> http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~unioniowa/

>

>

Guest guest

I had the same issue with when he had his tonsils out. I tried frozen

pedialite, ice chips, dairy queen soft serve, etc. The main issue was to keep

him hydrated. Unfortunately he ended up constipated. Then started complaining

his mouth hurt and the dentist had to pull 3 teeth because when they put the

breathing tube in they nicked his bottom front baby teeth. Once he had the teeth

out he healed fast.

>

> From: gem.bordages@...

> Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 18:36:21 -0500

> Subject: Re: Question

>

> I remember when I had my tonsils removed and my throat was so sore that it

> hurt like the dickens to swallow. I suggest starting her on cracked ice and

> work up from there.

>

> granny

>

> On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 6:31 PM, Cheryl TRAVIS

> <bossymom1969@...>wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > A friend of mine's little girl (she is three) had to have her

> > tonsils/adnoids removed and while they were at it , they put the tubes in

> > her ears. She has been out of the hospital now a week and Kim is having a

> > really hard time to get Gracie to eat or even drink! Any ideas, Poor Kim is

> > at her wits end!

> >

> > http://www.usgennet.org/usa/ok/county/muskogee/cemeteries/ceml_list.htm

> >

> >

> >

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~mysurnameresearches/sanbernard\

ino.htm

> >

> > http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~unioniowa/

> >

> >

Guest guest

Yes!  Look in her mouth and makesure she doesn't have thrush!  Micah got this

on top of his adenoids and tonsils being out from ther antibiotics.  Once that

was taken care of he started eating and drinking again.  Also use tylenol

suppositories to ease pain,..we couldn't get tylenol in the regular way lol!. 

Hope this helps.

Loree

Question

A friend of mine's little girl (she is three) had to have her tonsils/adnoids

removed and while they were at it , they put the tubes in her ears. She has been

out of the hospital now a week and Kim is having a really hard time to get

Gracie to eat or even drink! Any ideas, Poor Kim is at her wits end!

http://www.usgennet.org/usa/ok/county/muskogee/cemeteries/ceml_list.htm

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~mysurnameresearches/sanbernard\

ino.htm

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~unioniowa/

Guest guest

thanks sue and Loree! I forwarded your ideas onto her. will let you know if they

work!

ino.htm

Subject: Re: Question

bossymom1969@...,

Date: Thursday, May 13, 2010, 5:33 AM

Yes!  Look in her mouth and makesure she doesn't have thrush!  Micah got this

on top of his adenoids and tonsils being out from ther antibiotics.  Once that

was taken care of he started eating and drinking again.  Also use tylenol

suppositories to ease pain,..we couldn't get tylenol in the regular way lol!. 

Hope this helps.

Loree

Question

removed and while they were at it , they put the tubes in her ears. She has been

ino.htm

Guest guest

tylenol suppositories to deaden the pain. Once you lessen the pain, you can use

a little liquid tylenol with codeine to do a better job eliminating the pain.

Kathy, Liam's mom (at home recovering from knee replacement surgery -- a big

narcotics fan today!)

Question

ino.htm

Guest guest

don't know -

buthttp://www.cosmeticsinfo.org/ingredient_details.php?ingredient_id=376

explains how they are the same and how they are differentmono vs di esters

your next step would be read how they chemically bond differentlyI would say

test it your self and see what you feel.

they are/can be used for the same purposeHTH some,Willow

here's an article on mono -vs di esters different end product

thohttp://nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/8587/1/IJCT%2012(1)%2043-49.pd\

f

Subject: Question

Date: Friday, October 1, 2010, 1:45 PM

Does anyone know if you can sub glycol distearate for glycol stearate. Do

they function the same? I am having a hard time finding any info, thanks for

any help you can give.

Tappin

Guest guest

1. a patient with deviation abnormal and wrinkling normal is upper motor neuron lesion

2. a patient with bells palsy has lower motor neuron lesion

3. such a patient would have lower motor neuron lesion as well

From: Marcela <marcesanchezf@...> Sent: Tue, November 9, 2010 4:25:19 PMSubject: Question

Hello dear colleagues

Heres a new question. Can you please give me some feedback.

What type of lesion has occured if:

-A PT WITH DEVIATION OF THE CORNER OF HIS MOUTH WHEN HE SMILES,BUT WRINKLING OF HIS FOREHEAD IS NORMAL

-A PT WITH BELL’S PALSY

-A PT WITH DEVIATION OF THE CORNER OF HIS MOUTH WHEN HE SMILES,BUT CANNOT WRINKLE HIS FOREHAED

Thanks.

Guest guest

Hi Marcela

The first one is UML

the third is LML

My question is

Which one(s) of the following are beneficial effects of xylitol gum?

1. Decrease in plaque accumulation 2. Decrease in Mutans Streptococci in dental plaque 3. Increase of plaque pH 4. Stimulation of salivary flow 5. Interferes with glucose metabolism by Mutans Streptococci a. 1 and 3 b. 2 and 4 c. 1,2 and 3 d. 2,3,4 and 5 e. All of the above

Lee

From: Marcela <marcesanchezf@...>Subject: Question Date: Tuesday, 9 November, 2010, 16:25

Hello dear colleagues

-A PT WITH DEVIATION OF THE CORNER OF HIS MOUTH WHEN HE SMILES,BUT WRINKLING OF HIS FOREHEAD IS NORMAL

-A PT WITH BELL’S PALSY

-A PT WITH DEVIATION OF THE CORNER OF HIS MOUTH WHEN HE SMILES,BUT CANNOT WRINKLE HIS FOREHAED

Thanks.

Guest guest

Thank you :)

From: Aqsa Fatima Burki <aqsaburki@...> Sent: Tue, 9 November, 2010 11:49:21Subject: Re: Question

1. a patient with deviation abnormal and wrinkling normal is upper motor neuron lesion

2. a patient with bells palsy has lower motor neuron lesion

3. such a patient would have lower motor neuron lesion as well

From: Marcela <marcesanchezf@...> Sent: Tue, November 9, 2010 4:25:19 PMSubject: Question

Hello dear colleagues

-A PT WITH BELL’S PALSY

Thanks.

Guest guest

Hi Lee,

I think the answer is e. Riveros Duartemariangelica_01@...+44 (0)7812 373505--- El mar, 11/9/10, Dr Avery <avery_dr@...> escribió:

De: Dr Avery <avery_dr@...>Asunto: Re: QuestionA: Fecha: martes, 9 de noviembre de 2010, 01:03 pm

Hi Marcela

The first one is UML

the third is LML

My question is

Which one(s) of the following are beneficial effects of xylitol gum?

1. Decrease in plaque accumulation 2. Decrease in Mutans Streptococci in dental plaque 3. Increase of plaque pH 4. Stimulation of salivary flow 5. Interferes with glucose metabolism by Mutans Streptococci a. 1 and 3 b. 2 and 4 c. 1,2 and 3 d. 2,3,4 and 5 e. All of the above

Lee

From: Marcela <marcesanchezf@...>Subject: Question Date: Tuesday, 9 November, 2010, 16:25

Hello dear colleagues

-A PT WITH BELL’S PALSY

-A PT WITH DEVIATION OF THE CORNER OF HIS MOUTH WHEN HE SMILES,BUT CANNOT WRINKLE HIS FOREHAED Thanks.

Guest guest

First question....upper motor neuron disease

next 2 .....lower motor neuron diseease

Priya

From: Marcela <marcesanchezf@...>Subject: Question Date: Tuesday, 9 November, 2010, 9:55 PM

Hello dear colleagues

-A PT WITH BELL’S PALSY

Thanks.

Guest guest

You have to complete your application and send it to GDC, they will send u username and password for a website after they verify your details with your refree.U can log in to that website with your account and password and when a new exam will appear u can book it by paying there and then if u want to go.Its now on first come first serve basis so there is no waiting list system.Check GDC website for the details

Aqsa

From: Shanthi Bil <peaceandharmony26@...> Sent: Wed, November 10, 2010 10:07:43 AMSubject: Question

Hi there,I just got my application accepted a few days back and they asked me to check out a website which when i clicked on the link it's not connecting. When I called them up they said we will know the dates only by the end of the year and the waiting list system is no there anymore. Could some one just brief me on the new procedure on how we book for the exams and when we will get to know when we can write the exams and when we have to make the payments Thank you for your time,Shan

Guest guest

i think its e [all of the above]

Hello dear colleagues

-A PT WITH BELL’S PALSY

-A PT WITH DEVIATION OF THE CORNER OF HIS MOUTH WHEN HE SMILES,BUT CANNOT WRINKLE HIS FOREHAED Thanks.

Guest guest

It does chop veggies nice, just maybe not for certain things where you want to retain some chunkiness. I had a 3600 model, then a 4000, and now have the 5200, and I can say the difference is quite striking. I resisted upgrading for years, since the 5200 doesn't have the reverse feature, and I was convinced that I HAD to have that. The 5200 is so efficient that you DON'T need a reverse. The variable speeds take care of pretty much everything!From: Cat Lady <busresponsible@...>Subject: Question Date: Sunday, January 9, 2011, 9:45 PM

If vitamix 5200 doesn't chop veggies nice then what is the difference between that version and 4500 version to make it worth the price?

Guest guest

Thank you

-- Question Date: Sunday, January 9, 2011, 9:45 PM

If vitamix 5200 doesn't chop veggies nice then what is the difference between that version and 4500 version to make it worth the price?

Guest guest

I DO use it to chop veggies all of the time. It is only when the chopped veggies must LOOK pretty, that it isn't the best tool in the kitchen. Whenever I make Chili I chop onion, green pepper, celery, and carrots. My Chili is chock full of veggies and it never matters what they look like. The slow speed does a GREAT job with carrots - I love to make carrot salad with the VM. I make the bulk of my salsa's with the Vitamix then if I want it chunkier use my chopper on a few slices of tomatoes to add in.I use the slow speed to chop veggies to put on top of salads - it doesn't look pretty, but I can add so much more veggies when it is as easy as chopping them in the Vitamix - I would just skip the veggies all together if I had to chop them by hand or with my chopper (the VM is much easier to clean than the chopper and I only get it out as a last resort).I use the slow speed to scramble eggs and to chop veggies at the same time that I am scrambling eggs to make a veggie omelette or quiche (again, it doesn't matter what the veggies look like in that omelette or quiche). I use the slow speeds to add texture back into a soup where I heated the broth on high, but lowered the speed to add things like cooked chicken (the chicken gets shredded beautifully for the soup). I do the same thing with my cold green soups in the summer - I make a cold veggie soup base, then add in some coarsely cut up cucumber or celery or pepper or mushroom, etc. to get some crunchy texture in that soup.I also use the slow speeds to make batters like cake, pancake, muffins, and brownie mix.I use the slow speeds to pop air bubbles out of drinks or soups that get too "frothy".When I use protein powder, I use the slow speeds to stir it in after the rest of the smoothie has been made.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 9, 2011, at 9:45 PM, Cat Lady wrote:

Guest guest

Ok, I'm saving this.lol Going to be sending for the 5200 professional, soon, found a web site where they have a reconditioned one. Just waiting for the money I sent for to come.

-- Re: Question

I DO use it to chop veggies all of the time. It is only when the chopped veggies must LOOK pretty, that it isn't the best tool in the kitchen. Whenever I make Chili I chop onion, green pepper, celery, and carrots. My Chili is chock full of veggies and it never matters what they look like. The slow speed does a GREAT job with carrots - I love to make carrot salad with the VM. I make the bulk of my salsa's with the Vitamix then if I want it chunkier use my chopper on a few slices of tomatoes to add in.

I use the slow speed to chop veggies to put on top of salads - it doesn't look pretty, but I can add so much more veggies when it is as easy as chopping them in the Vitamix - I would just skip the veggies all together if I had to chop them by hand or with my chopper (the VM is much easier to clean than the chopper and I only get it out as a last resort).

I use the slow speed to scramble eggs and to chop veggies at the same time that I am scrambling eggs to make a veggie omelette or quiche (again, it doesn't matter what the veggies look like in that omelette or quiche).

I use the slow speeds to add texture back into a soup where I heated the broth on high, but lowered the speed to add things like cooked chicken (the chicken gets shredded beautifully for the soup). I do the same thing with my cold green soups in the summer - I make a cold veggie soup base, then add in some coarsely cut up cucumber or celery or pepper or mushroom, etc. to get some crunchy texture in that soup.

I also use the slow speeds to make batters like cake, pancake, muffins, and brownie mix.

I use the slow speeds to pop air bubbles out of drinks or soups that get too "frothy".

When I use protein powder, I use the slow speeds to stir it in after the rest of the smoothie has been made.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

Guest guest

Great info here! I have used my Vita-Mix only once to chop veggies.

-Amber

>

> > If vitamix 5200 doesn't chop veggies nice then what is the difference

between that version and 4500 version to make it worth the price?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Did you know that Lea Ann sells the reconditioned VitaMix? Check with her before you commit. They all come from the same factory I think. VitaMix also has a payment plan.

Char

From: <busresponsible@...> Sent: Mon, January 10, 2011 11:31:03 AMSubject: Re: Question

Ok, I'm saving this.lol Going to be sending for the 5200 professional, soon, found a web site where they have a reconditioned one. Just waiting for the money I sent for to come.

I DO use it to chop veggies all of the time. It is only when the chopped veggies must LOOK pretty, that it isn't the best tool in the kitchen. Whenever I make Chili I chop onion, green pepper, celery, and carrots. My Chili is chock full of veggies and it never matters what they look like. The slow speed does a GREAT job with carrots - I love to make carrot salad with the VM. I make the bulk of my salsa's with the Vitamix then if I want it chunkier use my chopper on a few slices of tomatoes to add in.

I use the slow speed to chop veggies to put on top of salads - it doesn't look pretty, but I can add so much more veggies when it is as easy as chopping them in the Vitamix - I would just skip the veggies all together if I had to chop them by hand or with my chopper (the VM is much easier to clean than the chopper and I only get it out as a last resort).

I use the slow speed to scramble eggs and to chop veggies at the same time that I am scrambling eggs to make a veggie omelette or quiche (again, it doesn't matter what the veggies look like in that omelette or quiche).

I use the slow speeds to add texture back into a soup where I heated the broth on high, but lowered the speed to add things like cooked chicken (the chicken gets shredded beautifully for the soup). I do the same thing with my cold green soups in the summer - I make a cold veggie soup base, then add in some coarsely cut up cucumber or celery or pepper or mushroom, etc. to get some crunchy texture in that soup.

I also use the slow speeds to make batters like cake, pancake, muffins, and brownie mix.

I use the slow speeds to pop air bubbles out of drinks or soups that get too "frothy".

When I use protein powder, I use the slow speeds to stir it in after the rest of the smoothie has been made.

Guest guest

Hello - can you tell me more about the 5200 professional (we don't have one) or send me the link to what you are looking at? Are you talking about the CIA models? If yes, be sure to check the warranty - the commercial machines come with a 1 year warranty while the residential models come with 7-years.

On Jan 10, 2011, at 12:31 PM, wrote:

Guest guest

Isn't the CIA actually a home-use machine? It has the exact same specs as the 5200 (unlike the Vita-Prep) but it comes with a different cookbook.

I think ALL of the "professional" models are home-use machines--the whole "pro" thing is, I think, to appeal to foodies who think that they have to have commercial equipment.

Re: Question

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

<:)))><

Guest guest

AFAIK, the CIA is a 5200 base with, as you stated, different support materials.

It comes with the " normal " stuff, but also has the " Creations " cookbook, plus a

couple DVDs featuring Symon.

I was able to find the Creations cookbook PDF on QVC, though I don't know that

they intended to make it available for download like that.. :-) No luck on the

Symon videos to date, though nobody has been able to tell me whether or

not they're really worthwhile.

- Dow, D.C.

> ? If vitamix 5200 doesn't chop veggies nice then what is the

difference between that version and 4500 version to make it worth the price?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ?

>

Guest guest

Yes, I am checking with her, awaiting an answer

Guest guest

I was thinking of the Vita-Prep. You are right , looks to me like the CIA is the 5200 with a different cookbook and it looks like it does come with a 7-year warranty.Oh well, if you should decide to get a 5200 - you know who to call (or email :-)

On Jan 10, 2011, at 3:00 PM, wrote:

Isn't the CIA actually a home-use machine? It has the exact same specs as the 5200 (unlike the Vita-Prep) but it comes with a different cookbook.

I think ALL of the "professional" models are home-use machines--the whole "pro" thing is, I think, to appeal to foodies who think that they have to have commercial equipment.

Re: Question

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

<:)))><

Guest guest

Here's the link, and I am going to get one, I'm hooked.lol It's actually called the deluxe

https://secure.vitamix.com/acb/stores/4/Vita-Mix-5200-Deluxe-Package-P749C108.aspx