RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Then there are those of us who just get plain cocky thinking we can "just tap that down with this spatula that is already dirty", and end up with a chewed spatula in a gummy mass. Don't ask me how I know this...From: Beth E <ericsons@...>Subject: Re: question Date: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 6:02 PM

Hi lin. For sure, I think its a very common problem for new users to make the same mistake. I know I did the same thing when I first got my machine.

In my case, Vitamix replaced it free, even tho I told them honestly that it was completely my fault. You may want to give them a call on their 1.800 number...Seems to me that at the time (it was only a couple of years ago) they would replace the first broken one free regardless of 'fault' or cause of the damage....Mine wasn't destroyed either, but I was grossed out at the thot that stuff might seep through the cracks into the open void in the center.

FWIW, they also replaced my container, which had developed some hairline cracks at the base...which they said was likely due to me banging it on the counter to dislodge frozen stuff. (bad girl)

Beth

Guest guest

How do you know this ?

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 27, 2011, at 9:56 PM, Berry wrote:

Then there are those of us who just get plain cocky thinking we can "just tap that down with this spatula that is already dirty", and end up with a chewed spatula in a gummy mass. Don't ask me how I know this...From: Beth E <ericsons@...>Subject: Re: question Date: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 6:02 PM

Hi lin. For sure, I think its a very common problem for new users to make the same mistake. I know I did the same thing when I first got my machine.

In my case, Vitamix replaced it free, even tho I told them honestly that it was completely my fault. You may want to give them a call on their 1.800 number...Seems to me that at the time (it was only a couple of years ago) they would replace the first broken one free regardless of 'fault' or cause of the damage....Mine wasn't destroyed either, but I was grossed out at the thot that stuff might seep through the cracks into the open void in the center.

FWIW, they also replaced my container, which had developed some hairline cracks at the base...which they said was likely due to me banging it on the counter to dislodge frozen stuff. (bad girl)

Beth

Guest guest

Mind your manners, young lady! I TOLD you not to ask. Just something I read somewhere, I am quite sure...From: Beth E <ericsons@...>Subject: Re: question Date: Thursday, January 27,

2011, 6:02 PM

Beth

Guest guest

I've never been one to follow rules... got me it trouble a time or two.I KNOW how you know - but I can be a good girl and THIS TIME I won't tell!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 27, 2011, at 10:03 PM, Berry wrote:

Mind your manners, young lady! I TOLD you not to ask. Just something I read somewhere, I am quite sure...From: Beth E <ericsons@...>Subject: Re: question Date: Thursday, January 27,

Beth

Guest guest

Rules? What are they?? Never heard of em. Certainly never applied them.From: Beth E <ericsons@...>Subject: Re: question Date: Thursday, January 27,

Beth

Guest guest

I think $100 is a lot of money, period.

You're quite right, Lea Ann. A happy customer will come back later if a

new container is needed. It's important for him to feel that his

salesman has his best interests and long-term satisfaction at heart.

This is the customer who recommends you to his friends. :)

Re: question

I forgot to add - if an extra $100 was simply not in the budget (and I

can COMPLETELY understand that) The 48 oz. would be the way to go for

people who really, really want a container to fit under the cabinets or

a handier container to handle and clean.

Anyone who's met me at a show can attest that I try to talk people out

of the extra containers initially, I tell them that you can always pick

up the extra containers later and you can make small batches in the big

container.  The only time I recommend an extra container is when I am

CERTAIN that they want to make flour and are bakers and would really

get their value out of it.  (My boss would kill me if he knew this, but

I can't stand to be pressured into buying something and I won't do it

to others.)  $100 is a lot of money for a lot of people when they are

already forking out $400+

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

& lt;:))) & gt; & lt;

On Jan 27, 2011, at 8:36 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

Hi Barbara,

And I'm so very happy to do it!  :-)

This is just my thinking and personal preference, but if it were me I'd

have a 64 oz and a 32 oz.  Best of both worlds.  Vitamix gave me a 48

oz container for Christmas and it is nice - I am especially happy to be

able to say first hand that I've used it and I know what it is like.

However (this is just my opinion) its only benefit is that it fits

under the counters (but it doesn't fit under mine by about /14 inch :-(

I like the big container for when I need large batches and the 32 oz.

container because it is so " handy " and easy to clean and because I can

use it for 90% of what I make in the Vitamix - even though we have 5

people in our family most of us like and make different kinds of

smoothies and 32 oz is plenty for a smoothie for one (or even two kids

sometimes).  I can make salsa, nut butter, ice cream, quiche, hummus,

mayo, butter, omelets, salad dressings, marinades, green smoothies for

one, soups for one, chop, etc. all in the 32 oz. container.

The mini tamper will work in both the 48 and the 32.

The extra tamper is insurance for that day in the future when your maid

(or mother in law, or niece, or significant other, etc. :-) decides to

make a smoothie in your Vitamix and doesn't know the lid is supposed to

be on and chews it up!

I know that some people never use a tamper - I couldn't use my Vitamix

without mine.

I suffered without a tamper ONCE for a few days and after that - bought

some " Tamper Insurance " in the form of back ups :-)

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

On Jan 27, 2011, at 8:01 PM, Barbara Watt wrote:

OH, I am so glad you are educating us!   I cannot decide whether to get

the we 32 or 48.   Also, will the mini tamper work for both?  Lastly,

why would we want more than 1 tamper?

With MUCH appreciation,

Barbara

On Jan 27, 2011, at 6:01 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

No tamper needed for the dry container.  None of the extra containers

come with extra tampers (the reason being that  so if anyone gets a wet

32 oz or a wet 48 oz I HIGHLY recommend the $10 mini tamper (or two ;-)

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

On Jan 27, 2011, at 7:44 PM, & lt;ckarnes@... & gt; wrote:

Lee Ann,

Do you need a tamper with the dry container? And if so, does one come

with it?

Carol K

---- Lea Ann Savage & lt;lsavage@... & gt; wrote:

& gt; Yes, I am a big fan of having back up tampers now and a big fan

of the shorter tampers for the shorter containers :-) Never know when

hubby or the kids might chew up one of them...

& gt;

& gt; Blessings,

& gt; Lea Ann Savage

& gt; Satellite Beach, FL

& gt; (321) 773-7088 (home)

& gt; (321-961-9219 (cell)

& gt; www.VitamixLady.com

& gt; www..com

Guest guest

Funny she should ask, eh Bren?

Date: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 6:02 PM

Beth

Guest guest

I believe Marilyn's place in the corner is now vacant if you're of a mind to ponder the error of your ways...

Date: Thursday, Janu ary 27, 2011, 6:02 PM

Beth

Guest guest

Now, fight nice children! I do NOT even know what that means but my mom said it almost everytime my brother and I got into a fight. lolKim in ORFrom: Beth E <ericsons@...>Subject: Re: question Date: Thursday, January 27,

Beth

Guest guest

I feel a flash of the leopard panties coming on!

Subject: Re: question

Date: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 6:02 PM

Beth

Guest guest

OK, now tell me how to order the 32 oz container and a tamper (or two)! And how much are the tampers? Your comment about someone chewing up a tamper makes me shiver - if ever anyone "unauthorized" used my Vitamix - arggh!!!! But you have an excellent point. But if you used a tamper that is too long, what in the world would happen to the machine?? And blades?I think a small container is just what I need - my current container is 64 oz. Thanks for helping so many people, Lea Ann!BarbaraOn Jan 27, 2011, at 6:36 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote: Hi Barbara,And I'm so very happy to do it! :-)This is just my thinking and personal preference, but if it were me I'd have a 64 oz and a 32 oz. Best of both worlds. Vitamix gave me a 48 oz container for Christmas and it is nice - I am especially happy to be able to say first hand that I've used it and I know what it is like. However (this is just my opinion) its only benefit is that it fits under the counters (but it doesn't fit under mine by about /14 inch :-(I like the big container for when I need large batches and the 32 oz. container because it is so "handy" and easy to clean and because I can use it for 90% of what I make in the Vitamix - even though we have 5 people in our family most of us like and make different kinds of smoothies and 32 oz is plenty for a smoothie for one (or even two kids sometimes). I can make salsa, nut butter, ice cream, quiche, hummus, mayo, butter, omelets, salad dressings, marinades, green smoothies for one, soups for one, chop, etc. all in the 32 oz. container.The mini tamper will work in both the 48 and the 32.The extra tamper is insurance for that day in the future when your maid (or mother in law, or niece, or significant other, etc. :-) decides to make a smoothie in your Vitamix and doesn't know the lid is supposed to be on and chews it up!I know that some people never use a tamper - I couldn't use my Vitamix without mine.I suffered without a tamper ONCE for a few days and after that - bought some "Tamper Insurance" in the form of back ups :-) Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))>< On Jan 27, 2011, at 8:01 PM, Barbara Watt wrote: OH, I am so glad you are educating us! I cannot decide whether to get the we 32 or 48. Also, will the mini tamper work for both? Lastly, why would we want more than 1 tamper?With MUCH appreciation,BarbaraOn Jan 27, 2011, at 6:01 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote: No tamper needed for the dry container. None of the extra containers come with extra tampers (the reason being that so if anyone gets a wet 32 oz or a wet 48 oz I HIGHLY recommend the $10 mini tamper (or two ;-) Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))>< On Jan 27, 2011, at 7:44 PM, <ckarnes@...> wrote: Lee Ann, Do you need a tamper with the dry container? And if so, does one come with it? Carol K ---- Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote: > Yes, I am a big fan of having back up tampers now and a big fan of the shorter tampers for the shorter containers :-) Never know when hubby or the kids might chew up one of them... > > Blessings, > Lea Ann Savage > Satellite Beach, FL > (321) 773-7088 (home) > (321-961-9219 (cell) > www.VitamixLady.com > www..com

Guest guest

Thank YOU Barbara,Just send me the address you want it shipped to, a phone number and the best time to call and I'll have my contact at Vitamix give you a call to take your credit card information - that way your personal information is safe.Also tell me exactly what you want - a 32 oz WET container? one or two short tampers (they are $10 each) how about tossing in a set of spatulas (3 for $6.95)? I find them VERY handy. The long tamper is supposed to work in the smaller containers because the lid on the smaller containers has a smaller opening and the long tamper has a graduated "bump" in it that is in the correct location to keep it from hitting the blades. The problem is, this graduated bump it not sufficient to prevent me from pushing it through the hole when really pounding hard - like to shove ice into the blades or a big chunk of frozen fruit. I've done it twice. Now I have 2 of the mini tampers and 2 of the big tampers.If you get a mini tamper and if you make sure the lid is always on you won't ever chew it up. If you are the only user - one mini tamper should do and you always have your big tamper as a back up to the mini one should the unthinkable happen :-)

On Jan 28, 2011, at 11:57 AM, Barbara Watt wrote:

OK, now tell me how to order the 32 oz container and a tamper (or two)! And how much are the tampers? Your comment about someone chewing up a tamper makes me shiver - if ever anyone "unauthorized" used my Vitamix - arggh!!!! But you have an excellent point. But if you used a tamper that is too long, what in the world would happen to the machine?? And blades?I think a small container is just what I need - my current container is 64 oz. Thanks for helping so many people, Lea Ann!BarbaraOn Jan 27, 2011, at 6:36 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote: Hi Barbara,And I'm so very happy to do it! :-)This is just my thinking and personal preference, but if it were me I'd have a 64 oz and a 32 oz. Best of both worlds. Vitamix gave me a 48 oz container for Christmas and it is nice - I am especially happy to be able to say first hand that I've used it and I know what it is like. However (this is just my opinion) its only benefit is that it fits under the counters (but it doesn't fit under mine by about /14 inch :-(I like the big container for when I need large batches and the 32 oz. container because it is so "handy" and easy to clean and because I can use it for 90% of what I make in the Vitamix - even though we have 5 people in our family most of us like and make different kinds of smoothies and 32 oz is plenty for a smoothie for one (or even two kids sometimes). I can make salsa, nut butter, ice cream, quiche, hummus, mayo, butter, omelets, salad dressings, marinades, green smoothies for one, soups for one, chop, etc. all in the 32 oz. container.The mini tamper will work in both the 48 and the 32.The extra tamper is insurance for that day in the future when your maid (or mother in law, or niece, or significant other, etc. :-) decides to make a smoothie in your Vitamix and doesn't know the lid is supposed to be on and chews it up!I know that some people never use a tamper - I couldn't use my Vitamix without mine.I suffered without a tamper ONCE for a few days and after that - bought some "Tamper Insurance" in the form of back ups :-) Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))>< On Jan 27, 2011, at 8:01 PM, Barbara Watt wrote: OH, I am so glad you are educating us! I cannot decide whether to get the we 32 or 48. Also, will the mini tamper work for both? Lastly, why would we want more than 1 tamper?With MUCH appreciation,BarbaraOn Jan 27, 2011, at 6:01 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote: No tamper needed for the dry container. None of the extra containers come with extra tampers (the reason being that so if anyone gets a wet 32 oz or a wet 48 oz I HIGHLY recommend the $10 mini tamper (or two ;-) Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))>< On Jan 27, 2011, at 7:44 PM, <ckarnes@...> wrote: Lee Ann, Do you need a tamper with the dry container? And if so, does one come with it? Carol K ---- Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote: > Yes, I am a big fan of having back up tampers now and a big fan of the shorter tampers for the shorter containers :-) Never know when hubby or the kids might chew up one of them... > > Blessings, > Lea Ann Savage > Satellite Beach, FL > (321) 773-7088 (home) > (321-961-9219 (cell) > www.VitamixLady.com > www..com

Guest guest

Can you give me your email address to keep this email private?BarbaraOn Jan 28, 2011, at 10:38 AM, Lea Ann Savage wrote: Thank YOU Barbara,Just send me the address you want it shipped to, a phone number and the best time to call and I'll have my contact at Vitamix give you a call to take your credit card information - that way your personal information is safe.Also tell me exactly what you want - a 32 oz WET container? one or two short tampers (they are $10 each) how about tossing in a set of spatulas (3 for $6.95)? I find them VERY handy. The long tamper is supposed to work in the smaller containers because the lid on the smaller containers has a smaller opening and the long tamper has a graduated "bump" in it that is in the correct location to keep it from hitting the blades. The problem is, this graduated bump it not sufficient to prevent me from pushing it through the hole when really pounding hard - like to shove ice into the blades or a big chunk of frozen fruit. I've done it twice. Now I have 2 of the mini tampers and 2 of the big tampers.If you get a mini tamper and if you make sure the lid is always on you won't ever chew it up. If you are the only user - one mini tamper should do and you always have your big tamper as a back up to the mini one should the unthinkable happen :-) Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))>< On Jan 28, 2011, at 11:57 AM, Barbara Watt wrote: OK, now tell me how to order the 32 oz container and a tamper (or two)! And how much are the tampers? Your comment about someone chewing up a tamper makes me shiver - if ever anyone "unauthorized" used my Vitamix - arggh!!!! But you have an excellent point. But if you used a tamper that is too long, what in the world would happen to the machine?? And blades?I think a small container is just what I need - my current container is 64 oz. Thanks for helping so many people, Lea Ann!BarbaraOn Jan 27, 2011, at 6:36 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote: Hi Barbara,And I'm so very happy to do it! :-)This is just my thinking and personal preference, but if it were me I'd have a 64 oz and a 32 oz. Best of both worlds. Vitamix gave me a 48 oz container for Christmas and it is nice - I am especially happy to be able to say first hand that I've used it and I know what it is like. However (this is just my opinion) its only benefit is that it fits under the counters (but it doesn't fit under mine by about /14 inch :-(I like the big container for when I need large batches and the 32 oz. container because it is so "handy" and easy to clean and because I can use it for 90% of what I make in the Vitamix - even though we have 5 people in our family most of us like and make different kinds of smoothies and 32 oz is plenty for a smoothie for one (or even two kids sometimes). I can make salsa, nut butter, ice cream, quiche, hummus, mayo, butter, omelets, salad dressings, marinades, green smoothies for one, soups for one, chop, etc. all in the 32 oz. container.The mini tamper will work in both the 48 and the 32.The extra tamper is insurance for that day in the future when your maid (or mother in law, or niece, or significant other, etc. :-) decides to make a smoothie in your Vitamix and doesn't know the lid is supposed to be on and chews it up!I know that some people never use a tamper - I couldn't use my Vitamix without mine.I suffered without a tamper ONCE for a few days and after that - bought some "Tamper Insurance" in the form of back ups :-) Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))>< On Jan 27, 2011, at 8:01 PM, Barbara Watt wrote: OH, I am so glad you are educating us! I cannot decide whether to get the we 32 or 48. Also, will the mini tamper work for both? Lastly, why would we want more than 1 tamper?With MUCH appreciation,BarbaraOn Jan 27, 2011, at 6:01 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote: No tamper needed for the dry container. None of the extra containers come with extra tampers (the reason being that so if anyone gets a wet 32 oz or a wet 48 oz I HIGHLY recommend the $10 mini tamper (or two ;-) Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))>< On Jan 27, 2011, at 7:44 PM, <ckarnes@...> wrote: Lee Ann, Do you need a tamper with the dry container? And if so, does one come with it? Carol K ---- Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote: > Yes, I am a big fan of having back up tampers now and a big fan of the shorter tampers for the shorter containers :-) Never know when hubby or the kids might chew up one of them... > > Blessings, > Lea Ann Savage > Satellite Beach, FL > (321) 773-7088 (home) > (321-961-9219 (cell) > www.VitamixLady.com > www..com

Guest guest

Oh oh OH! I forgot to tell you in my email, Lee Ann... I would also like a set of the spatulas. Can you think of anything else I'm forgetting that i'm going to wish that t I had gotten but didn't? so that I can? get it? so that I won't be sorry?FrannyOn Jan 28, 2011, at 11:38 AM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

Thank YOU Barbara,Just send me the address you want it shipped to, a phone number and the best time to call and I'll have my contact at Vitamix give you a call to take your credit card information - that way your personal information is safe.Also tell me exactly what you want - a 32 oz WET container? one or two short tampers (they are $10 each) how about tossing in a set of spatulas (3 for $6.95)? I find them VERY handy. The long tamper is supposed to work in the smaller containers because the lid on the smaller containers has a smaller opening and the long tamper has a graduated "bump" in it that is in the correct location to keep it from hitting the blades. The problem is, this graduated bump it not sufficient to prevent me from pushing it through the hole when really pounding hard - like to shove ice into the blades or a big chunk of frozen fruit. I've done it twice. Now I have 2 of the mini tampers and 2 of the big tampers.If you get a mini tamper and if you make sure the lid is always on you won't ever chew it up. If you are the only user - one mini tamper should do and you always have your big tamper as a back up to the mini one should the unthinkable happen :-)

On Jan 28, 2011, at 11:57 AM, Barbara Watt wrote:

Guest guest

OK, here goes!I want the 32 oz WET container, one short tamper, and the spatulas.(I don't know anything about the spatulas- I saw them on QVC (hoping to get some cooking ideas) but didn't see them used. They looked long and slender.Anytime is good to reach me. 406-360-5626 or 406-728-1322.Thanks! - Barbara On Jan 28, 2011, at 10:38 AM, Lea Ann Savage wrote: Thank YOU Barbara,Just send me the address you want it shipped to, a phone number and the best time to call and I'll have my contact at Vitamix give you a call to take your credit card information - that way your personal information is safe.Also tell me exactly what you want - a 32 oz WET container? one or two short tampers (they are $10 each) how about tossing in a set of spatulas (3 for $6.95)? I find them VERY handy. The long tamper is supposed to work in the smaller containers because the lid on the smaller containers has a smaller opening and the long tamper has a graduated "bump" in it that is in the correct location to keep it from hitting the blades. The problem is, this graduated bump it not sufficient to prevent me from pushing it through the hole when really pounding hard - like to shove ice into the blades or a big chunk of frozen fruit. I've done it twice. Now I have 2 of the mini tampers and 2 of the big tampers.If you get a mini tamper and if you make sure the lid is always on you won't ever chew it up. If you are the only user - one mini tamper should do and you always have your big tamper as a back up to the mini one should the unthinkable happen :-) Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))>< On Jan 28, 2011, at 11:57 AM, Barbara Watt wrote: OK, now tell me how to order the 32 oz container and a tamper (or two)! And how much are the tampers? Your comment about someone chewing up a tamper makes me shiver - if ever anyone "unauthorized" used my Vitamix - arggh!!!! But you have an excellent point. But if you used a tamper that is too long, what in the world would happen to the machine?? And blades?I think a small container is just what I need - my current container is 64 oz. Thanks for helping so many people, Lea Ann!BarbaraOn Jan 27, 2011, at 6:36 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote: Hi Barbara,And I'm so very happy to do it! :-)This is just my thinking and personal preference, but if it were me I'd have a 64 oz and a 32 oz. Best of both worlds. Vitamix gave me a 48 oz container for Christmas and it is nice - I am especially happy to be able to say first hand that I've used it and I know what it is like. However (this is just my opinion) its only benefit is that it fits under the counters (but it doesn't fit under mine by about /14 inch :-(I like the big container for when I need large batches and the 32 oz. container because it is so "handy" and easy to clean and because I can use it for 90% of what I make in the Vitamix - even though we have 5 people in our family most of us like and make different kinds of smoothies and 32 oz is plenty for a smoothie for one (or even two kids sometimes). I can make salsa, nut butter, ice cream, quiche, hummus, mayo, butter, omelets, salad dressings, marinades, green smoothies for one, soups for one, chop, etc. all in the 32 oz. container.The mini tamper will work in both the 48 and the 32.The extra tamper is insurance for that day in the future when your maid (or mother in law, or niece, or significant other, etc. :-) decides to make a smoothie in your Vitamix and doesn't know the lid is supposed to be on and chews it up!I know that some people never use a tamper - I couldn't use my Vitamix without mine.I suffered without a tamper ONCE for a few days and after that - bought some "Tamper Insurance" in the form of back ups :-) Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))>< On Jan 27, 2011, at 8:01 PM, Barbara Watt wrote: OH, I am so glad you are educating us! I cannot decide whether to get the we 32 or 48. Also, will the mini tamper work for both? Lastly, why would we want more than 1 tamper?With MUCH appreciation,BarbaraOn Jan 27, 2011, at 6:01 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote: No tamper needed for the dry container. None of the extra containers come with extra tampers (the reason being that so if anyone gets a wet 32 oz or a wet 48 oz I HIGHLY recommend the $10 mini tamper (or two ;-) Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))>< On Jan 27, 2011, at 7:44 PM, <ckarnes@...> wrote: Lee Ann, Do you need a tamper with the dry container? And if so, does one come with it? Carol K ---- Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote: > Yes, I am a big fan of having back up tampers now and a big fan of the shorter tampers for the shorter containers :-) Never know when hubby or the kids might chew up one of them... > > Blessings, > Lea Ann Savage > Satellite Beach, FL > (321) 773-7088 (home) > (321-961-9219 (cell) > www.VitamixLady.com > www..com

Guest guest

This was discussed at length a few weeks ago. You might check the files in the Group site. And YES, I do have a lifetime membership and truly get my money's worth. However, I need to give you a disclaimer, I bought in when the site was first put up and the cost was considerably less than today.

Still, check the files and you will get a lot of discussion.

May you have a Christ filled day,Bro & Billie

http://pastorsbookshelf.net

http://pastorsbookandgiftshop.com

From: K <kamako@...> Sent: Mon, February 7, 2011 11:03:09 AMSubject: Question

Has anyone bought into the membership for Vita-recipes

www.vita-recipes.com

Was wondering if anyone thought it was worth a paid membership?

K

Guest guest

Thank you

K

-- Re: Question

This was discussed at length a few weeks ago. You might check the files in the Group site. And YES, I do have a lifetime membership and truly get my money's worth. However, I need to give you a disclaimer, I bought in when the site was first put up and the cost was considerably less than today.

Guest guest

Do check the previous discussion on this subject. I believe there is a coupon code from Lea Ann for 20% off the membership fee. I have a lifetime membership. I don't use it as often as I should, but I like having it around for a fast look-up of recipes. I belong to so many recipe sites and have dozens (probably hundreds) of cookbooks, etc. Not time enough to make use of any of them on a regular basis. But I'm a cookbook/recipe junkie...what can I say? Peggy

Guest guest

If you use the code vitamixlady - you will get a 20% discount on your membership and everything you may purchase there. You will NOT see the discount applied at check out - you might email the site owner and confirm before you place the order that you will get the discount.

On Feb 7, 2011, at 12:49 PM, K wrote:

<SENDER_EMAILkamako@wavecable@@com.png>

Thank you

K

-- Re: Question

Guest guest

Hi,It can be C, but the question is not clear enough.

Are you sure about the answer?

Rossana

Guest guest

I'm not sure about the answer, thats why I would like to know other people's opinion.We know this questions are always tricky, they don't give us much information...From: Rossana Valtes <rvaltes@...> Sent: Wed, 16 February, 2011 17:07:36Subject: Re: Question

Hi,It can be C, but the question is not clear enough.

Rossana

Guest guest

I know. Many of them doFrom: Rossana Valtes <rvaltes@...> Sent: Wed, 16 February, 2011 18:05:19Subject: Re: Re: Question

It just sound incomplete.

Rossana

Guest guest

Actually after giving ORE, I think the questions r very precise and will atleast

make u hv a definitive ans unless u hv no clue bout it..

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

Re: Question

Hi,

It can be C, but the question is not clear enough.

Rossana

Guest guest

i remember reading the answer as d...selective administration of LA wii localize the pain...same question is given in one of the pastest books or online...i remember studyin it...but not sure where....

regards

pavan

From: Marcela <marcesanchezf@...>Subject: Question Date: Thursday, 17 February, 2011, 3:28 AM

Could you please help me with this question:

When a patient complains of severe pain that cannot be localized:

a. The pain is most likely periradicular in origin and likely to persist even when the necrotic pulp is removed.

b. Treatment procedures should be delayed and the condition managed with analgesic medications.

c. The cause is most likely non-odontogenic in origin

d. Selective administration of local anesthesia can lead to a definitive diagnosis

e. The pulp of more than one tooth will be involved and the pathosis produce a synergistic-hyperalgesia response within the central nervous system (CNS).

I'm sure I read the C statement somewhere but want to confirm

Thanks a lot.

Marcela