RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

ORE PART 1 FEEDBACK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HiAfter having passed my ORE 1, I thought I should share some of the tips for the people who are

attempting it in near future.First of all, have confidence and work as hard as possible.Though I dint pass by huge margin but I felt what pushed me over the bridge was a bit of reading extra medicine (especially since my husband is a medical doctor I got some bonus points). Although I would stress make sure you have studied the dental subjects as below, I felt some medical topics can make a difference to get you those extra 3 or 4 marks to cross the pass percentage. The dental books that I studied that were very useful wereOxford handbook of

clinical dentistry,Radiology from churchill and few impt things from e.whaitesperio from Master dentistryoxford handbook of applied dental sciences-all dental, few microbiology,HORMONES(organ secreting it, its action)physiology superficially from Vander Sharmananatomy (chaurasia) diagramsDefinitely Pastest (even if u dont get the same questions u ll learn how to answer one)Past papaers coz few questions and

topics got repeated this time as wellTooth devp stages(in weeks given in blue book)oral path pics from CawsonsKeep a book and note impt points in it from now itself , and u can just go thru it a day b4 exam instead of searching it here and thrThings u dont remember write in sticky and put it on the walls/decks whr u study so that u keep revising them everyday and at the end u can revise them as I said earlier, just b4 examOther than this u can also study other books

recommended by my colleagues and topics which u feel is impt.Hope this helps.Warm RegardsKowser Malik

Guest guest

Thanx for the feedback.great help to solve confusion regarding books.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi

> After having passed my ORE 1, I thought I should share some of the tips for

the

> people who are attempting it in near future.

> First of all, have confidence and work as hard as possible.

> Though I dint pass by huge margin but I felt what pushed me over the bridge

was

> a bit of reading extra medicine (especially since my husband is a medical

doctor

> I got some bonus points). Although I would stress make sure you have studied

the

> dental subjects as below, I felt some medical topics can make a difference to

> get you those extra 3 or 4 marks to cross the pass percentage.

> The dental books that I studied that were very useful were

> * Oxford handbook of clinical dentistry,

> * Radiology from churchill and few impt things from e.whaites

> * perio from Master dentistry

> * oxford handbook of applied dental sciences-all dental, few

> microbiology,HORMONES(organ secreting it, its action)

> * physiology superficially from Vander Sharman

> * anatomy (chaurasia) diagrams

> * Definitely Pastest (even if u dont get the same questions u ll learn how to

> answer one)

> * Past papaers coz few questions and topics got repeated this time as well

> * Tooth devp stages(in weeks given in blue book)

> * oral path pics from Cawsons

> * Keep a book and note impt points in it from now itself , and u can just go

> thru it a day b4 exam instead of searching it here and thr

> * Things u dont remember write in sticky and put it on the walls/decks whr u

> study so that u keep revising them everyday and at the end u can revise them

as

> I said earlier, just b4 exam

> * Other than this u can also study other books recommended by my colleagues

> and topics which u feel is impt.

>

> Hope this helps.

> Warm Regards

> Kowser Malik

>

Guest guest

No probs, its just someone guided me and m doing the same..... I wld be happy to help.From: aruna <arunas992004@...> Sent: Tue, 10 May, 2011 15:01:44Subject: Re: ORE PART 1 FEEDBACK

Thanx for the feedback.great help to solve confusion regarding books.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi

> After having passed my ORE 1, I thought I should share some of the tips for the

> people who are attempting it in near future.

> First of all, have confidence and work as hard as possible.

> Though I dint pass by huge margin but I felt what pushed me over the bridge was

> a bit of reading extra medicine (especially since my husband is a medical doctor

> I got some bonus points). Although I would stress make sure you have studied the

> dental subjects as below, I felt some medical topics can make a difference to

> get you those extra 3 or 4 marks to cross the pass percentage.

> The dental books that I studied that were very useful were

> * Oxford handbook of clinical dentistry,

> * Radiology from churchill and few impt things from e.whaites

> * perio from Master dentistry

> * oxford handbook of applied dental sciences-all dental, few

> microbiology,HORMONES(organ secreting it, its action)

> * physiology superficially from Vander Sharman

> * anatomy (chaurasia) diagrams

> * Definitely Pastest (even if u dont get the same questions u ll learn how to

> answer one)

> * Past papaers coz few questions and topics got repeated this time as well

> * Tooth devp stages(in weeks given in blue book)

> * oral path pics from Cawsons

> * Keep a book and note impt points in it from now itself , and u can just go

> thru it a day b4 exam instead of searching it here and thr

> * Things u dont remember write in sticky and put it on the walls/decks whr u

> study so that u keep revising them everyday and at the end u can revise them as

> I said earlier, just b4 exam

> * Other than this u can also study other books recommended by my colleagues

> and topics which u feel is impt.

>

> Hope this helps.

> Warm Regards

> Kowser Malik

>

Guest guest

hi> >4. Which> antibiotic doesn’t absorb orally ? Benzylpenicillin ( penicillin G)??> >8. 1988 rule which> infectious disease was must to report ? scarlet fever or influenzasimmi

Guest guest

yes bezyl penicillin. report scarlet fever From: simmisunny23 <smitasunny@...> Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 18:04 Subject: Re: Fw:

ore part 1 feedback

hi> >4. Which> antibiotic doesn’t absorb orally ? Benzylpenicillin ( penicillin G)??> >8. 1988 rule which> infectious disease was must to report ? scarlet fever or influenzasimmi

Guest guest

Immediately Reportable Conditions: Cases and suspect cases of anthrax, botulism, cholera, diphtheria, Haemophilus influenzae (invasive disease), hepatitis A, measles, meningococcal disease, plague, poliomyelitis, rabies, rubella, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), smallpox, Staphylococcus aureus with resistance (VRSA) or intermediate resistance (VISA) to vancomycin isolated from any site, syphilis (primary or secondary stage), tuberculosis, tularemia, typhoid, viral hemorrhagic fever, yellow fever, and any condition described in R386-702-3(1)(vvv) or (www) are to be made immediately as provided in

R386-702-4(2). check this out..http://www.rules.utah.gov/publicat/code/r386/r386-702.htm#T4 madhu From: simmisunny23 <smitasunny@...> Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 18:04 Subject: Re: Fw: ore part 1 feedback

Guest guest

The Public Health (Infectious Diseases) Regulations 1988http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1988/1546/regulation/6/made From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 18:11 Subject: Re: Fw: ore part 1 feedback

Immediately Reportable Conditions: Cases and suspect cases of anthrax, botulism, cholera, diphtheria, Haemophilus influenzae (invasive disease), hepatitis A, measles, meningococcal disease, plague, poliomyelitis, rabies, rubella, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), smallpox, Staphylococcus aureus with resistance (VRSA) or intermediate resistance (VISA) to vancomycin isolated from any site, syphilis (primary or secondary stage), tuberculosis, tularemia, typhoid, viral hemorrhagic fever, yellow fever, and any condition described in R386-702-3(1)(vvv) or (www) are to be made immediately as provided in

R386-702-4(2). check this out..http://www.rules.utah.gov/publicat/code/r386/r386-702.htm#T4 madhu From: simmisunny23 <smitasunny@...> Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 18:04 Subject: Re: Fw: ore part 1 feedback

Guest guest

hi ,check this link.this is for uk.http://www.hpa.org.uk/Topics/InfectiousDiseases/InfectionsAZ/NotificationsOfInfectiousDiseases/ListOfNotifiableDiseases/ From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 18:11 Subject: Re: Fw: ore part 1 feedback

Guest guest

sorry yup my initial link was for US.. didu c the second link i sent for uk..?? madhu From: Mausami Chethan <mausamichethan@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 18:26 Subject: Re: Fw: ore part 1 feedback

hi ,check this link.this is for uk.http://www.hpa.org.uk/Topics/InfectiousDiseases/InfectionsAZ/NotificationsOfInfectiousDiseases/ListOfNotifiableDiseases/ From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 18:11 Subject: Re: Fw:

ore part 1 feedback

Guest guest

link aint working mausami From: Mausami Chethan <mausamichethan@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012 6:26 PM Subject: Re: Fw: ore part 1 feedback

hi ,check this link.this is for uk.http://www.hpa.org.uk/Topics/InfectiousDiseases/InfectionsAZ/NotificationsOfInfectiousDiseases/ListOfNotifiableDiseases/ From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 18:11 Subject: Re: Fw:

ore part 1 feedback

Guest guest

on google go to http://www.hpa.org.uk.then/ click on notifiable disease From: Shazia Rehman <shazii_00@...> " " < > Sent:

Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 22:15 Subject: Re: Fw: ore part 1 feedback

link aint working mausami From: Mausami Chethan <mausamichethan@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012 6:26 PM Subject: Re: Fw: ore part 1

feedback

ore part 1 feedback

Guest guest

http://www.hpa.org.uk/ go to topics in this link,click on notification of infectious disease then you get the list of diseases. From: Mausami Chethan <mausamichethan@...> " "

< > Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 22:26 Subject: Re: Fw: ore part 1 feedback

on google go to http://www.hpa.org.uk.then/ click on notifiable disease From: Shazia Rehman <shazii_00@...> " " < > Sent:

link aint working mausami From: Mausami Chethan <mausamichethan@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012 6:26 PM Subject: Re: Fw: ore part 1

feedback

ore part 1 feedback

Guest guest

THANKS GOT IT From: Mausami Chethan <mausamichethan@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012 10:26 PM Subject: Re: Fw: ore part 1 feedback

feedback

ore part 1 feedback

Guest guest

hey saadiya mail me the same please n sorry vajitha i dont have the book either i just remember reading it in undergrad days shaziashazii_00@...thanks From: VIJAITHA DAS <vijaitha_das@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012 3:52 PM

Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

its vijaitha_das@... From: saadiya_qaisar <cassiopiya@...> Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012 3:43 PM Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

Hi ummmm i don't know how to upload the table over here so just give me your email id so i can mail it to you.

And no problem glad to help :)

Regards

Saadia

> >>

> >> thank you shazia. i dont have that book. tried to find it online. even that didnt work.

> >>

> >>  Is the ans delta???

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> >________________________________

> >> > From: Shazia Rehman <shazii_00@>

> >> >" " < >

> >> >Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012 2:12 PM

> >> >Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >ÂÂ

> >> >question number 2 u can read from the book by STANLEY MALAMED--- local anaesthesia ..there is a chart given in the chapter neurophysiology regarding the diameter ..conductance etc

> >> >regards

> >> >shazia

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > From: VIJAITHA DAS <vijaitha_das@>

> >> >" " < >

> >> >Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012 8:59 PM

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >ÂÂ

> >> >And from where can i read about 2 and 3 ques?? Pls do reply

> >> >Regards,

> >> >Vijaitha

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >>________________________________

> >> >> From: dr.nada athab <dr_nadaalwarda@>

> >> >>" " < >

> >> >>Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012 7:27 PM

> >> >>Subject: Fw: ore part 1 feedback

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>ÂÂ

> >> >>1. Traumatic cut during surgery what happens first at that site?vascular margination

> >> >>2. Masticatory motor neurons ,which is slow ? alpha, beta, delta (Where can i read about this)

> >> >>3. Organ specified hypersensitivity ?food allargey type 1 ÂÂ

> >> >>7. MRSA pt comes for dental treatment what will u do ? defer , observe, no treatment, universal precaution treatment. Ans- universal precaution treatment??? yes correctÂÂ

> >> >>13. Pt of HIV undergoing incisional biopsy,which test is recomended?(viral load,wbc count,platelet count)

> >> >>14. Cavo sorface angle for amalgum along the cusp lines? 60, 70, 90, 100- Ans- 90-110* So which option to select? 90*??yes correct

> >> >>15. EMQ for microrganism(options were mycobacterium tb,borrela vicenti, psedomonas aregenosa .....etc)

> >> >>      -pt who travelled far east and complains of skin lesionsÂÂ

> >> >>16. Chances of malinancy are greater for which of the following

> >> >>      -lichen planus

> >> >>      -nicotina stomatitis

> >> >>      -psedomembranous candidiosis

> >> >>      -hyperplastic candidiosis

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>----- Forwarded Message -----

> >> >>From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@>

> >> >>" " < >

> >> >>Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012, 18:48

> >> >>Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>ÂÂ

> >> >>yes.. thts a good one fatima.. i second u

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >> From: fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@>

> >> >>" " < >

> >> >>Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012, 18:25

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>ÂÂ

> >> >>Dear Guys,

> >> >>ÂÂ

> >> >>I have a suggestion for all those who are preparing for part 1 ore. Is there a way where all of us who are preparing for part 1 can discuss feedback questions once a week. It will be good to have a discussion. Every week we can decide which feedback questions we will discuss n we all can have a look and prepare them and they we can discuss it together. The more people the better it would be as most of the questions are not very straight forward.

> >> >>Thanks

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>From: VIJAITHA DAS <vijaitha_das@>

> >> >>" " < >

> >> >>Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 5:43 PM

> >> >>Subject: Hina Ayub's Feedback Ques- Apr 2012 Pls Help

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>ÂÂ

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>4. Which

> >> antibiotic doesn’t absorb orally ?

> >> >>5. A

> >> child has to give antibiotic and cant take capsule or penicillin ?â€"Azithromycin 500mg

> >> PO/ Clindamycin 300mg IV (churchill page 72)?? Confused here

> >> >>6. Dental

> >> nurse with low anti body titers what will u do ? advice change of career , nhs

> >> direct advice , refer general physician. is it nhs direct advice??

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>8. 1988 rule which

> >> infectious disease was must to report ? scarlet fever or influenza

> >> >>9. In which age

> >> flurosis appear or happen ? 1st trimester, birth, before age 3, birth to 8years. Ans- birth to 8years???

> >> >>10. First line of

> >> treatment for the following after use

> >> >>    -acrylic shade

guide                                                                         ÂÂ

;        ÂÂ

> >> >>    -articulator in lab

> >> >>11. Blind

> >> pt taking antihypertensives-

> >> >>

> >> >>12. Pt

> >> with 3 months of abdominal sepsis complaining of lingual paresthesia-rifampicin???

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>17. Who is

> >> responsible for providing and maintaing radiation protocols in dentistry? Legal

> >> person / Radiation protection supervisor??? Pink 720pg

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>Pls help me to answer these Ques. Even I will be searching the answer for these. If I get any, I will post it soon.

> >> >>Regards,

> >> >>Vijaitha

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi, just joined the group,would really like to be a part of this question

solving :) llet me know when to start working on it :)

>

> Hey guys whoever wants to be a part kindly send your email id and skype id. So

that we can add each other n then start

>  

> Regards

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: dr.nada athab <dr_nadaalwarda@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 8:26 PM

> Subject: Fw: ore part 1 feedback

>

>

>  

>

> 6- Dental nurse with low anti body titers what will u do ? advice change of

career , nhs direct advice , refer general physician. is it nhs direct

advice?? 

> Contact occupational health department 

>

> ----- Forwarded Message -----

> From: areej muneeb <areejmuneeb1@...>

> ; fatima_zaidi202@...

> Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012, 20:10

> Subject: RE: ore part 1 feedback

>

>  

> hi all

> i would love to be a part of this as well.. I really need to focus in

preparing for part one..and this will be a big help.

> thanks 

> regards

> areej

>

>

>

> ; fatima_zaidi202@...: huhley2006@...:

Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:41:08 +0100Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback  

> love it i will be one of those well i passed this part..anyway good to revise

some stuff Sent from on Android

>

>

> From: fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...>;

> < >;

> Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

> Sent: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 5:25:08 PM

>

>  

> Dear Guys,

>  

> I have a suggestion for all those who are preparing for part 1 ore. Is there a

way where all of us who are preparing for part 1 can discuss feedback questions

once a week. It will be good to have a discussion. Every week we can decide

which feedback questions we will discuss n we all can have a look and prepare

them and they we can discuss it together. The more people the better it would be

as most of the questions are not very straight forward.

> Thanks

> From: VIJAITHA DAS <vijaitha_das@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 5:43 PM

> Subject: Hina Ayub's Feedback Ques- Apr 2012 Pls Help

>

>  

> 1. Traumatic cut

> during surgery what happens first at that site?

> 2. Masticatory

> motor neurons ,which is slow?

> alpha, beta, delta (Where can i read about this)

> 3. Organ

> specified hypersensitivity ?

> 4. Which

> antibiotic doesn’t absorb orally ?

> 5. A

> child has to give antibiotic and cant take capsule or penicillin

?†" Azithromycin 500mg

> PO/ Clindamycin 300mg IV (churchill page 72)?? Confused here

> 6. Dental

> nurse with low anti body titers what will u do ? advice change of career , nhs

> direct advice , refer general physician. is it nhs direct advice??

> 7. MRSA

> pt comes for dental treatment what will u do ? defer , observe, no treatment,

> universal precaution treatment. Ans- universal precaution treatment???

> 8. 1988 rule which

> infectious disease was must to report ? scarlet fever or influenza

> 9. In which age

> flurosis appear or happen ? 1st trimester, birth, before age 3, birth to

8years. Ans- birth to 8years???

> 10. First line of

> treatment for  the following after use

>      -acrylic shade

guide                                     Â\

Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â\

Â Â Â Â Â 

>      -articulator in lab

> 11. Blind

> pt taking antihypertensives-

>

> 12. Pt

> with 3 months of abdominal sepsis complaining of lingual

paresthesia-rifampicin???

> 13. Pt of HIV

> undergoing incisional biopsy,which test is recomended?(viral load,wbc

> count,platelet count)

> 14. Cavo

> sorface angle for amalgum along the cusp lines? 60, 70, 90, 100- Ans- 90-110*

So which option to select? 90*??

> 15. EMQ for microrganism(options were mycobacterium tb,borrela vicenti,

psedomonas

> aregenosa .....etc)

>       -pt who travelled far east

> and complains of skin lesions

> 16. Chances of

> malinancy are greater for which of the following

>       -lichen planus

>       -nicotina stomatitis

>       -psedomembranous candidiosis

>       -hyperplastic candidiosis

> 17. Who is

> responsible for providing and maintaing radiation protocols in dentistry?

Legal

> person / Radiation protection supervisor???  Pink 720pg

> Pls help me to answer these Ques. Even I will be searching the answer for

these. If I get any, I will post it soon.

> Regards,

> Vijaitha

>

Guest guest

Hi Shazia,Hope you have got my mail.Vijaitha From: Shazia Rehman <shazii_00@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012 10:43 PM Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

hey saadiya mail me the same please n sorry vajitha i dont have the book either i just remember reading it in undergrad days shaziashazii_00@...thanks From: VIJAITHA DAS <vijaitha_das@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012 3:52 PM

Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

its vijaitha_das@... From: saadiya_qaisar <cassiopiya@...> Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012 3:43 PM Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

Hi ummmm i don't know how to upload the table over here so just give me your email id so i can mail it to you.

And no problem glad to help :)

Regards

Saadia

> >>

> >> thank you shazia. i dont have that book. tried to find it online. even that didnt work.

> >>

> >>  Is the ans delta???

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> > From: Shazia Rehman <shazii_00@>

> >> >" " < >

> >> >Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012 2:12 PM

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >ÂÂ

> >> >question number 2 u can read from the book by STANLEY MALAMED--- local anaesthesia ..there is a chart given in the chapter neurophysiology regarding the diameter ..conductance etc

> >> >regards

> >> >shazia

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > From: VIJAITHA DAS <vijaitha_das@>

> >> >" " < >

> >> >Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012 8:59 PM

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >ÂÂ

> >> >And from where can i read about 2 and 3 ques?? Pls do reply

> >> >Regards,

> >> >Vijaitha

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >> From: dr.nada athab <dr_nadaalwarda@>

> >> >>" " < >

> >> >>Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012 7:27 PM

> >> >>Subject: Fw: ore part 1 feedback

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>ÂÂ

> >> >>1. Traumatic cut during surgery what happens first at that site?vascular margination

> >> >>2. Masticatory motor neurons ,which is slow ? alpha, beta, delta (Where can i read about this)

> >> >>3. Organ specified hypersensitivity ?food allargey type 1 ÂÂ

> >> >>7. MRSA pt comes for dental treatment what will u do ? defer , observe, no treatment, universal precaution treatment. Ans- universal precaution treatment??? yes correctÂÂ

> >> >>13. Pt of HIV undergoing incisional biopsy,which test is recomended?(viral load,wbc count,platelet count)

> >> >>14. Cavo sorface angle for amalgum along the cusp lines? 60, 70, 90, 100- Ans- 90-110* So which option to select? 90*??yes correct

> >> >>15. EMQ for microrganism(options were mycobacterium tb,borrela vicenti, psedomonas aregenosa .....etc)

> >> >>      -pt who travelled far east and complains of skin lesionsÂÂ

> >> >>16. Chances of malinancy are greater for which of the following

> >> >>      -lichen planus

> >> >>      -nicotina stomatitis

> >> >>      -psedomembranous candidiosis

> >> >>      -hyperplastic candidiosis

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>----- Forwarded Message -----

> >> >>From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@>

> >> >>" " < >

> >> >>Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012, 18:48

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>ÂÂ

> >> >>yes.. thts a good one fatima.. i second u

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >> From: fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@>

> >> >>" " < >

> >> >>Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012, 18:25

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>ÂÂ

> >> >>Dear Guys,

> >> >>ÂÂ

> >> >>I have a suggestion for all those who are preparing for part 1 ore. Is there a way where all of us who are preparing for part 1 can discuss feedback questions once a week. It will be good to have a discussion. Every week we can decide which feedback questions we will discuss n we all can have a look and prepare them and they we can discuss it together. The more people the better it would be as most of the questions are not very straight forward.

> >> >>Thanks

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>From: VIJAITHA DAS <vijaitha_das@>

> >> >>" " < >

> >> >>Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 5:43 PM

> >> >>Subject: Hina Ayub's Feedback Ques- Apr 2012 Pls Help

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>ÂÂ

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>4. Which

> >> antibiotic doesn’t absorb orally ?

> >> >>5. A

> >> child has to give antibiotic and cant take capsule or penicillin ?â€"Azithromycin 500mg

> >> PO/ Clindamycin 300mg IV (churchill page 72)?? Confused here

> >> >>6. Dental

> >> nurse with low anti body titers what will u do ? advice change of career , nhs

> >> direct advice , refer general physician. is it nhs direct advice??

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>8. 1988 rule which

> >> infectious disease was must to report ? scarlet fever or influenza

> >> >>9. In which age

> >> flurosis appear or happen ? 1st trimester, birth, before age 3, birth to 8years. Ans- birth to 8years???

> >> >>10. First line of

> >> treatment for the following after use

> >> >>    -acrylic shade

guide                                                                         ÂÂ

;        ÂÂ

> >> >>    -articulator in lab

> >> >>11. Blind

> >> pt taking antihypertensives-

> >> >>

> >> >>12. Pt

> >> with 3 months of abdominal sepsis complaining of lingual paresthesia-rifampicin???

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>17. Who is

> >> responsible for providing and maintaing radiation protocols in dentistry? Legal

> >> person / Radiation protection supervisor??? Pink 720pg

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>Pls help me to answer these Ques. Even I will be searching the answer for these. If I get any, I will post it soon.

> >> >>Regards,

> >> >>Vijaitha

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

hey ayesha dont wait until someone adds u ..start answering in the same mail ..it will help u as well as others regards shazia From: "ayesha.hassan01@..." <ayesha.hassan01@...> Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012 11:15 PM Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

Hi, just joined the group,would really like to be a part of this question solving :) llet me know when to start working on it :)

>

> Hey guys whoever wants to be a part kindly send your email id and skype id. So that we can add each other n then start

> Â

> Regards

>

>

> From: dr.nada athab <dr_nadaalwarda@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 8:26 PM

> Subject: Fw: ore part 1 feedback

>

>

> Â

>

> 6-Â Dental nurse with low anti body titers what will u do ? advice change of career , nhs direct advice , refer general physician. is it nhs direct advice??Â

> Contact occupational health departmentÂ

>

> ----- Forwarded Message -----

> From: areej muneeb <areejmuneeb1@...>

> ; fatima_zaidi202@...

> Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012, 20:10

> Subject: RE: ore part 1 feedback

>

> Â

> hi all

> i would love to be a part of this as well.. I really need to focus in preparing for part one..and this will be a big help.

> thanksÂ

> regards

> areej

>

>

>

> ; fatima_zaidi202@...: huhley2006@...: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:41:08 +0100Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback Â

> love it i will be one of those well i passed this part..anyway good to revise some stuff Sent from on Android

>

>

> From: fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...>;

> < >;

> Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

> Sent: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 5:25:08 PM

>

> Â

> Dear Guys,

> Â

> I have a suggestion for all those who are preparing for part 1 ore. Is there a way where all of us who are preparing for part 1 can discuss feedback questions once a week. It will be good to have a discussion. Every week we can decide which feedback questions we will discuss n we all can have a look and prepare them and they we can discuss it together. The more people the better it would be as most of the questions are not very straight forward.

> Thanks

> From: VIJAITHA DAS <vijaitha_das@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 5:43 PM

> Subject: Hina Ayub's Feedback Ques- Apr 2012 Pls Help

>

> Â

> 1. Traumatic cut

> during surgery what happens first at that site?

> 2. Masticatory

> motor neurons ,which is slow?

> alpha, beta, delta (Where can i read about this)

> 3. Organ

> specified hypersensitivity ?

> 4. Which

> antibiotic doesn’t absorb orally ?

> 5. A

> child has to give antibiotic and cant take capsule or penicillin ?â€"Azithromycin 500mg

> PO/ Clindamycin 300mg IV (churchill page 72)?? Confused here

> 6. Dental

> nurse with low anti body titers what will u do ? advice change of career , nhs

> direct advice , refer general physician. is it nhs direct advice??

> 7. MRSA

> pt comes for dental treatment what will u do ? defer , observe, no treatment,

> universal precaution treatment. Ans- universal precaution treatment???

> 8. 1988 rule which

> infectious disease was must to report ? scarlet fever or influenza

> 9. In which age

> flurosis appear or happen ? 1st trimester, birth, before age 3, birth to 8years. Ans- birth to 8years???

> 10. First line of

> treatment for the following after use

>     -acrylic shade guide                                                                                  Â

> Â Â Â Â -articulator in lab

> 11. Blind

> pt taking antihypertensives-

>

> 12. Pt

> with 3 months of abdominal sepsis complaining of lingual paresthesia-rifampicin???

> 13. Pt of HIV

> undergoing incisional biopsy,which test is recomended?(viral load,wbc

> count,platelet count)

> 14. Cavo

> sorface angle for amalgum along the cusp lines? 60, 70, 90, 100- Ans- 90-110* So which option to select? 90*??

> 15. EMQ for microrganism(options were mycobacterium tb,borrela vicenti, psedomonas

> aregenosa .....etc)

> Â Â Â Â Â -pt who travelled far east

> and complains of skin lesions

> 16. Chances of

> malinancy are greater for which of the following

> Â Â Â Â Â -lichen planus

> Â Â Â Â Â -nicotina stomatitis

> Â Â Â Â Â -psedomembranous candidiosis

> Â Â Â Â Â -hyperplastic candidiosis

> 17. Who is

> responsible for providing and maintaing radiation protocols in dentistry? Legal

> person / Radiation protection supervisor??? Pink 720pg

> Pls help me to answer these Ques. Even I will be searching the answer for these. If I get any, I will post it soon.

> Regards,

> Vijaitha

>

Guest guest

Diseases notifiable (to Local Authority Proper Officers) under the Health

Protection (Notification) Regulations 2010:

Acute encephalitis

Acute infectious hepatitis

Acute meningitis

Acute poliomyelitis

Anthrax

Botulism

Brucellosis

Cholera

Diphtheria

Enteric fever (typhoid or paratyphoid fever)

Food poisoning

Haemolytic uraemic syndrome (HUS)

Infectious bloody diarrhoea

Invasive group A streptococcal disease

Legionnaires' Disease

Leprosy

Malaria

Measles

Meningococcal septicaemia

Mumps

Plague

Rabies

Rubella

SARS

Scarlet fever

Smallpox

Tetanus

Tuberculosis

Typhus

Viral haemorrhagic fever (VHF)

Whooping cough

Yellow fever

As of April 2010, it is no longer a requirement to notify the following

diseases: Dysentery, Leptospirosis, Ophthalmia neonatorum, Relapsing fever and

Viral hepatitis. These and other diseases that may present significant risk to

human health may be reported under Other significant disease category.

simmi

>

> THANKS GOT IT 

>

>

> From: Mausami Chethan <mausamichethan@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012 10:26 PM

> Subject: Re: Fw: ore part 1 feedback

>

>

>  

> on google go to http://www.hpa.org.uk.then/ click on notifiable disease

>

> From: Shazia Rehman <shazii_00@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 22:15

>

>

>  

> link aint working mausami

>

> " " < >

> Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012 6:26 PM

>

>

>  

> hi ,check this link.this is for

uk.http://www.hpa.org.uk/Topics/InfectiousDiseases/InfectionsAZ/NotificationsOfI\

nfectiousDiseases/ListOfNotifiableDiseases/

>

> From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 18:11

>

>

>  

> Immediately Reportable Conditions: Cases and suspect cases of anthrax,

botulism, cholera, diphtheria, Haemophilus influenzae (invasive disease),

hepatitis A, measles, meningococcal disease, plague, poliomyelitis, rabies,

rubella, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), smallpox, Staphylococcus

aureus with resistance (VRSA) or intermediate resistance (VISA) to vancomycin

isolated from any site, syphilis (primary or secondary stage), tuberculosis,

tularemia, typhoid, viral hemorrhagic fever, yellow fever, and any condition

described in R386-702-3(1)(vvv) or (www) are to be made immediately as provided

in R386-702-4(2). 

>

> check this out..http://www.rules.utah.gov/publicat/code/r386/r386-702.htm#T4

>  

> madhu

>

> From: simmisunny23 <smitasunny@...>

>

> Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 18:04

>

>

>  

>

> hi

>

>

> > >4. Which

> > antibiotic doesn’t absorb orally ? Benzylpenicillin ( penicillin G)??

>

> > >8. 1988 rule which

> > infectious disease was must to report ? scarlet fever or influenza

>

> simmi

>

Guest guest

hi Fatima,I would also like to join this discussion. Kindly add me in . My mail id is dawnmeerabose@... and skype id is dawn.bosethanks

dawnOn Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:12 AM, simmisunny23 <smitasunny@...> wrote:

Diseases notifiable (to Local Authority Proper Officers) under the Health Protection (Notification) Regulations 2010:

Acute encephalitis

Acute infectious hepatitis

Acute meningitis

Acute poliomyelitis

Anthrax

Botulism

Brucellosis

Cholera

Diphtheria

Enteric fever (typhoid or paratyphoid fever)

Food poisoning

Haemolytic uraemic syndrome (HUS)

Infectious bloody diarrhoea

Invasive group A streptococcal disease

Legionnaires' Disease

Leprosy

Malaria

Measles

Meningococcal septicaemia

Mumps

Plague

Rabies

Rubella

SARS

Scarlet fever

Smallpox

Tetanus

Tuberculosis

Typhus

Viral haemorrhagic fever (VHF)

Whooping cough

Yellow fever

As of April 2010, it is no longer a requirement to notify the following diseases: Dysentery, Leptospirosis, Ophthalmia neonatorum, Relapsing fever and Viral hepatitis. These and other diseases that may present significant risk to human health may be reported under Other significant disease category.

simmi

>

> THANKS GOT IT 

>

>

> " " < >

> Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012 10:26 PM

>

>

>  

> on google go to http://www.hpa.org.uk.then/ click on notifiable disease

>

> From: Shazia Rehman <shazii_00@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 22:15

>

>

>  

> link aint working mausami

>

> " " < >

> Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012 6:26 PM

>

>

>  

> hi ,check this link.this is for uk.http://www.hpa.org.uk/Topics/InfectiousDiseases/InfectionsAZ/NotificationsOfInfectiousDiseases/ListOfNotifiableDiseases/

>

> From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 18:11

>

>

>  

> Immediately Reportable Conditions: Cases and suspect cases of anthrax, botulism, cholera, diphtheria, Haemophilus influenzae (invasive disease), hepatitis A, measles, meningococcal disease, plague, poliomyelitis, rabies, rubella, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), smallpox, Staphylococcus aureus with resistance (VRSA) or intermediate resistance (VISA) to vancomycin isolated from any site, syphilis (primary or secondary stage), tuberculosis, tularemia, typhoid, viral hemorrhagic fever, yellow fever, and any condition described in R386-702-3(1)(vvv) or (www) are to be made immediately as provided in R386-702-4(2). 

>

> check this out..http://www.rules.utah.gov/publicat/code/r386/r386-702.htm#T4

>  

> madhu

>

> From: simmisunny23 <smitasunny@...>

>

> Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 18:04

>

>

>  

>

> hi

>

>

> > >4. Which

> > antibiotic doesn’t absorb orally ? Benzylpenicillin ( penicillin G)??

>

> > >8. 1988 rule which

> > infectious disease was must to report ? scarlet fever or influenza

>

> simmi

>

Guest guest

hisorry for my delayed response. i would love to join with you all. my mail id is padmaraj_78@....my skype id dr.padmapriya Thanks & Regards,Padma From: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 16 June 2012, 0:15 Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

Such a nice idea.On 15 Jun 2012, at 19:54, Bola Ufondu <lington6@...> wrote:

im very happy for my dearnext stop..............residency!! From: fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012, 20:29 Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

Hey guys whoever wants to be a part kindly send your email id and skype id. So that we can add each other n then start Regards From: dr.nada athab <dr_nadaalwarda@...> " "

< > Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 8:26 PM Subject: Fw: ore part 1 feedback

6- Dental nurse with low anti body titers what will u do ? advice change of career , nhs direct advice , refer general physician. is it nhs direct advice?? Contact occupational health department ----- Forwarded

Message ----- From: areej muneeb <areejmuneeb1@...> ; fatima_zaidi202@... Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012, 20:10 Subject: RE: ore part 1 feedback

hi alli would love to be a part of this as well.. I really need to focus in preparing for part one..and this will be a big help.thanks regardsareej ; fatima_zaidi202@... From: huhley2006@... Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:41:08 +0100 Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

love it i will be one of those well i passed this part..anyway good to revise some stuff Sent from on Android

fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: ore part 1 feedback

Sent:

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 5:25:08 PM

Dear Guys, I have a suggestion for all those who are preparing for part 1 ore. Is there a way where all of us who are preparing for part 1 can discuss feedback questions once a week. It will be good to have a discussion. Every week we can decide which feedback questions we will discuss n we all can have a look and prepare them and they we can discuss it together. The more people the better it would be as most of the questions are not very straight forward.Thanks From: VIJAITHA DAS <vijaitha_das@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 5:43 PM Subject: Hina Ayub's Feedback Ques- Apr 2012 Pls Help

1. Traumatic cut

during surgery what happens first at that site?2. Masticatory

motor neurons ,which is slow ?

alpha, beta, delta (Where can i read about this)3. Organ

specified hypersensitivity ?4. Which

antibiotic doesn’t absorb orally ?5. A

child has to give antibiotic and cant take capsule or penicillin ? –Azithromycin 500mg

PO/ Clindamycin 300mg IV (churchill page 72)?? Confused here6. Dental

nurse with low anti body titers what will u do ? advice change of career , nhs

direct advice , refer general physician. is it nhs direct advice??7. MRSA

pt comes for dental treatment what will u do ? defer , observe, no treatment,

universal precaution treatment. Ans- universal precaution treatment???8. 1988 rule which

infectious disease was must to report ? scarlet fever or influenza9. In which age

flurosis appear or happen ? 1st trimester, birth, before age 3, birth to 8years. Ans- birth to 8years???10. First line of

treatment for the following after use

-acrylic shade guide

-articulator in lab11. Blind

pt taking antihypertensives- 12. Pt

with 3 months of abdominal sepsis complaining of lingual paresthesia-rifampicin???13. Pt of HIV

undergoing incisional biopsy,which test is recomended?(viral load,wbc

count,platelet count)14. Cavo

sorface angle for amalgum along the cusp lines? 60, 70, 90, 100- Ans- 90-110* So which option to select? 90*??15. EMQ for microrganism(options were mycobacterium tb,borrela vicenti, psedomonas

aregenosa .....etc)

-pt who travelled far east

and complains of skin lesions16. Chances of

malinancy are greater for which of the following

-lichen planus

-nicotina stomatitis

-psedomembranous candidiosis

-hyperplastic candidiosis17. Who is

responsible for providing and maintaing radiation protocols in dentistry? Legal

person / Radiation protection supervisor???

Pink 720pgPls help me to answer these Ques. Even I will be searching the answer for these. If I get any, I will post it soon.Regards,Vijaitha

Guest guest

Heyy, i would like to join for ORE prep,Kindly add me on skype for discussions my skype id is dentist.mujtabamy id

is mujtabachoudhry@...Kind regards,Mujtaba Choudhry From: Padma Priya

<padmaraj_78@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 11:02 AM Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

hisorry for my delayed response. i would love to join with you all. my mail id is padmaraj_78@....my skype id dr.padmapriya Thanks & Regards,Padma From: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 16 June 2012, 0:15 Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

im very happy for my dearnext stop..............residency!! From: fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012,

20:29 Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

Hey guys whoever wants to be a part kindly send your email id and skype id. So that we can add each other n then start Regards From: dr.nada athab <dr_nadaalwarda@...> " "

6- Dental nurse with low anti body titers what will u do ? advice change of career , nhs direct advice , refer general physician. is it nhs direct advice?? Contact occupational health department ----- Forwarded

Message ----- From: areej muneeb <areejmuneeb1@...> ; fatima_zaidi202@... Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012, 20:10 Subject: RE: ore part 1 feedback

hi alli would love to be a part of this as well.. I really need to focus in preparing for part one..and this will be a big help.thanks regardsareej ; fatima_zaidi202@... From: huhley2006@... Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:41:08 +0100 Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

love it i will be one of those well i passed this part..anyway good to revise some stuff Sent from on Android

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Dear Guys, I have a suggestion for all those who are preparing for part 1 ore. Is there a way where all of us who are preparing for part 1 can discuss feedback questions once a week. It will be good to have a discussion. Every week we can decide which feedback questions we will discuss n we all can have a look and prepare them and they we can discuss it together. The more people the better it would be as most of the questions are not very straight forward.Thanks From: VIJAITHA DAS <vijaitha_das@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 5:43 PM Subject: Hina Ayub's Feedback Ques- Apr 2012 Pls Help

1. Traumatic cut

child has to give antibiotic and cant take capsule or penicillin ? –Azithromycin 500mg

universal precaution treatment. Ans- universal precaution treatment???8. 1988 rule which

infectious disease was must to report ? scarlet fever or influenza9. In which age

flurosis appear or happen ? 1st trimester, birth, before age 3, birth to 8years. Ans- birth to 8years???10. First line of

-acrylic shade guide

with 3 months of abdominal sepsis complaining of lingual paresthesia-rifampicin???13. Pt of HIV

sorface angle for amalgum along the cusp lines? 60, 70, 90, 100- Ans- 90-110* So which option to select? 90*??15. EMQ for microrganism(options were mycobacterium tb,borrela vicenti, psedomonas

aregenosa .....etc)

-lichen planus

-nicotina stomatitis

Pink 720pgPls help me to answer these Ques. Even I will be searching the answer for these. If I get any, I will post it soon.Regards,Vijaitha

Guest guest

Hey guys,

I will create a group and will email you guys soon.

Bye

Sent from on Android

Mujtaba Choudhry <mujtabachoudhry@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 5:31:25 AM

Heyy, i would like to join for ORE prep,Kindly add me on skype for discussions my skype id is dentist.mujtabamy id

<padmaraj_78@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 11:02 AM Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

hisorry for my delayed response. i would love to join with you all. my mail id is padmaraj_78@....my skype id dr.padmapriya Thanks & Regards,Padma From: " Mokaamr@... " <mokaamr@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 16 June 2012, 0:15 Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

im very happy for my dearnext stop..............residency!! From: fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012,

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

1. Traumatic cut

-acrylic shade guide

aregenosa .....etc)

-lichen planus

-nicotina stomatitis

Guest guest

Hi Fatima,Count me in too...regards PolkaOn Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 1:16 PM, fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> wrote:

Hey guys,

Bye

Sent from on Android

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Heyy, 

i would like to join for ORE prep,Kindly add me on skype for discussions 

my skype id is dentist.mujtabamy id

is mujtabachoudhry@...

Kind regards,

Mujtaba Choudhry

<padmaraj_78@...> " " < >

Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 11:02 AM Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

hisorry for my delayed response. i would love to join with you all. my mail id is padmaraj_78@....

my skype id dr.padmapriya Thanks & Regards,Padma

" " < >

Sent: Saturday, 16 June 2012, 0:15 Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

im very happy for my dearnext stop..............residency!!

Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012,

Hey guys whoever wants to be a part kindly send your email id and skype id. So that we can add each other n then start  

Regards From: dr.nada athab <dr_nadaalwarda@...>

" "

6- Dental nurse with low anti body titers what will u do ? advice change of career , nhs direct advice , refer general physician. is it nhs direct advice?? 

Contact occupational health department 

----- Forwarded

Message ----- From: areej muneeb <areejmuneeb1@...> ; fatima_zaidi202@...

Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012, 20:10 Subject: RE: ore part 1 feedback

hi alli would love to be a part of this as well.. I really need to focus in preparing for part one..and this will be a big help.thanks regardsareej ; fatima_zaidi202@... From: huhley2006@... Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:41:08 +0100 Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback  

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Dear Guys, I have a suggestion for all those who are preparing for part 1 ore. Is there a way where all of us who are preparing for part 1 can discuss feedback questions once a week. It will be good to have a discussion. Every week we can decide which feedback questions we will discuss n we all can have a look and prepare them and they we can discuss it together. The more people the better it would be as most of the questions are not very straight forward.

Thanks From: VIJAITHA DAS <vijaitha_das@...> " " < >

Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 5:43 PM Subject: Hina Ayub's Feedback Ques- Apr 2012 Pls Help

1. Traumatic cut

treatment for  the following after use

-acrylic shade guide                                                                                   

aregenosa .....etc)

-lichen planus

-nicotina stomatitis

Pink 720pgPls help me to answer these Ques. Even I will be searching the answer for these. If I get any, I will post it soon.Regards,

Vijaitha

-- Dr Richa Singh95011-32888

Guest guest

Pls count me tooSent from my HTC----- Reply message -----From: " fatima zaidi " <fatima_zaidi202@...> " " < >, " mujtabachoudhry@... " <mujtabachoudhry@...>Subject: ore part 1 feedbackDate: Mon, Jun 18, 2012 8:46 AM

Hey guys,

Bye

Sent from on Android

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

hisorry for my delayed response. i would love to join with you all. my mail id is padmaraj_78@....my skype id dr.padmapriya Thanks & Regards,Padma From: " Mokaamr@... " <mokaamr@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 16 June 2012, 0:15 Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

1. Traumatic cut

-acrylic shade guide

aregenosa .....etc)

-lichen planus

-nicotina stomatitis

Guest guest

Me tooSent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2From: "reemalyamoor@..." <reemalyamoor@...>Sender: Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 11:53:19 +0100< >Reply Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

Pls count me tooSent from my HTC----- Reply message -----From: " fatima zaidi " <fatima_zaidi202@...> " " < >, " mujtabachoudhry@... " <mujtabachoudhry@...>Subject: ore part 1 feedbackDate: Mon, Jun 18, 2012 8:46 AM

Hey guys,

Bye

Sent from on Android

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

1. Traumatic cut

-acrylic shade guide

aregenosa .....etc)

-lichen planus

-nicotina stomatitis