RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Exam dates

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,I am in sheffield as well and preparing for ORE part one. It will be great to meet up at some points or talk through the phone. can I have your land line number if you its ok with you?ThanksFrom: <verosolis@...> Sent: Tue, 14 December, 2010 1:03:48

PMSubject: Re: Exam dates

Hi!!

I´m , Mexican. And I am joining the gruop today, I live in Sheffield, UK. Does any one know about any study partner for ORE 1 in the area?? or on-line??

Solis

verosolis@...

>

>

> From: Marcela <marcesanchezf@...>

> Subject: Exam dates

>

> Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2010, 4:54 AM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

> As far as I know, only next date for ORE2 has been posted. Have anyone waiting for ORE1 received the email about the next date?

> Thanks

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

hi

i stay in greenford

i need a study partner as well

sanya

From: Swati Sheokand <swati.sheokand@...>Subject: Re: Exam dates Date: Tuesday, 14 December, 2010, 14:19

hi

i am a dental graduate from india. i just joined the group. i need a study partner. i stay in west ealing

i live in west london ,so probably we can study together ,have you started yet ???

From: Swati Sheokand <swati.sheokand@...> Sent: Tue, December 14, 2010 7:19:56 PMSubject: Re: Exam dates

hi i am a dental graduate from india. i just joined the group. i need a study partner. i stay in west ealing

hi Chloe..

From: Chloe Berg <chloe.berg86@...> Sent: Thu, December 16, 2010 3:50:01 PMSubject: Re: Re: Exam dates

i live in west london ,so probably we can study together ,have you started yet ???

From: Swati Sheokand <swati.sheokand@...> Sent: Tue, December 14, 2010 7:19:56 PMSubject: Re: Exam dates

hi i am a dental graduate from india. i just joined the group. i need a study partner. i stay in west ealing

• 1 year later...

In response to email below, I would like to say that this system of first come first serve was absolutely fine when GDC was conducting the exams in a successive manner like they were doing till last year but due to the back log as a result of not conducting part 2 for almost an year, it has completely been messed up now and that's the reason most

including me are complaining about it. Everybody deserves a fair chance my friend which is the reason we are requesting GDC to release remaining booking slots earlier than normal. From: Mohammed-Ali <ricardomali@...> Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012,

22:08 Subject: Re: Exam dates

The GDC has said that they changed the booking system because candidates complained that with the old system candidates were missing out if they did not check their e-mails in time. Now you all are complaining about this system. If the GDC open the dates for the remaining part 2, it means that if anyone fails the exam they will have to wait another year or more to get a place. What we should be asking them to do is either increase the number of places( unlikely because of the number of phantom heads in the lab) or more realistic is to ask them to increase the frequency of the exam to every month. Lets be sensible about what we ask for and not let emotions cloud our thinking.Think what will be best for all candidates involved.Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>

Sender:

Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 17:47:04 +0000 (GMT) < >Reply

Subject: Re: Re: prostho question/2nd opinion

dear nisha could you justify the reason

From: Nisha Kulavoor <nishakulavoor@...>Oremutual < > Sent: Wednesday, 1 February 2012, 16:18Subject: Re: prostho question/2nd opinion

A 50 year old male patient has a Class III jaw relationship with an anterior open bite. It is planned to restore his lower right second molar, which has suffered tooth wear and fracture, with an indirect restoration. This tooth has approximately 2mm of coronal height.What would be the most suitable approach to restore this tooth?A. Provide

an adhesively retained gold onlayB. Provide a conventional full crownC. Increase the vertical dimension and provide a full crownD. Surgically crown lengthen and provide a gold crownE. Provide an adhesively retained ceramic onlayi think the answer is D

Nisha

Totally agree with you ... From: Mohammed-Ali <ricardomali@...> Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012,

The GDC has said that they changed the booking system because candidates complained that with the old system candidates were missing out if they did not check their e-mails in time. Now you all are complaining about this system. If the GDC open the dates for the remaining part 2, it means that if anyone fails the exam they will have to wait another year or more to get a place. What we should be asking them to do is either increase the number of places( unlikely because of the number of phantom heads in the lab) or more realistic is to ask them to increase the frequency of the exam to every month. Lets be sensible about what we ask for and not let emotions cloud our thinking.Think what will be best for all candidates involved.Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>

Sender:

From: Nisha Kulavoor <nishakulavoor@...>Oremutual < > Sent: Wednesday, 1 February 2012, 16:18Subject: Re: prostho question/2nd opinion

A 50 year old male patient has a Class III jaw relationship with an anterior open bite. It is planned to restore his lower right second molar, which has suffered tooth wear and fracture, with an indirect restoration. This tooth has approximately 2mm of coronal height.What would be the most suitable approach to restore this tooth?A. Provide an adhesively retained gold onlayB. Provide a conventional full crownC. Increase the vertical dimension and provide a full crownD. Surgically crown lengthen and provide a gold crownE. Provide an adhesively retained ceramic onlayi think the answer is D

Nisha

Agree 100% Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphoneFrom: A Khader <abdul_ke@...>Sender: Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 23:46:46 +0000 (GMT) < >Reply Subject: Re: Re: Exam dates In response to email below, I would like to say that this system of first come first serve was absolutely fine when GDC was conducting the exams in a successive manner like they were doing till last year but due to the back log as a result of not conducting part 2 for almost an year, it has completely been messed up now and that's the reason mostincluding me are complaining about it. Everybody deserves a fair chance my friend which is the reason we are requesting GDC to release remaining booking slots earlier than normal. From: Mohammed-Ali <ricardomali@...> Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012,22:08 Subject: Re: Exam dates The GDC has said that they changed the booking system because candidates complained that with the old system candidates were missing out if they did not check their e-mails in time. Now you all are complaining about this system. If the GDC open the dates for the remaining part 2, it means that if anyone fails the exam they will have to wait another year or more to get a place. What we should be asking them to do is either increase the number of places( unlikely because of the number of phantom heads in the lab) or more realistic is to ask them to increase the frequency of the exam to every month. Lets be sensible about what we ask for and not let emotions cloud our thinking.Think what will be best for all candidates involved.Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>Sender: Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 17:47:04 +0000 (GMT) < >Reply Subject: Re: Re: prostho question/2nd opinion dear nisha could you justify the reasonFrom: Nisha Kulavoor <nishakulavoor@...>Oremutual < > Sent: Wednesday, 1 February 2012, 16:18Subject: Re: prostho question/2nd opinion A 50 year old male patient has a Class III jaw relationship with an anterior open bite. It is planned to restore his lower right second molar, which has suffered tooth wear and fracture, with an indirect restoration. This tooth has approximately 2mm of coronal height.What would be the most suitable approach to restore this tooth?A. Providean adhesively retained gold onlayB. Provide a conventional full crownC. Increase the vertical dimension and provide a full crownD. Surgically crown lengthen and provide a gold crownE. Provide an adhesively retained ceramic onlayi think the answer is DNisha

I also emailed about it as every1 should get a chance to appear at least once.This way I am afraid some of us may never get a chance.

A Khader <abdul_ke@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: Re: Exam dates

Sent:

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 11:46:46 PM

In response to email below, I would like to say that this system of first come first serve was absolutely fine when GDC was conducting the exams in a successive manner like they were doing till last year but due to the back log as a result of not conducting part 2 for almost an year, it has completely been messed up now and that's the reason most

including me are complaining about it. Everybody deserves a fair chance my friend which is the reason we are requesting GDC to release remaining booking slots earlier than normal. From: Mohammed-Ali <ricardomali@...> Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012,

Sender:

A 50 year old male patient has a Class III jaw relationship with an anterior open bite. It is planned to restore his lower right second molar, which has suffered tooth wear and fracture, with an indirect restoration. This tooth has approximately 2mm of coronal height.What would be the most suitable approach to restore this tooth?A. Provide

an adhesively retained gold onlayB. Provide a conventional full crownC. Increase the vertical dimension and provide a full crownD. Surgically crown lengthen and provide a gold crownE. Provide an adhesively retained ceramic onlayi think the answer is D

Nisha