RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

dental nursing course

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hiI wanted to know if anybody attended dental nurses training at Harriet Ellis recruitment agency in Romford...Are they dependable??...Its a lots of money.so if someone is kind enough to share their experience I would be much obligedthanks and regardsfaria

Guest guest

Hi all,My friends recently joined a dental nursing training centre and they recommended me as well. I found this very cheaper than others with easy payment options. they also have flexible classes as well that suit us. dontworry about the fee on website. speak to them as they are helpful

the details areProfession focuswww.professionfocus.co.uk

0208 817 1459hope this may be useful for others who are looking for cheap dental nurse training

Regards, pramod

Guest guest

Hey guys ,

If you want to do a dental nursing course then I would suggest you guys check dentrain. They offer distance learning course and it's good as you won't have to travel

Sent from on Android

Pramod <pramod_chow99@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Fwd: dental nursing course

Sent:

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 8:03:25 PM

Hi all,My friends recently joined a dental nursing training centre and they recommended me as well. I found this very cheaper than others with easy payment options. they also have flexible classes as well that suit us. dontworry about the fee on website. speak to them as they are helpful

0208 817 1459hope this may be useful for others who are looking for cheap dental nurse training

Regards, pramod

Guest guest

Hi all,My friend preparing for ore exams mean time he joined Profession focus dental nurse training ,they have competitive Tution fee and they offered easy payment options and also they are arranging for job interviews.Sent from my new i padOn 6 Jun 2012, at 09:03 PM, Pramod <pramod_chow99@...> wrote:

Regards, pramod