RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Schizophrenia, huh? Figured I'd better answer twice then.... :-)(Who said that?):oO From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:20 AM Subject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip

report + partial labs

Shocking Kajay, you are not crazy ?1? ;-)

You do realise that Minocycline is for schizophrenia though ?

I do hope you got that for your depression only!

Very interesting info indeed, thank you so much for this !

Hug hug

Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>An: "bird mites@groupscom" <bird mites >; "GeorgiaLyme " <GeorgiaLyme > Gesendet: 17:09 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs [2 Attachments]

I wish I had taped my office visit with this doctor. I learned so much from him but cannot remember it all. Here is what I remember so far. Also, I have attached an image file showing the results of the lab tests my primary care practitioner conducted on me in September 2011 (2011 LABS ALL.jpg) as well as another image file showing the doctor's recommendations for me, the two wet swab tests he performed in the office, and the lab tests he ordered and that I had done at LabCorps after the office visit concluded (2012 DOC-LABS.jpg). Will follow up later and post results. Next office visit is scheduled for two months from now.I. Symptoms A. LLMD asked what symptoms brought me to him: Pruritis (skin issues including crawling, lesions, biting; possible causes - staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others) Night sweats (always a sign of infection; possible causes staph, tuberculosis) Restless legs syndrome (related, I think) Severe spasms in feet, sometimes traveling up legs to body - terrifying B. LLMD asked me if these symptoms are or have been present: Brain fog (no) Headaches (no) Chronic fatigue (no) Muscular aches (no) or spasms

(yes) Overall aches (no) Sinus issues (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Lesions (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Depression (yes, in 1997) Bulls eye rash (yes, in 90's and again in 2009)II.

Neuro-Muscular Tests A. Standing: He had me walk three different ways. He had me stand and allow him to just observe my face (tells a doc

a lot about us) He held my shoulders and leaned my body in every direction, alternating directions to see my body's neurological response. B. Sitting: He had me push/pull with feet, quads, arms,

shoulders etc.

He had me stick out my tongue and relax it. I felt it spasming! "You have Twelfth Nerve Palsy," he said, and at that point he diagnosed Lyme. III. Causes. A. Pruritis. Possible causes include staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others. B. Night Sweats. 100% due to infection of some kind. Possibilities: staph, yeast, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, other. I asked why Evening Primrose Oil controls. He asked what form I take. "Capsules." Said

EPO has antibiotic properties.

Agreed it does not cure the infection though since I have to keep going back to the EPO to control the night sweats when they return. C. Restless Legs Syndrome. Discussed. dn't address directly. He said that many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). D. Severe Spasms in Feet. Discussed. He said many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). Seemed fine with my taking a bone

support

supplement to control spasms. E. Bulls Eye Rash. Occurs only in small percentage of cases. IV. Co-Infections. Only remember discussing the ones I have seen discussed here. I know he covered others, though. Feels most will be addressed by the antibiotic he prescribed for the Lyme. A. Babesiosis. Does not believe I have this. B. Bartonella. Can't remember if he thinks I might or might not have this.V. Antibiotics. Lyme is an intracellular (within cell) disease, but most antibiotics do not work within cells, only outside them, and so will not touch Lyme.VI. About Lyme.

112 known varieties of Lyme, each with a unique set of outcomes. Many never know they have it. Others experience debilitating symptoms almost from the moment of the bite.

Turkey hunters sit at the base of trees. They also get bitten by ticks more often than they realize.

20% of ticks carry Lyme - not just deer ticks.

For every five ticks that bite a turkey hunter, one carries Lyme.

100% of turkey hunters will contract one of the varieties of Lyme, but many will never know (the lucky ones).

Patients previously diagnosed with delusory parasitosis but then treated for Lyme have gotten well from the Lyme regardless of their mental state.

Ticks, like snakes, are active most of the year, if not all. VII. Diagnosis.

Diagnosis of Twelfth Nerve Palsy confirms Lyme.

Immune system healthy.VIII. Prescription. Minocycline 100mg oral capsule, one a day with food, without calcium. Take yogurt and or probiotics.

IX. Conclusion. The most important thing my new LLMD told me today is that Lyme is curable. He said that once we clear up the infections associated with Lyme, that may take care of my other issues (Morg). The second most important one is that (and he smiled when he said it) I am definitely not crazy. That's a relief :-)Will post again when I have more news.Kajay

Guest guest

If it works, I really don't care what's on the label, right :-) ?Thanks, Aggi! From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:20 AM Subject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Hug hug

Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>An: "bird mites@groupscom" <bird mites >; "GeorgiaLyme " <GeorgiaLyme > Gesendet: 17:09 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs [2 Attachments]

I wish I had taped my office visit with this doctor. I learned so much from him but cannot remember it all. Here is what I remember so far. Also, I have attached an image file showing the results of the lab tests my primary care practitioner conducted on me in September 2011 (2011 LABS ALL.jpg) as well as another image file showing the doctor's recommendations for me, the two wet swab tests he performed in the office, and the lab tests he ordered and that I had done at LabCorps after the office visit concluded (2012 DOC-LABS.jpg). Will follow up later and post results. Next office visit is scheduled for two months from now.I. Symptoms A. LLMD asked what symptoms brought me to him: Pruritis (skin issues including crawling, lesions, biting; possible causes - staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others) Night sweats (always a sign of infection; possible causes staph, tuberculosis) Restless legs syndrome (related, I think) Severe spasms in feet, sometimes traveling up legs to body - terrifying B. LLMD asked me if these symptoms are or have been present: Brain fog (no) Headaches (no) Chronic fatigue (no) Muscular aches (no) or spasms

(yes) Overall aches (no) Sinus issues (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Lesions (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Depression (yes, in 1997) Bulls eye rash (yes, in 90's and again in 2009)II.

Neuro-Muscular Tests A. Standing: He had me walk three different ways. He had me stand and allow him to just observe my face (tells a doc

a lot about us) He held my shoulders and leaned my body in every direction, alternating directions to see my body's neurological response. B. Sitting: He had me push/pull with feet, quads, arms,

shoulders etc.

He had me stick out my tongue and relax it. I felt it spasming! "You have Twelfth Nerve Palsy," he said, and at that point he diagnosed Lyme. III. Causes. A. Pruritis. Possible causes include staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others. B. Night Sweats. 100% due to infection of some kind. Possibilities: staph, yeast, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, other. I asked why Evening Primrose Oil controls. He asked what form I take. "Capsules." Said

Agreed it does not cure the infection though since I have to keep going back to the EPO to control the night sweats when they return. C. Restless Legs Syndrome. Discussed. dn't address directly. He said that many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). D. Severe Spasms in Feet. Discussed. He said many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). Seemed fine with my taking a bone

support

supplement to control spasms. E. Bulls Eye Rash. Occurs only in small percentage of cases. IV. Co-Infections. Only remember discussing the ones I have seen discussed here. I know he covered others, though. Feels most will be addressed by the antibiotic he prescribed for the Lyme. A. Babesiosis. Does not believe I have this. B. Bartonella. Can't remember if he thinks I might or might not have this.V. Antibiotics. Lyme is an intracellular (within cell) disease, but most antibiotics do not work within cells, only outside them, and so will not touch Lyme.VI. About Lyme.

112 known varieties of Lyme, each with a unique set of outcomes. Many never know they have it. Others experience debilitating symptoms almost from the moment of the bite.

Turkey hunters sit at the base of trees. They also get bitten by ticks more often than they realize.

100% of turkey hunters will contract one of the varieties of Lyme, but many will never know (the lucky ones).

Patients previously diagnosed with delusory parasitosis but then treated for Lyme have gotten well from the Lyme regardless of their mental state.

Immune system healthy.VIII. Prescription. Minocycline 100mg oral capsule, one a day with food, without calcium. Take yogurt and or probiotics.

IX. Conclusion. The most important thing my new LLMD told me today is that Lyme is curable. He said that once we clear up the infections associated with Lyme, that may take care of my other issues (Morg). The second most important one is that (and he smiled when he said it) I am definitely not crazy. That's a relief :-)Will post again when I have more news.Kajay

Guest guest

I looked it up and I didn't see anything about schizophrenia. What I read said abx is broad spectrum, treats bacterial infections, acne, etc.From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:34:04 AMSubject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

If it works, I really don't care what's on the label, right :-) ?Thanks, Aggi! From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:20 AM Subject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Hug hug

shoulders etc.

support

Guest guest

Many schizophrenics have terrible infections too that have possibly gone to the brain. I had a nephew with schizophrenia who passed maybe 6 years ago... he lived in terrible conditions. He was in his 40's - God rest his soul.From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:34:34 AMSubject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Schizophrenia, huh? Figured I'd better answer twice then.... :-)(Who said that?):oO From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:20 AM Subject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip

report + partial labs

Hug hug

shoulders etc.

support

Guest guest

I've googled it !

Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 17:34 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Schizophrenia, huh? Figured I'd better answer twice then.... :-)

(Who said that?)

:oO

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:20 AMSubject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Hug hug

I wish I had taped my office visit with this doctor. I learned so much from him but cannot remember it all. Here is what I remember so far. Also, I have attached an image file showing the results of the lab tests my primary care practitioner conducted on me in September 2011 (2011 LABS ALL.jpg) as well as another image file showing the doctor's recommendations for me, the two wet swab tests he performed in the office, and the lab tests he ordered and that I had done at LabCorps after the office visit concluded (2012 DOC-LABS.jpg). Will follow up later and post results. Next office visit is scheduled for two months from now.I. Symptoms A. LLMD asked what symptoms brought me to him: Pruritis (skin issues including crawling, lesions, biting; possible causes - staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others) Night sweats (always a sign of infection; possible causes staph, tuberculosis) Restless legs syndrome (related, I think) Severe spasms in feet, sometimes traveling up legs to body - terrifying B. LLMD asked me if these symptoms are or have been present: Brain fog (no) Headaches (no) Chronic fatigue (no) Muscular aches (no) or spasms (yes) Overall aches (no) Sinus issues (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Lesions (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Depression (yes, in 1997) Bulls eye rash (yes, in 90's and again in 2009)II. Neuro-Muscular

Tests A. Standing: He had me walk three different ways. He had me stand and allow him to just observe my face (tells a doc a lot about us) He held my shoulders and leaned my body in every direction, alternating directions to see my body's neurological response. B. Sitting: He had me push/pull with feet, quads, arms, shoulders etc. He had me stick out my tongue and relax it. I felt it spasming! "You have Twelfth Nerve Palsy," he said, and at that point he diagnosed Lyme. III. Causes. A. Pruritis. Possible causes include staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others. B. Night Sweats. 100% due to infection of some kind. Possibilities: staph, yeast, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, other. I asked why Evening Primrose Oil controls. He asked what form I

take. "Capsules." Said EPO has antibiotic properties. Agreed it does not cure the infection though since I have to keep going back to the EPO to control the night sweats when they return. C. Restless Legs Syndrome. Discussed. dn't address directly. He said that many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). D. Severe Spasms in Feet. Discussed. He said many co-infections and related issues would clear up by

using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). Seemed fine with my taking a bone support supplement to control spasms. E. Bulls Eye Rash. Occurs only in small percentage of cases. IV. Co-Infections. Only remember discussing the ones I have seen discussed here. I know he covered others, though. Feels most will be addressed by the antibiotic he prescribed for the Lyme. A. Babesiosis. Does not believe I have this.

B. Bartonella. Can't remember if he thinks I might or might not have this.V. Antibiotics. Lyme is an intracellular (within cell) disease, but most antibiotics do not work within cells, only outside them, and so will not touch Lyme.VI. About Lyme.

Guest guest

Clinical potential of minocycline for schizophrenia.

Miyaoka T.

Source

Department of Psychiatry, Shimane University School of Medicine, Izumo, Japan. miyanyan@...

Abstract

Minocycline, an antibiotic of the tetracycline family, has been shown to display neurorestorative or neuroprotective properties in various models of neurodegenerative diseases. In particular, it has been shown to delay motor alterations, inflammation and apoptosis in models of Huntington's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and Parkinson's disease. Despite controversies about its efficacy, the relative safety and tolerability of minocycline have led to various clinical trials. Recently, we reported the antipsychotic effects of minocycline in patients with schizophrenia. In a pilot investigation, we administered minocycline as an open-label adjunct to antipsychotic medication to patients with schizophrenia. The results of this trial suggested that minocycline might be a safe and effective adjunct to antipsychotic medications, and that augmentation with minocycline may prove to be a viable strategy for "boosting" antipsychotic efficacy and for

treating schizophrenia. The present review summarizes the available data supporting the clinical testing of minocycline for patients with schizophrenia. In addition, we extend our discussion to the potential applications of minocycline for combining this treatment with cellular and molecular therapy

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:40 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

I looked it up and I didn't see anything about schizophrenia. What I read said abx is broad spectrum, treats bacterial infections, acne, etc.

From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:34:04 AMSubject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

If it works, I really don't care what's on the label, right :-) ?Thanks, Aggi!

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:20 AMSubject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Hug hug

I wish I had taped my office visit with this doctor. I learned so much from him but cannot remember it all. Here is what I remember so far. Also, I have attached an image file showing the results of the lab tests my primary care practitioner conducted on me in September 2011 (2011 LABS ALL.jpg) as well as another image file showing the doctor's recommendations for me, the two wet swab tests he performed in the office, and the lab tests he ordered and that I had done at LabCorps after the office visit concluded (2012 DOC-LABS.jpg). Will follow up later and post results. Next office visit is scheduled for two months from now.I. Symptoms A. LLMD asked what symptoms brought me to him: Pruritis (skin issues including crawling, lesions, biting; possible causes - staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others) Night sweats (always a sign of infection; possible causes staph, tuberculosis) Restless legs syndrome (related, I think) Severe spasms in feet, sometimes traveling up legs to body - terrifying B. LLMD asked me if these symptoms are or have been present: Brain fog (no) Headaches (no) Chronic fatigue (no) Muscular aches (no) or spasms (yes) Overall aches (no) Sinus issues (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Lesions (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Depression (yes, in 1997) Bulls eye rash (yes, in 90's and again in 2009)II. Neuro-Muscular

Tests A. Standing: He had me walk three different ways. He had me stand and allow him to just observe my face (tells a doc a lot about us) He held my shoulders and leaned my body in every direction, alternating directions to see my body's neurological response. B. Sitting: He had me push/pull with feet, quads, arms, shoulders etc. He had me stick out my tongue and relax it. I felt it spasming! "You have Twelfth Nerve Palsy," he said, and at that point he diagnosed Lyme. III. Causes. A. Pruritis. Possible causes include staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others. B. Night Sweats. 100% due to infection of some kind. Possibilities: staph, yeast, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, other. I asked why Evening Primrose Oil controls. He asked what form I

take. "Capsules." Said EPO has antibiotic properties. Agreed it does not cure the infection though since I have to keep going back to the EPO to control the night sweats when they return. C. Restless Legs Syndrome. Discussed. dn't address directly. He said that many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). D. Severe Spasms in Feet. Discussed. He said many co-infections and related issues would clear up by

using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). Seemed fine with my taking a bone support supplement to control spasms. E. Bulls Eye Rash. Occurs only in small percentage of cases. IV. Co-Infections. Only remember discussing the ones I have seen discussed here. I know he covered others, though. Feels most will be addressed by the antibiotic he prescribed for the Lyme. A. Babesiosis. Does not believe I have this.

B. Bartonella. Can't remember if he thinks I might or might not have this.V. Antibiotics. Lyme is an intracellular (within cell) disease, but most antibiotics do not work within cells, only outside them, and so will not touch Lyme.VI. About Lyme.

Guest guest

I am sorry Kajay, is right, I got it wrong. My fingers were quicker than my brain this time ;-)

Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 17:34 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Schizophrenia, huh? Figured I'd better answer twice then.... :-)

(Who said that?)

:oO

Hug hug

Guest guest

Thanks Aggi. Sounds interesting indeed.From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:48:26 AMSubject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Miyaoka T.

Source

Department of Psychiatry, Shimane University School of Medicine, Izumo, Japan. miyanyan@...

Abstract

Minocycline, an antibiotic of the tetracycline family, has been shown to display neurorestorative or neuroprotective properties in various models of neurodegenerative diseases. In particular, it has been shown to delay motor alterations, inflammation and apoptosis in models of Huntington's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and Parkinson's disease. Despite controversies about its efficacy, the relative safety and tolerability of minocycline have led to various clinical trials. Recently, we reported the antipsychotic effects of minocycline in patients with schizophrenia. In a pilot investigation, we administered minocycline as an open-label adjunct to antipsychotic medication to patients with schizophrenia. The results of this trial suggested that minocycline might be a safe and effective adjunct to antipsychotic medications, and that augmentation with minocycline may prove to be a viable strategy for "boosting" antipsychotic efficacy and for

treating schizophrenia. The present review summarizes the available data supporting the clinical testing of minocycline for patients with schizophrenia. In addition, we extend our discussion to the potential applications of minocycline for combining this treatment with cellular and molecular therapy

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:40 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

I looked it up and I didn't see anything about schizophrenia. What I read said abx is broad spectrum, treats bacterial infections, acne, etc.

From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:34:04 AMSubject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Hug hug

Guest guest

Also, Aggi, I haven't been depressed for years! Not since I took my life back from these little rascals!;-)

================Clinical potential of minocycline for schizophrenia.

Miyaoka T.

Source

Abstract

Hug hug

I wish I had taped my office visit with this doctor. I learned so much from him but cannot remember it all. Here is what I remember so far. Also, I have attached an image file showing the results of the lab tests my primary care practitioner conducted on me in September 2011 (2011 LABS ALL.jpg) as well as another image file showing the doctor's recommendations for me, the two wet swab tests he performed in the office, and the lab tests he ordered and that I had done at LabCorps after the office visit concluded (2012 DOC-LABS.jpg). Will follow up later and post results. Next office visit is scheduled for two months from now.I. Symptoms A. LLMD asked what symptoms brought me to him: Pruritis (skin issues including crawling, lesions, biting; possible causes - staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others) Night sweats (always a sign of infection; possible causes staph, tuberculosis) Restless legs syndrome (related, I think) Severe spasms in feet, sometimes traveling up legs to body - terrifying B. LLMD asked me if these symptoms are or have been present: Brain fog

(no) Headaches (no) Chronic fatigue (no) Muscular aches (no) or spasms (yes) Overall aches (no) Sinus issues (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Lesions (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Depression (yes, in 1997) Bulls eye

rash (yes, in 90's and again in 2009)II. Neuro-Muscular

Tests A. Standing: He had me walk three different ways. He had me stand and allow him to just observe my face (tells a doc a lot about us) He held my shoulders and leaned my body in every direction, alternating directions to see my body's neurological response. B. Sitting: He had me push/pull with feet, quads, arms, shoulders etc. He had me stick out my tongue and relax it. I felt it spasming! "You have Twelfth Nerve Palsy," he said, and at that point he diagnosed Lyme. III. Causes. A. Pruritis. Possible causes include staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others. B. Night Sweats. 100% due to infection of some kind. Possibilities: staph, yeast, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, other. I asked why Evening

Primrose Oil controls. He asked what form I

take. "Capsules." Said EPO has antibiotic properties. Agreed it does not cure the infection though since I have to keep going back to the EPO to control the night sweats when they return. C. Restless Legs Syndrome. Discussed. dn't address directly. He said that many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). D. Severe Spasms in Feet. Discussed. He said many co-infections and related issues

would clear up by

Guest guest

He said I probably have co-infections, but he wants to hit the Lyme hard first and said that the Minocycline would probably take out many of the co-issues as well. After reading what Aggi posted about it..."Minocycline, an antibiotic of the tetracycline family, has been shown to display neurorestorative or neuroprotective properties in various models of neurodegenerative diseases. In particular, it has been shown to delay motor alterations, inflammation and apoptosis in models of Huntington's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and Parkinson's disease. Despite controversies about its efficacy, the relative safety and tolerability of minocycline..."I am hopeful that it will not only address the Lyme, but my most obvious and troublesome side effect, Restless Legs Syndrome, for which I took a Parkinson's med for 15 years. It is also encouraging that it is considered relatively safe and tolerable. Thank you, Aggi!Kajay From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites

Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:38 AM Subject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

This is such valuable information Kajay. Thank you for giving us the update on your progress. So happy to hear you went to a LLMD to get treated. You are very thorough too in what you sent, including attachments! I'm impressed! I am also a believer that information from others helps us enormously. I talk to my LLMD today about my ongoing issues and where to go from here. I don't know Minocycline... have not used it. Sounds like he will treat Lyme first and not co-infections (maybe you don't have them...). My doc started on all of them at once and still don't know how sound that was. She gave me scripts for meds and where to buy herbals. From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>"bird mites@groupscom"

<bird mites >, GeorgiaLyme Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:09:20 AMSubject: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Kajay109 included below]

I wish I had taped my office visit with this doctor. I learned so much from him but cannot remember it all. Here is what I remember so far. Also, I have attached an image file showing the results of the lab tests my primary care practitioner conducted on me in September 2011 (2011 LABS ALL.jpg) as well as another image file showing the doctor's recommendations for me, the two wet swab tests he performed in the office, and the lab tests he ordered and that I had done at LabCorps after the office visit concluded (2012 DOC-LABS.jpg). Will follow up later and post results. Next office visit is scheduled for two months from now.I. Symptoms A. LLMD asked what

symptoms brought me to him: Pruritis (skin issues including crawling, lesions, biting; possible causes - staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others) Night sweats (always a sign of infection; possible causes staph, tuberculosis) Restless legs syndrome (related, I think) Severe spasms in feet, sometimes traveling up legs to body - terrifying B. LLMD asked me if these symptoms are or have been present: Brain fog (no) Headaches (no) Chronic fatigue (no) Muscular aches (no) or spasms (yes) Overall aches (no) Sinus issues (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Lesions (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Depression (yes, in 1997)

Bulls eye rash (yes, in 90's and again in 2009)II. Neuro-Muscular Tests A. Standing: He had me walk three different ways. He had me stand and allow him to just observe my face (tells a doc a lot about

us) He held my shoulders and leaned my body in every direction, alternating directions to see my body's neurological response. B. Sitting: He had me push/pull with feet, quads, arms,

shoulders etc.

He had me stick out my tongue and relax it. I felt it spasming! "You have Twelfth Nerve Palsy," he said, and at that point he diagnosed

Lyme. III.

Causes. A. Pruritis. Possible causes include staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others. B. Night Sweats. 100% due to infection of some kind. Possibilities: staph, yeast, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, other. I asked why Evening Primrose Oil controls. He asked what form I take. "Capsules." Said EPO has antibiotic properties. Agreed it does not cure the

infection though since I have to keep going back to the EPO to control the night sweats when they return. C. Restless Legs Syndrome. Discussed. dn't address directly. He said that many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). D. Severe Spasms in Feet. Discussed. He said many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). Seemed fine with my taking a bone support supplement to

control spasms. E. Bulls Eye Rash. Occurs only in small percentage of cases. IV. Co-Infections. Only remember discussing the ones I have seen discussed here. I know he covered others, though. Feels most will be addressed by the antibiotic he prescribed for the Lyme. A. Babesiosis. Does not believe I have this. B. Bartonella. Can't remember if he thinks I might or might not have this.V. Antibiotics. Lyme is an intracellular (within cell) disease, but most antibiotics do not work within cells, only outside them, and so will not touch Lyme.VI. About Lyme. 112 known varieties of Lyme, each with a unique set of outcomes. Many never know they have it. Others experience debilitating symptoms almost from the moment of the bite.Turkey hunters sit at the base of trees. They also get

bitten by ticks more often than they realize.20% of ticks carry Lyme - not just deer

ticks.For every five ticks that bite a turkey hunter, one carries Lyme.100% of turkey hunters will contract one of the varieties of Lyme, but many will never know (the lucky ones).Patients previously diagnosed with delusory parasitosis but then treated for Lyme have gotten well from the Lyme regardless of their mental state. Ticks, like snakes, are active most of the year, if not all. VII. Diagnosis. Diagnosis of Twelfth Nerve Palsy confirms Lyme. Immune system healthy.VIII. Prescription. Minocycline 100mg oral capsule, one a day with food, without calcium. Take yogurt and or probiotics.IX. Conclusion. The most important thing my new LLMD told me today is that Lyme is curable. He said that once we clear up the infections associated with Lyme, that may take

care of my other issues (Morg). The second most important one is that (and he smiled when he said it) I am definitely not crazy. That's a relief :-)Will

post again when I have more news.Kajay

Attachment(s) from Kajay109

2 of 2 Photo(s)

Guest guest

Feels great, doesn't it ? I am way past my depression as well. Life is good again... Thanks to all

of you here !!!!!

Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 17:53 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Also, Aggi, I haven't been depressed for years! Not since I took my life back from these little rascals!

;-)

================

Miyaoka T.

Source

Abstract

Hug hug

Guest guest

:) loving it!From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:57:04 AMSubject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Feels great, doesn't it ? I am way past my depression as well. Life is good again... Thanks to all

of you here !!!!!

Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 17:53 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Also, Aggi, I haven't been depressed for years! Not since I took my life back from these little rascals!

;-)

================

Miyaoka T.

Source

Abstract

Hug hug

Guest guest

One day we will come here only because we WANT to, not because we need to. There are already those who do, in service to those of us who are still sick. I understand completely those who want to distance themselves from any thought of the mitemare though.Kajay From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 12:06 PM Subject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

:) loving it!From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:57:04 AMSubject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

of you here !!!!!

;-)

================

Miyaoka T.

Source

Abstract

Hug hug

I wish I had taped my office visit with this doctor. I learned so much from him but cannot remember it all. Here is what I remember so far. Also, I have attached an image file showing the results of the lab tests my primary care practitioner conducted on me in September 2011 (2011 LABS ALL.jpg) as well as another image file showing the doctor's recommendations for me, the two wet swab tests he performed in the office, and the lab tests he ordered and that I had done at LabCorps after the office visit concluded (2012 DOC-LABS.jpg). Will follow up later and post results. Next office visit is scheduled for two months from now.I. Symptoms A. LLMD asked what symptoms brought me to him: Pruritis (skin issues including crawling, lesions, biting; possible causes - staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others) Night sweats (always a sign of infection; possible causes staph, tuberculosis) Restless legs syndrome (related, I think) Severe spasms in feet, sometimes traveling up legs to body - terrifying B. LLMD asked me if these symptoms are or have been present: Brain fog

(no) Headaches (no) Chronic fatigue (no) Muscular aches (no) or spasms (yes) Overall aches (no) Sinus issues (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Lesions (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Depression (yes, in 1997) Bulls eye

rash (yes, in 90's and again in 2009)II. Neuro-Muscular

Tests A. Standing: He had me walk three different ways. He had me stand and allow him to just observe my face (tells a doc a lot about us) He held my shoulders and leaned my body in every direction, alternating directions to see my body's neurological response. B. Sitting: He had me push/pull with feet, quads, arms, shoulders etc. He had me stick out my tongue and relax it. I felt it spasming! "You have Twelfth Nerve Palsy," he said, and at that point he diagnosed Lyme. III. Causes. A. Pruritis. Possible causes include staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others. B. Night Sweats. 100% due to infection of some kind. Possibilities: staph, yeast, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, other. I asked why Evening

Primrose Oil controls. He asked what form I

take. "Capsules." Said EPO has antibiotic properties. Agreed it does not cure the infection though since I have to keep going back to the EPO to control the night sweats when they return. C. Restless Legs Syndrome. Discussed. dn't address directly. He said that many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). D. Severe Spasms in Feet. Discussed. He said many co-infections and related issues

would clear up by

Guest guest

At least I made a useful mistake here :-) Thanks Kajay and good luck with the new medicine !

Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 17:57 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

He said I probably have co-infections, but he wants to hit the Lyme hard first and said that the Minocycline would probably take out many of the co-issues as well. After reading what Aggi posted about it...

"Minocycline, an antibiotic of the tetracycline family, has been shown to display neurorestorative or neuroprotective properties in various models of neurodegenerative diseases. In particular, it has been shown to delay motor alterations, inflammation and apoptosis in models of Huntington's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and Parkinson's disease. Despite controversies about its efficacy, the relative safety and tolerability of minocycline..."

I am hopeful that it will not only address the Lyme, but my most obvious and troublesome side effect, Restless Legs Syndrome, for which I took a Parkinson's med for 15 years. It is also encouraging that it is considered relatively safe and tolerable.

Thank you, Aggi!

Kajay

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:38 AMSubject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

This is such valuable information Kajay. Thank you for giving us the update on your progress. So happy to hear you went to a LLMD to get treated. You are very thorough too in what you sent, including attachments! I'm impressed! I am also a believer that information from others helps us enormously. I talk to my LLMD today about my ongoing issues and where to go from here. I don't know Minocycline... have not used it. Sounds like he will treat Lyme first and not co-infections (maybe you don't have them...). My doc started on all of them at once and still don't know how sound that was. She gave me scripts for meds and where to buy herbals.

From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>"bird mites@groupscom" <bird mites >, GeorgiaLyme Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:09:20 AMSubject: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs [2 Attachments][Attachment(s) from Kajay109 included below]

2 of 2 Photo(s)

Guest guest

Outstanding report. Thank you Kajay. So you were diagnosed without the doctor

having to run any labs on you? Or is that still to come? Sounds like it was a

very useful visit.

Terry

>

> I wish I had taped my office visit with this doctor. I learned so much from

him but cannot remember it all. Here is what I remember so far. Also, I have

attached an image file showing the results of the lab tests my primary care

practitioner conducted on me in September 2011 (2011 LABS ALL.jpg) as well as

another image file showing the doctor's recommendations for me, the two wet swab

tests he performed in the office, and the lab tests he ordered and that I had

done at LabCorps after the office visit concluded (2012 DOC-LABS.jpg). Will

follow up later and post results. Next office visit is scheduled for two months

from now.

>

> I. Symptoms

>

> ��� A. LLMD asked what symptoms brought me to him:

>

> ������� ������� Pruritis (skin issues including

crawling, lesions, biting; possible causes - staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy,

others)

> ��������������� Night sweats (always a sign of

infection; possible causes staph, tuberculosis)

> ��������������� Restless legs syndrome (related,

I think)

> ���������������Severe spasms in feet, sometimes

traveling up legs to body - terrifying

> ���

> ��� B. LLMD asked me if these symptoms are or have been present:

>

> ����������� ��� Brain fog (no)

> ����������� ��� Headaches(no)

> ��������������� Chronic fatigue(no)

> ����������� ��� Muscular aches(no) or spasms (yes)

> ��������������� Overall aches(no)

> ������� ������� Sinus issues (yes until F-5 Mar

2011)

> ����������� ��� Lesions (yes until F-5 Mar 2011)

> ����������� ��� Depression (yes, in 1997)

> ����������� ��� Bulls eye rash(yes, in 90's and

again in 2009)

>

> II. Neuro-Muscular Tests

>

> ��� A.��� Standing:

> ��������������� He had me walk three different

ways.

> ������� ��� ��� He had me stand and allow him to

just observe my face (tells a doc a lot about us)

> ����������� ��� He held my shoulders and leaned my

body in every direction, alternating directions to see my body's neurological

response.

> ��� B.��� Sitting:

> ����������� ��� He had me push/pull with feet,

quads, arms, shoulders etc.

> ��� ��� ��� ��� He had me stick out my tongue and

relax it. I felt it spasming! " You have Twelfth Nerve Palsy, " he said, and at

that point he diagnosed Lyme.

>

> III. Causes.

>

> ��� A.��� Pruritis. Possible causes include staph, yeast,

mycoplasma, leprosy, others.

> ��� B.��� Night Sweats. 100% due to infection of some kind.

Possibilities: staph, yeast, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, other. I asked why

Evening Primrose Oil controls. He asked what form I take. " Capsules. " Said EPO

has antibiotic properties. Agreed it does not cure the infection though since I

have to keep going back to the EPO to control the night sweats when they return.

> ��� C.��� Restless Legs Syndrome. Discussed. dn't address

directly. He said that many co-infections and related issues would clear up by

using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline).

> ��� D.��� Severe Spasms in Feet. Discussed. He said many

co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he

prescribed (Minocycline). Seemed fine with my taking a bone support supplement

to control spasms.

> ��� E.��� Bulls Eye Rash.�Occurs only in small percentage of

cases.

>

> IV. Co-Infections. Only remember discussing the ones I have seen discussed

here. I know he covered others, though. Feels most will be addressed by the

antibiotic he prescribed for the Lyme.

> ��� A.��� Babesiosis. Does not believe I have this.

> ��� B.��� Bartonella. Can't remember if he thinks I might or might

not have this.

>

> V.��� Antibiotics. Lyme is an intracellular (within cell) disease, but

most antibiotics do not work within cells, only outside them, and so will not

touch Lyme.

>

> VI.�� About Lyme.

>

> * 112 known varieties of Lyme, each with a unique set of outcomes. Many never

know they have it. Others experience debilitating symptoms almost from the

moment of the bite.

>

> * Turkey hunters sit at the base of trees. They also get bitten by ticks more

often than they realize.

> * 20% of ticks carry Lyme - not just deer ticks.

> * For every five ticks that bite a turkey hunter, one carries Lyme.

> * 100% of turkey hunters will contract one of the varieties of Lyme, but many

will never know (the lucky ones).

> * Patients previously diagnosed with delusory parasitosis but then treated

for Lyme have gotten well from the Lyme regardless of their mental state.

> * Ticks, like snakes, are active most of the year, if not all. VII.�

Diagnosis.

>

> * Diagnosis of Twelfth Nerve Palsy confirms Lyme.

> * Immune system healthy.VIII. Prescription. Minocycline 100mg oral capsule,

one a day with food, without calcium. Take yogurt and or probiotics.

>

>

> IX.� Conclusion. The most important thing my new LLMD told me today is that

Lyme is curable. He said that once we clear up the infections associated with

Lyme, that may take care of my other issues (Morg). The second most important

one is that (and he smiled when he said it) I am definitely not crazy.

>

> That's a relief :-)

>

> Will post again when I have more news.

>

> Kajay

>

Guest guest

Mino is similar to Doxy, it's an antibiotic of the cyclene class. Many take this for Lyme. AandrayaOn Apr 25, 2012, at 10:34 AM, Kajay109 <morjella@...> wrote:

report + partial labs

Hug hug

shoulders etc.

support

Guest guest

Most people with mental illness respond to antibiotic treatment because they have chronic infections that have affected the brain. Dr. Klinghardt and European psychiatrists are on the cutting edge of this area. Lyme is often one of the pathogens.Aandraya On Apr 25, 2012, at 10:48 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Miyaoka T.

Source

Abstract

Hug hug

Guest guest

I FULLY SUPPORT WHAT YOU SAID KAJAY. I have noticed with myself, that there are days I am not even bothered to log on here,

then there are others, where I feel totally responsible and just want to help the newbies. Where would I have been without you guys...

probably six feet under ... ;-)

Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 18:10 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

One day we will come here only because we WANT to, not because we need to. There are already those who do, in service to those of us who are still sick. I understand completely those who want to distance themselves from any thought of the mitemare though.

Kajay

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 12:06 PMSubject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

:) loving it!

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:57:04 AMSubject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

of you here !!!!!

;-)

================

Miyaoka T.

Source

Abstract

Hug hug

Guest guest

Hi, , Thank you for the kind words :-)What he said is that the Minocycline will not single out the Lyme and that it will also attack some co-infections.He didn't prescribe any herbals, it isn't his area of expertise. However, he has a high success rate, apparently.Even if they tell me tomorrow that I cannot share his name, I am going to share everything I learn. As always, I am going to TRY to distinguish between what I am certain he said and what I am guessing about. That is why I think it is important to share the documentation, because some of you will see in it things that I would not think to mention. Hopefully at least that will be helpful to those who want the

information.Kajay From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 12:52 PM Subject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Does it seem to be working for you ?

>

> This is such valuable information Kajay. Thank you for giving us the update on your progress. So happy to hear you went to a LLMD to get treated. You are very thorough too in what you sent, including attachments! I'm impressed! I am also a believer that information from others helps us enormously. I talk to my LLMD today about my ongoing issues and where to go from here. I don't know Minocycline... have not used it. Sounds like he will treat Lyme first and not co-infections (maybe you don't have them...). My doc started on all of them at once and still don't know how sound that was. She gave me scripts for meds and where to buy herbals.

>

>

>

>

> LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs [2 Attachments]

>

> [ Attachment(s) from Kajay109 included below]

>

>

>

>

>

> I wish I had taped my office visit with this doctor. I learned so much from him but cannot remember it all. Here is what I remember so far. Also, I have attached an image file showing the results of the lab tests my primary care practitioner conducted on me in September 2011 (2011 LABS ALL.jpg) as well as another image file showing the doctor's recommendations for me, the two wet swab tests he performed in the office, and the lab tests he ordered and that I had done at LabCorps after the office visit concluded (2012 DOC-LABS.jpg). Will follow up later and post results. Next office visit is scheduled for two months from now.

>

> I. Symptoms

>

> A. LLMD asked what symptoms brought me to him:

>

> Pruritis (skin issues including crawling, lesions, biting; possible causes - staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others)

> Night sweats (always a sign of infection; possible causes staph, tuberculosis)

> Restless legs syndrome (related, I think)

> Severe spasms in feet, sometimes traveling up legs to body - terrifying

>

> B. LLMD asked me if these symptoms are or have been present:

>

> Brain fog (no)

> Headaches (no)

> Chronic fatigue (no)

> Muscular aches (no) or spasms (yes)

> Overall aches (no)

> Sinus issues (yes until F-5 Mar 2011)

> Lesions (yes until F-5 Mar 2011)

> Depression (yes, in 1997)

> Bulls eye rash (yes, in 90's and again in 2009)

>

>

> A. Standing:

> He had me walk three different ways.

> He had me stand and allow him to just observe my face (tells a doc a lot about us)

> He held my shoulders and leaned my body in every direction, alternating directions to see my body's neurological response.

> B. Sitting:

> He had me push/pull with feet, quads, arms, shoulders etc.

> He had me stick out my tongue and relax it. I felt it spasming! " You have Twelfth Nerve Palsy ," he said, and at that point he diagnosed Lyme .

>

> III. Causes .

>

> A. Pruritis . P ossible causes include staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others .

> B. Night Sweats . 100% due to infection of some kind. Possibilities: staph, yeast, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, other. I asked why Evening Primrose Oil controls. He asked what form I take. " Capsules ." Said EPO has antibiotic properties. Agreed it does not cure the infection though since I have to keep going back to the EPO to control the night sweats when they return.

> C. Restless Legs Syndrome . Discussed. dn't address directly. He said that many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline).

> D. Severe Spasms in Feet . D iscussed. He said many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). Seemed fine with my taking a bone support supplement to control spasms.

> E. Bulls Eye Rash . Occurs only in small percentage of cases.

>

> IV. Co-Infections . Only remember discussing the ones I have seen discussed here. I know he covered others, though. Feels most will be addressed by the antibiotic he prescribed for the Lyme.

> A. Babesiosis . Does not believe I have this.

> B. Bartonella . Can't remember if he thinks I might or might not have this.

>

> V. Antibiotics . Lyme is an intracellular (within cell) disease, but most antibiotics do not work within cells, only outside them, and so will not touch Lyme.

>

> VI. About Lyme .

>

>

> • 112 known varieties of Lyme, each with a unique set of outcomes. Many never know they have it. Others experience debilitating symptoms almost from the moment of the bite.

> • Turkey hunters sit at the base of trees. They also get bitten by ticks more often than they realize.

> • 20% of ticks carry Lyme - not just deer ticks.

> • For every five ticks that bite a turkey hunter, one carries Lyme.

> • 100% of turkey hunters will contract one of the varieties of Lyme, but many will never know (the lucky ones).

> • Patients previously diagnosed with delusory parasitosis but then treated for Lyme have gotten well from the Lyme regardless of their mental state.

> • Ticks, like snakes, are active most of the year, if not all.

>

> VII. Diagnosis .

>

>

> • Diagnosis of Twelfth Nerve Palsy confirms Lyme.

> • Immune system healthy.

>

> VIII. Prescription . Minocycline 100mg oral capsule, one a day with food, without calcium. Take yogurt and or probiotics.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> IX. Conclusion . The most important thing my new LLMD told me today is that Lyme is curable . He said that once we clear up the infections associated with Lyme, that may take care of my other issues (Morg). The second most important one is that (and he smiled when he said it) I am definitely not crazy.

>

>

>

> Kajay

>

>

>

>

> Attachment(s) from Kajay109

>

> 2 of 2 Photo(s)

>

>

>

> 2012

> 2012

>

> 2011

> 2011

>

Guest guest

Aggi, you didn't make a mistake, you moved us toward a greater truth! From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 12:12 PM Subject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

At least I made a useful mistake here :-) Thanks Kajay and good luck with the new medicine !

Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 17:57 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

He said I probably have co-infections, but he wants to hit the Lyme hard first and said that the Minocycline would probably take out many of the co-issues as well. After reading what Aggi posted about it...

"Minocycline, an antibiotic of the tetracycline family, has been shown to display neurorestorative or neuroprotective properties in various models of neurodegenerative diseases. In particular, it has been shown to delay motor alterations, inflammation and apoptosis in models of Huntington's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and Parkinson's disease. Despite controversies about its efficacy, the relative safety and tolerability of minocycline..."

I am hopeful that it will not only address the Lyme, but my most obvious and troublesome side effect, Restless Legs Syndrome, for which I took a Parkinson's med for 15 years. It is also encouraging that it is considered relatively safe and tolerable.

Thank you, Aggi!

Kajay

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:38 AMSubject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

This is such valuable information Kajay. Thank you for giving us the update on your progress. So happy to hear you went to a LLMD to get treated. You are very thorough too in what you sent, including attachments! I'm impressed! I am also a believer that information from others helps us enormously. I talk to my LLMD today about my ongoing issues and where to go from here. I don't know Minocycline... have not used it. Sounds like he will treat Lyme first and not co-infections (maybe you don't have them...). My doc started on all of them at once and still don't know how sound that was. She gave me scripts for meds and where to buy herbals.

From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>"bird mites@groupscom" <bird mites >, GeorgiaLyme Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:09:20 AMSubject: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs [2 Attachments][Attachment(s) from Kajay109 included below]

Neuro-Muscular

Tests A. Standing: He had me walk three different ways. He had me stand and allow him to just observe my face (tells a doc a lot about us) He held my shoulders and leaned my body in every direction, alternating directions to see my body's neurological response. B. Sitting: He had me push/pull with feet, quads, arms, shoulders etc. He had me stick out my tongue and relax it. I felt it spasming! "You have Twelfth Nerve Palsy," he said, and at that point he diagnosed Lyme. III. Causes. A. Pruritis. Possible causes include staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others. B. Night Sweats. 100% due to infection of some kind. Possibilities: staph, yeast, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, other. I asked why Evening Primrose Oil

controls. He asked what form I

take. "Capsules." Said EPO has antibiotic properties. Agreed it does not cure the infection though since I have to keep going back to the EPO to control the night sweats when they return. C. Restless Legs Syndrome. Discussed. dn't address directly. He said that many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). D. Severe Spasms in Feet. Discussed. He said many co-infections and related issues would

clear up by

2 of 2 Photo(s)

Guest guest

So true. I truly believe what Dr. Klinghardt says... and others. In 1986 I came down with Lyme Disease. At the same time I also had mercury toxicity from the fillings in my teeth. I saw two wonderful MDs who were driven out of the State of California that told me I needed to get the amalgam "silver" (mercury) fillings out of my teeth. They sent me to a Dr. Dahler from Holland who lived nearby and he removed all of the fillings accordingly. Dr. Dahler had had cancer while living in Holland, had his fillings removed and the cancer went away. He was later driven out of California too. I noted dramatic changes after those mercury fillings were removed, all positive. I am so grateful that I've been able to see cutting edge doctors, not doctors who stick you in a box and throw up their hands when the task becomes too big to tackle.My point is that many physical things such as chemicals and infection can and do cause mental illness--including electrosmog.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:23:25 AMSubject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Most people with mental illness respond to antibiotic treatment because they have chronic infections that have affected the brain. Dr. Klinghardt and European psychiatrists are on the cutting edge of this area. Lyme is often one of the pathogens.Aandraya On Apr 25, 2012, at 10:48 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Miyaoka T.

Source

Abstract

Hug hug

Guest guest

Here is what my LLMD just changed for me. I just got off the phone with her. She put me on some new drugs (old as I've been on a few of these 3 years ago)...Here are the changes:Mycoplasma (I had high titers from Lab Corp and this can go into the lungs) -ClarithromycinBartonella - Doxy & Rifampin start again, add in CiproShe wants me to start the Nattokinase and InterfaseShe wants to see what I do from those 4 antibiotics and Nattokinase and InterfaseShe also wants me to get Itraconazole - I had been on Diflucan--didn't seem to do much, but it also attacks Lyme.She said to stop Bicillin for now and I just finished 10 days of Metronidazole (Flagyl).If things don't improve she will add Ivermectin (I've been on before) for FL1953.So that's my story Kajay. I so wish you the best of everything with this stuff you have!From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 12:42:26 PMSubject: Re: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Hi, , Thank you for the kind words :-)What he said is that the Minocycline will not single out the Lyme and that it will also attack some co-infections.He didn't prescribe any herbals, it isn't his area of expertise. However, he has a high success rate, apparently.Even if they tell me tomorrow that I cannot share his name, I am going to share everything I learn. As always, I am going to TRY to distinguish between what I am certain he said and what I am guessing about. That is why I think it is important to share the documentation, because some of you will see in it things that I would not think to mention. Hopefully at least that will be helpful to those who want the

information.Kajay From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 12:52 PM Subject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Does it seem to be working for you ?

>

> This is such valuable information Kajay. Thank you for giving us the update on your progress. So happy to hear you went to a LLMD to get treated. You are very thorough too in what you sent, including attachments! I'm impressed! I am also a believer that information from others helps us enormously. I talk to my LLMD today about my ongoing issues and where to go from here. I don't know Minocycline... have not used it. Sounds like he will treat Lyme first and not co-infections (maybe you don't have them...). My doc started on all of them at once and still don't know how sound that was. She gave me scripts for meds and where to buy herbals.

>

>

>

>

> LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs [2 Attachments]

>

> [ Attachment(s) from Kajay109 included below]

>

>

>

>

>

> I wish I had taped my office visit with this doctor. I learned so much from him but cannot remember it all. Here is what I remember so far. Also, I have attached an image file showing the results of the lab tests my primary care practitioner conducted on me in September 2011 (2011 LABS ALL.jpg) as well as another image file showing the doctor's recommendations for me, the two wet swab tests he performed in the office, and the lab tests he ordered and that I had done at LabCorps after the office visit concluded (2012 DOC-LABS.jpg). Will follow up later and post results. Next office visit is scheduled for two months from now.

>

> I. Symptoms

>

> A. LLMD asked what symptoms brought me to him:

>

> Pruritis (skin issues including crawling, lesions, biting; possible causes - staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others)

> Night sweats (always a sign of infection; possible causes staph, tuberculosis)

> Restless legs syndrome (related, I think)

> Severe spasms in feet, sometimes traveling up legs to body - terrifying

>

> B. LLMD asked me if these symptoms are or have been present:

>

> Brain fog (no)

> Headaches (no)

> Chronic fatigue (no)

> Muscular aches (no) or spasms (yes)

> Overall aches (no)

> Sinus issues (yes until F-5 Mar 2011)

> Lesions (yes until F-5 Mar 2011)

> Depression (yes, in 1997)

> Bulls eye rash (yes, in 90's and again in 2009)

>

>

> A. Standing:

> He had me walk three different ways.

> He had me stand and allow him to just observe my face (tells a doc a lot about us)

> He held my shoulders and leaned my body in every direction, alternating directions to see my body's neurological response.

> B. Sitting:

> He had me push/pull with feet, quads, arms, shoulders etc.

> He had me stick out my tongue and relax it. I felt it spasming! " You have Twelfth Nerve Palsy ," he said, and at that point he diagnosed Lyme .

>

> III. Causes .

>

> A. Pruritis . P ossible causes include staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others .

> B. Night Sweats . 100% due to infection of some kind. Possibilities: staph, yeast, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, other. I asked why Evening Primrose Oil controls. He asked what form I take. " Capsules ." Said EPO has antibiotic properties. Agreed it does not cure the infection though since I have to keep going back to the EPO to control the night sweats when they return.

> C. Restless Legs Syndrome . Discussed. dn't address directly. He said that many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline).

> D. Severe Spasms in Feet . D iscussed. He said many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). Seemed fine with my taking a bone support supplement to control spasms.

> E. Bulls Eye Rash . Occurs only in small percentage of cases.

>

> IV. Co-Infections . Only remember discussing the ones I have seen discussed here. I know he covered others, though. Feels most will be addressed by the antibiotic he prescribed for the Lyme.

> A. Babesiosis . Does not believe I have this.

> B. Bartonella . Can't remember if he thinks I might or might not have this.

>

> V. Antibiotics . Lyme is an intracellular (within cell) disease, but most antibiotics do not work within cells, only outside them, and so will not touch Lyme.

>

> VI. About Lyme .

>

>

> • 112 known varieties of Lyme, each with a unique set of outcomes. Many never know they have it. Others experience debilitating symptoms almost from the moment of the bite.

> • Turkey hunters sit at the base of trees. They also get bitten by ticks more often than they realize.

> • 20% of ticks carry Lyme - not just deer ticks.

> • For every five ticks that bite a turkey hunter, one carries Lyme.

> • 100% of turkey hunters will contract one of the varieties of Lyme, but many will never know (the lucky ones).

> • Patients previously diagnosed with delusory parasitosis but then treated for Lyme have gotten well from the Lyme regardless of their mental state.

> • Ticks, like snakes, are active most of the year, if not all.

>

> VII. Diagnosis .

>

>

> • Diagnosis of Twelfth Nerve Palsy confirms Lyme.

> • Immune system healthy.

>

> VIII. Prescription . Minocycline 100mg oral capsule, one a day with food, without calcium. Take yogurt and or probiotics.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> IX. Conclusion . The most important thing my new LLMD told me today is that Lyme is curable . He said that once we clear up the infections associated with Lyme, that may take care of my other issues (Morg). The second most important one is that (and he smiled when he said it) I am definitely not crazy.

>

>

>

> Kajay

>

>

>

>

> Attachment(s) from Kajay109

>

> 2 of 2 Photo(s)

>

>

>

> 2012

> 2012

>

> 2011

> 2011

>

Guest guest

Hi, Terry, Thank

you! It looks like your email client added a bunch of stuff that made the report hard to read. Would you rather get it as a Word file? Would anyone? I can repost with it as a Word attachment if so.As

for your question about the doctor's diagnostic procedure, he said my primary care doc's lab tests (see 2011.jpg) were very helpful. Then he (LLMD) did two wet swabs for yeast in office and sent me for four more lab tests. His tests and his comments about my case are in the 2012.jpg.Love,Kajay From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 12:50 PM Subject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Outstanding report. Thank you Kajay. So you were diagnosed without the doctor having to run any labs on you? Or is that still to come? Sounds like it was a very useful visit.

Terry

>

>

> I. Symptoms

>

>

> ������� ������� Pruritis (skin issues including crawling, lesions, biting; possible causes - staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others)

> ��������������� Night sweats (always a sign of infection; possible causes staph, tuberculosis)

> ��������������� Restless legs syndrome (related, I think)

> ���������������Severe spasms in feet, sometimes traveling up legs to body - terrifying

> ���

>

> ������� ������� Sinus issues (yes until F-5 Mar 2011)

> ����������� ��� Bulls eye rash(yes, in 90's and again in 2009)

>

>

> ��� A.��� Standing:

> ��������������� He had me walk three different ways.

> ������� ��� ��� He had me stand and allow him to just observe my face (tells a doc a lot about us)

> ����������� ��� He held my shoulders and leaned my body in every direction, alternating directions to see my body's neurological response.

> ��� B.��� Sitting:

> ����������� ��� He had me push/pull with feet, quads, arms, shoulders etc.

> ��� ��� ��� ��� He had me stick out my tongue and relax it. I felt it spasming! "You have Twelfth Nerve Palsy," he said, and at that point he diagnosed Lyme.

>

> III. Causes.

>

> ��� A.��� Pruritis. Possible causes include staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others.

> ��� B.��� Night Sweats. 100% due to infection of some kind. Possibilities: staph, yeast, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, other. I asked why Evening Primrose Oil controls. He asked what form I take. "Capsules." Said EPO has antibiotic properties. Agreed it does not cure the infection though since I have to keep going back to the EPO to control the night sweats when they return.

> ��� C.��� Restless Legs Syndrome. Discussed. dn't address directly. He said that many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline).

> ��� D.��� Severe Spasms in Feet. Discussed. He said many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). Seemed fine with my taking a bone support supplement to control spasms.

> ��� E.��� Bulls Eye Rash.�Occurs only in small percentage of cases.

>

> IV. Co-Infections. Only remember discussing the ones I have seen discussed here. I know he covered others, though. Feels most will be addressed by the antibiotic he prescribed for the Lyme.

> ��� B.��� Bartonella. Can't remember if he thinks I might or might not have this.

>

> V.��� Antibiotics. Lyme is an intracellular (within cell) disease, but most antibiotics do not work within cells, only outside them, and so will not touch Lyme.

>

> VI.�� About Lyme.

>

> * 112 known varieties of Lyme, each with a unique set of outcomes. Many never know they have it. Others experience debilitating symptoms almost from the moment of the bite.

>

> * Turkey hunters sit at the base of trees. They also get bitten by ticks more often than they realize.

> * 100% of turkey hunters will contract one of the varieties of Lyme, but many will never know (the lucky ones).

> * Patients previously diagnosed with delusory parasitosis but then treated for Lyme have gotten well from the Lyme regardless of their mental state.

> * Ticks, like snakes, are active most of the year, if not all. VII.� Diagnosis.

>

> * Immune system healthy.VIII. Prescription. Minocycline 100mg oral capsule, one a day with food, without calcium. Take yogurt and or probiotics.

>

>

> IX.� Conclusion. The most important thing my new LLMD told me today is that Lyme is curable. He said that once we clear up the infections associated with Lyme, that may take care of my other issues (Morg). The second most important one is that (and he smiled when he said it) I am definitely not crazy.

>

>

>

> Kajay

>

Guest guest

Oops, forgot the attachments.===================Hi, Terry, Thank

you! It looks like your email client added a bunch of stuff that made the report hard to read. Would you rather get it as a Word file? Would anyone? I can repost with it as a Word attachment if so.As

for your question about the doctor's diagnostic procedure, he said my primary care doc's lab tests (see 2011.jpg) were very helpful. Then he (LLMD) did two wet swabs for yeast in office and sent me for four more lab tests. His tests and his comments about my case are in the 2012.jpg.Love,Kajay From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 12:50 PM Subject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Outstanding report. Thank you Kajay. So you were diagnosed without the doctor having to run any labs on you? Or is that still to come? Sounds like it was a very useful visit.

Terry

>

>

> I. Symptoms

>

>

> ������� ������� Pruritis (skin issues including crawling, lesions, biting; possible causes - staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others)

> ��������������� Night sweats (always a sign of infection; possible causes staph, tuberculosis)

> ��������������� Restless legs syndrome (related, I think)

> ���������������Severe spasms in feet, sometimes traveling up legs to body - terrifying

> ���

>

> ������� ������� Sinus issues (yes until F-5 Mar 2011)

> ����������� ��� Bulls eye rash(yes, in 90's and again in 2009)

>

>

> ��� A.��� Standing:

> ��������������� He had me walk three different ways.

> ������� ��� ��� He had me stand and allow him to just observe my face (tells a doc a lot about us)

> ����������� ��� He held my shoulders and leaned my body in every direction, alternating directions to see my body's neurological response.

> ��� B.��� Sitting:

> ����������� ��� He had me push/pull with feet, quads, arms, shoulders etc.

> ��� ��� ��� ��� He had me stick out my tongue and relax it. I felt it spasming! "You have Twelfth Nerve Palsy," he said, and at that point he diagnosed Lyme.

>

> III. Causes.

>

> ��� A.��� Pruritis. Possible causes include staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others.

> ��� B.��� Night Sweats. 100% due to infection of some kind. Possibilities: staph, yeast, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, other. I asked why Evening Primrose Oil controls. He asked what form I take. "Capsules." Said EPO has antibiotic properties. Agreed it does not cure the infection though since I have to keep going back to the EPO to control the night sweats when they return.

> ��� C.��� Restless Legs Syndrome. Discussed. dn't address directly. He said that many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline).

> ��� D.��� Severe Spasms in Feet. Discussed. He said many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). Seemed fine with my taking a bone support supplement to control spasms.

> ��� E.��� Bulls Eye Rash.�Occurs only in small percentage of cases.

>

> IV. Co-Infections. Only remember discussing the ones I have seen discussed here. I know he covered others, though. Feels most will be addressed by the antibiotic he prescribed for the Lyme.

> ��� B.��� Bartonella. Can't remember if he thinks I might or might not have this.

>

> V.��� Antibiotics. Lyme is an intracellular (within cell) disease, but most antibiotics do not work within cells, only outside them, and so will not touch Lyme.

>

> VI.�� About Lyme.

>

> * 112 known varieties of Lyme, each with a unique set of outcomes. Many never know they have it. Others experience debilitating symptoms almost from the moment of the bite.

>

> * Turkey hunters sit at the base of trees. They also get bitten by ticks more often than they realize.

> * 100% of turkey hunters will contract one of the varieties of Lyme, but many will never know (the lucky ones).

> * Patients previously diagnosed with delusory parasitosis but then treated for Lyme have gotten well from the Lyme regardless of their mental state.

> * Ticks, like snakes, are active most of the year, if not all. VII.� Diagnosis.

>

> * Immune system healthy.VIII. Prescription. Minocycline 100mg oral capsule, one a day with food, without calcium. Take yogurt and or probiotics.

>

>

> IX.� Conclusion. The most important thing my new LLMD told me today is that Lyme is curable. He said that once we clear up the infections associated with Lyme, that may take care of my other issues (Morg). The second most important one is that (and he smiled when he said it) I am definitely not crazy.

>

>

>

> Kajay

>

2 of 2 Photo(s)

2011.jpg

Guest guest

I've been reading about cranial nerve damage since the LLMD diagnosed me with "twelfth nerve palsy." One article detailed the various types of facial palsies, which was fascinating (attached, open and search for "Lyme"). In addition, I found this report. I am sincerely hoping that the Lyme places me in the last 4 percent!KajayTwelfth-nerve palsy. Analysis of 100 cases.Keane JR.Source - Department of Neurology, Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center, USA,AbstractOBJECTIVE:To describe the causes and characteristics of hypoglossal nerve palsy.DESIGN: A review of 26 years of personal experience in a large public hospital.RESULTS:Twelfth-nerve

palsies usually appear as signs rather than symptoms. Tumors, predominantly malignant, produced nearly half of the palsies (49 cases),

while gunshot wounds made trauma (12) the second most common cause. Stroke (6), hysteria (6), multiple sclerosis (6), surgery (5), Guillain-Barré neuropathy (4), and infection (4) together accounted for about one third of the patients.CONCLUSION: Twelfth-nerve palsy proved to be an ominous sign, with only 15% of patients experiencing complete or nearly complete recovery. That 15 percent is going to include those of us affected!!! From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 2:23 PM Subject: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Miyaoka T.

Source

Abstract

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:40 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial

labs

Hug hug

Neuro-Muscular

Tests A. Standing: He had me walk three different ways. He had me stand and allow him to just observe my face (tells a doc a lot about us) He held my shoulders and leaned my body in every direction, alternating directions to see my body's neurological response. B. Sitting: He had me push/pull with feet, quads, arms, shoulders etc. He had me stick out my tongue and relax it. I felt it spasming! "You have Twelfth Nerve Palsy," he said, and at that point he diagnosed Lyme. III. Causes. A. Pruritis. Possible causes include staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others. B. Night Sweats. 100% due to infection of some kind. Possibilities: staph, yeast, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, other. I asked why Evening Primrose Oil

controls. He asked what form I

take. "Capsules." Said EPO has antibiotic properties. Agreed it does not cure the infection though since I have to keep going back to the EPO to control the night sweats when they return. C. Restless Legs Syndrome. Discussed. dn't address directly. He said that many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). D. Severe Spasms in Feet. Discussed. He said many co-infections and related issues would

clear up by

1 of 1 File(s)

diseases_of_the_cranial_nerves.pdf