluconazol RESISTANT ANGULAR CHELITIS: ITS MICONAZOLE 2% WITH HYDROCONAZOLE 1% GEL OR OINMENTuse the following document its very important ,MEMORIZE IT PROPERLYI HAVE ATTACHED IT TO THE EMAILBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2012, 19:01 Subject: Q Whts the best treatment for a patient with denture

stomatatis with resisted angular chelitis (options. Miconazole lozenge,fluconazole,nystatin..etcIs it fluconazoleSent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

HIUPPER MOTOR NEURON LESIONCOVER THIS SECTION FROM SCULLY OR GOOGLE IF U DON`T HAVE THE BOOKITS VERY IMPORTANTBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2012, 18:36 Subject: Q A patient with deviation of th corner of his mouth when he smiles but wrinkling of his forhead is normalThat's mean th lowr motor nueron affected right?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

HIYOU CAN THE SUMMARY OF THE ADULT HEALTH SURVEYOR JOIN THE THE FACEBOOK ORE 1 GROUP U CAN FIND THE SUMMARY OF THE STATISTICS BY DR IRFAN IN THE DOC SECTIONBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: bhavani prasanna <bhavani_prasanna@...> " "

< > Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2012, 13:32 Subject: Re: Q

hi frndsCan any1 help meI want infomation on percentages like percentages of people sufferng with gingivitis in uk and many of this type.from where i can study these pleasebhavani From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 14 March 2012 12:55 PM Subject: Re: Q [10 Attachments]

HI MADHUHERE ARE THE REST OF THE CHS THE FIRST 5 ARE IN THE GROUP`S FILE SECTIONBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...> " "

< > Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 18:36 Subject: Re: Q

hi ebtisam,,if u could kindly forward one to me as well.thanku madhu From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...> To:

" " < > Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 16:54 Subject: Re: Q

Hi ebtisam.. I would be grateful if you could send it to me as well.. Thanks Shipra

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

< >

instruments after

scullybest regardsebtisam From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012, 21:38 Subject: Q How would u treat a person with TB,HIV,Hepatitis,MRSA,...options(send them to a hospital,use single equipment,treat using standard conditions of infection

control Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device ------------

Guest guest

hi ebtessam,, could u give the link to the group plz... From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2012, 19:25 Subject: Re: Q

HIYOU CAN THE SUMMARY OF THE ADULT HEALTH SURVEYOR JOIN THE THE FACEBOOK ORE 1 GROUP U CAN FIND THE SUMMARY OF THE STATISTICS BY DR IRFAN IN THE DOC SECTIONBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: bhavani prasanna <bhavani_prasanna@...> To:

" "

hi frndsCan any1 help meI want infomation on percentages like percentages of people sufferng with gingivitis in uk and many of this type.from where i can study these pleasebhavani From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 14 March 2012 12:55 PM Subject: Re: Q [10 Attachments]

HI MADHUHERE ARE THE REST OF THE CHS THE FIRST 5 ARE IN THE GROUP`S FILE SECTIONBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...> " "

hi ebtisam,,if u could kindly forward one to me as well.thanku madhu From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...> To:

Hi ebtisam.. I would be grateful if you could send it to me as well.. Thanks Shipra

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

< >

instruments after

scullybest regardsebtisam From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012, 21:38 Subject: Q How would u treat a person with TB,HIV,Hepatitis,MRSA,...options(send them to a hospital,use single equipment,treat using standard conditions of infection

Guest guest

thanks ebtessam for ur reply but i couldnt able find ore 1 group in facebook do u mind helping me thanks bhavani From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> To:

" " < > Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2012 7:25 PM Subject: Re: Q

HIYOU CAN THE SUMMARY OF THE ADULT HEALTH SURVEYOR JOIN THE THE FACEBOOK ORE 1 GROUP U CAN FIND THE SUMMARY OF THE STATISTICS BY DR IRFAN IN THE DOC SECTIONBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: bhavani prasanna <bhavani_prasanna@...> " "

hi frndsCan any1 help meI want infomation on percentages like percentages of people sufferng with gingivitis in uk and many of this type.from where i can study these pleasebhavani From: ebtessam elhamalawy

<ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 14 March 2012 12:55 PM Subject: Re: Q [10 Attachments]

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

< >

hey ebtessam ....i am nt able to open dental secrets part2 file..is it empty or posted smewhre else.thanks neha From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 10 March 2012 3:43 AM Subject: Re:

Q

instruments after

Guest guest

hi all where we can study epidermalogy for ore part 1 bhavani From: bhavani prasanna <bhavani_prasanna@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 16 March 2012 8:42 AM Subject: Re: Q

do we need to memorize everything From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2012 7:21 PM Subject: Re: Q [1 Attachment]

HI

u can use:for denture stomatitis Fluconazol RESISTANT ANGULAR CHELITIS: ITS MICONAZOLE 2% WITH HYDROCONAZOLE 1% GEL OR OINMENTuse the following document its very important ,MEMORIZE IT PROPERLYI HAVE ATTACHED IT TO THE EMAILBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent:

Thursday, 15 March 2012, 19:01 Subject: Q Whts the best treatment for a patient with denture

stomatatis with resisted angular chelitis (options. Miconazole lozenge,fluconazole,nystatin..etcIs it fluconazoleSent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

hisorry for the late replyhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/orepart1/best of luckebtisam From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2012, 23:37 Subject: Re: Q

hi ebtessam,, could u give the link to the group plz... From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2012, 19:25 Subject: Re: Q

HIYOU CAN THE SUMMARY OF THE ADULT HEALTH SURVEYOR JOIN THE THE FACEBOOK ORE 1 GROUP U CAN FIND THE SUMMARY OF THE STATISTICS BY DR IRFAN IN THE DOC SECTIONBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: bhavani prasanna <bhavani_prasanna@...> To:

" "

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

< >

instruments after

Guest guest

pemphigoid.correct me if I am wrongFrom: dr_hibahaboubi@... <dr_hibahaboubi@...>Subject: q Date: Saturday, 17 March, 2012, 15:18In which condition is there separation of epithelium at th basement membrane pemphigusPemphigoidErythma multiformSent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

Thanks carlosSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: <arleydiaz@...>Sender: Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 08:35:45 -0700 (PDT)< >Reply Subject: Re: q pemphigoid.correct me if I am wrongFrom: dr_hibahaboubi@... <dr_hibahaboubi@...>Subject: q Date: Saturday, 17 March, 2012, 15:18In which condition is there separation of epithelium at th basement membrane pemphigusPemphigoidErythma multiformSent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------