RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Fw: bambi compressor for sale

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message -----From: Aqsa Fatima Burki <aqsaburki@...>" " < >Sent: Saturday, 20 August 2011, 23:49Subject: re: bambi compressor for saleI have brand new Bambi BB24 Silent Compressor with wheels

availableSpecifications are:24 litre air receiver220-240 vacOutput 50 litres/min (1.75 cfm)Max pressure 8 bar (116 psi)Filter 10 micronsRegulator Gauge 0 – 8

barUnit Weight 32 KilosUnit Size (cm) 54H x 34W x 34LI am selling it because i have 2.If anyone interested please contact me.I will deliver it to your home address for free.I am selling it for £360i have attached photo of the compressor with this email.It comes with complete manual and warranty.I will not accept returns and i will only accept bank to bank payments.RegardsAqsa

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Guest guest

Hi ,

I have a Bambi BB24V silent compressor / 24 L .It is nearly new. I bought it in 15.06.2010(I have the despatch note for the perchase) .I used it in october 2010 until my exam which was in Jan 2011.But I didnot pass the ME part only so I didnot have to use it and I have passed the exam now.

I have also:

High speedTurbine with dental unite( I will not charge for the dental unit as there is a very tiny hole in the pipe I used to put a tape on it , but it leaks oil from it ).

i have attached pictures .

I live in norwich

Regards

Asmaa

4 of 4 Photo(s)

100_1579.JPG

100_1577.JPG