RemedySpot.com

Re: Questions about black specks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My teeth also devitalized... lost enamel on teeth which I had to have fixed. I had really thick hair with coarse strands of hair. The hair turned very fine... but it is still thick. This disease changes things on all levels in the body. Gets better with treatment, but even if you do everything "right," it takes a long, long time to get better, UNLESS you do not have Lyme and coinfections and have something else.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 8:55:28 PMSubject: Re: Re: Questions about black specks

Z-Had that too, my teeth also became devitalized- lost enamel, discolored, weak, etc. My hair is no longer falling out and my teeth and gums look much better. These issues resolve with treatment.AandrayaOn Jan 27, 2012, at 10:46 PM, zephra04 <ruth.abbott@...> wrote:

Forgot to mention hair falling out and receding gums. Both really bad. z

>

> Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides anxiety is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes small sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist which lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these particular symptoms to pinpoint what co-infections I have? I do not have fibers just lots of black specks coming out. I hope it's not lyme because in Toronto their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by OHIP. Thanks z

>

LInda- The babesia treatment has really helped to knock out a lot of lingering symptoms. Art, Crypto, and Mepron. I'm in my third month.AaOn Jan 27, 2012, at 11:46 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: My teeth also devitalized... lost enamel on teeth which I had to have fixed. I had really thick hair with coarse strands of hair. The hair turned very fine... but it is still thick. This disease changes things on all levels in the body. Gets better with treatment, but even if you do everything "right," it takes a long, long time to get better, UNLESS you do not have Lyme and coinfections and have something else.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 8:55:28 PMSubject: Re: Re: Questions about black specks Z-Had that too, my teeth also became devitalized- lost enamel, discolored, weak, etc. My hair is no longer falling out and my teeth and gums look much better. These issues resolve with treatment.AandrayaOn Jan 27, 2012, at 10:46 PM, zephra04 <ruth.abbott@...> wrote: Forgot to mention hair falling out and receding gums. Both really bad. z > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides anxiety is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes small sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist which lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these particular symptoms to pinpoint what co-infections I have? I do not have fibers just lots of black specks coming out. I hope it's not lyme because in Toronto their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by OHIP. Thanks z >

http://www.lyme-symptoms.com/LymeCoinfectionChart.html

> >

> > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on

the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive me

crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides anxiety

is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes small

sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist which

lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these

particular symptoms to pinpoint what co-infections I have? I do not have fibers

just lots of black specks coming out. I hope it's not lyme because in Toronto

their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by OHIP. Thanks z

> >

>

lol I sure don't respect repetitive stress Marie. From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 9:05:06 PMSubject: Re: Questions about black specksDragon software my post should have been repetitive stress> > > >> > > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides anxiety is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes small sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist which lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these particular symptoms to pinpoint what co-infections I have? I do not have fibers just lots of black specks coming out. I hope it's not lyme because in Toronto their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by OHIP. Thanks z> > > >> > >> >>------------------------------------

Lol dragon software :)

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing

on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive

me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides

anxiety is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes

small sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist

which lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these

their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by OHIP. Thanks z

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Good sum-up! From: healinghope <mfrreman@...> bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 12:16 AM Subject: Re: Questions about black specks

Babesiosis, bartonella, and Lyme. Was not tested for mycoplasma, thinking that was part of the cocktail. I first treated the standard 21 days with doxy. Within two months I almost died. I went on pic line for thirty days. Still sick. Turned to herbs from wolf creek ranch for a morgellon Lyme study. The herbs did jump start me. For me the killer was sulfur, mms, bio plasma cell salts. Mms baths also.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides anxiety is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes small sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist which lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these particular symptoms to pinpoint what co-infections I have? I do not have fibers just lots of black specks coming out. I hope it's not lyme because in Toronto their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by OHIP. Thanks z

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Hi Healing Hope, another question since we seem to have the same symptoms. After

the sick dog left my house the black specks were showing up in my freezer, on

top of the stove, cabinets and in my bed. These look like the same black specks

that are coming out of my skin. Did you have the black specks in your house? z

> >

> > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on

the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive me

> >

>

Hi, z!

With mites many people have black specks. Small sores you can get from the bites from mites, but the rash all over your chest seems like something else.

Take care!

Cecilia

From: zephra04 <ruth.abbott@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 5:23 AMSubject: Questions about black specks

Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides anxiety is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes small sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist which lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these particular symptoms to pinpoint what co-infections I have? I do not have fibers just lots of black specks coming out. I hope it's not lyme because in Toronto their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by OHIP. Thanks z

Z I had black specks in my bedding and on my body, not sure about all over the

house. I live in a older farm house and I dusted with DE in the house in the

beginning and left the dust down, so my house was not the cleanest on the block.

I tried hard to not obsess looking for microscopic reasons. Some have used black

lights and microscopes. Try and treat yourself and the rest will follow. I have

a post a few months back with my treatment I will try and find and repost.

Getting through this is very rough, and you may get sicker before better. But it

can be beat. I think each of us need to consider Lyme and company meaning co

infections to. Remember it can be beat.

> > >

> > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on

> > >

> >

>

I have found treating yourself important, and natural as possible. For wash I

use fels naptha it will kill fungus and mites. For body and hair I use liquid

lye soap, when infested i would add flower of sulfur to liquid lye, especially

for hair. Hint use small amount of olive oil to mix the flower of sulfur then

add and blend to liquid lye. I have even left the liquid lye on my hair for bed.

Soak dry hair with liquid lye and let sit. Its just soap it will not hurt you.

Store bought soap will hurt you! I would use peppermint, tea tree, or plain

until healed. If mixing flower of sulfur use plain. After good scrub with lye,

and rinse. Soak in MMS bathes. Also soak all combs and brushes. I use a gallon

jug with screw on lid and soak in ammonia. Then rinse well before using.

I also take flower of sulfur internally and MSM, this is very different from

MMS. Read and study, then go to war:)

Also treat drains weekly with white distilled vinegar, or MMS solution.

LYE SOAP LOTION - HOW TO MAKE IT ( same process to make shampoo, dish soap and

plant spray as well )

To make a lotion out of the soap it is really very easy. In fact it is a good

way to recycle those small pieces left over from the shower. To make the lotion

just take several small pieces and mix them with water. We recommend you use

either a spring water or a distilled water. Something that has the impurities

removed. Especially if your using the lotion for a skin allergy or something of

the like. They put so many things in city water any more you don't know what you

may be mixing into your lotion thus maybe even irritating your condition

further. Also you may need to add a little heat when trying to get the soap and

water mix if the pieces are really hard. Not much heat just a bit. Anyway just

mix in enough water and stir it until you get the consistency you want for your

lotion or dish soap or shampoo, whatever it is your making the mix for. Now be

sure to put your mix into something relatively air tight so it won't dry right

back out. If you need to take it with you in your purse or something just get a

small squeeze bottle or a zip lock bag that your sure won't leak. We have also

been told if you thin down the solution enough you can use it as a plant spray

to keep unwanted bugs away from your plants.

To make laundry soap with fels naptha I use 1/3 cup shaved naptha boil with 6

cups water, add 6 cups cool water. Add borax. Stir for 24 hours can be used

right away.

Treat outside and anywhere not living attic basement ect with bifen, and

granules on grass, video below how to treat springtails, also kills mites.

Also bathing in MMS, and for me I take internally as well. Now just taking

maintenance dose.

Also orange guard worked well for me and is natural. This I used in my car alot,

and around bed.

http://orangeguard.com/

Also spray bedding with wintergreen alcohol and white vinegar before bed, and

pillows.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/-Brands-Wintergreen-70-Isopropyl-Alcohol-16-fl-oz\

\

/10423839

Lots of links and reading, good luck. I am cured.

PS you may have lyme many who are attractive to this beast have lyme:( try and

be tested, however the test are unreliable. Research the testing for lyme and

you will see some labs are better than others.

http://jimhumble.biz/

http://www.felsnaptha.com/store-locator

http://www.felsnaptha.com/

http://www.soapsgonebuy.com/Fels_Naptha_Soap_p/d1001.htm

http://debbieshandmadesoap.com/

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3031802

http://www.bugspray.com/article/springtail.html

http://www.pennherb.com/sulphur

http://www.pennherb.com/search?mp=s & se=msm

http://www.animedproducts.com/images/MSMPure2006.pdf

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW851/ItemDetail

> > > >

> > > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing

on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

I even used liquid lye lotion on rashes and bites. It is only soap it will not

hurt you, but lye soap will kill insects.

http://women.duluthtrading.com/store/product/hand-cleaners-grandmas-lye-soap-242\

25.aspx

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

I also had the black specks in my clothing. I remember putting a few things in the microwave and the black specks came out of the clothing - they were all over inside my microwave which I had purchased just to cook my clothing. (A very large microwave).From: "zephra04" <ruth.abbott@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 1:23:43 AMSubject: Re: Questions about black specksHi Healing Hope, another question since we seem to have the same symptoms. After the sick dog left my house the black specks were showing up in my freezer, on top of the stove, cabinets and in my bed. These look like the same black specks that are coming out of my skin. Did you have the black specks in your house? z> >> > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides anxiety is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes small sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist which lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these particular symptoms to pinpoint what co-infections I have? I do not have fibers just lots of black specks coming out. I hope it's not lyme because in Toronto their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by OHIP. Thanks z> >>------------------------------------

I still use liquid lye soaps.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 7:27:59 AMSubject: Re: Questions about black specksI even used liquid lye lotion on rashes and bites. It is only soap it will not hurt you, but lye soap will kill insects. http://women.duluthtrading.com/store/product/hand-cleaners-grandmas-lye-soap-24225.aspx--- In bird mites , "healinghope" <mfrreman@...> wrote:>> I have found treating yourself important, and natural as possible. For wash I> use fels naptha it will kill fungus and mites. For body and hair I use liquid> lye soap, when infested i would add flower of sulfur to liquid lye, especially> for hair. Hint use small amount of olive oil to mix the flower of sulfur then> add and blend to liquid lye. I have even left the liquid lye on my hair for bed.> Soak dry hair with liquid lye and let sit. Its just soap it will not hurt you.> Store bought soap will hurt you! I would use peppermint, tea tree, or plain> until healed. If mixing flower of sulfur use plain. After good scrub with lye,> and rinse. Soak in MMS bathes. Also soak all combs and brushes. I use a gallon jug with screw on lid and soak in ammonia. Then rinse well before using. > > I also take flower of sulfur internally and MSM, this is very different from> MMS. Read and study, then go to war:)> > Also treat drains weekly with white distilled vinegar, or MMS solution.> > LYE SOAP LOTION - HOW TO MAKE IT ( same process to make shampoo, dish soap and> plant spray as well )> > To make a lotion out of the soap it is really very easy. In fact it is a good> way to recycle those small pieces left over from the shower. To make the lotion> just take several small pieces and mix them with water. We recommend you use> either a spring water or a distilled water. Something that has the impurities> removed. Especially if your using the lotion for a skin allergy or something of> the like. They put so many things in city water any more you don't know what you> may be mixing into your lotion thus maybe even irritating your condition> further. Also you may need to add a little heat when trying to get the soap and> water mix if the pieces are really hard. Not much heat just a bit. Anyway just> mix in enough water and stir it until you get the consistency you want for your> lotion or dish soap or shampoo, whatever it is your making the mix for. Now be> sure to put your mix into something relatively air tight so it won't dry right> back out. If you need to take it with you in your purse or something just get a> small squeeze bottle or a zip lock bag that your sure won't leak. We have also> been told if you thin down the solution enough you can use it as a plant spray> to keep unwanted bugs away from your plants.> > To make laundry soap with fels naptha I use 1/3 cup shaved naptha boil with 6> cups water, add 6 cups cool water. Add borax. Stir for 24 hours can be used> right away.> > Treat outside and anywhere not living attic basement ect with bifen, and> granules on grass, video below how to treat springtails, also kills mites.> > Also bathing in MMS, and for me I take internally as well. Now just taking> maintenance dose.> > Also orange guard worked well for me and is natural. This I used in my car alot,> and around bed.> http://orangeguard.com/> > Also spray bedding with wintergreen alcohol and white vinegar before bed, and> pillows.> http://www.walmart.com/ip/-Brands-Wintergreen-70-Isopropyl-Alcohol-16-fl-oz\> /10423839> > Lots of links and reading, good luck. I am cured.> > PS you may have lyme many who are attractive to this beast have lyme:( try and> be tested, however the test are unreliable. Research the testing for lyme and> you will see some labs are better than others.> > http://jimhumble.biz/> http://www.felsnaptha.com/store-locator> http://www.felsnaptha.com/> http://www.soapsgonebuy.com/Fels_Naptha_Soap_p/d1001.htm> http://debbieshandmadesoap.com/> http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3031802> http://www.bugspray.com/article/springtail.html> http://www.pennherb.com/sulphur> http://www.pennherb.com/search?mp=s & se=msm> http://www.animedproducts.com/images/MSMPure2006.pdf> http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW851/ItemDetail> > > > > > > >> > > > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides anxiety is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes small sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist which lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these particular symptoms to pinpoint what co-infections I have? I do not have fibers just lots of black specks coming out. I hope it's not lyme because in Toronto their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by OHIP. Thanks z> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>------------------------------------

Old timers in the south will leave a bar of lye soap in each room of the house

to deter insects, also around bases of trees to keep ants off. Also I have added

mink oil to liquid lye, love it. Would help skin conditions.

http://www.minkoilforskincare.com/mink_oil_soaps.html

http://www.hippshelp.com/grandmas-lye-soap/

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I

doing on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months,

drive me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

try and find some mink oil and add , wonderful. Blend well with plain

liquid lye lotion.

> > > > > >

doing on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months,

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

http://www.minkoilforskincare.com/mink_oil_testimonials.html

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

I don't use a microscope or black light. My black specks are big enough to see

without. I have cleaned my house top to bottom. The black specks were attracted

to the stove for some reason. They did not move I don't have a clue what they

are. They are less and less about the house. Now they are mostly coming out of

me. They were in my cupboards. It is so strange. Thanks for your help. When

that women and the dog left that's when I first saw the black specks covering

her covers. When I took a sample to pest control he called it fiber

when he looked under a microscope. They look like black specks not fiber to me.

I had put the earth stuff down covering everything in my house. What a mess to

clean. z

> > > >

> > > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

yes DE is messy, lost a few sweepers. lol

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Hi I am getting movement on my eyelashes and nose and back the most but it is

not leaving bite marks just feels like it although my back does bleed at night.

I always thought mites were too small to see? Sorry for all the questions I am

just trying to understand this better.

I read on another board to mix a bit of keen's dry mustard to make a paste and

then mix with body wash and shampoo. You have to be careful not to use alot,

this seems to help. I also strain mustard through a coffee filter and mix the

liquid with olive oil. The person from the other board who does this said under

a microscope this is what kills the mites instantly. This usually works for me

but last night I was still up to 5 in the morning. Thanks for all the info. z

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

dry mustard, interesting, a new ingredient for homemade soap:) after going

through this I will never use store bought soaps again. but i am interested in

using the dry mustard in some soap. some have seen mites and springtails others

have not. for me without glue traps I never would have known.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

for your nose you might try vicks inhaler for awhile. for my eyes I used mms

spray with eyes closed, and also bag balm on face and brows, and hair saturated

with liquid lye soap before bed. I would use less drops in the mms spray until

healed now the spray full strength is fine in the beginning it would rash me

while infected infested.

http://jimhumble.biz/index.php?option=com_content & view=article & id=43 & Itemid=1

http://www.amazon.com/Vicks-Inhaler-Soothing-Vapors-Decongestant/dp/B000052X7B

http://reviews.walmart.com/1336/10323477/bag-balm-balm-10-oz-reviews/reviews.htm

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

will let you know about the mustard soap. easy enough to make liquid lye soap

and blend dry mustard powder. finding the right amount will be the trick. did

they give any idea how much dry mustard/

http://blog.thesage.com/2010/09/08/mustard-seed-powder-in-cold-process-soap/

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

In the shower I use I teaspoon of dry mustard mixed with enough water to make a

paste. I then half this mixture for shampoo and bodywash and put in about 1 1/2

ounces each. This way it does not burn. Maybe on really sensitive skin you would

use less. z

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Thanks:) mustard is a natural anti fungal and anti bacterial I just read

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

I have this as one of my questions to Dr. M in addition to continuing with drugs for Bart. Thanks Aandraya.From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 9:48:25 PMSubject: Re: Re: Questions about black specks

LInda- The babesia treatment has really helped to knock out a lot of lingering symptoms. Art, Crypto, and Mepron. I'm in my third month.AaOn Jan 27, 2012, at 11:46 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: My teeth also devitalized... lost enamel on teeth which I had to have fixed. I had really thick hair with coarse strands of hair. The hair turned very fine... but it is still thick. This disease changes things on all levels in the body. Gets better with treatment, but even if you do everything "right," it takes a long, long time to get better, UNLESS you do not have Lyme and coinfections and have something else.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 8:55:28 PMSubject: Re: Re: Questions about black specks Z-Had that too, my teeth also became devitalized- lost enamel, discolored, weak, etc. My hair is no longer falling out and my teeth and gums look much better. These issues resolve with treatment.AandrayaOn Jan 27, 2012, at 10:46 PM, zephra04 <ruth.abbott@...> wrote: Forgot to mention hair falling out and receding gums. Both really bad. z > > Hi, I myself got this from a dog who had fleas. I know what am I doing on the bird mite forum. Well mites. I now have had the mites for 6 months, drive me crazy but can manage with all the things I do. My symptoms are besides anxiety is black specks sometime white granuales and paper cuts and sometimes small sores. About 2 months into this I had a rash all over my chest and waist which lasted for about 2 weeks. My question is, is there a pattern with these particular symptoms to pinpoint what co-infections I have? I do not have fibers just lots of black specks coming out. I hope it's not lyme because in Toronto their are no lyme literate Doctors practicing that are covered by OHIP. Thanks z >